[ANN] New and Updated Scripts

--B_3144512279_12329117

The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are
available at

 MacScripter.net   <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/>

Other Signature X 1.0.0

This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically
change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature
for specified recipients before it�s sent.  This script is similar to the
new version of Other Account X 2.0: you specify recipients designated for a
non-default signature by simply assigning them a category of the same name
as the signature. And you can have as many different "other" non-default
signature/contacts and groups as you wish.   The script works with news
messages to specified news groups as well as mail messages to specified
contacts and groups.

Other Account X  2.0 �

This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically
change the account of a new outgoing message to a non-default account for
specified recipients  before it�s sent. Since clicking �New� in the toolbar,
or �New Mail Message� in the Message Menu, or pressing cmd-N all bring up a
new draft window preset to emanate from your default account, you may often
find that you�ve sent a message from the wrong account to certain
recipients. This script will send from the account you want.  v2.0 has been
completely re-written. You now specify recipients designated for a
non-default account by assigning them a category of the same name as the
account rather than having to drag them to a group. And you can set up as
many different "other" non-default account/contacts and groups as you wish.

SMTP Location X  2.1 �

SMTP Location X sets the SMTP server for any or all of your mail accounts
for each location in both Entourage X and in Entourage 2001 in OS X.  Even
if you have advanced SMTP settings, such as SMTP authentication or SSL, the
script will take care of everything. You can also choose which mail accounts
to receive mail at each location.

New in v2.1: Updated for Entourage 10.1.4 with Exchange accounts.

Message Template X  1.1 �

This script lets you save a template, including one in Rich Text HTML, for
personalized, styled and formatted messages complete with signature and
whatever else you want, which can be opened  by a keyboard shortcut  or from
the Scripts menu, without having to hunt around for it.

v1.1 allows you to store your template in a local folder  other than your
Drafts folder (e.g. a "Templates" folder).

--
Paul Berkowitz
MVP Entourage

--B_3144512279_12329117

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>[ANN] New and Updated Scripts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>The following new and u=
pdated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at <BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;MacScripter.net &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U><a href=3D"htt=
p://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/">http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/<=
/a></U></FONT>&gt; <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT COLOR=3D"#003298"><FONT FA=
CE=3D"Helvetica"><B>Other Signature X 1.0.0 <BR>
</B></FONT></FONT></SPAN><FONT SIZE=3D"1"><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva"><SPAN STYLE=3D'fo=
nt-size:9.0px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva"><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-s=
ize:10.0px'>This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automat=
ically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signa=
ture for specified recipients before it&#8217;s sent. &nbsp;This script is s=
imilar to the new version of Other Account X 2.0: you specify recipients des=
ignated for a non-default signature by simply assigning them a category of t=
he same name as the signature. And you can have as many different &quot;othe=
r&quot; non-default signature/contacts and groups as you wish. &nbsp;&nbsp;T=
he script works with news messages to specified news groups as well as mail =
messages to specified contacts and groups. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#00007F"><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><SPAN STY=
LE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><B>Other Account X &nbsp;2.0 </B></SPAN></FONT></FONT>=
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10.0px'>=A0<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><B><BR>
</B></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva">This script, when attached to a repeating sc=
hedule, will automatically change the account of a new outgoing message to a=
 non-default account for specified recipients &nbsp;before it&#8217;s sent. =
Since clicking &#8220;New&#8221; in the toolbar, or &#8220;New Mail Message&=
#8221; in the Message Menu, or pressing cmd-N all bring up a new draft windo=
w preset to emanate from your default account, you may often find that you&#=
8217;ve sent a message from the wrong account to certain recipients. This sc=
ript will send from the account you want. &nbsp;v2.0 has been completely re-=
written. You now specify recipients designated for a non-default account by =
assigning them a category of the same name as the account rather than having=
 to drag them to a group. And you can set up as many different &quot;other&q=
uot; non-default account/contacts and groups as you wish. <BR>
</FONT></SPAN></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><B=

<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT COLOR=3D"#003298"><FONT FA=
CE=3D"Helvetica"><B>SMTP Location X &nbsp;2.1 </B></FONT></FONT></SPAN><FONT S=
IZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10.0px'>=A0<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><B><BR>
<BR>
</B></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva">SMTP Location X sets the SMTP server for any=
 or all of your mail accounts for each location in both Entourage X and in E=
ntourage 2001 in OS X. &nbsp;Even if you have advanced SMTP settings, such a=
s SMTP authentication or SSL, the script will take care of everything. You c=
an also choose which mail accounts to receive mail at each location. <BR>
<BR>
New in v2.1: Updated for Entourage 10.1.4 with Exchange accounts. <BR>
</FONT></SPAN></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><B=

<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT COLOR=3D"#003298"><FONT FA=
CE=3D"Helvetica"><B>Message Template X &nbsp;1.1 </B></FONT></FONT></SPAN><FON=
T SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Geneva"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:10.0px'>=A0<BR>
<BR>
This script lets you save a template, including one in Rich Text HTML, for =
personalized, styled and formatted messages complete with signature and what=
ever else you want, which can be opened &nbsp;by a keyboard shortcut &nbsp;o=
r from the Scripts menu, without having to hunt around for it. <BR>
<BR>
v1.1 allows you to store your template in a local folder &nbsp;other than y=
our Drafts folder (e.g. a &quot;Templates&quot; folder). <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><B=

<BR>
-- <BR>
Paul Berkowitz<BR>
MVP Entourage<BR>
Entourage FAQ Page: <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U><a href=3D"http://www.entourage.=
mvps.org/toc.html">http://www.entourage.mvps.org/toc.html</a></U></FONT><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3144512279_12329117--

0
berkowit1 (15)

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

DST Update Issues
Hi, Has anyone had issues with the Outlook client functionality after installing the DST Patch? Most of our internal CRM users are receiving the following error msg: "An error occured loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact you system administrator if errors persist" Of course, no one can access the CRM toolbar or any laptop client functionality. This began after we applied the CRM DST updates... ...

open a new worksheet
when a user selects a option from a drop down menu on my worksheet I want excel to move to the worksheet that refers to that selection- how can I do this? To make the information appear in sheet1, use the indirect function to build a dynamic reference. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy sarah <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AFAA33E-3A8C-4E8A-B596-148E9B993F0B@microsoft.com... > when a user selects a option from a drop down menu on my worksheet I want excel to move to the worksheet that refers to that selection- how can I do this? ...

Very very new newbie
Hi all! I'm an artist, and relatively familiar with computer stuff, though mostly of the Photoshop/Dreamweaver/Flash variety, which I have taught myself. I am completely new to Excel. I have a Mac running 9.2 and my version of Excel is 98. All I want to do right now is print out an invoice for a customer, a very long invoice with many items ordered. I found the invoice template and I customized it just fine, but I can't figure out how to get the invoice itself to extend so the bill can be the 3 or 4 pages long it needs to be. I also (since, like I said, I am for the most part se...

How can I make my chart update the new values from database?
My database gets a weekly, manual, update of statistics. I do not want to make a graph everytime it gets updated. My graph should update itself when I add in the new values. Can you help? That should be the default behaviour. Whenever you type a new value, it should be updated in the chart. Are you saying you don't want this? And wait? -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "Ayesha Sohail" wrote: > My database gets a weekly, manual, update of statistics. I do not want to > make a graph everytime it gets updated. My graph should update its...

Open Excel in New Instance
I hate the way Excel opens spreadsheets you double-click in Explorer in the same instance of Excel that is currently running. I want to change it so that it always opens a new instance of Excel. It's just to easy to lose data because of this innane configuration. If this is a FAQ then I'm sorry. I have spent a good deal of time searching Microsoft's web sites and googling for the answer with no luck. All I have found are other people who have complained about this problem without having any resolution. Thanks, Sean >It's just to easy to lose >data becaus...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

New version of ExamXML
Hello, A7Soft is proud to announce the new release of ExamXML. This version has new features: 1. Comparison data from sources of many types such as CSV and XML files, SQL servers. 2. Load data from WEB services. 3. Converting from CSV onto XML and from SQL into XML. The ExamXML 2.93 is available at http://www.a7soft.com Best regards. Joe Andersen. A7Soft Team. ...

ANN: Desiree Rogers Is Stepping Down!
ANN: Desiree Rogers (White House Social Secretary) Is Stepping Down! ...

Crazy font on new mail
I just had a very weird thing happen. Starting yesterday when I start an new email it defaults to some weird font called SimSum. I typically use Arial. I have to manually change the font on every new email. I have been using the rice paper stationary for over a year. Now when I open options, mail format, stationary options the 'font' tab is grayed out and cannot be accessed. However, the type shown is not SimSum. If I delete the stationary I regain control of the font. I don't get it. This just started. Any thoughts? gbernier wrote: > I just had a very wei...

Windows Update error 80070005
I have error 80070005 in windows update Please always state what OS you're & service pack and what version of Internet Explorer? as it often does make a difference - Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, anti-virus, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package), Ad-Aware, etc? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -=- Which update(s) ? -=- "Anas" wrote: > I have error 80070005 in windows update &...

installing new WLM
Hey, comp tells me to install latest version of WLM. It loads halfway, then reports an error, 'An error occured during the installation of assembly Microsoft VC80.crt=8.0.50727.42. It looks like another program is preventing the installer working. hr:0x80070643. Please help, no idea what this means or the solution. Thanks. Greetings, Although there is a setup log which would probably yield the specific issue, assuming your PC is up-to-date anyway, you can just install the latest version yourself, bypassing the Visual C runtimes which are causing this issue. To do so, j...

Auto update ver 11.3.6 now Excel tries to open all files and crashes!
Everything was fine with Office 2004 ver 11.3.5 and after the auto update to 3.6 , upon opening EXCEL, it proceeds opening all files, runs out of memory and crashes (message indicates closing files but crashes after I click on OK). ENTOURAGE opens fine as does WORD; however, WORD indicates ver 3.5 (ENT ver 3.6) I've shut everything down and rebooted; same problem. Thx in advance On Jul 13, 8:14 pm, Sales <z-tr...@qc.aira.com> wrote: > Everything was fine with Office 2004 ver 11.3.5 and after the auto update to > 3.6 , upon opening EXCEL, it proceeds opening all files, runs ou...

New user wizard bombs!
Hi all, Trying to add a new user via die Add User wizard, but get the following error: Faulting application addusr.exe, version 5.2.2651.0, stamp 3f5fb736, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address 0x06638428. Already tried to reinstall the Admin console.. no luck there... thx. SBS2008 or SBS2003 and what errors in the event logs? If nothing shows up. This is when you might want to call Microsoft Support Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Microsoft Certifie...

Help with requery/update
I have a form called frmAuthorization with a combo box drop down menu called RNAsssor. I want to send an email to the Assessor chosen in the combo box with a report attached containing the data just entered on the form. I have a macro set up to send the report in an email. In the On Exit event of the combo box I have: DoCmd.Requery DoCmd.RunMacro "mcrInitialAssessment.Initial" The problem is when I exit the combo box, it does the requery and all of the data disappears from the form, and the email is not sent. When I take the DoCmd.Requery out of the code, th...

new to IMAP
OL 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 hi, i am new to IMAP. 1) i set up 1 email account and saw that OL creates a pst file just for that account--which i find weird. 2) then i saw that OL stores the "sent" items in folder "sent" local folders....weird. 3) then i had a problem as i chose to connect thru SSL with this error message appearing: "the server u r connected to is using a security certificate that cd not be verified. a certif chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. do u want to continue to using this server?...

Can't update records with CurrentUser() control
I have a form which is used to input customer data. The same form also has a button whose OnClick event causes the form to be repopulated using a query that prompts for the desired customer last name...to look up specific customer records. So far, so good. I recently was asked to monitor who (what users) input or update which records. So I created two additional fields in the customer records UpdatedBy, and UpdateTime. I use the BeforeUpdate event of the form to assign the user and time to those two controls on the form Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) UpdatedBy = C...

new account
how do i work this thing? Each mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to=20 set up an email program so that it works with their mail servers. I see you posted with a Gmail address, If that is the account you want = to set up in Windows Mail, follow these instructions: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=3D86383 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Brandey" <sexycarolina79@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:%238l8c5VyKHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how d...

New Tracks, No Editing
Now I'm gettin' frustrated! I've added some new tracks, but WMP11 won't allow me to change ratings, genres, etc on them (but does allow on other new ones)! What's the file type (WMA, MP3...) of these tracks? Maybe they have the read-only attribute set? Did you try deleting them from the library and re-adding them with F3 (Add to Library)? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk DavotheHippie wrote: > Now I'm gettin' frustrated! > I've added some new tracks, but WMP11 won't allow me to change ratings, > genres, etc ...

adding new records from one table to an existing table
I'm pretty new to access so please bear with me. This may be really simple. I have a table listing thousands of existing stores. In the existing table i have a lot of geographic information including lat/ long, address, etc. Periodically I will need to add new records from another table. However, in the new table the field names aren't identical. ie....in the original table i have Original Address 1 and in the new table it says Address 1. I also don't have all the fields in the new table. So i need to add in the new records with their corresponding fields(i will fill in the mi...

Payroll tax update run-time error 53
While trying to run a payroll tax update in GP 9, we get the following error: Payroll Update Engine Run-time error '53': File not found: GPDicVer.dll Any ideas? I was wondering if you ever got this issue resolved. We have exactly the same issue. Thanks Jeff "Elaine" wrote: > While trying to run a payroll tax update in GP 9, we get the following error: > > Payroll Update Engine > Run-time error '53': > File not found: GPDicVer.dll > > Any ideas? ...

Outlook XP not downloading new messages #3
Hi, I am running Windows XP with Outlook XP. I have properly set up a pop3 account in Outlook, and have been able to send/receive messages. I currently have the "Leave a copy of messages on the server" option checked. I do not want a copy of the messages left on the server, though. However, when I uncheck the box, Outlook will not download new messages. When I do a send/receive, it says receiving 0 of X messages, but never progresses. So it can see that there are new messages, it just never downloads them. As soon as I re-check "Leave a copy of messages on the server", th...

Re installing E/S 5.5 on a new NT4 PDC from an Existing PDC
Hi, I have a Exchange Server 5.5 installed in a win NT4 PDC and do not have a BDC. When I tried to upgrade the OS of PDC from NT4 to Server 2000 it gave several problems & couldn't complete it. Now I have installed a fresh copy of NT4 as a PDC (with the same DOMAIN and the same MACHINE name ) in a new machine and also the Exchange Server 5.5 in it and created all the user accounts as same. Can I copy the Ex.server data files to the new machine(PDC) from the existing (PDC) If possible Pl. give me the guidelines/data files,folders to be copied Anura ...

ANN: EXSLT.NET 1.1
Hello! On behalf of the EXSLT.NET team I'm pleased to announce the next release of the EXSLT.NET library. EXSLT.NET library is community-developed free open-source implementation of the EXSLT extensions to XSLT for the .NET platform. EXSLT.NET fully implements the following EXSLT modules: Dates and Times, Common, Math, Random, Regular Expressions, Sets and Strings. In addition EXSLT.NET library provides proprietary set of useful extension functions. Download EXSLT.NET 1.1 at the EXSLT.NET Workspace home - http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/exslt EXSLT.NET online documentation - http://w...

How to merge / combine several worksheets into one new worksheet without VBA / Macro? FOR EXPERTS
Hi, I've got a huge problem. I surfed now thru various forums but I unfortunately did not find an answer. Here a description: I have several sheets in one Excel workbook (with identical column names and content). Now I would like to have a consolidated sheet with all content of the other sheets WITHOUT using a VBA MACRO. I am looking for a formula/ formulas which helps me to have a consolidated always up-to-date sheet including all content rows from all other sheets. The main problem I have is how to ensure that added new lines in one of the worksheets are automatically added to the cons...