The size of the word-page I writ on

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

The picture of my word-page has turned small, and it does not respond when I try to enlarge it. That is, when I try to draw, from the lower right corner, and by that widen the picture of the page I�m working on. <br>
AL
0
Anna_Lydia_Svalastog

You need to change your Zoom to something more usable -- it sounds like you
have it set to maybe 10% of actual size. Open the Zoom list on the Standard
toolbar or choose Zoom from the View menu & select something more
reasonable, such as Page Width or 100%.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<Anna_Lydia_Svalastog@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel The picture of my word-page has turned small, and it does not
> respond when I try to enlarge it. That is, when I try to draw, from the
> lower right corner, and by that widen the picture of the page I�m working
> on.
> Now the picture is like a tiny box, impossible to work on.
>
> How to I get back this function?
>
> And ... how could this have happened?
>
> Sincerely,
> AL

0
CyberTaz

an error occurred in the script on this page in outlook express
I get the following message when I open some emails in Outlook Express "an error occurred in the script on this page". I did a Google search but the only solution I found were for Internet Explorer or To print an email but not when scrolling my messages in outlook express/ sol In OE go to: Tools | Options | Security and set OE to the Restricted Zone. That should remove active scripting and do away with the error messages. If that doesn't do it, post the entire error message verbatim. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, C...

Page Size Sheet Size Not The Same
Hi - I'm having trouble with printing in Publisher 2007. I have a 5.5x8.5 page size and I want to print that size paper. I've tried to set the sheet to custom size in the printer setup, but Publisher still want a 5.5x8.5 Publisher size printing on a full 8.5x11 sheet. I don't get it. I never had this problem with the Publisher 2003 or anyother MS product including the other Office 2007 programs. Can anyone help clue me in? Even if I create a document as 5.5x8.5 size it will publish a 8.5x11 .pdf file. Please Help! Jerry The new Publisher page setup is not user friendly. ...

break slide link in word 2007
I have Office 2007. Want to break the link to the slides I have in my word doc. When I right click the slide, I only get open or edit, or convert. Could you help me locate the right place to break the link; and if necessary add-in I need for Word and/or powerpoint? -- SLB -- SLB In Word 2007, click the Office button and choose Prepare. To the right you'll see an item "Edit Links to Files" (which appears only when there are linked items in the document). Click that to open the Links dialog. Select any or all of the listed links and click the Break Link button. ...

Screen Size
Dear All, I don't know if anyone can help but when I compose a message, the view of the message is huge! The font looks as though it's size 20 and it's driving me absoultely mad...... However, the emails in my sent / deleted files are normal size. Does anyone know why the view is so huge on my composing view and how I can get it back to normal? I've tried everything to no avail..... Many thanks! Sarah Grange, you wrote on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:05:00 -0700: > I don't know if anyone can help but when I compose a message, the view of > the message is huge! ...

Links to jpg's in web pages (Internet Explorer)
Hi there, I'm running Windows XP Pro, SP2 and Internet Explorer 8. I've been asked to find out how to stop links to JPG's in a web page from opening up in Internet Explorer. So for example, I may have a web page open in Internet Explorer which has a link to http://www.fake-site.com/image.jpg. When I click on the link I want it to open the JPG in the Windows default application (which I've got set to Microsoft Office Photo Editor). Whatever I do, JPG's always open in Internet Explorer. For links to Word documents (for example), I can stop them opening in...

Mailbox size
Hi, for some time i noticde that my live mail doesn't receive new messages unless i delete some old messages. i would leik to know if ther eis a maximum mailbox size in Live Mail. thank you. The mail box capacity is controlled by your isp. Check your account in the web interface to ensure you have not maxed out = your isp limit for your account If your account in WLM and a prior email client is/was configured to = never delete from the server, you may have over an extended=20 period of time reached your limit -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Mirogzy" wrote...

speed up mailbox size increases
we have an AD structure with a NLB EXCH 2003 FE and a clustered 2003 BE. We have a developed application that manages mailboxes, assigns the mailbox quota, and manages the email addresses. If a user asks for a larger mailbox quota, we change it within the application, and the application immediately changes it in AD. Unfortunately it seems like quite a lengthy process between when AD knows about the change and the Exchange server starts to act on the new quota amount. Is there a way I can tweak either AD or Exchange so that the changes occur on a more regular basis. Typically it tak...

Print A5 pages on A4
I produce a small booklet for our church. I've tried publisher, but it seems to work a bit easier in Word with the A4 page set up as 2 columns to represnt the A5 pages. The booklet has several sections, each of which fit nicely in 1 A5 page. Once it is created, with each A4 page holding two A5 pages, it prints duplex OK. The problem arise in editing the pages for the next issue. If I exceed the A5 size, all following pages are sti]uffed up too. Is it possible to actually set the page size to be A5 in Word, but have it combine each odd & even page into one A4 page? Th...

Printing hyperlink/field targets in Word
We are working at doing some updates to chapter documents. As the web person, I would like the Word documents to print out the hyperlinks. Is there a way to do that as it usually just prints the words where the hyperlinks are linked from as text. For example: References: DR 3440-2 - Control and Protection of “Sensitive Security Information” The 'DR 3440-2' is hyperlinked to http://www.ocio.usda.gov/directives/doc/DR3440-002.pdf but only prints as DR 3440-2 text. Is there a way to print the hyperlinks after the text like: DR 3440-2 (http://www.ocio.usda.gov/directiv...

Formula listing words that meet criteria
Is there a formula that will allow you to search for amount criteria and list the words that meet that criteria? For example, I have the following data in columns A, B & C: $1,000,000 5% Prime Fund $3,000,000 1% Treasury Bill $500,000 4% Money Market Fund $2,000,000 5% Prime Fund I'd like to possibly write a concatenate formula that will tell me what investments have a balance greater than $750,000 Ideally I'd like the answer in the cell to be "Prime Fund, Treasu...

copying into words
How do I copy a spreadsheet (which includes both text and numerals, most of which are bordered) into Words without losing any data? I have tried this but data that is contained within borders is lost THanks JT ...

How do I increase font size in the reading pane in Outlook 2007?
Previous versions had a command button to cycle through font sizes tiny > small > normal > big > tiny > ... The nearest I can get in Outlook 2007 is to open the received email in edit mode and then select all and then choose a font size via a font dialog. Silicon.Com sends a weekly newsletter out in HTML using a very small font, which I need to enlarge for comfortable reading. Surely I've missed a very simple command button, but searching local and on-line help for "increase font size" etc. brings no help. ...

Save As Dialog Box Corrupts Header and Footer in Word 2007
Why does the Save As dialog box corrupt the header and footer? 1. I have a file open that includes header and footer text. 2. I select Save As from the file menu and I notice my header and footer text is replaced with generic-like entries that resemble Word templates. 3. When I click the OK button, the file that is saved has these corrupted header/footers. What is going on here and how do I fix it? This is Word 2007 on a Windows PC. Bob Why have you posted this again? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Bob Vendryes" <BobVendryes@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Word in Notebook Format
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel can i use this notebook format as a diary? If yes, how to add a new page under the same tag? If it work, that would be great!! thanks. I would not trust a "Notebook View" document under continuous editing for very long. They tend to break easily. So "No". Use an ordinary document that you can edit directly over long periods without breaking it. And keep a BACKUP!! Remember there is no such thing as "losing a few pages" of a computer file: you can either read it ALL o...

Backup file size
I run a script to backup my databases. The critical lines of code are: OSQL -U sa -P password -S ServerName -Q "BACKUP DATABASE StoreOps TO DISK = 'C:\RMS Backup\DailyBackup1.bck' WITH FORMAT, STATS And a second line just like the first for database HQ and filename DailyHQBackup.bck The files generated are 107MB (Store Ops) and 196MB (HQ). Recently I executed a 'no going back' query so I manually backed up my database. I don't normally check the file size when I do this sort ofthing, but last night my backup media (DVD-RW) ran out of space... The HQ Admin-ge...

Word Calculations
I am trying to build a total calculation in a table - I did the calculation to =sum(above) even thought all the above totals are zero at this time - is still has a total of 12,770 - any ideas? Does it still show this value if you click in the field and press F9? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Erika" <Erika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B14C5FBD-9AA9-4443-A96D-47D689596E32@microsoft.com... >I am trying to build a total calculation in a table - I did the calculation...

Exchange 5.5 import/export of mailbox size limits
I need to do an import/export of an Ex5.5 directory that would change the mailboxes size limits. Basically, I need to replace whatever is in the Issue Warning Prohibit Send Prohibit send and Receive .... account fields, and change these "manually" via a spreadsheet. I have several 100's of these to do and would like to do it via a CSV file in the Exchange admin export/import. What should the header of csv file be ? obj-class,directory name,Issue Warning?,Prohibit Send? Prohibit Send Receive? Thank You, SRP 2 of the column headers will be: Issue warning storage limit...

Excel file very large in size?
I have made excel workbook with 10 sheets. It is simple and has one sheet with graph, and also 4 pictures of size 300Kb. Why excel file is over 3100 Kb in size, or this is ok? Thanks in advance Marc Excel is noted for over-estimating the actual used range on a sheet. See Debra Dalgleish's site for info and instructions for resetting. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:37:45 +0200, "Marc" <marc5@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have made excel workbook with 10 sheets. It is simple and has one sheet >with gra...

Refresh problem for the size grip with Windows XP style
Hi, We have an dialog application with a scrollbar size grip. On Windows XP with visual style, there is a refresh problem for the size grip region. Without the XP style, everything is OK. I have noticed the same behavior with Notepad. Any ideas will be appreciated, Thanks ...

priv1.edb still has large size even no mailbox on it
Dear all, I have an Exchange 2000 mailbox store on W2K SP4 which has priv1.edb file size is 27 GB. Last month I create new mailbox store with the database name is priv2.edb and move the mailbox on the old mailbox store to the new one. But after there is no mailbox anymore on the old mailbox store, I wonder because priv1.edb file size still have the same size. Please help. Thanks. regards, Nita A priv.edb file will not dynamically shrink when you delete or move mailboxes from it. If you want to recover the saved space immediately you will need to run eseutil in defrag mode to compact...

XML page cannot be displayed on Version 10
Hi; my user who need access to other's user REPORTS.DIC for generating a report, in order to let her easy access to another user reports.dic, I copy this REPORTS.DIC to a folder on her local computer and change the path on her Dynamics.set file. Because I want to keep her original reports.dic. It was workable under this change when I use GP 8.5. However; when I load GP 10, I found the following message when I click on each module like Home, Financial, etc. The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and the click the R...

How do I convert numerical into words ?
Dear Sir, I am using Excel 2000. In the excel I want to conver my numeric total amount into words. Please help me. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q213360 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Kapil" <Kapil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB89B1A2-55A9-446A-AE37-D2D285E8ED35@microsoft.com... > Dear Sir, > > I am using Excel 2000. In the excel I want to conver my numeric total > amount > into words. Please help me. > See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email addr...

Remove Message Size Limiter
Dear All, im getting bounces to my exchanger server due to attachment size. Mail in question is a 5Mb message (Becomes 6.8 when in message format) commining from a hotmail account. I Know it isnt a Hotmail limitation, as ive sent the message to another organisations EX server. I need there to be absoloutly NO limitations within exchange AT ALL for the sending receiving or delivery of mail. I have been through exchange with a fine tooth comb and cannot find any such restrictors but im obviously missing somthing ive also checked the AD account in question to see if a limit has been plac...

Personal folder size
Hi, I have moved my personal folder to a server, and in the move it has increased in size from 26mb to 103mb. I've tried compacting it, but this has made no difference. Is there anything else I can do to reduce the size? Thanks Barry Nope, since it sounds like you have used the tools that are provided and removed any items from the pst that you just don't want. "Barry K" <bnk@cvl.uk.com> wrote in message news:c50il2$4tl$1@news.netkonect.net... > Hi, > I have moved my personal folder to a server, and in the move it has > increased in size from 26mb to 103m...

Sizing Tool for CRM 3.0
A partner would like to submit suggestion for Sizing Tool for CRM 3.0. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e9792a1a-1a3d-4d82-b56d-7ce8909368c3&dg=micros...