Inconsistent table borders

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Mark_Ortlieb

Count(s) in Pivot Table
I have listing of 1600 stores and sales by 4 week periods. I have a helper cell to combine the state and city since this is one basically how I want the date to break. But there may be say 15 unique stores in Atlanta, my pivot shows the correct total sales for Atlanta but in the "count" I am getting instead of 15 I expect it is counting the each store in each period (15 stores x 12 periods=180). in the pivot I want the state, city total sales, unique stores (making up the total) so that it would it would look like: GA: Atlanta 5000 (sales) 15(unique stores) It is ...

jet_err inconsistent
when running ISINTEG on my priv.edb (exchange 5.5) service pack 4, i get a jeterror jet_err database inconsistent tried running the eseutil but get the same results. any help would be appreciated. colin >-----Original Message----- >when running ISINTEG on my priv.edb (exchange 5.5) service >pack 4, i get a jeterror jet_err database inconsistent > >tried running the eseutil but get the same results. > >any help would be appreciated. > >colin >. > Firstly, you need to check why your IS stopped, are you running out of disk space. Secondly, you did not have...

time table #2
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me? regards, muhammad I realise that English is not your first language but could you try to explain what it is that you want a bit more. -- Regards, Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Muhammad" <Muhammad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

duplicate table just values not formulas in the table
duplicate a table with the just values not formulas in the table so that I don't have to readjust the formulas as when they are copied and pasted they are often meaning less ie referring to the wrong cells Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >duplicate a table with the just values not formulas in the table so that I >don't have to readjust the formulas as when they are copied and pasted they >are often meaning less ie referring to the wrong cells a) it's in the manual, Copy, Paste Special, Values. b) wrong newsgroup, this is microsoft.public.excel.charting....

Purchase Invoice Matching Table
Hi Im looking to build a report in smartlist builder that shows me shipment line items with purchase invoice detail if they have been matched. I cant find the table/field that links shipments and invoices - can anyone help? Regards Martin You can use POP30310 (with PO#) or POP30300 -- Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Martin P" wrote: > Hi > > Im looking to build a report in smartlist builder that shows me shipment > line items with purchase invoice detail if they have been matched. > > I cant find the table/field that links ship...

Inconsistent Transfers
I notice a very strange trend in my Money 2004 program. I have several account transfers setup automatically in my "Bills and Deposits" section. They are set up as transfers but when they actually get placed into my checking account register, they are entered in 1 of 3 ways. 1. As a transfer (what I expect). 2. As a withdrawl with the category/sub category showing a transfer to the account. 3. A deposit with a negative ($) dollar amount. I'm not doing anything differently. The program just seems to randomly choose methods to enter the same transaction each mon...

Creating one table
I have downloaded a template from the Microsoft site and hope to be able to modify it to suit my needs. It already has a contacts table in it and I have already imported an Excel spreadsheet into it with the contacts I want to add with all their information. Is there a way that I can just copy and paste the information from the table I imported into the existing contacts table so that I don't have to try to change the relationships (I am not good with those)? Thanks in advance for any help anyone might be able to give me! Thanks, Teri. Teri - You can do this wit...

Refresh the pivot table automatically
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'If data on this worksheet changes, refresh the pivot table Sheets("Pivot").PivotTables("PivotTable1").RefreshTable End Sub I use this coding to refresh the pivot table once the data in the sheet (Book1.xls)changed. However, the problems is the data I actually refer from another workbook, Book2.xls The data are entered by the users every week. Then I will copy the workbook with the updated data to replace the original workbook. The pivot table cannot refresh automatically and I will have to refresh the pivot tab...

Create list of tables and charts in addition to table of contents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to generate a separate table for tables and charts without including in the table of contents? <br><br>I would like to have a table of contents, a list of tables, and a list of charts at the beginning of my document. Simplest option: Use the Insert> Caption feature to caption each table & chart (you can create a custom label for charts or use 'Figures'). The same Insert> Index & Tables feature used for creating a TOC is used to create the others... Table of F...

Property Description of a Linked Table
I have coding that allows me to change a tables description in my database: Public Function ChangeName() Dim db As Database Dim tb As String Set db = CurrentDb tb = db.TableDefs("Address").Properties("Description") tb = Now() db.TableDefs("Address").Properties("Description") = tb End Function But when I try to apply this to a linked table it won't do it at all, why is this? If this is impossible, is there a way to link a table and bring it's properties description from the database it's linked to, to my current database? Try this k...

Pivot tables
I created a pivottable with five columns (1 to 5) that are each split i current week or peak week (total of 10 columns). My problem is that would like to add a grand total column that are also split in curren week and peak week. But it keeps on adding all the 10 columns together in one Grand Tota column. Does anybody know how to fix this? Pete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You probably need to add another column to the raw data to be able t analyse the way you want -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

table based on another table
Hi, I have a table with several columns but the most important ones are the two holdiing the following data: EnnRefNr Datum 1017100 2010-04-18 15:24:40.000 1017100 2010-05-18 14:26:44.000 1017115 2010-04-20 14:53:56.000 1017115 2010-04-21 10:23:26.000 How can I create a table based on this data like: 1017100 2010-04-18 15:24:40.000 2010-05-18 14:26:44.000 xxx 1017115 2010-04-20 14:53:56.000 2010-04-21 10:23:26.000 xxx where xxx is the number of hours between the two dates? I've been playing all afternoon the get something, but I can't find it. rg, Eric ...

Table to form
I have a field in a table called ID. 4 posititions. I have a field in a subform where I want to enter an ID. If the ID is not in the table, I want to know. How can I connect them? By the way, if it is not in the table, I would want a message to pop up or the ability to add to the table on the fly. Thanks. On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:36:25 -0500, "rob peterson" <buster@owc.net> wrote: >I have a field in a table called ID. 4 posititions. What do you mean by "positions"?? >I have a field in a subform where I want to enter an ID. If the ID is not in >the tabl...

Update Link Tables from Excel
I recently got an update from Office 97 to Office 2003. We're just slightly behind the times. Anyway, I had an access database in 97 that would link to an Excel file that I would use to add data to the Excel file based upon information in a master table in Access. Now when I try to run the query in Access 2003, it gives me an error that it is not an updateable query. I suppose I could export the master data to an Excel spreadsheet and use a VLookup function, copy and paste to all the records that need to be updated and the copy and paste values, but I originally did...

How to create/embed table or existing Excel spreadsheet into Lotus Notes 6.5 email
I have been successful in creating and sending an email through Lotus Notes. However, I need to be able to format the body so that the message is more presentable. Currently, I filter a spreadsheet based on two named ranges and send an email to the SOX audit team member and copy the SOX control owner. I copy the values from selected columns on the visible rows and separate those values by tabs. However, the presentation is bad as the data is variable in length and therefore the alignment is not correct. I would like to learn how to create/embed either a table into the Lotus Notes email bo...

GetDeviceCaps inconsistancy
'ello I am using Windows XP and Visual Studio 2003. When I call GetDeviceCaps(HORZSIZE) or GetDeviceCaps(VERTSIZE) it always seems to return the value of the default printer, not the printer selected in the Print Dialog. Thus when I print to a printer that is not the default printer, my Page Rect that I calculate is incorrect. Below is the code that this occurs in... Am I doing something wrong? Thanx Hein -------- CRect CPrinting2View::getPrintRect(CDC* pDC, int margin) { CSize PrintOffset, Physical, Printable; Physical.cx = pDC->GetDeviceCaps(PHYSICALWIDTH); Physical.cy = pD...

Copying from a pivot table
I have a pivot table with data from cell B9 to cell S33. I want to add a few lines at the bottom (not as part of the pivot table), which subtract the figures in some of the rows to give a net total. I have just moved from XL2000 to XL2003, and this has caused a problem. Previously if say I wanted to subtract the figure in row 21, I could simply enter "-B21" in cell B38 and copy the formula across as far as column S. Now I can't do this because XL automatically uses the GETPIVOTDATA function, which does not adjust relatively as I copy it across. I can get what I want by fi...

Formulas Referencing Pivot Table results
I'm using a pivot table to sum batting statistics. I calculate the batting average by referencing cells in the table. However, when I add a new batter or remove a batter, and refresh the table, the formula references are incorrect. Why is that and is there a way to maintain formula references as new batters are added/removed? Thanks John It sounds like you could use a calculated field in your pivottable. show the pivottable toolbar if it's not already shown. click on PivotTable dropdown click on formulas click on calculated field Give it a nice name (Batting Average?). an...

Distribution list inconsistant
Hi, There is inconsistent to send out a email to distribution list. For an example, a user tried to send out DL-Staff then all staffs receive it and after 5 minutes, she sent out another email to same DL and no one receive it. Tested samller on distribution such as departmental and everything is OK and stable. I took a look on the server and CPU, disk i/o are very relaxed. I will be appreciated any information how approach should I trouble shoot this type of problem. Could it be memory leak? This is wild guess. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow and, is it a universal DG o...

pivot table
After refreshing data, three columns of data are missing. I have to dag the field to the table again. Does anyone know what's wrong? i'm using excel 2003. thanks/jj Please check the column header , if any change in header it is missing from pivot after refreshing. Sanjeev "JJ" wrote: > After refreshing data, three columns of data are missing. I have to dag the > field to the table again. Does anyone know what's wrong? i'm using excel > 2003. > > thanks/jj ...

tables that link manufacturing to SOP
Hi All, I have recently joined a company that is using the manufacturing module in Great Plains Dynamics. While I have very familiar with all the standard tables ( especially the SOP30200 and SOP30300) having designed many Crystal Reports for them, I cannot seeme to find the correct way to link an order to a manufacturing order. I have found the IS010001 - ICON Sales Order Line, and the IS030001 - ICON Sales Order Line History files. The issue I am having is that these 2 files seem to replicate not only the manuafactured item, but also any other lines on that order. So am I using th...

Data Table
Hi, I am trying to create at data table with two inputs and one outcome. The inputs are calculated: (1) An IRR and (2) a Debt Coverage Ratio. The output is rent, which is not a formula. I want to be able to input any IRR value and/or DCR, but the Data Table will not output my rental change that would correspond to the changes in the IRR/DCR. Is Excel capable of doing this, and if so, can someone send me a simple demonstration/calculation to help me? I have been working on this for a bit and am frustrated. I am afraid that I am not able to have a clear head since i have been ...

Table function
I have created a table and I have 4 columns, A-D, I am trying to alphabetize column A & B using custom sort A=A-Z & B=A-Z but column D is hyperlinks and does not stay with the data when alphabetized. My entire column D is messed up. Isn't column D supposed to stay with the rest of the data when it sorts? Select Columns A thru D by click the column headers. Then sort by Col. A values A-Z, then Col. B values A-Z and Col. D (with hyperlinks) will follow the correct rows. -- Cheers, Ryan "LeisaA" wrote: > I have created a table and I have 4 colum...

automating the insertion of HTML tables (or tab delimited files)
Hi, I am completely new to Word programming, so I am not even sure if this is the way to solve my problem, but here goes: I have approximately 400-500 HTML tables in various HTML files (the data making up these tables also exists in tab delimited ASCII files). My goal is to insert the tables into a Word document. The problems I am facing are: 1.) How do I "loop" over each HTML file & "grab" the table & insert it into the appropriate place within the Word document? I can do this manually by going to "Insert" then "file" t...

Border around header
How can I put a border around the header when it prints? Any help would be appreciated. Not sure how to do it to a header, but as an alternative, you could place your header information in the first few rows and format it as you need it. Then, from the sheet tab on File-Page Setup, choose those rows in the 'Rows to repeat at top' box. hth Gary "mato nanjin" wrote: > How can I put a border around the header when it prints? Any help would be > appreciated. > > If you're using xl2002 or higher, you could create a picture (nothing but borders) and...