Adding Equation Editor

I have the student/teacher version of Office 2004, and I installed the
"standard" package last night.  However, I need Equation Editor too, so
I ended up reinstalling Office with that option selected.  Now it's
complaining of not finding the proper fonts.

Is there a way to incrementally add these options, or do I have to
reinstall the whole thing again?

I may just drag the folder next time!

Thanks,
Hari Nair
0
hari8004 (2)

Man Let me know if you ever figure that out!! I'm needing the Equation
editor for my math class too... I might try getting it out of a windows Box
with office on it and port the object type over to Office 2004 for Mac if I
am unable to find a add in package from Microsoft... I'm trying updating
Office 2004 for now... Will let you know how it goes.

Jason
longj@insanityabounds.com
http:insanityabounds.com

On 3/22/05 1:46 PM, in article uIyGqfxLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, "Hari
Nair" <hari@alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:

> I have the student/teacher version of Office 2004, and I installed the
> "standard" package last night.  However, I need Equation Editor too, so
> I ended up reinstalling Office with that option selected.  Now it's
> complaining of not finding the proper fonts.
>
> Is there a way to incrementally add these options, or do I have to
> reinstall the whole thing again?
>
> I may just drag the folder next time!
>
> Thanks,
> Hari Nair

0
jjjlong (1)
4/1/2005 3:13:26 AM
The same people who make MathType make Equation Editor.  You can go there
and get the MT demo from Dessci.com
If you don't buy it the demo turns into MathType Lite, which is still better
than Equation editor--among other things, it is cross-platform.

DM

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
4/1/2005 4:40:56 AM
Thanks! That saves me all the trouble! ;o)

Jason Long

On 3/31/05 10:40 PM, in article BE7210D8.245DF%daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID,
"Daiya Mitchell" <daiyaNOSPAM@mvps.org.INVALID> wrote:

> MathType

0
longj1 (1)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

ADDING A NUMBER

When adding attachments...

adding new records

How to Hide Visual Basic Editor (VBE) Window Programmatically
Hello world, My problem : I create in a module from db1 a new database db2 by the instruction: DBEngine.CreateDatabase(Application.CurrentProject.Path & "\Compacter.mdb", dbLangGeneral, False) then I create from db1 a module (called "Comapcting") in the db2 thanks to: objAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase Application.CurrentProject.Path & "\Compacter.mdb", False objAccess.DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdNewObjectModule objAccess.DoCmd.Save acModule, objAccess.Modules(0).name objAccess.DoCmd.Rename "Compacting", acModule, objAccess.Modules(0).name I write some ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Visual Basic Editor opens automatically after lock, unlock
(ms excel 2003) If I have a particular workbook open which contains macros and If I happen to walk away and the computer locks... upon unlock the vba editor pops up automatically. This particular workbook didnt do this until I added some lines of code that unprotected one of the sheets so the macro could write to it and once it was finished it protected the sheet again. Activesheet.Unprotect ("My_Password") Activesheet.Protect Password:="My_Password" You probably protected the wrong sheet and you are getting an error some place in th code or you added...

Adding fields from a different query

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Range of numbers equation
Is there a way to find the lowest & highest number in a range of columns, and perform a calculation on them, e.g. %change (to-fm)/fm% Thanks What relationship do "to" and "fm" have to the lowest and highest number? If "to" is the lowest number in columns A:J, and "fm" is the highest number in columns A:J: =MIN(A:J)/MAX(A:J) - 1 formatted as a percentage. In article <42B784EB-2FB0-4D12-BD97-527555C02AAC@microsoft.com>, "nastech" <nastech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to find the lowest &...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

adding lines to added data
I have added data to an existing worksheet but when printed the row lines and column border lines do not show. How do I add the lines to the added border to match the existing lines? ...

Adding 1 year's difference to user's input of yyyy-yyyy?
If a user inputs 2000-2001, or 2007-2008, is there a way to formulaically have the cell underneath increase by one year? i.e., if in B2 the user input, say, 2005-2006, B3 would show 2006-2007 and B4 would show 2007-2008, etc. down the column? Thank you! :oD Try this: =IF(B2="","",VALUE(LEFT(B2,4))+1 &"-"& VALUE(RIGHT(B2,4))+1) and copy down the column for as many as you need. Hope this helps. Pete On May 29, 3:16 pm, "StargateFanFromWork" <NoS...@NoJunk.com> wrote: > If a user inputs 2000-2001, or 2007-2008, is there a way t...

adding new users in AD but not Exchange
How do we change the defaults when adding a new user, to not have "Create an Exchange mailbox" as the default? We are rolling out Exchange, but not to all new users at this time. -- Greg Stigers, MCSA remember to vote for the answers you like Create the users from a box that doesn't have the Exchange admin tools installed? "Greg Stigers, MCSA" <gregstigers+wmsn@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:ee4tHm0LFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do we change the defaults when adding a new user, to not have "Create > an Exchange mailbox" as ...

Multiple vlookup and adding values together
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to find a way to locate all categories in a table that says for ex &quot;good.&quot; Each of these have a number associated to them which I am trying to add together. <br><br>So lets say my table has ten rows of data, three of those rows have a column that is termed &quot;good.&quot; So what I want that to do is then take those three rows with &quot;good&quot; and add the numeric values together that are entered in another column which are each of those three rows...

adding pictures
Hi all, I am enquiring is it possible to add a picture to each line in a table.Some may be blank and some may have pictures on it. The table is run as a search form and that is up and running though i am trying to add pictures of people to go with there information I am just wondering is this possible and if so how. and if it is possible Where does the picture go that are saved. Thank you for any help Paul paul@www.omachx.com See answer provided in another newsgroup where you posted this question. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Paul (OMAC HX)" <paul@www...

Adding new rows including formula
I want to create a spreadsheet to allow some resource scheduling. The cells in the rows will contain a number of formula such as lookups etc. I want to allow the user to insert a new row but for the row to include the formula etc. I'm sure this must be fairly easy but I just can't see it. Hope someon can point me in the right direction. Hi Edward, I don't know about easy, I had help after obtaining the closest solution from the archives and then from getting the missing pieces from the newsgroup. Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/e...