Page 2 of Custom Template

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Gravesland

The content you want to "carry over" needs to be in the Footer of the
document. It will be included automatically on each additional page
generated. See Word Help on: Headers & Footers.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<Gravesland@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel I created a template. At the bottom of the page, there are some
> graphics I want to stay consistent as I type and carry over onto new
> pages.
>
> As of now...only page one is keeping the graphics...but page two and
> further are not.
>
> What to do?

0
CyberTaz

IE does not display 'OK' and 'CANCEL' after Customization
I have a MS CRM 3.0 client that has the following problem. He has got the SYSTEM CUSTOMIZER role assigned to him. When he tries to change the column widths for a view (under CUSTOMIZATION), he can change the various sizes (e.g. 75px, 100px, etc.), but the OK- and CANCEL button ARE NOT THERE (not greyed out, but totally gone). I have checked that he has sufficient rights to update these views (I logged into another PC with the same user ID, and the problem is not there on the other PC). He is running Windows XP SP2, IE6 (SP2). The problem is OBVIOUSLY with IE. Anyone got any ideas.? Cou...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

charting #2
i have a column for person's name, and serveral other columns with values on time used for TV, CD, etc.. how can i generate a chart which presents to me a list of all names with the time used for TV, CD, etc during year 2006 ? Depending on how your data is laid out, you may be able to sort it and then use data|subtotals. Or maybe even data|Pivottable. If you've never use pivottables, here are a few links: Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm And Debra's own site: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

Outlook on 2 Computers #3
How does one synchronize data from Outlook 2003 on a Desktop computer and Outlook 2003 on a laptop? When I travel, I carry my laptop. Before leaving I copy Outlook.pst from the desktop computer to the laptop, and when I first log on with the laptop, it downloads a couple of hundred email files online. I thought emails were saved in Outlook.pst and emails would be up to date on the laptop when the updated Outlook.pst was first opened. "Don Bouchard" <dbouchard@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:6ey8h.17495$B31.7746@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net... > How does one synchroni...

How to add a custom header into a post
Does Windows Mail have a way to add a custom header into a post? TIA. No. If you try, it will remove it. steve "In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@chaos.order.mrvl> wrote in message = news:efGnp2XGLHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does Windows Mail have a way to add a custom header into a post? >=20 > TIA. "In-Betweener" <In-Betweener@chaos.order.mrvl> wrote in message news:efGnp2XGLHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does Windows Mail have a way to add a custom header into a post? > > TIA. >"Steve Cochran" <sco...

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

running totals #2
Cab anyone advise? I want to have a running total of number in column A in the adjacent cloumn B, for example. The job is to keep a running total of minutes booked to differnt jobs recorded in consecutive rows. Perhaps something simple like this? Assume data (ie numbers) will be entered in A2 down In B2: =A2 In B3: =SUM(B2,A3) Copy B3 down as far as data is expected in col A If above helps, click YES button below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:25,000 Files:300 Subscribers:70 xdemechanik --- "Reggie D." wrote: > Cab anyone advise? > I...

Outlook 2000/2 computers/2 email addresses/one cable connection
I've got a wireless connection between my main computer and one other one. I wanted to set up email on the wireless connected computer. I've got everything set up, I think with roadrunner, and I can SEND with the other computer. I just can't recieve emails on it. How can I do that? ...

Custom PopUpBox in Parameter Query
I am using a custom PopUp Box in parameter Query. ( Like [Forms]![Form For Plant Wise Query]![ComboPlant] ). It is working fine when i am calling this query in my report i.e. when i open the report the custom popup box appear asking the value and after giving the parameter value the specified report open. But when i use the same query as record source in my form and when i open the form, first the system generated PopUp Box appear asking the parameter value and after giving the value, then the custom PopUp box appear. I don't want this system generated Popup Box to appear when i open t...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Dialog problem #2
now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet content.now this process will take place quite fast on a network.now when you are transferring on to a dialog edit....i am able to display it on a message box .......when i use message box i am able to get it on the edit box as well. but when you give UpdateData(false) in an infinite loop it is not getting updated. please help. my mail id is fenn_j@rediffmail.com "jeevan" <fenn_j@eudoramail.com> wrote in message news:etLtkGOvDHA.2880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > now i using winpcap to get the ip address and packet conten...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?
You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Great: Thanks for All the Help!! Sea Mac I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down this Auto-Text thing. I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any time on my careless words. On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote: > You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I > Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Gr...

Inter process communications #2
Hi Everyone, I have two process that I want to send data between (a short string for example, an IP address). I know that because of the different address spaces I can't simply send the pointer to the string (char *) from one app to another. And I know that I can use WM_COPYDATA to send the data over safely. But I am looking for away that I can use a Registered message instead of the generic WM_COPYDATA (because I don't want to send the message to anyone else by mistake, I am finding the second process by doing a FindWindow, not very safe if you ask me). Would a chunck of data cre...

How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout
At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you please help me? This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word. Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word) This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your screen without needing to print them out. Reading Layout: • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book. • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading. • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document. • Shows only th...

Displaying XML Stream on ASP.NET Page
I am writing an application which will get stream of XML Data from a CRM application. I am able to make HTTP request and retrieve the xml stream in XML Text Reader. I want to display this data on an ASP.NET page. I have done some research and found that there is XML Web Server control in ASP.NET. However, all the examples I have seen utilize a XML document and not an XML Stream or XMLTextReader object. Can XML Web Server control also read from XML Text Reader. Also, what other options can I use to display stream of XML Data on ASP.NET Page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashish wrot...