I want to change a word file into a pdf file

Version: 2008

That's already all I ask for how to do it?
0
meinolf_Schnier

Hello, <br>
0
meinolf_Schnier
4/4/2010 1:09:31 PM
Just to be clear, you don't "change" a Word file (or anything else) into a
PDF. What actually happens is that a PDF is created based on the Word
document -- the Word document, itself, remains unchanged.

You can create the PDF in either of 3 ways;

1- With the Word document Open use File> Save As, then select PDF from the
'Format:' list, or

2- With the file open use File> Print, then click the PDF button, or

3- With the file closed use some other PDF creator program if you have one.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/4/10 9:09 AM, in article 59bb670e.0@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"meinolf_Schnier@officeformac.com" <meinolf_Schnier@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to change a word file into a pdf file. How can I do this?
>
> Sincerely
>
> M.Schnier

0
CyberTaz
4/4/2010 1:47:41 PM
it works for me, thanks:) <br>
> Just to be clear, you don't &quot;change&quot; a Word file (or anything else) into a <br>
> PDF. What actually happens is that a PDF is created based on the Word <br>
> document -- the Word document, itself, remains unchanged. <br>
> You can create the PDF in either of 3 ways; <br>
> 1- With the Word document Open use File> Save As, then select PDF from the <br>
> 'Format:' list, or <br>
> 2- With the file open use File> Print, then click the PDF button, or <br>
> 3- With the file closed use some other PDF creator program if you have one. <br>
> HTH |:>)  <br>
> Bob Jones  <br>
> [MVP] Office:Mac <br>
> On 4/4/10 9:09 AM, in article 59bb670e.0@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, <br>
> &quot;meinolf_Schnier@officeformac.com&quot;  wrote: <br>
> > Hello,  <br>
> > I want to change a word file into a pdf file. How can I do this? <br>
> > Sincerely  <br>
> > M.Schnier <br>

0
jjpaul

QIF file
Hello, I can't find this information anywhere else. What is the difference between a QIF file and a QDF file. QIF - Quicken Information exchange File - I think QDF - Quicken Data File. Why won't money read the QDF file but not a QIF file? In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: > >I can't find this information anywhere else. >What is the difference between a QIF file and a QDF file. > >QIF - Quicken Information exchange File - I think QIF is a simple format for downloading, exporting, and importing data. >QDF - Quicken Data File. > QDF would be a Qu...

How to control the .edb .stm files to a certain size
How to control the .edb & .stm files to a certain size. It seems to growth each day... Would exchange stop function when they reach 16GB? Is there any process need to run or any option need to apply to clear the file size? thanks for advice. Hi, "lamlam" <lamlam@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:940DB421-B14C-42E1-BF06-D3FA26969697@microsoft.com... > How to control the .edb & .stm files to a certain size. It seems to growth > each day... you could define limits for the mailboxes via systemmanager on the store. > Would exchange st...

changing outlook today view
my Change outlook today view button is no longer functional after sp3 install. This is true for 4 other computers in office. Anyone else experience this? >-----Original Message----- >my Change outlook today view button is no longer >functional after sp3 install. This is true for 4 other >computers in office. Anyone else experience this? >. >Yes, see my post "Cusatomize Outlook Today". I have experienced the same problem. I am still waiting on a response from someone. "JD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0b4f...

Writing to a file
I am using the WriteString method of CStdioFile which throws an exception saying that the disk is full. There is plenty of space on my hard disk. I have opened the file in read/write mode and have performed a few ReadString's before executing the WriteString. Can anybody explain this behavior. Thanks Moiz >-----Original Message----- > >I am using the WriteString method of CStdioFile which >throws an exception saying that the disk is full. There >is plenty of space on my hard disk. I have opened the >file in read/write mode and have performed a few >ReadSt...

want questions

How can I edit an entry in the dictionary in WORD 2007?
I have some words added to the WORD 2007 dictionary that I need to edit [these are Mohawk words, so spelling is a bit arbitrary]. How can I edit or delete entries to the spelling dictionary? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/EditCustomDic.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "J Lightfoot" <JLightfoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF1D0297-BB68-445D-9910-4203C0B3B99E@microsoft.com... >I have some words added to the WORD 2007 dictionary that I need to edit > [t...

Problems changing x-axis with large data sets
I have relatively large data sets (for example 8 sets of 1500 x/y-values) that I want to plot in one chart. So far all is fine. But if I want to change the x-axis scale (to show the curves better, for example from 0-100 to 20-40), everything becomes very slow. Just to mark one curve or try to move the chart within the sheet can take one minute! If I do the same i Excel 2003, there is no delay or problem. Is there a simple solution, or do I have to stick with old Excel? Excel 2007 is a notoriously poor charting performer, particularly if you customize the scale of an axis. Excel 2007 SP...

I want more!

Changing the order of a chart legend
I have a stacked column chart and would like to reverse the order of the items in th legend table (my aim is to place the legend on the right hand side of the chart so that the key lines up along side the appropriate point in the stack). ...

how to change word document to powerpoint with animation
how to change word documentto power point with animation Well! I can not really see how you would use Publisher. But you could cut and paste I suppose, but as Word wont have any animation I guess you will have to do that yourself. John G. "NyceT" <NyceT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B37BD9F0-0DF9-46C1-8733-89F2074E046B@microsoft.com... > how to change word documentto power point with animation ...

How can I create an xsd file out of a Dataset class file?
Hi all, I apologize for posting this question on two groups. I did not know which one out of "XML" and "ADONET" groups, should I post this. I would like to create an xsd file out of an existing dataset.cs file that can be visually manipulated in the VS.NET Dataset Designer wizard in VS.NET 2003 with .NET 1.1 and C#. Here is the issue in more detail: Using the wizard I can drag and drop tables on to the dataset designer surface, set relations between tables etc. Now, this wizard generates a typed DataSet class for me which is remarkable and beautiful. I love Visual St...

Font style keeps changing when clicking on the Copies per Sheet to
In MS Publisher 2003 my font/color style keeps changing on my business card layout when I change the option: "Copies per Sheet" tool from "One" to "Multiple". I also lose the font/color style when I open the business card file from "My Recent Documents" from the Start Menu in XP Home. Here I have attached two screenshot pictures that illustrate my problem. The picture named "Good" indicates that it is in "Multiple: mode and my colors and font style are perfect. And the picture named "Bad" indicates that as soon as I cha...

Change #N/A
I am using Vlookup in a number of Cells and reporting #N/A when a match is not found. I would like to use an "if" statement to move to the next level of vlookup. Example Vlookup A returns a value of ABC in "C3" and an #N/A in "C4" I would like to Set "D3 " and "D4" with a statement like IF c3=#N/A Vlookup x,y,z else vlookup a,b,c. I can do it with "N/A" however not with "#N/A" Any sugestions? Hi Try something like IF(ISNA(x,y,z), (a,b,c)). You might have a look at the IS Functions in Help. regards Hans >-----Ori...

how to change list view item's height?
I want to change class CListCtrl 's feature. My requirements include: 1. checkboxs support 2. itme icon support 2. item height can be update. 3. different items has different height 4. the item's subitem can display in more lines just like this O subitem1 subitem2 subitem3 ----- subitem1 iocn| subitem2 ------ subitem3 ...... Take a look at this one and see if it can at least help you get started. http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/ReportProject.asp Tom "tather" <tather@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177746886.550952....

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Text want wrap in text box

Partially Corrupt MNY file
I have an MNY file that has two corrupt accounts in it. The MNY file has 5+ years worth of transactions and 20+ E/A pay transactions associated with one of the corrupt accounts. The corruption manifests itself as missing transactions in the downloaded transactions (i.e. the account shows 30 transactions to review, but none actually appear in the account register). Support has been less than helpful (I think they just use Cal's suggestions), according to them my only option is to either create a new MNY file, or cancel all E/A pays, delete the account & recreate it. The existi...

Time Change
Since the daylight saving time change. We are having trouble with users calender appointments being 1 hour off. We are using Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2000. In Outlook we had them check the box indicating adjustment for daylight saving time. After 2 days the time changed back an hour again. This seems to be only happening with our XP users only. Any ideas what is causing this. Thanks in advance. What patch level is Office XP at? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to...

PST file
i pasted my old pst file from my other computer into the same folder on my new computer. Now it says it doesnt recognise it as a personal folders file and wont even open outlook up. I dont know what to do. Can anyone help please? - Emma What versions of Outlook are we talking about here? -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Emma" <emma_gray@excite.com> wrote in message news:1315f01c443b0$412315e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >i pasted my old pst file from my ...

Saving configurations in Word 2007
I have 800 word users that get mad everytime we update their word2007client and all indvidual configurations (don´t show spelling and grammatics, don´t show changes and so on) just vanish and is replaced by default. Any solution of this problem? How are you updating them? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><&...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

Error opening embedded Word objects
I have a customer who received a Word document and an Excel spreadsheet embedded in a Word document. He can open the spreadsheet but when he tries to open the embedded Word document he receives the error "The program used to create this object is word. That program is not installed on your computer. To edit this object, you must install a program that can open the object." Has anyone else run into this problem? The original document is in Word 2007 and the embedded document is also in Word 2007. A work around is to convert the embedded document into Word 2003 but ...