12.0.1 Does not show up in auto-updater

Version: 2008
Processor: intel

I have seen this on each of the nearly 20 machine's I've tried this on (different companies). When I click the "check for updates" in Word, it always says "There are no updates available at this time". Each time I have had to come to this site to download the 12.0.1 update and install in manually.

What is wrong with the updater application? It hasn't caught this update ONCE yet on any of the machines I have tested. Again, different machines, different offices, etc...

Thanks.
0
socokid (1)

In article <ee93bac.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>,
<socokid@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I have seen this on each of the nearly 20 machine's I've tried this on
> (different companies). When I click the "check for updates" in Word, it
> always says "There are no updates available at this time". Each time I have
> had to come to this site to download the 12.0.1 update and install in
> manually.
>
> What is wrong with the updater application? It hasn't caught this update ONCE
> yet on any of the machines I have tested. Again, different machines,
> different offices, etc...

What's wrong with your brain? Are you incapable of reading previous
threads on this subject?

MS doesn't have it set up for autoupdate yet. Don't think of going to
Mactopia and downloading the file.
0
rag (68)

Access 2007 05-12-10
I am currently using Microsoft Access 2007 and I am trying to set up a form in which I can select a name from a drop down menu and have it return the results in the fields below. My table currently has the following items in it. ID - Employee ID number (Listed as the Primary Key) FirstName - Employee First Name LastName - Employee Last Name Separation_Date - Employee Separation Date Email_Address - Employee Email address I would like to be able to select the employee name from a list.. and then have all the above fields show below that information and then be able to selec...

Mail enabling CRM3.0 post install
There's an option during the install of CRM 3.0 to specify the outgoing smtp/exchange server. This step is optional. If I later decide to mail enable CRM how do I configure the product to use a specfic Exchange Server ? Ian Run a "Repair" on the isntallation. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Ian Moran" <laghey@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23yY6Q0fNGHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... There's an option during the install of CRM 3.0 to specify the outgoing smtp/exchange server. This step is optional. If I later decide to mail enable CRM how do I ...

Auto replies in outlook not leaving the domain on exchange server
Hi, My exchange server 2003 is setup on SBServer 2003. All users have their outlook connected to exchange server accounts. When you set up the out of office assistant with an autoreply only the people inside our domain receive the auto reply message. If someone from outside such as yahoo/hotmail etc sends emails to anyone with the out of office autoreply setup, the Out of office autoreply never reaches them. Its funny because emails come in and go out without any problem.We are able to send emails out of our domain without any problem and receive emails from all domains. But only the...

default manual calculation instead of auto in options excel 2003
When I open Excel 2003 it is always set to auto calculate, even though I set my calculations tab in tools/options to "manual calc" and "do not calc before saving". How can I set it to "manual calc" perminantly? Thanks~! I believe that XL03 is the same as previous versions, so check out this old post on the subject: http://tinyurl.com/anahg -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------------------------...

associated reports not showing
We have a scenario where the reports are listed in the workplace section but for some reason are not showing within the associated entity. For example, when I go into the Accounts form, the reports icon with the Account Overview, Account Summary, and Products by Account do not show. Note however that these do show if I'm Iogged into the server where crm is installed. The users accessing these screens are both sysadmins. Help is appreciated. I found the answer. The user had the "Windows Integrated Security" option unselected in the Advanced Options on internet explorer. ...

SP2 Update
I have not experienced the problems reported by others and have installed SP 2 Pack successfully. The problem I encountered on along the way was that during installation, the installer identified 2 locations for Office 2004. One location was Applications and the other the Hard Disk. I therefore installed twice. Should my Office 2004 be in two locations? Is this usual? In article <BF5DD3B9.3EB%d_gtoomey@hotmail.com>, Dennis Toomey <d_gtoomey@hotmail.com> wrote: > Should my Office 2004 be in two locations? Is this usual? No. It should normally be stored in the Application...

Outlook Express 12-29-09
I can receive mail, but cannot forward message. Are you using Windows Mail, or Outlook Express? Outlook Express General newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general What exactly happens when you try to forward a message? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mascoma" <Mascoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27B4E8A1-DA5D-4CD7-A4DF-95CFC0BD2611@microsoft.com... >I can receive mail, but cannot forward message. Do you ...

EMail replies 12-12-05
Hi, We are trying to setup a support process using CRM 3.0 Pro. A queue has been created and is being populated using the router from e-mails coming in to support@company.com. When people are replying to e-mail in this folder the reply-to address is set to the logged on user. Is there an easy way to define that the reply-to address should be support@company.com for specific e-mails? Regards, Manso ...

Moving CRM 1.x databases to new server
Hi all Can anyone point me to some good information on how to move CRM databases from one SQL 2000 server to another? I've been asked to do a feasibility assessment. Thanks Tony Afraid with 1.x it is not that easy. First, refer to the Implementation Guide and look at the Disaster Recovery section. It has the basic steps for "recovering" SQL to a new server. This is the same basic approach you need to follow. Make sure everything is working before droping the old DB's though as you may need to go back. Also, make sure you have good backups f everything (including yo...

Calendar updates don't work
Using Exchange 5.5, Outlook 2000, I have a user called "Corporate Calendar" with the mailbox permissions as follows: Everybody in corporation: Reviewer Admin. Asst. 1: Owner (Mailbox User and Primary NT Account in Exchange Admin) Me: Owner (Mailbox User in Exchange Admin) Admin. Asst. 2: Editor on the Calendar Problems are: "Friday, we noticed that AA#2 was able to continue to make changes to the calendar throughout the day, while AA#1 could not, even though AA#1 is the owner! However, when AA#2 opened the calendar on Monday, some changes she made Friday did not...

Forms 12-28-07
Hi All, I've created a form using multiple tables for data entry. If I do not fill in all entries in the form, my form record count at the bottom will not count the entry. I will have the data in my table but I do not see it in the form. I have set my relationship to 1 to 1 with a primary key. How do I capture/count all records in my form? Please Help. Thank you On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:16:00 -0800, skk <skk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >I've created a form using multiple tables for data entry. If I do not fill >in all entries in the form,...

SFO offline 12-08-04
Hi! We have MSCRM professional. When first online the data appears fine, although when you go offline it duplicates the 'initiator' and 'to' fields in phone calls and the same associoated fields in tasks etc etc. You can then go back online and the duplicates still appear but oyu can delete them and save it, it then is fine without duplicates but when you next go offline it does the field duplicates again! Although this isn't consistent, as it doesn't duplicate entries in all of the records and sometimes one but not the next time! weird and frustrating. Any help ...

RMS 2.0 #2
Hi Folks Does anybody know what will be new with version 2.0? Allot of press about Vista but nothing about RMS 2.0! Curious customer!!!!! Danny This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_06DA_01C71CC9.77D76EC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Danny, They just released updated brochures to resellers last week and I expect = them to be public near the end of December for either a mid January = release or heard Friday, maybe February (because of Vista on Jan 30) --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Sof...

system restore 12-12-09
tried a point only 2 wks old. in Safe mode. No Changes made.... No Norton on set. Actually I want to dump all Updates that autoran in the last 2 wks, so I can retry SP3 taht is crashing. is there a way to do them en masse? thanx Never, EVER use System Restore to "undo" an update, Service Pack, or IE upgrade! Intead, uninstall the update, Service Pack, or IE upgrade & reboot. If that doesn't correct the problem, then try System Restore. -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 www.banthecheck.com plugg...

Problems with CRM 4.0 and tabbed browsing
I just upgraded from CRM 3.0 to 4.0. I had thought that problems experienced with IE 7 and tabbed browsing with 3.0 had been fixed for 4.0. Maybe not. When I try to open an Account it takes a couple of minutes to finish loading. This happens also with Contacts. It seems that Activities, Quotes, Orders load quite quickly. Anyone else seen this problem? Any ideas on what is causing it? Thanks, -Rick M. What makes you suspect that this is related to tabbed browsing? Do accounts and contacts open faster for you if you turn off tabbed browsing in IE7? -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http...

Excel 04-12-10
How can I convert excel worksheets to ASCII file Save As, Save as type is Text(MSDOS).txt Gweruzim wrote: > How can I convert excel worksheets to ASCII file Depending on what you mean, you may be able to do: File|SaveAs (in xl2003 menus) And save a .txt, .prn, or .csv file. All of these would result in a text file. But each would be different! Gweruzim wrote: > > How can I convert excel worksheets to ASCII file -- Dave Peterson ...

Is there a way to have an excel read only auto refresh after save
We are using a master workbook to track open customer orders. It requires a password to write so that it can not accidentally be changed. Several user's leave it open as read only during the work day. Is there a way for these users to see any updates made and saved during the time it is open as read only? Close and re-open -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Jenna" wrote: > We are using a master workbook to track open customer orders. It requires a > password to write so that it can not accidentally be changed. Several user's > leave it...

Adding 0 numbers
As part of a test my niece was given the following task to do:- 3 numbers were placed in 3 different cells in a column:- 0,062 0,042 0,022 and she was asked to use Excel to calculate the total of these numbers( = SUM). She couldnt do it and I cant. Is it possible? Thanks very much -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If the numbers are in, say, cells A1, A11 and A111 then you can use the following SUM formulas in, say, cell B1: =SUM(A1,A11,A111) =SUM(A:A) =SUM(A1:A111) -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Au...

Public Folder auto-create
Is there a tool or script in Exchange2003 that will allow me to create multiple calendar at one time? I'm looking to create approximately 350 public calendars and I'd like to not have to do so manually. ...

Reinstalling 1.2
With all the problems I have had with Crystal Reports and the 9.2.2 fiasco I want to just reinstall CRM1.2. Is it possible to reinstall 1.2 without losing all of the current data? I want to see if reinstalling the sorry @$$ sucker will resolve our Crystal Reports issues. There is no "repair" option that I can see. So it looks like an uninstall and reinstall. But I really do not want to lose our test data. Thanks Webster Carl, You can uninstall and then reinstall using the existing databases. the uninstall does not remove the DB's of the AD Org units, so they are stil...

Outbox #12
Hi: I have a problem where when I send e-mails with attchments it remains in the Outbox, Can anyone help with this. Thanks in advance Regards: Bruno ...

auto preview
I've made a mess when copying from added pst to default pst. Now get lots of interface error messages. Would not download mail either. Attempting to fix, unfortunately I didn't make copy of original default pst first. I am making some headway though by creating a new default and mail has downloaded. Still have a ways to go as far as consolidating messages. But I noticed something that doesn't seem right. If I am working with view/current view/ messages or messages with auto preview settings, and the view/auto preview button the behavior seems abnormal. Picking either of the first...

Scrolling Slide show in 2007?
Is there the equivalent of Scrolling Slideshow (PPt 2003) in 2007, and if so where do I find it? You might want to explain what you mean by "scrolling slideshow" Maybe a show that runs automatically and loops?? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Gordon" wrote: > Is there the equivalent of Scrolling Slideshow (PPt 2003) in 2007, and if so > where do I find it? > > . > "John Wilson" <john AT technologytr...

Page numbers <0
I figured out how to add page numbers that increment properly. However, I want page 3 in my document to be numbered as "Page 1". (Start on page -1; hide numbers on page -1 and 0.) I know that I can choose a starting page other than 1, but I can't select something less than 1. In a similar thread, Mary Sauer advised another poster, "Insert, section...". I can't find anything about sections in Publisher menus or help. Is there a way to get page numbering started on a page later than 1? Where do I find out about sections? I'm using Publisher 2000. ...

Outlook 2007 (Exchange) Auto Login
Super simple need: I'd like something to fill in the password prompt that I get everytime I try to log into my Exchange account when Outlook 2007 launches. I figure I could write a window sniffer, but does something out there already exist? Is there a reason that Outlook is not set up to use NT authentication and prompts you for a password? Is this your own email account or is it shared? Or are you logging onto the network using a generic NT profile and you have an email account with a different profile? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ ...