[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Updated Exchange setup script supports Entourage 2008"

I've posted version 2.0 of my EntourageExchangeSetup AppleScript on The
Entourage Help Page that includes support for Microsoft Entourage 2008's
Kerberos feature as well as some minor additions and bug fixes.

This AppleScript is intended to be modified by an administrator to
assist his Entourage users with the setups of their Exchange server
accounts. It has been tested specifically with Entourage 2004 11.2.6,
11.3.3, 11.3.7 and Entourage 12.00, 12.0.1 and 12.1.0 but should work
with any version of Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.0) and higher. Every
company's network is different so this script was written to provide
enough ideas for a novice scripter to be able to adapt it for use in his
network in just a few minutes.

Continue reading at
<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/05/updated_exchange_setup_script_supports_entourage_2008.html>.

--

bill

William M. Smith, Microsoft Interop MVP - Mac/Windows
Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
mecklists1 (142)