Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
waltzngmatlda

Mac or PC makes no difference � it's a matter of how the template is
constructed. Without knowing that it's difficult to suggest how to impose
changes on that structure. What more can you tell us?

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/25/10 2:57 PM, in article 59bb374b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"waltzngmatlda@officeformac.com" <waltzngmatlda@officeformac.com> wrote:

> i'm using a resume template and it's beautiful, but only allows four job
> positions before it moves one the education, etc.
>
> guess theres a way to do it on the pc version, but with mac, how do i insert
> an addition formatted block?  it will only let me work within the template
> currently.
>
> hope that makes sense, thanks for the help!

0
CyberTaz
2/26/2010 11:32:31 AM
0
waltzngmatlda
2/26/2010 2:42:55 PM
Should be little problem...

First, turn on the non-printing characters (�) & go to Table> Gridlines to
display them as well.

Next, select a row that contains the Start Date plus the taller Job Title
row below it, then copy that.

Next, click in the Job Title row above where you want the new stuff, go to
Table> Insert> Insert Row.

Once the new row is inserted Paste what you copied. Repeat for as many
iterations as necessary.

Where the problem comes in is if the insertions cause the table to span a
page break... That will take a little fixing up if the rows don't separate
in the appropriate spots.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<waltzngmatlda@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300009471033.aspx
>
> this is the template. there doesn't seem to be a way to just 'add' another
> job section without really getting into the template format.
>
> thanks for you help.

0
CyberTaz

How do I add more catagories to my address book?
Hi. I just started using Microsoft Outlook. I am not a computer guy. My question is how can I add more catagories to the address book. When I click on address book I get 3 catagories to choose from. I want to add my own catagories to this list. Thanks Not sure what you mean. The Outlook Address Book cannot be grouped by categories. Only the Contacts Folder can. To what address book are you referring? What version of Outlook? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD86EE3D-62FA-412F-9128-D8A80F4DA7A6@microsoft.c...

Editing Version resource programmatically
Hi, all Is it possible to modify programmatically info in Version resource? Specifically I need to change from my application "ProductName" Thanks, Alex "Alex" <alsim123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5598ae95-e3ae-46a6-b6c4-a92eeb09f143@p69g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, all > > Is it possible to modify programmatically info in Version resource? > Specifically I need to change from my application "ProductName" Yes. Look at the documentation for UpdateResource. -Pete On Feb 8, 12:40=A0pm, "Pete Delgado" <Peter.De...

Please Help! Workflow question
I have roughly 3,000 new leads coming into CRM 1.2 (we havent upgraded yet) and each of these gets an automated response. I need a second email to be generated to every lead 3 days after. I've tried implementing a workflow routine to send an email to every lead in the "Contacted" status 3 days after. Can someone look at my code and tell me why it isn't working? THank you. If Lead.statuscode = Contacted Then Wait for 3 day(s) after Leads.createdon E-mail Template:Friendly Reminder End if Try putting the wait statement fir...

Add colour
Dear, How can i add the colour to excel use follow this formula 1 = red colour 2 = yellow colour 3 = white colour ....... Many Thanks Joh -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Dear, > > How can i add the colour to excel use follow this formula > 1 = red colour > 2 = yellow colour > 3 = white colour > ...... > > Many Thanks > John > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If only you have less than 4 conditions, then you...

Restricted Access to Add/Remove Programs
I have some XP users in a Win2003 domain/AD environment that cannot access Add/Remove Programs. Attempts to start are greeted with a message indicating the "Add or Remove Programs has been restricted". I cannot find any reason why this should be restricted. I have looked at RSOP for specific setups, I have checked individual computer's registry. I have even gone through all of my GP's to see if there is anything that addresses Add/Remove and there is nothing. Any ideas where this restriction could be hiding? Howdie! RichMac schrieb: > I have some XP users ...

Office 2007
I have been working with Office 2007 beta. In prior versions I was able to use the mouse to highlight the cells that were to be added to a chart. I cannot highlight the cells that I need, but have to manually type in the beginning and ending cell range. ...

File in use .... is locked for editing
Please help. In Microsoft Excel 2000, we seem to be getting the above error message frequently. No other users are in the file, and there aren't any temporary files relating to the file in question. Any ideas on what is causing this? We are running a mixture of Windows 2000 & XP machines on to a Small Business Server 2000. Hope to hear from someone soon Regards Simon I think you killed the usual answer of cleaning the temp folder. But have you rebooted? Maybe there's a hidden instance of excel running that "owns" the file. And if the file/workbook is on a net...

Questions on format of Select statement
SELECT tblCalls.ColTime, tblCalls.colProblem, tblCalls.colResolution from tblCalls, in dbCallLogs WHERE tblCalls.colResolution from tblCalls, in dbCallLogs where tblCalls.ColTime >= #12/1/2006# <= #3/2/2007# ORDER BY tblCalls.ColTime DESC; I want to know if this is right? I notice in some queries the table name before the column name is missing? Also when do you have to put in the database name? Is it the same in Access as SQL Server? I want the most recent first. I want those records betweeb 12.1.06 and 3.01.07. thanks, On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:30:07 -0700, Janis <Janis...

Deluxe trail edition
I downloaded the trial version yesterday and spent several hours inputting information. This morning I opened up the software, and it started from the beginning, converting my old Quicken Info, etc.. I renamed the qdata file to qdatajj, thinking that it would still have my file from yesterday, but it did not. Somehow it lost all my data, and since the backup didn't work yesterday, it seems I am dead in the water. Interestingly enough, on-line in msn money, it has my information from yesterday. Is there a way to sync the info from on-line back to the local version of money. If not, w...

2007 Publisher print size question
I use an HP5000 ps wide format printer to print to vinyl to make signs with. How can I get publisher to let me print a sign that is 48 in. tall Up to 12 - 15 ft. long? It seems there is no choice in the page set up area or print set up. Please help! -- MS Take a look at this article, it is for 2002 but it is for a large format HP printer. It might be helpful PUB2002: Large Banners and Posters Printed in Separate Sections http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288201/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Auctioneerhere" <Auctioneerhere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Add more status values for cases?
How can I add more values for a case status? ie active, cancelled, resolved... like to add on "pending/on hold"... David, You can add these in the customisation for the case form. From the homepage go to, settings, system customisation, cases, customise form, double click on status reason. change the top value to whichever ststus it belongs to (active / resolved / cancelled) and add the values into the table below. Publish the customisation in the deployment manager and then reset IIS. Regards Simon "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

How do I add comments to charts?
Can a cell comment be brought over to a corresponding chart? Hi Arlen, May be this will help. You can link a text box to a cell's contents. G to the chart. Click the formula bar and type '=SheetName!Cellname' an the text box will show the cells contents. Alternately you could type in the formula bar and select the cell you want to see on the chart. Is this what you are looking for? Regards, Ra -- routera ----------------------------------------------------------------------- routeram's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1045 View this...

xmlNodeReader question

question #3
how to format x - axis scale? If you have a scatter chart (XY!), just double click on the axis, and edit the parameters on the Scale tab. You cannot format a category X axis the same way; this means the X axis on a column, line, or area chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ zeljko wrote: > how to format x - axis scale? ...

2 migration questions
Hi all, I'm planning a 5.5 to 2003 migration. I've one W2k3 AD in native mode. I've only 1 5.5 server, I'll be migrating to new hardware for the Exchange 2003 install. 2 questions: 1) What are the implications of having existing Global security groups that have the same name as 5.5 DLs? Rather, when ADC attempts to create a Universal Distribution Group from a 5.5 DL, what happens if an AD security group with that same name already exists? 2) I'm planning to install into the same site, move connectors, verify mail flow, then move mailboxes. While not explicitly de...

Access 2007 and MDE file Question
I have a Access 2003 MDE file that links to an Access 2003 MDB file. I understood that Access 2007 is not able to work with an MDE file. This is according to Microsoft KB article: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc178973.aspx However, unbenknownst to me, one of my customers somehow installed Access 2007 on a machine and ran the MDE file with it. I saw it with my own eyes! The application had been working fine for years, but now all the sudden they claim it is "losing" data. First, how come it can even run the MDE file? Second, could the Fact that i...

Stop Errors XP Home Edition
About once a week after a XP SP3 Home Edition computer (Dell Dimension 8300 2.5gb ram, two HD's) has been running non stop I get the "blue screen" with the following errors: Stop 0x000000F4 0x00000003 0x88A69544 0x8060567E Possible remedy listed to disable BIOS caching or shadowing but neither option is listed in BIOS configuration. and sometimes these: Stop 0x88AB0858 0x88AB09cc 0x8060567E The computer will always restart and run for a week or so without any issues. The event viewer errors don't seem to...

Add to my string
I want to add these two strings to this string so as they are on the last 2 lines, Thanks for any help.....Bob NameAddress: IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerTitle),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerTitle & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName) & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerAddress),'',Replace(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerAddress,Chr(13) & Chr(10)," ")) & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.GST...

Cannot add image to signature
In Outlook 2003, when I go through the process of creating a signature and go to advanced, WordPad opens up, which will not allow me to insert an image. If I create a signature in Word with the image I want, and then go through the process in outlook and tell it to browse to find the file, it will only allow me to use *.*txt files, which can't contain images. What is the problem? You must use Word 2003 since versions must match. If you are using it, you must use Word, not Outlook, as your editor to insert Word signatures. "Cherrybounce" wrote: > In Outlook 2003, when I go...

Compare/Validate and add new data
Friends, I am new to VBA. I need a help in the following : I have 2 spreadsheets : A) Workbook A : C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 R1 R2 R3 R4 R5 B) Workbook B C1, C3, C5 R1 R2 R3 Note the following : 1. Workbook A has more columns and rows (new rows). 2. Both workbooks will have data My Requirement: I want to update Workbook B with following requirements: 1) Look for all existing rows and columns of Workbook B in Workbook A and then update Workbook B with latest values for those already existing and then add new rows with only required columns (C1, C3 & C5) of new rows. 2) I also ...

BEWARE--Someone is getting e-mail addr. from this forum to add to SPAM list
My e-mail box has been bombarded with Virus loaded e-mails since I first used this forum a couple of months ago. I suspected that someone took my e-mail address and added it to their spam list. So this morning, I created a new e-mail user and address (loraine), posted to this forum, and an hour later received the BOGUS MICROSOFT SECURITY bulletin that has the SWEN virus attached at my new e-mail address. NO ONE else had this e-mail address. And I have 4 other e- mail accounts with my ISP that I have NOT used on this forum and they have not received the Bogus e-mails. So, this forum,...

Question: Access & Publisher??
Hi out there... I've an Access database (some data is names/addresses/etc)... and a Publisher template (with 8-10 Styles). I want to make a phone directory. I've tried googling "Access to Publisher"... and came back with alot of Access->Word hits... Didn't come up with anything useful on Publisher-FROM-Access either. Can someone point me to where I should start?? Thanks in advance, Steve What version Publisher? In earlier versions you can use a straightforward mail merge. In Publisher 2003-07 Catalog Merge would be good. Publisher recognizes Access databa...

VB to have first letter Capital Question
I'm using a data input form to add records to my table. I'm collecting address information and want the first letter of each word to be capital in the address field. I searched this site and found some code the would accomplish this however when I use it, I get errors. I'm wondering if it is because the address contain numberic values, then a street name followed by Street, Lane, Blvd. etc. Can you take a look at this and see why it is generating an error.. Private Sub CHAPADD_AfterUpdate() If StrComp(Me!txtCHAPADD, LCase(Me!Text), 0) = 0 Then Me!txtCHAPADD = StrConv...

Query question 04-23-07
Hi,I am a new user and have been using access 2003 for labout 6 months but I am stumped on this problem, I have trucks numbered 1-10 with a service interval that varies with the service type such as a 60k pm is done every 60,000 miles and a 40K pm is done every 40,000 and 20k is done every 20,000 miles .Each unit has a weekly mileage entered and when the mileage is within the last pm mileage done + the pm interval it is due that pm.I do not have a problem with these calcalations in separate querys for each pm telling me what is due ,What I need is a query that will give me Only what i...

Question regarding the Postmaster account in SBS 2003
Hello all, I read the Official SBS blog article: SBS 2008 Migrations from SBS 2003 =96 Keys to Success , one thing they mentioned: I. In the source domain, check for the existence of an account named Postmaster. SBS setup tries to create a Distribution List with the SAM account name of Postmaster. If it already exists, you will receive the following errors at the end of setup. Setup errors due to an existing Postmaster account: The e-mail distribution groups cannot be created. Incoming and outgoing e-mail for Windows SharePoint Services are not configured. Incoming and outg...