font won't change from red and underlined

Version: 2008

somehow everything I type is red and underlined. I try to format as blank and it won't change. Any idea what I did?
2
HerbSegal

It sounds like you've activated the Track Changes feature. Do either of the
following to clear the markup;

Click the TRK button at the bottom of the window, then go to Tools> Track
Changes> Accept or Reject Changes, click the Accept All button in the dialog
that pops up.

You should also have the Reviewing toolbar displayed. If so you can click
the 'Track Changes' button to turn the feature of then click the right edge
of the Accept Change button & select Accept All Changes in Document.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/5/10 5:52 AM, in article 59bb968e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"HerbSegal@officeformac.com" <HerbSegal@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) somehow
> everything I type is red and underlined. I try to format as blank and it won't
> change. Any idea what I did?

1
CyberTaz

How can I change the default pushbutton in a dialog?
Hi to all, Can someone please tell me what is the use of CDialog::SetDefID() and CDialog::GetDefID()? I tried to use them to change the default button of a dialog without success. Here's what I did: - Created an MFC dialog-based application. I called the project "Def" and therefore a class called "CDefDlg" is created. When I run the application a dialog box with "OK" and "Cancel" buttons is displayed. The "OK" button being the default button. - From the resource editor I added two buttons "Button1" (IDC_BUTTON1) and ...

Changing from One Side to Two Sided Printing
I've got a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. To change from one sided printing to two sided printing, it seems that I have to go to each tab, click on page setup, on the page tab select options and then change from one sided to two sided printing. I can't select all of the tabs and do this change globally. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better (easier) way to do this? Thanks, Bill Allen Group the sheet: click on the first tab; hold SHIFT;click on the last tab Now set the printer option BTW: You have a WORKBOOK with multiple WORKSHEETS. "tabs" are the do-hick...

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

Sometimes have to use "Rebuild All"
I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to do a "rebuild all". Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it? Yasoo wrote: >I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to...

Excel window keeps changing
Hi, I have a weird problem on my home computer while using Excel. If I don't use the screen for a few minutes, the Excel window shrinks to about a fourth of its size. So I have to click it again to either Maximize or resize to about 90% full size, which I prefer using. It is by no means a fatal fault, but verry annoying! Any pointers? Amer ...

caption font
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... Thank you Raymond Mercier Raymond Mercier wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font > used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... > > Thank you > > Raymond Mercier The status bar is a control, and like other controls its font can be changed by calling its SetFont function with a CFont that you initialize. But the caption bar and menus are drawn by Windows using the system preferences. You cannot direct...

Change Colours of Records
the Hi Is there a way to change the colours of screens if a different status of the record is selected? Thanks Mark ...

How can i change cell colour depending on month of date in cell?
I have a column with a range of dates corresponding to when an item was tested and would like to automatically change the colour depending o which month it was tested. Jan-Mar = red, Apr-Jun= green, Jul-Sep blue and Oct-Dec= yellow. No date = no colour. Anyone have an suggestions? Do I need to run a macro or is there a simpler way? Thanks And -- andy7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- andy75's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3017 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49860 ...

OWA Change password problem!
Hi All I have Exchange 2003 SP1 running on W2K Advanced server with SP4. Whenever I try to change my password through OWA I get a 404 error page. Can someone help me with this?? Thanks in advance Saleh Ghaleb ...

How do I change the default reminder time on custom follow up dat.
I want to change the default reminder time when I select "Custom" as my follow up flag. Right now it defaults to 4pm. I know where the reminder time setting is in Tools/Options, but that's not changing the reminder time for Custom follow up flags. Change the Quick Click Flag to anything except Today and it will default to the start of your work day. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2010/20100405.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tip...

Change Password from RPC/HTTP(s) Connection in Outlook
I have a ton of clients which I have setup to use an RPC proxy in Outlook 2003 so that they can use Outlook and not OWA, from outside of the local network. One thing I find now that is becoming an issue is that there is no real good way for a user who is never physically plugged into our network, to change his/her password. OWA is able to do this, and on the fly I set that up, which is super ugly though. This got me thinking to ask, if anyone knows of a way for users to update their passwords with the Outlook client. Seems that Microsoft seriously overlooked this in their design of Outlook...

Report Name in Red
Hi, I am trying to copy a report into a different name using report writer. However, I noticed that when I did it the report name under report definition comes in red. Then I tried to print the report under report writer and it said report not found. Does anybody have a suggestion for this? Hi, some GP report are using tem tables that will be created when report runs within GP like Trial Balance report. These reports can not be copied and if copied will not run as the temp tables are not exist "CGonzalez" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to copy a report into a diff...

How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? Yes. It's not a Word thing, it's a Windows thing. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and try to follow the tabs and buttons for "installing a new keyboard" (not "installing a new language") They are rather different in XP, Vista, and 7. In XP you need to check the box for "Asian scripts" (not "complex scripts"). There are many different input methods for Japanese; you can read ...

Changing default email programme from Outlook express to M'soft Outlook
1 How is this done? Have loaded the software and set Outlook as default but cannot send emails from Outlook and received mails still go into Express 2 How does one copy personal folders across 1) You can change your default mail program by: - Open Internet Explorer - Go to Tools -> Internet Options - Click on the programs tab - next to "E-mail", select Microsoft Outlook ***You may still be receiving mails in Outlook Express because you still have it open. You need to close Outlook Express and only open Outlook in order to EXCLUSIVELY RECEIVE mail in Outlook. 2)You can use...

Signature Fonts
We are using Outlook 2000 and need to disable the font selection for signature blocks (we want to keep it at Times New Roman 10). Is this possible? Again thank you in advance for your help. ...

Save Changes question?
I have a form with 2 subforms. Our construction managers will be able to edit or add new projects. I have allowed for edits and additions in properties. Will that information automatically be saved? If not, what do I do to make that happen? Thanks so much!!! "Golfinray" <Golfinray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65D974EA-C044-4118-8AB4-E1031DEA272A@microsoft.com... >I have a form with 2 subforms. Our construction managers will be able to >edit > or add new projects. I have allowed for edits and additions in properties. > Will that information ...

reinstalled OL- cannot change store or get previous store up
Hi. please review attached as I have screen print and question. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3h8jj People will be wary of downloading a file from an unknown source. "MikeR-Oz" <MikeROz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FD8A102-2DDE-4809-93BB-C01EF33272B3@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > please review attached as I have screen print and question. Thanks in > advance for your help. > Mike > > http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/3h8jj Ok thanks DL- without the images my problem is- How ...

Is there font size limitation on antialiasing?
Hi, I made a program to display a character on LCD. To apply anti-aliasing, I created font with ANTIALIASED_QUALITY flag. [ CFont.CreateFont(... , lfQuality, ...) ] The problem is like this: When I displayed characters that the font size is larger than about 680-pixel, the anti-alising is not applied on displayed character. So I tested my program on the other computer. (My computer is Win2k, the other is WinXP.) At this time, characters that the font size is larger than 330-pixel is displayed with no anti-aliasing. On MSDN, [ ANTIALIASED_QUALITY ] Windows NT 4.0 and later: Font is ant...

Send As permissions changing
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. I have a user who needs his assistant to send email as him. We are not interested in 'send on behalf of', only 'send as'. In AD i opened the user's object, clicked the security tab, clicked advanced, added his assistant and gave her 'send as' permissions. After a few minutes, I can re-open user object, and the assistant whom I just added is gone. I have tried giving her full mailbox rights, and a few minutes later those changes are gone. I mean the assistant's account is completely removed from th...

font size in comments
Excel 2003 all sp and patches loaded OS: Windows XP Can you change the default font size in comments? Thanks, Will Will From Debra Dalgleish.............. You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your Control Panel. (Instructions for Windows XP) Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 9 Jan...

Primary key changed to Zero in table
I have a weird problem. I have a couple of tables - have the same primary key. I run a query to select the fields from both the tables. I try to update one of the fields with some data and when I save it, the primary key of the corresponding record is changed to zero. The primary key is also changed in the other table. I only want the changes to be saved - the primary key should not be altered in both tables. How do I solve this? Any thoughts? Thanks On 24 Apr 2007 12:15:49 -0700, mthiruma <mthiruma@gmail.com> wrote: >I have a weird problem. I have a couple of tables - have the...

Default Fonts and Font Colors
Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from glomax <glomax56@hotmail.com>... > Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? Can anyone tell me what version of Publisher you are running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm You cannot, you need to upgrade to Publisher 97 for all those excellent features. Publisher 2003 has re-introduced some of...

how to change default comment format in excel (2000)
I want to change the default font for comments. I know how to do this each individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do it each time I enter a comment. Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to change the Font size at: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default And she has a macro that can do more: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted superiorparties wrote: > > I want to change the default font for comments. I know how to do this each > individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do >...

Unstable fonts
My fonts are become unstable in Publisher. I believe manly those that I downloaded from the internet. Sometimes I’m not able to use them at all even though, they are still appearing installed. Or I just able to change part of the text and if I add more to it the whole text changes back to the previous font. In Word I do not have any problems with my downloaded fonts. Any idea what’s happening and what could be the solution? I appreciate your help. -- Vanillla Using: MW 2003, Excell 2003, PowerPoint, Publisher 2003, FP 2003, There are some fonts that you can download that do not in...