Scroll Bar has Gone away Post 2

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I cannot read these forums I always get an error that reads:  No Host Memory.  So anyone that has an answer to how to get the scroll bar back, I would appreciate a quick e-mail to JFSlicer @ gmail dot com. <br><br>Thanks.
0
jfslicer

This is a common problem that happens on the mactopia Forums two to three times a day.  <br>
Best way to cure is mark original email notice as unread, Shut down your Web browser and do something else for a while. Sometime this error will stay in system two -three hour a more then suddenly start working. Its a common problem. I see no cure for  it.
0
pjonesCET

Scrolling with CScrollView
Hi everyone, Let me start by saying that I'm rather new to scrolling. I have come accross the following problem. I created a new SDI MFC application that uses CScrollView with Visual Studio .NET 2003. Then I have increased the size in CScrollView::OnInitialUpdate() to 1000 by 1000. Finally I have added the following code in CScrollView::OnDraw(), // TODO: add draw code for native data here CRect rect; GetClientRect (&rect); CString str_scroll; str_scroll.Format(_T(" x = %i y = %i "), GetScrollPosition().x, GetScrollPosition().y); pDC->DrawText(str_scroll, -1, &...

Outlook spellcheck #2
I am having problems with O.E. spellcheck. I keep getting an error message. I've tried to get help from Microsoft Tech Support but haven't had any luck. Apparently it has something to do with the connection between my Microsoft Word program and Outlook Express. Any suggestions? Thanks Vicki How To Fix spell checking in Outlook Express 6 http://www.tech-pro.co.uk/howto_010.html Spell check not working in XP Outlook Express http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm Spell Checker Not Working in Windows XP http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xp_oe.htm#xp_spell_checker ...

cannot see appointments/events on To Do Bar
When I schedule an appointment/event, it does not show on my to do bar. It is on the calendar but not on to do bar. What's going on? I'm using Outlook 7 Is it in your default calendar? (only the default calendar is shown on the to-do) Is it scheduled within 30 days? (only appointments within 30 days show) Is it an all day event? (All day events aren't on the To-do in outlook 2007) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dail...

Which Upgrade Do I Need? #2
I thought I posted this an hour ago, but it didn't take. I am trying to help someone upgrade their copy of M/S Office. They are running OS 10.3.6 Their M/S Office Apps all say they are version 10.0.0 When I downloaded what I believed was the correct Updater, version 10.1.6, I got the alert message that Office X 10.1.6 Update cold not locate the correct version of Office on your machine. Please see the requirements on the download page to ensure that you are running the correct Update for your version of Office. On the Macopia page, Office 2001 is for OS 9 and they don't have O...

Named range using conditional formatting #2
Hi, I have a named cell called Econvert which contains the conversion rate from Dollars to Euros. I am creating a template for others to use and I need to add a conditional format for when users forget to divide their inputs by the Econvert. For example, if they enter a salary number as $40,000 I want them to divide this number by Econvert so that the end result is =$40,000/Econvert. I would like the cell to become red if they forget to divide by Econvert which is why I think that conditional formatting would help. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

AutoArchive #2
Is it any limitation to setup outlook rules wizard? say, number of rules, etc? thanks! cm ...

date calculations #2
-- Nisha P ...

Is it possible to put a word count in the status bar of Word 97 like in 2003?
I'm spoiled by using Word 2003 for the last 6 years. Is there any way to put a "live" word count in the status bar of Word 97 like it has by default in Word 2003 so I don't have to keep going through the menus? You certainly can with W2007 and W2010, but I seem to remember it was missing in W2003. But if you go to Tools, Word Count, the Word Count dialog appears. Click on Show Toolbar. The Word Count will display on the toolbar. But note that it is not dynamic and you need to press the Recount button to refresh it. If you search Google, you'll find that so...

Months #2
Hi, Is there a way (formula or whatever) to have the 12 months instead of typing them. I used Jan in cell B2 and Feb in cell C2, selected both cells and then used the mouse to copy them to the range D2:M2. Some of the months were Ok but not all of them? Can any one help? Khalil Handal You should be able to.... Select cells B2:C2 Click and hold on the black box in the lower right corner of C2 Then drag across to the right to fill in more months. What values do you get when you do that? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "Khalil Handal" wrote: > Hi, > Is there ...

2 queries, a date range and a report?!
I'm pretty much a novice access user, and am designing my DB with the frequent assistance of these forums. However I'm now trying to do something that I can't find any reference to - Can anyone advise? I have a report that is to be printed from a form using a print control button. The report consists of 2 queries which look up 2 different types of "item" by date range. I want to be able to prompt the user once for the start and end date. If I put a start/end request on both of the queries, then the user has to enter the dates twice, and when you choose...

Cell = Formula Bar
I have a worksheet where the actual number shows 123.456789 in the formula bar, but displays as 123.46 in the cell. I want the actual number in the formula bar to be 123.46. I really don't want to use a formula because in the past it has affected my merge documents. Any suggestions? One way is to use Tools / Options / Calculation / Precision as displayed Note though, that this setting is global and will affect all sheets, and once the data has been truncated it is gone -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /...

Advanced Lookups #2
When I do a look up in the financial series (account number in financial Cards for example) I see the old lookup window, not the new windows I see in the other modules. I believe this is a security issue, but cant find where to go to set security to use these new lookup windows. Can someone direct me to this option? thanks! -- Doug Doug, If you change the view to By Alternate, Modified and Custom, then go under SmartList > Forms...all of these should have SmartList chosen...... Here is the KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;855550 ...

SBS Default Web Site & Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 & Host Header Value
I have set up a test enviroment with SBS 2003 premium running MS CRM 1.2. I have a problem that both the default web site and the Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 web site have both been assigned the same 'Web site identification' in this case the server IP address 192.168.16.20. While the CompanyWeb has also been assigned the same 'Web site identification' it has had a host header value setup for it allowing it to be distinguished. My understanding it that there are three ways to distinguish web sites; 1. IP Address 2. TCP Port 3. Host Header Value The first two are not an op...

Scrolling sync subforms
Hi all I have a continuous subform which shows all claim details, that have Part(s) against them. The claims are a one to many with the Parts. I wanted to show a count on the form of parts against each claim. If I add a count to the recordsource query then I lose the ability to edit the data in the subform. I need to do this to add a Selector code if the user wants to mark the claim as a selection. Instead I have created another continuous subform, this has just the claim ref and the count of parts. Each form has the same sort order and a vertical scroll bar - is it possibl...

AutoSave File After X Time In VBA #2
Thanks for the help....... But is there a way to create a macro that will save the orriginal fil periodically, instead of relying on the autosave function on Excel? Maybe using the SaveAs and Wait functions? Celtic_Avenger :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused -- Celtic_Avenge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Celtic_Avenger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1410 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26126 Look at application.ontime Chip Pearson explains i...

How do I get the formula bar in excel 2003
I have Excel 2003 on two PC's - on one I have the row between the toolbars and the worksheet which shows the formula currently being worked on "the formula bar" as it is called if I left click on it. On the other PC this row is not there so I have to edit all formulae and entries in the cell in the work sheet. How do I get the "formula bar" please > Try this: <Alt> <V> <F> OR <View> and then click on "FormulaBar". -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all corre...

Public Folder displays incoming e-mails as Post/Note
I'm trying to change the default form of a mail enabled Public Folder in Exchange 2003. Currently all incoming e-mails to a Public Folder are shown as a Post or Notes. How can I change the default form to be the regular e-mail or message form? Also, it seems I could create another form that could be used for replies. Any references I can use? I read the following article as well as many other posts, however they all refer to an Agent in Exchange 5.5. I'm using Exchange 2003 http://www.winnetmag.com/MicrosoftExchangeOutlook/Article/ArticleID/4855/4855.html Thanks, Greg Maybe ...

Scroll-me-down
Hi there, I am using RichEditCtrl and all the associated select, format, replace for adding text to the end of my rich edit box. However, I have yet to figure out a definative way of making it scroll down as far as needed (bottom of page if page length is greater than height), it sometimes works, if the cursor position is right at the very end of the text when the text is added programatically, but I need a way for when it is not. Could anyone give me any tips? - MR Mark Randall wrote: > Hi there, > > I am using RichEditCtrl and all the associated select, format, repla...

scroll bar gone
hi have money 2005 premium and in my checkbook area where you pick the category the scroll bar is gone and it only shows me the categories that fit in that window. if i go into split and select the categories from within there the scroll bar is there. Does anyone see this problem or have a fix for it. Thanks, minnoce944 In that nobody else has M05, it would be hard to comment. "Mike I" <minnoce944@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u9aY7B1fEHA.384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi have money 2005 premium and in my checkbook area where you pick the > category the scroll b...

DATA > TABLE -- 2 variable data tables?
I have an excel s/s and several cells contain the same formula, "{=TABLE(E15,E9)}". How can i find out what TABLE(E15,E9) is doing? think it's performing some type of calculation. Is it a table array? any help is greatly appreciated -- efarha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- efarhat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39870 ...

Cannot see posts
For many weeks I could not see my posts or any replies in WLM or OE. Now I can see them in WLM alright, so am testing to see if I can see in OE too. I hope to get some replies to see if the situation is OK in OE too. Thanks "Ben Stevenson" <casiopie963@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23U8Unpu3KHA.4336@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > For many weeks I could not see my posts or any > replies in WLM or OE. Now I can see them in WLM > alright, so am testing to see if I can see in OE > too. > > I hope to get some replies to see if the &...

Outlook extremely slow #2
Outlook had been working fine until I installed Norton Antivirus. It now takes several minutes to load. Could this be the problem? Is there any way to fix this? Which version of outlook and Norton? Try disabling the email scanning and see if it speeds it up... also, NAV has an office scan you can disable in NAV's options menu. if you use word as your editor, that could be the cause. "HJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2801c47838$72236340$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook had been working fine until I installed Norton > Antivirus. It ...

Graph with too many points
Hi all, I have a graph with a lot of points, so I wanted to create some kind of horizontal scroll bar so I would be able to use a better scale and move around my time line ? Has anyone of you done something like that ? thx -- giselle ------------------------------------------------------------------------ giselle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24222 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378389 Hi, Jon Peltier has written an article on the subject. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=...

How to enumerate system tray (task bar) icon and description?
Hi, My VC++ project need enumerate all system tray icon and description information. But I can't found some API function code or way to get these information. May you help us to solve this problem ? Any help is greatly appreciated, Scott >My VC++ project need enumerate all system tray icon and description >information. >But I can't found some API function code or way to get these information. Scott, See if this article is any help: http://www.codeproject.com/shell/ctrayiconposition.asp?df=100&forumid=14631&exp=0&select=1008602 Dave David, Thank yo...

mdbdata #2
What are *.stf files created in \exchsrv\mdbdata folder? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;258542 Suren Pillay wrote: > What are *.stf files created in \exchsrv\mdbdata folder? XADM: .stf Files May Appear in the Folder That Contains Database Log Files http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;258542 -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms sp...