[ANN] AutoUpdate to 12.0.1 Confusion

The update for Office to 12.0.1 is not available through the AutoUpdate at
this time. Currently, the only place to get it is from MacTopia.

Continue reading

AutoUpdate to 12.0.1 Confusion (The Entourage Help Blog)
<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/03/autoupdate_to_1201_confusion.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/23mnra>
--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

diane7495 (1195)

Return a 0 when vlookup returns #n/a
Hi I am doing a vlookup on cell a12 which looks up the entry from a12 in another tab. When the info from cell a12 is not in the other tab reference I am looking up I get a #n/a error. I would like to return a zero or a blank when the lookup does not return a match from cell a12 =VLOOKUP($A12,Sheet2!$D$15:$N$244,B$3,0) Please help. Regards Brian Hi Brian, try it this way: =3DIF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($A12,Sheet2!$D$15:$N$244,B $3,0)),"",VLOOKUP($A12,Sheet2!$D$15:$N$244,B$3,0)) You can change the "" in the middle to 0 if you prefer that. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 23, 2:44...

2 values on 1 axis
have a small spreadshee with 3 columns - Commodity, Tonnage and Value. think a bar chart showing the Tonnage and Value for each Commodity would be best but am having trouble setting it up ... any suggestions / tricks?? Leo - You could make a line chart, using commodity as the X values (category labels) and the other columns for Y values. Double click one of the series, and on the Axis tab, select Secondary. If you want a column chart, there's more work required to keep one set of columns from overlapping the other. I have posted instructions here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/...

ACT! 6.0 to CRM 3.0 using scribe
Hi All, Currently trying to migrate from ACT! 6.0 into the latest release of CRM. Everything has come across apart from email bodies and attachments. Has anyone sucessfully migrated email bodies using scribe into CRM? ACT! stores emails as files in a shared folder. The paths for these emails are being correctly picked up during the migration. The file names are being stored within the crm database. However when opening an email only the subject is displayed within the mail body. Can anyone shed any light on this issue? Kind Regards, Ryan Ryan, We have migrated just about any da...

MFC 7.1 bug? Common Control Manifest
Hi, I think that I found a bug in MFC 7.1. I am using Visual Studio .Net 2003 and Windows XP. Just wondering if this is a known issue? The bug has to do with the common control manifest setting in MFC 7.1. This isn't broken in VS .NET 2002. The bug is that the #define for IDR_MANIFEST in the resource.h file disappears if i make changes in the Resource Symbols dialog. It also causes the .rc file to delete the listing for the IDR_MANIFEST. Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new MFC Application. Use defaults. 2. Open resource.h, and make sure that there is a listing for: #define I...

USB 3.0 Client Driver
Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? Thanks, Harry Harry Graham <HarryGraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit >data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? To a certain extent, we don't know. Microsoft does not yet support USB 3.0, so we don't have a "certified" host controller driver to use as a basis. The fundamental philosophies won't change, but there will certainly...

How do I show a checkbox in a cell holding a true/false or yes/no or 1/0 value?
I'm sure I've seen this in Excel spreadsheets before, but can't find an example anywhere and I'm getting frustrated with the help system's insistence on showing the answers to completely irrelvant questions I just didn't ask. I want the spreadsheet user to be able to check or uncheck a box to signify a yes/no value. Should be simple right? Somebody help me out, please. Brian Lowe ---------@ You could try drawing check boxes from the Forms Toolbar, via View > Toolbars > Forms (not from the Control Toolbox) See : http://tinyurl.com/vykc for a previous outline...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

Installing CRM 4.0 Outlook client error "client found response con
Hello, I'm trying to configure CRM 4.0 for outlook with offline and I keep getting this error after I put in my URL. "Client found response contet type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml' The request failed with the error message: 500- Internal server error "There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it can't be displayed" Searching on the web it appears it's either SOAP related or report server related. My report server works well inside and outside of the domain, it appears that I may need to update something, any ...

SMTP Connector #12
Hi, I have an exchange 2003 (standard) server that hosts multiple domains. 5 of those domains are not authorative, and I have set up SMPT connectors that relay any mail that is not claimed by my server to another exchange server (that I have no control over). The first three of these connectors work perfectly, the last two I created always give me the following error You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <tkw2dc1.mth.co.nz #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for joe@domain,com> tkw2dc1 is my server. All the d...

Macro programming in rms 2.0
I am having a problem recording discount macros in RMS 2.0. When recording macros USING THE NUMBERS ACROSS THE TOP OF THE KEYBOARD the macro plays back the upper case key. Example> i press the keys 20. when recording the macro for a 20% recorded macro discount, and @). plays back when i run the macro from the pos. Is any one else having this problem? -- alscomp Panama City Beach, FL www.alscomp.net ...

Outlook e-mail #12
Upgraded to MS Office 2007 yesterday; received e-mail thru Outlook fine until yesterday afternoon. Now, I receive my e-mail but I cannnot read anything because there is nothing there to read. What happened? Turn off email scanning in your antivirus program.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "tractorman13" <tractorman13_54@hot...

MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client
Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it seems like the station's memory usage increase dramaticly. I wounder if by changing the setup of the server or client I could reduce the memory usage to a normal level. That happens because MSDE sql instance is activated, which is required to access offline data. There is no way to avoid that. You can check client task manager to see what processes consume memory. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "amirar" wrote: > Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it > seems like the station'...

Hitachi C12LCH 15 Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Miter Bevel Digital Display
Price:$622.22 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0002X7VLQ Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0002X7VLQ Excellent saw. The digital readout is convenient and very accurate to the 1/2 degree. The Hitachi laser is better than any other out there in that it can be used WITHOUT the blade spinning. This allows you to safely line up your work before pulling the trigger. The bevel and angle adjustments are smooth and accurate. The quality of the materials are unmatched. And of course the most important part, the saw is powerful and true. I'm very ple...

Unable to uninstall CRM 3.0 client from any other user, including Admin (Local or Domain)
How do I uninstall CRM 3.0 client that was installed on another user account we don't have access to? The only way we can uninstall the client is if we log in as the user who used it. When people switch computers and a new user needs that computer, the only way to enable them to use CRM outlook client is to uninstall it on the old user and reinstall on the new. Why!? Any help is appreciated. ...

4.0 Installation problem
Having uninstalled CRM 4.0, I have since tried to reinstall but an error immediately after the install checks for updates : "swscanf failed" I look in the crm40svrsetup.log file and it shows the text below. Any ideas please. 15:09:48| Info| === Setup bootstrap logging started 17/09/2008 15:09:48 === 15:09:48| Info| Bootstrap version: 4.0.7333.3. 15:09:49| Info| User: esadmin. 15:09:49| Info| === Setup bootstrap logging ended 17/09/2008 15:09:49 === 15:10:15| Info| === Setup bootstrap logging started 17/09/2008 15:10:15 === 15:10:15| Info| Bootstrap version: 4.0.733...

Sorry I am confused
I have downloaded a bank staTMENT IN csv format. I would like to save AS .XLS When I save it (after re-sizeing the grids) it saves as an xls.csv file not a strait foreward xls file and i am back to square one. i have to re-size all the grids again. Is there a way around this please. Did you change the file type when saving? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Desmond" <pd_otoole@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1114277344.469924.94650@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have downloaded a bank staTMENT IN csv format. I would like to...

Cascading style sheets in CRM 3.0's email creator
When I cut/paste from design view in an html editor like Frontpage 2003 into CRM 3.0's email interface CRM picks up the text, pictures just fine, BUT it doesn't pick up the CSS....instead it just applies the default CRM 3.0 email font type/size. Is this just a limitation of CRM 3.0 since it does not actually have an integrated raw html editor? ...

Burning a CD 12-17-09
after successfully ripping the songs from my CD I am unable to drag the list so they can be burned. They are in blue - when I drag them there is a small circle within a circle icon present. they drag but won't stay there. I used to be able to do this. What is wrong? Are you dragging from the CD or from the files within the library? -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -- "Taxman" <Taxman@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Got an error while generate a report on CRM 3.0?
Hi there, When I try to generate a report then I got this error "HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed. Internet Information Services (IIS)" . Please help me how to fixed this problem? ...

Portal 2.0 installation
The resource cannot be found. Win srv 2003 Sharepoint services standard 2003 Biz Portal 2.0 Can't get anything out of this. The web/application server installed, the portal installed with a domain admin account, the sql user account is the same account that ran BP 1.2. The default web site has been extended. Have tried .Net 1.0 and .Net 1.1. Can't seem to log into anything. http://srvname/businessportal gets 403 forbidden, and http://srvname/businessportal/default.aspx gets The resource cannot be found. Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; AS...

Autoupdate 2.1.1 will not launch
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi, when I try to launch the Autoupdate 2.1.1 installer downloaded from officeformac.com I get this error (translated from danish): The Application "AutoUpdate 2.1.1 Update" could not start because the was an error in "&lt;BaseInstaller&gt;&lt;CarbonLib&gt;&lt;CFMPriv_Help&gt;&lt;&gt;" I have the latets updates for OSX installed (10.5.2, 2008-002 v1.0, safari 3.1, etc.) installed. This is the error from the console: Mar 31 12:13:03 TobiiBook [0x0-0x3ad3ad].com.MindVi...

How can I total the top 9 scores of 12 weeks in a sporting contest
I need to keep track of the scores in a quiz for 12 weeks running, then total each contestant's best 9 scores. Is there any way to sum a column, automaticaly ignoring the 3 worst scores? =SUM(LARGE(A1:A12,ROW(1:9)) it is an array formula, so commit it with Ctrl-Shift-Enter. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Vance Burton" <Vance Burton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:914AED28-4FC3-42EF-AB5A-D8943147F795@microsoft.com... > I need to keep track of the scores in a quiz for 12 weeks running, then total > each contestant's best 9 scores. > > Is ther...

Force to use RichEdit 2.0
Hello, Can someone tell me how to force compiler to use RichEdit 2.0+ for unicode app? I used a CHARFORMAT struct with unicode, it turns out the CHARFORMAT is still map to CHARFORMATA because #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0100 is defined in AFXWIN.H. and in RichEdit.h, it has #ifndef _RICHEDIT_VER #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0210 #endif Thus, RichEdit1.0 is used really. I tried to redef _RICHEDIT_VER to 0x0210, but it causes other problem. I would like to have rich edit to be able to display Asian characters. What is the proper way to make use of RichEdit2.0+? Please help. Thanks, XL Hello You...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND