making a document print in black & white

Version: 2008

Hi, <br>
Katrina
0
KatrinaNelson

Opening documents
I'm a recent convert from Windows, a system I know very well and in which I use shortcut keys all the time. I'm trying to figure out how to open files that are listed at the bottom of the File pulldown menu, files that an Office product has opened or updated recently. They are listed with a number in front of them which leads me to believe that I could open them easily with a few keystrokes. For example, in Windows Word I would hit Ctrl-F to open the File pulldown menu and then hit the number 2 key. This would open the second previously/recently opened file in the list. How would I d...

Outlook Message start with white text and white background...
I am having an issue with Outlook whereas when I write a message... It starts with white text on a white background? WE will presume that you have already checked under Tools->options->mail format->fonts? If yes, are you using Word as your editor and have you chosen a Style that uses this font color against a dark background? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Ron.... asked: | I am having an issue...

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Trouble Printing To a Phaser 8550 in Pub 2007
Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007, and now I am unable to print both pages of a publisher document. Page 1 prints fine. Page 2's title prints fine also. But where there is an embedded excel spreadsheet now prints as a black box. I have printed the document on another printer (inkjet) without a problem, so this does appear to be specific to the Xerox Phaser 8550. Please help. SpikeDDS wrote: > Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007, and now I am unable to print both pages of a > publisher document. Page 1 prints fine. Page 2's title prints fine also. But > where there is an embe...

Print reports offline ?
A customer is missing the print button in reports when going offline, any ideas how to fix this ? /Jack Hi Jack, The ability to view SSRS reports offline in CRM is handled by "Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005" (essentially a "lite" ssrs viewer) - this is installed when you setup the Offline client. As far as I understand, this application does not include a print rendering engine. No idea why - this seems like a bit of a gap to me ... The best way to handle this? Get the users to export the report to PDF and print it from the PDF viewer if they nee...

Make Default

print preview is different than whats on the screen.
In page setup I have selected the <blank> option for cell errors & in print preview the cells show & print with no data in them. However when viewing the sheet in normal view the cells have the value #N/A displayed. How can I get rid of #N/A? the VLOOKUP formula I'm using is: =IF((E9>0),G9*E9,VLOOKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE)) Thanks in advance for any help, Chris Hill Hi try: =IF(E9>0,G9*E9,IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE)),"",VLO OKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE))) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hillsy...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Password Prompt When I Close an Excel Document I Opened in a Web Browser
Hi, Each time I close an excel document it prompts me a username and a password. I found an article (Q324328) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324328 in Microsoft support web site about the same issue with Word. I tried to apply the same solution but it didnt work. The document is on our Intranet. If i enter a userID who has permission to write to the folder where th doc is stored it works. Internet guest account has list content right. Any ideas? Thanks Lenny ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

How to setup check printing?
Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my checks, which would include my checking account and routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath the check. Thank You I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Gilman In microsoft.public.money, gilman wrote: >Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is >possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my >checks, which would include my checking account and >routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath >the c...

printing checks with description on check
I'm trying to print checks with the description on the check. I fill in the description box with the appropriate account number when editing the checks. When I print out the checks the description is not on the check. The field to change is StndCost in IV00101. After resetting the values, make sure to make the appropriate GL adjustments to the Inventory Asset Accounts. You can get information on how Dynamics GP and GreatPlains works from books available at www.AccoladePublications.com. Richard L. Whaley Senior Business Consultant "Jason" wrote: > I'm trying ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

how to print lables from worksheet?
How can I print lables from an excel worksheet? Or How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables? Please help me. My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done. Excel alone is poorly suited for label printing. Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Make sure you have a few sh...

New File feature in Microsoft Document Connection #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm able to click the New File feature in the MS Document Connection and it launches Word since that is the default doucment type for the document library in our sharepoint site. Once I create the document how do I actually get it to save back into Sharepoint without having to save it locally then Upload or add the File. ...

My Recent Documents do not display after one day. What to do?
I have pinned the Recent Documents, and they still do not remain after I turn off my computer. what do I do? I assume from the term 'pinned' that this is Word 2007? Is this a personal computer or a networked company computer? If the former see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm or http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541 with particular emphasis on the Word data key in the registry. If the latter, you need to speak with your company IT department as the recent file list is stored i...

Print Preview Font Scaling
My application's OnDraw function creates a font that is multiplied by a scaling value. int nScale=-MulDiv(1, GetDeviceCaps(oDC, LOGPIXELSY), 72); CFont f; LOGFONT lf; memset(&lf, 0, sizeof(LOGFONT)); lf.lfHeight = nFontSize*nScale; When printing to a printer all is OK, but under Print Preview the font appears very small (but only when particular printers are selected in the Print Setup) My understanding of Print Preview was that it simulated the actual printed page. Any help! Gerard ...