Automatic printing

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Why does my mac automatically print out a document everytime I save it in word and how can I stop it please? Thank you
0
alimac

I want to print a 26 page 5.5 X8.5 booklet
I want to print a a 5.5 8.5 booklet in publisher. I'm using 8 X 10 paper and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult time getting the page order right when I print the book out. Can anyone help? Fred M calpoet <calpoet@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to print a a 5.5 8.5 booklet in publisher. I'm using 8 X 10 > paper and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult > time getting the page order right when I print the book out. Can > anyone help? How exactly do you plan on getti...

Printing LOTS of emails
I have to print a lot of emails - possibly several thousand. I have a macro that sends them to the printer, but is there a way I can read the contents and write them to a text file? I'd like them to look as much as possible like the actual printed copies do. It seems I MIGHT be able to open a text file, then write out the relevant fields, like: Open OutMail for output as 1 for each MailItem a$ = mailitem.field1 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ a$=mailitem.field2 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ etc. Print #1, "End of this mailitem" next Mailitem Close 1 Will this...

selecting qty to print via textbox entry
I've been searching for this, but cannot find it. Simply, I have a userform to generate label printing. User enters the info, then in textbox4 will give the quantity to print. All I need is the script that will change the Number of Copies based on the entry of Textbox4 when the labels are printed. Much thanks j.o. I'm not sure what you are wanting to print. I assume a sheet. If it's not a sheet, I would recommend reading about the PrintOut method in the VBA help section. It would help if you post the code you are using and give specifics of your application. ...

Automatic CC

Q: Print Preview
Hi Can anybody show me some example code on how to call a print preview from an SDI application in a dialog. That is, I have an SDI project which has a dialog called via the toolbar. The is a button on the dialog which, when pressed, should show the print preview. Many thanks in advance David The view class has several functions to do this. Your default AppWizard MFC framework for SDI apps will already bring up the print preview and all, except it will be blank. The OnPaint or Draw function you override to do your drawing of your view, will contain a CDC, which has a member function IsPr...

Automatic axis format

printing excel sheets duplex, make margin stay on one edge
Hi, I wish to printa large nummber of excel sheets in duplex (printed on both sides, portrait) and then bind them on one side. I cannot find the method to make the margin stay on one edge so that I can bind it. As there is a lot of data on each page I wish to use the maximum printing width and have the margin only on the side that is bound. Am using MS Excel 2000 and a HP laserjet Thanks Jim ...

can't change print styles
In outlook 2003 when I try to change how a calendar prints, I click file-page setup-daily style - I get an error "unable to display dialog box". Any ideas as to how I can fix this? It happens with all the headings under page setup. Thanks, Jennifer ...

Help with printing one name on a report
On my Form that has No Record Source I have a Combo Box [cmbHorsePlanner] that has a row source SELECT qryHorseNameActive.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name FROM qryHorseNameActive; And next to that Combo Box I have a Print control that prints my form that I only want the one name that I select from my Combo Box My Report is rptHorsePlanner, I suppose I will need a requery or Dirty so I can change selections to print a Report! Thanks for any Help...........Bob Bob, What is the Record Source of the report. Assuming your report is based on a query, then I think all you will need to do i...

Printing Problem.
What causes the left margin to be "chopped off" when printing emails from Outlook Express? How can I fix it? "Teddi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001601c3dea7$51751c40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > What causes the left margin to be "chopped off" when > printing emails from Outlook Express? How can I fix it? Why do you need to print emails in the first place? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar nam...

How to set DEFAULT print options in Excel to print gridlines?
I would like to set the default page setup to print gridlines so I don't have to go tell it to print the gridlines every time I do a new document. Any way to do that? Thanks! Create a template called Book.xlt with the default settings you desire. Store this file in the XLStart folder (typically C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart ). This template will be used to create any new workbook. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "LKR" <LKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B644E...

pictures wont show on screen or print in pub 2000
hi, I am using pub 2000, I scan a picture into paint shop pro and then clean it up crop it and then cut and paste into pub 2000 ready to print. Most times this works with no problems but occasionally the pic will take ages with the hourglass showing and no pic showing on the page on screen, and I does not print either. I save pics usually as .psp and .tif but even when I save these pics as .jpg they do not show up. I print lots of pics why is there a small number that I have trouble with? thanks for your assistance. -- Regards, Grant Walker. 13a Mellool St Barham 2732 Australia Go t...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...

CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically
Hi, I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip] "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1 But It doesn't work in CE6. How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6? Thanks. Eric The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference (exported by AYGSHELL.DLL). So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL) But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress SIP s...

Automatically format charts with range of dates
What I am trying to do is I have 4 charts that are linked with data from another spreadsheet. They are basically week totals for my business and make a chart compared to say last year. What I want to do though is have an option on my report that I can enter in a specific date or a range of dates and have the charts automatically filter the new data in and change. Instead of having to go into the chart data and changing what series of data I want to have a chart for I want to be able to just enter eg. "April 12-April 18" and have the charts bring up that data to reflect the ...

Automatic Database Backup
Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so how, or where, can I get information on this? Hi There are a few way to do this. I have windows scheuler doing this on all my databases (at 1 min past midnight each day). Open Scheduled Tasks (it's in the control panel). It's very simple and not likely to go wrong -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Ayo" wrote: > Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so > how, or where, can I get information on this? Thanks Wayne. So I take it that, there is no way t...

Print closes applications
In office & Acrobat, I select the print from the file drop down menu. As soon as I select it, it shuts down the application & produces an error log file. I have reinstalled the printer, updated drivers, this is a new thing as of Friday. Any help would be appreciated. Hi, I would start by repairing permissions and if that doesn't work use Disk Warrior. Here's a list of general troubleshooting for Mac OSX http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/troubleshooting.html -Jim -- Jim Gordon Mac MVP MVP FAQ <http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpfaqs...