aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen zuordnen

Hallo,

Hat jemand nen Tipp wie ich erstellte Aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen
zuordnen kann? Dann m�sste dieses ja als Aufgabe �ber den Ausgang an die
Person versandt werden und diese m�sste eine zu oder Absage senden k�nnen

Ich bin wohl immer noch Outlook gebrandet...*lachen*

Teddy

0
teddy31 (3)

Auto Translation from Word 2008:

Has someone nen tap like I provided tasks in the Entourage 2008 persons
to assign can? Then this would have as task over the exit to those
Person and these would have to be dispatched be able to send one too or
refusal
I am probably still Outlook broken� *lachen*

Answer:

Yes, I am afraid you are still "broken" by Outlook.  The function you refer
to is a feature of Microsoft Project, specifically, Microsoft Project
Server, which provides an add-in to Outlook to enable you to
assign/send/receive/decline tasks.

Cheers

On 9/12/08 8:16 PM, in article C5640B32.95D7%teddy31@covers.de, "teddy"
<teddy31@covers.de> wrote:

> Hat jemand nen Tipp wie ich erstellte Aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen
> zuordnen kann? Dann m�sste dieses ja als Aufgabe �ber den Ausgang an die
> Person versandt werden und diese m�sste eine zu oder Absage senden k�nnen
>
> Ich bin wohl immer noch Outlook gebrandet...*lachen*

John McGhie, Microsoft MVP, Word and Word:Mac
Sydney, Australia.   mailto:john@mcghie.name

0
john7143 (1072)

Visual studio 2008
Hi guys, Ive just made the switch from vb to c# ... And in visual studio code behind on a asp page im not getting the drop down of page controls in the top left down down list ... How comes? Lee //"How comes?"// Do you mean "Why?" I think you mean .aspx page. I know its nit picky....but aspx is not asp just like vb.net is not vb. ................. Besides those 2 issues: I see a list of components in my web application. Did you use: File / New / Website or File / New / Project / Web / "ASP.NET Web Application" Try...

inventory IM
trying to use the integration manager with inventory. What is the percentage field in the Sample inventory template for? I dont see a corresponding field in cards > inv > item. And If we will be using current cost (FIFO perpetual) do we need to bring in the current cost or is that made with inventory adjust transactions? Thx ...

DriverPackageInstall and IM Driver
Hi All, Can we install NDIS IM driver using DriverPackageInstall? I am using sample DIFxCmd.exe and run following commands. For miniport inf file. DIFxCmd.exe /i C:\DriverSample\Driver\Driver_m.inf 16 4 DIFxAPI Sampe Program INFO: Option "/i" INFO: Input file "C:\DriverSample\Driver\Driver_m.inf" INFO: Flags 0x14 (20) TEST: installing driver package. LOG Event: 1, ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW LOG Event: 1, Installing INF file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE \Driver__4F65C 6FF4A937D377E421C0262F8F228072B3B70\Driver_m.inf' of Type 6. LOG Event: 1...

Determining SQL Server 2008 Instance Name?
I'm building a "Setup and Deployment" project to distribute our application. We have a database called dbMain that runs on SQL Server 2008. I'm connecting to the database from our WPF Application via the app.config file, and here are the particulars: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <configSections> </configSections> <conne...

aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen zuordnen
Hallo, Hat jemand nen Tipp wie ich erstellte Aufgaben im Entourage 2008 Personen zuordnen kann? Dann m�sste dieses ja als Aufgabe �ber den Ausgang an die Person versandt werden und diese m�sste eine zu oder Absage senden k�nnen Ich bin wohl immer noch Outlook gebrandet...*lachen* Teddy Auto Translation from Word 2008: Has someone nen tap like I provided tasks in the Entourage 2008 persons to assign can? Then this would have as task over the exit to those Person and these would have to be dispatched be able to send one too or refusal I am probably still Outlook broken� *lachen* Answer:...

Using IM to upload Sales Territory?
I am trying to update the sales territory table in GP 9.0. I've looked at the Integration manager (IM) and couldn't figure how to do it. There is no destination within IM that points to the Sales Territory master file. I've have setup uploads using IM before for SOP, Journals, AP before. Thanks You could do a table import for that. Set up a csv file with your territory information. It should not have a header row. Open up your Sales Territory Maintenance card then click Tools>Integrate>Table Import then select the Sales Territory Master File. Map the fields and...

Entourage Shutting down?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop When I was using the trail version of entourage it kept shutting down. Is this bug fixed in the full version? I would like to know before I buy the full version? <br><br>Thank you. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3358603290_3346130 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 6/4/10 6:04 PM, in article 59bb963d.-1@webcrossing.JaKI...

IM
In integration Manager i.e. Great Plains Sql Opt 8.0 we have Receiving Transaction where in if I need to integrate items with Lot type, I dont fine this field. Can any one let me know how I can integrate Purchase Receiving with Lot Items? Hi Muneer: I think you know about this that whenever you receive any item, Lot numbers get alloted to the items by its receipt no. What else do you need? Thanks "Muneer" wrote: > In integration Manager i.e. Great Plains Sql Opt 8.0 we have Receiving > Transaction where in if I need to integrate items with Lot type, I dont fine &...

Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack
"New life" to MFC and TR1 support: http://blogs.msdn.com:80/vcblog/archive/2008/04/07/visual-c-2008-feature-pack-released.aspx Giovanni I saw that too... good stuff. Thanks for posting. Tom "Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanni.dicanio@invalid.com> wrote in message news:%23qMYU7MmIHA.5368@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > "New life" to MFC and TR1 support: > > http://blogs.msdn.com:80/vcblog/archive/2008/04/07/visual-c-2008-feature-pack-released.aspx > > Giovanni > > > Giovanni Dicanio wrote: > "New life" to MFC and TR1 suppo...

Default the .imd path for IM v 10
This is probably well documented somewhere, but I don't know where. I'm trying to set a 'default' path to the .imd file so that each user doesn't get his own setting via the UMUser_Data.xml in the Application Data folder. Anyone know how to do it? Leslie -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 Got it! You enter the path in the [IMBaseProvider] section of the Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.ini DBPath=C:\Integrations\...

windows 2008 server cord and windows 2008 std
we have 20+ New server to install windows 2008 for trading purpose. still can not decide to install server core or std full, can someone advise what is the benefit to install core rather than std edition or to install std edition ? DD, There is: Server Standard Server Standard Core Server Enterprise Server Enterprise Core Core is (not quite correctly called) 'Server without Graphical User Interface (GUI)'. There are several reasons why Core was introduced: - *Nix purists were saying that there's no real need/use for GUI on a server and *real* sysadmins ar...

Entourage Settings to Read
It appears that Entourage doesn't have a setting that allows the "next message" to be read, only "previous message" or "close window" Is there somewhere else that "next message" will automatically come up when a message is deleted? Who is our advocate at Apple or Microsoft to get some of the same *basics* in Entourage that are found in Outlook? Thanks In article <1134314203.015931.218970@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "c308682" <c308682@gmail.com> wrote: > It appears that Entourage doesn't have a setting that allow...

Setting up flat file for IM
I am setting up a new integration between our payroll (outside vendor) and GP. I need to use the Transaction Type field for standard and reversing. I do not know what to tell them to but in this field to identify the difference between standard and reversing. Clinton, Most payroll transactions are integrated into GP as Standard GL transactions -- you can have the field in IM set to Use Default as that is the default GL transaction type. A reversing entry will be used whenever you have GL transactions that need to be backed out in the following period, such as certain accruals, and ...

arbeiten im ausland kanada , Koch Koechin , arbeitsmarkt jobboerse , Tierpfleger Tierpflegerin , bezahlte jobs im ausland , arbeiten im ausland de , jobs im ausland de ,
arbeiten im ausland kanada , Koch Koechin , arbeitsmarkt jobboerse , Tierpfleger Tierpflegerin , bezahlte jobs im ausland , arbeiten im ausland de , jobs im ausland de , + + + +++ TOPJOB AUSLAND +++ IM AUSLAND ARBEITEN +++ + + http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL + + + + + + + + Tontechniker Tontechnikerin bonn zav jobs und praktika im ausland arbeiten im ausland entwicklungshilfe arbeitsagentur jobs im ausland stud...

Update 11.3.8 for Office and Entourage
Hi everyone I've noticed a couple of posts about problems encountered with the latest office update 11.3.8 for Mac with regard to word, excel, powerpoint and entourage not opening or crashing, in my case the icon just bounced and stopped. There are several suggestions from MVP's on here about what to do but thought I'd tell you what I did which has seemed to work (so far anyway) and got rid of those framework library errors. As the update was for Word I re-installed Word from my original disk. I then checked for updates (Help/check for updates menu) and performed update 11.3.5, ...

Entourage Group Feature not activated
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Entourage is working well with my corporate exchange server. I tried to create a group by selecting file\new\group - only to find that the group feature is not available. Greyed out on the menu. Is there a feature selection or option I need to change to activate this important ntool? Hi, Entourage groups are not supported on Exchange, which is why the application does not allow you to create them. You can only create them in your local address book. On 26/03/10 21:41, pboczan@...

New SBS 2008 install problems
ok, I might be late to the game but this is my first SBS 2008 install in a production environment for a customer. The setup is one SBS2008 box and 4 Windows 7 pro PCs. The http://connect wizard has two problems: Doesn't see a local account to migrate over If you continue anyway then it fails after the first reboot complaining about an incorrect password for the _sbs... setup account. Anyone seen this ? Thanks Simon Simon wrote: > ok, I might be late to the game but this is my first SBS 2008 install in > a production environment for a customer. > > T...

What is IM Address?
In OutLook Contact after Web page address there is place to specify IM Address. What is IM address and how is it used? Thanks. Windows Live Messenger, also known as Instant Messenger. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange...

Inability to connect with exchange server using entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: Exchange I have a 2008 version of entourage that I connect with my exchange server. I added a ms office home edition to my computer, and now I am unable to connect to my server. The error message now says that I must upgrade to a std edition of office in order to connect to an exchange server. If my previous version of entourage would connect and it is still on the computer, why won't it do it now with office installed? Any advice? <br> thanks What version of Microsoft Office 2008 entourage did you down...

winsock and IM
Hi, I'm tryign to come up with something like an IM using winsock but one thing buffled me. Over LAN, the IP adddress assigned by the DHCP server is private, so if two parties are trying to use winsock to connect to each other, it probably will not work. how then can winsock be used to connect two parties behind the router with private IP address? can anyone pls enlighten me on this? it is somethign like this, party A is assigned the IP address 192.168.0.2 in his office, the ISP assigned the company the IPA address 210.125.23.5, and party B in another office is assigned the IP address ...

migration VC6 studio 2008
Bonjour, ma question est dans l'obet. Y a t il des pr�cautions particulieres en passant de visual C++ 6.0 (un peu ancien mais encore assez l�ger) vers visual studio 2008. Y a t il un interet pour moi de migrer, sachant que je travaille plutot en C++. Je fais aussi du PHP, je crois que l'�diteur VS 2008 permet de le g�rer, mais je ne sais pas s'il g�re les classes, le debugger, pour faire r�ellement du d�veloppement et non pas uniquement du codage. Merci de vos opinions Jeff On May 2, 5:02 am, "J-F Portala" <jfport...@free.fr> wrote: > Bonjour, > &...

WSUS 3.0 on SBS 2008 Best Practise
Is there any way to get the WSUS 3.0 databse on SBS 2008 to just contain updates that are required? When I install WSUS 3.0 on SBS 2008 I find myself having to decline thousands of un approved updates just to get WSUS 3.0 to a point where it only show updates that require approval for the machines on the SBS 2008 domain. I`d like if WSUs 3.0 only displayed updates that require approval. any suggestions gladly welcome. thanks, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CAE77F.3B3AE9E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"...

entourage problem
Once again there is nothing to help me out on the support pages of Microsoft. I have a MAC with OS X, with all the latest patches, and Office X with all the latest patches. I use Entourage to connect to an exchange server using IMAP. I have also removed and re-added the account. All of a sudden when the user sends and receives he receives an error of: unrecognized internal error: 0x50b. Error: 1025 Any Idea's? Christopher Holley Look here for help, I believe you can search by error number, and there is a special page for dealing with exchange issues. http://www.entourage.mvps.org/ ...

Excel 2008 startup

Windows 2008 NLB
Hello, I'm just setting up my first NLB in 2008 std. In your experience is it best to setup an NLB in multicast or unicast and is it best if both servers are in their own VLAN? Thanks Hi Whiteford, did you check if NLB over different subnets is supported even configurable ? Why do you need that ? Haven't seen yet an implementation where NLB nodes was on different IP networks. If supported the answer will depend on what you want to run on your NLB cluster. This requirements will normally be defined from the application side. I personally would start here w...