Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

I've been trying to manually check for updates to Word 2008, and I get a &quot;critical update&quot; notice, asking me to install auto-update. When I try to install it, I cannot. It just keeps repeating the attempt, in an &quot;endless loop.&quot; What to do? <br>
Thank you.
0
Ugmuck

installing a non-MS font into word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> into word. It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. any suggestions?? thanks! heatherc heatherc@officeformac.com wrote: > I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina > <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> > into word. > > It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. Install fonts in your ma...

updating OE Addressbook
we're using Outlook express as our email client, we've created a txt file (comma seperated value) conatining the additional email addresses. Is there a way to import the txt file and update each client's address book through network rather than going to each PC and import it manually.... pls. help tnx.... Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer G...

Updating Links in PowerPoint 2007
I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do I fix? In article <8D3689EE-EA7C-407F-B757-45CEDAE78976@microsoft.com>, Txm49 wrote: > I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files > are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked > files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do...

Windows only recognizes 2GB of RAM and there is 4GB installed
Hi. I've been having some issues with my laptop and RAM ever since I got it, and am really getting tired of being so limited by vista on only 2 gigs of RAM. I have been trying to search for a fix of my problem and haven't yet found a solution so I'm hoping someone might know what to do. Here's the issue. I have 4GB of RAM physically installed in the computer. I've checked bios, and it confirms the 4GB. When I view system information in windows, it too shows 4GB of RAM installed, but when I view the task manager, my system resource tab shows only 2GB of physica...

NOT INSTALLING
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel NOW I AM USING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2004 INJ MY MAC.I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE MAC 2008 UPDATE AND I HAD INSTALLED IT. IT GOES UPTO THE LICENSE AGREEMENT AFTER THAT IT SHOWS A RED EXCLAMATORY BAR ON THE MACINTOSH HRAD DISK AND IT DOES NOT CONTINUE INSTALLATION. WHAT CAN I DO? On 4/1/08 7:06 AM, in article ee96f5a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "ARVINDHAN@officeformac.com" <ARVINDHAN@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > NOW I AM U...

A Crystal Beginner

GP 10 new install (trial)
Hello, I installed a trial version of GP 10 on a standalone PC to evaluate it. Install seems to complete without problem (includes SQL 2005 install) but when I first want to run Utilities I get an error message " an error occurred while using the bcp utility - data was not correctly copied to the server..." It says it's either a BCP install or ODBC issue. Re-installed everything, same result. Would anybody have a clue? This problem occurs if the User Account Control (UAC) feature is enabled in Windows Vista. However, you must disable the UAC feature if you want to run M...

Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003
We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple people any-time it received email. Now that we have added an 2003 version of Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder properties) Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up? ...

Update a note on a meeting but not send updates out to all attende
After a meeting request was created and sent to all our attendees, I want to add note to that meeting on my calendar but I don't want other attendees to get the note I am saving. If you are only adding to the note, no update should be sent. What version of Outlook? What addins do you have installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Excha...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

AP checks auto-folded
Hello - I had a client inquire about printing GP checks and having them go through an automatic folder-sealer machine -- Are there 3rd party vendors I should contact? Or should I have client get the equipment and modify the GP check format. just get the equipment and modify the format if needed. I have a few clients using auto-folders. they work quite well. HS "kmeyer" <kmeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE030685-FC31-4791-BDAC-D7D4CB8BA8DF@microsoft.com... > Hello - I had a client inquire about printing GP checks and having them go > throug...

How do I get??

no longer downloads fund updates
hello..for some reason,unknown to me, when i click on update prices online-for my funds- they are no longer updated....the program goes through the motions but the funds are not updated...this has just recently happened...the program has worked fine up till now...any opinions would be most appreciated...thank you A number of things could cause this. Some users have been reporting problems with updating over the last couple of weeks, perhaps that's the cause. It's also possible that you have an invalid symbol - maybe one has changed recently. I'd probably go with the former ...

Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?
I would like to be able to manage my checking account on MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? Thanks Kelly Which version of Money? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09dc01c4aaf1$ee8880a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to manage my checking account on > MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it > sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? > > Thanks > Kelly ...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control