Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

I've been trying to manually check for updates to Word 2008, and I get a &quot;critical update&quot; notice, asking me to install auto-update. When I try to install it, I cannot. It just keeps repeating the attempt, in an &quot;endless loop.&quot; What to do? <br>
Thank you.
0
Ugmuck

Trouble auto populating field using DLookUp
I am trying to auto populate a field in a subform. I have 3 tables: schools TOWNS StudentsAttending I have a form with the source being the tbl schools and a subform with the source being tbl Students Attending. StudentsAttending is updated from the subform with the number of students from each town. I am trying to use the DLookup function with the AfterUpdate event to populate the towns geocode into a text box on the subform and then into the tbl StudentsAttending, but am having a great deal of difficulty. I am Very New to data base workings so I would appreciate any help ... Here is...

Where can I get more Stationary?
Where can I go to get more stationary like what outlook already has in the Compose New Mail area?? Thanks You. google. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mickey asked: | Where can I go to get more stationary like what outlook already has | in the Compose New Mail area?? Thanks You. Mickey <Mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Where can I go to get more stati...

how get rid of cells with unused formulas
Hi all thanx in advance I created a macro to create a new sheet and clone cells from an older sheet like this ='Sheet1'!B1 then the macro does autofill until row 2000 the reason of doing that is because sheet1 for example is designed to hold info until that no. of cells and I want to sort only those columns copied to that sheet, but the problem is when doing sort with autofilter on, all the empty cells which contains a value but is not used because on the older sheet this cell is empty (but on this sheet it shows a zero 0) goes to the top, My question is how do I delete all the ...

Missing Systems Settings Dialog in v 3.0 install
When I try to select the System Settings Icon in the Organization settings, the dialog pops up by there is nothing in the dialog. the Auto Numbering and Fiscal Year Settings dialogs work fine. What is the file the the Systems Settings Dialog uses? How can I make the Dialog show up right? Is anypone else seen this problem? Mike fixed mine in IIS right click crm web site - properties change the document expiration from 3 days to immediately -- Mark Masiak devlinfisher* "Hotwheels" wrote: > When I try to select the System Settings Icon in the Organization settin...

Error code 64c installing VS2005 updates
I'm trying to install 4 updates (KB937061, KB971023, KB971090, ???) recommended for VS 2005 SP1. I get Error 64c. No articles I can find are any help, the toubleshooter is of no help... any ideas? Thanks! Hello Meshman, See if anything here helps. <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=64c&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&cat=en_US_56d1dd45-de9e-4fc5-9bc1-2d1d0de6daee&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=1&sloc=en-us> OR Open a fяee support incident. Start a free Windo...

getting stationary to show on received mail
i sent myself a e-mail using stationary---it looked fine when it left my progra but.. when i received it, the stationary came as attachment and the font was basic black instead of the blue font i chos what am i doing wrong? I tried allowing attachments-no restrictions, which makes me not happy, using internet zone and took all security off, still getting the abov help menu is absolutely no hel ...

New Updates in the CRM
Hi, Does anyone know how I can review "new activities and updates"? Can I review all last week updates for example? If my managers want to see only the new updates - how can they see it? Is there an add-on that helps with this issue? Thanks, Na'ama Hi Naama! Can you explain in more detail what features a perfect add-on in this context should have. We have a GroupCalendar which shows you the activities of a user on a specific day,week or month. And we are working on an Activity view which should allow the users to show the activities of a account,contact,.. from a specific d...

How do I get gif files to animate in Excel?
I downloaded a ClipArt .gif file, [insert][picture][from file]. It shows the picture but it does not animate. Please help! Thanks Check out: http://www.xcelfiles.com/AnimatedGif.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I downloaded a ClipArt .gif file, [insert][picture][from file]. It shows the >picture but it does not animate. > >Please help! > >Thanks >. > ...

public folder auto reply #2
I have this strange issue- i have set an auto reply on a PF which works great. however when i put this PF into a Universal group, when sending email to the group, the autoreply breaks. There ae no restrictions on this group and i have "allow automatic forward" checked off in the default internet properties. I'm running exchange 2k3 sp2 i could swear this worked before for other folders. thanks a lot! ...

Need update
Hi! Found out through the forum that I need an update from my 1.3.1002. I am on a maintenance plan. Which is the way to update? call or can I download from customer source. I can see servicepack 3. Will that get me to the most current revision 1.3.1010 or do I do it any other way. Do I have to have service pack 2? HOw do I know if I have that installed? Thanks hi the 1.3 is not as an update it is new refresh release of RMS with version called 1.3 so download it from customer or partner source. "Manny" wrote: > Hi! Found out through the forum that I need an update from ...

Get XPath position of an XmlNode

Re-Install of RMS, point of sale
Good morning, Our facility is going to purchase a new POS machine this summer. In the meantime, we are still using the old machine. This is our main cash register machine. I know when we do the re-install, we will have to call Microsoft to get the license key at the point where we lay down the POS module. The last time I had to do this, I had it activated via phone. My question is this: When Microsoft reactivates the license key for the reinstall on the new machine, will the old machine that they will currently have in use become non-functional ? Does anyone have an answer for...

How do I get my transactions back?
I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of a sudden my screen had only one transaction on it. I've tried everyting to get the transactions back. What have I done and how do I restore the transactiions? Don J -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money, Don J wrote: >I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of >a sudden my screen had only one ...

Get events from embedded Dlg
Hi, I have placed a CDialog based window inside my main CDialog based window, and am using it to draw graphics to. My question is, does anyone know of a way to give this window direct focus such as Picture controls may have in VB, as I need to detect keystrokes to it. - Mark R Why would you embed a dialog inside another dialog? All you really need is any of the controls, eg placing a CStatic in a dialog and painting it the way you want would achieve the same w/o the added complexity. As far as keystrokes etc are concerned, you could use PreTranslateMessage of the parent dialog to de...

Re-installed WLM and can't find email folder
I had the BOD and tried everything to no avail so reinstalled xp home premium. I didn't lose any data but had to reinstall all my programs. The only one I am having difficulies with is WLM. It can't find my old folder to import. I unhid my files and searched to no avail. What parameters should I use for the search to find the folder. I went into WLM and saw where it normally would save to but nothing is there. Because of the BOD I didn't get to prepare for this as I did when I did a win7 computer (successful). Any suggestions would be helpful. John D...

Not getting emails getting to server
I've recently had 2 people tell me that they sent me email I never received in my Outlook 2003 inbox. As part of my investigation, I used my ISP's web mail to check my email account, and I discovered at least 1 email that's in my account at the ISP but never downloaded to my primary PC. My email account is configured in Outlook to leave a copy of the message on the server for 10 days. Presumably, this 1 email didn't download because its "already downloaded" flag had been set. PC hasn't crashed or otherwise had email checking/sending/receiving interrupted. Che...

updates
i have updates that were install succesfuly.when i check for updsated states no updases availble "jack" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:#AbIia$4KHA.4740@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > i have updates that were install succesfuly.when i check for updsated > states no updases availble > > --- > frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access If you have an issue with Windows Update (although it's unclear from your statement), you're asking in the wrong place. This discussion group is for the Microsoft relational database produc...

dot4 printer port install
I have Toshiba notebook with Vista. I need to connect HP LaserJet 1160 printer. My notebook doesn't detect the printer. How can I install dot4 port on the notebook? On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:34:09 +0100, "Jozef Uhliarik" <jozef_uhliarik@inmail.sk> wrote: > I have Toshiba notebook with Vista. I need to connect HP LaserJet 1160 > printer. My notebook doesn't detect the printer. How can I install dot4= port > on the notebook?=20 My experience with HP printers is that you must install the software (drivers etc) BEFORE attaching the printer. Did you ...

How do I get the contents of a directory
Hi, I want to get a the contents of a directory (files and directories, particularly the latter). How do I do this? "hamishd" <Hamish.Dean@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1149313849.386484.4590@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I want to get a the contents of a directory (files and directories, > particularly the latter). How do I do this? Use FindFirstFile/FindNextFile/FindClose from the Windows API or CFileFind from MFC. HTH Heinz ...

some messages get stuck in the smtp queue and must reboot to get them out!
I seem to have a big problem in that I see some messages that get stuck in the smtp queue. Trying to stop the smtp service both in exchange system administrator or under services causes the smtp server to HANG! If I reboot the server, all the messages that were stuck in the queue are transferred. Any idea why the smtp service hangs and why I have to reboot to get the stuck messages out of the queue? I'm running Windows 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2. Thanks Look at your SMTP logs to see if you can provide any more information. Nue "John" <john@edd.com> wrote...

Error installing Money 2000
Installing Money 2000 Standard on an XP Home computer (with pretty much all the latest updates, SP's, etc.) Gets all the way to the end and indicates that ACMSETUP.EXE has encountered an error. This occurs just at 100% on the installation progress bar. Trying to install using full admin privileges. Tried copying the entire contents of the CD to a temp directory on the HD and installing from there with same results. Any pearls of wisdom? My wife is tired of balancing the checkbook on our ancient 400 MHz PII computer and would rather use the new computer. As much as I like Money, I'd ...

Can't get out safe mode?!
my computer had a virus it was put in safe mode. It restarted but my computer will not get passed the the black screen with the options of safe mode , safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last known configuration and start windows normally Every option i try the computer immediately restarts to the black screen. I don't have the windows xp disk and the computer isn't back up on any memory drive. I'm i totally screwed? -- jayp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jayp's Profile: http://forums.techar...

Not getting any mail in hotmail account
So yesterday all was well with my @hotmail.com account and now this morning I'm receiving no incoming messages. Some have gone out but no replies have come back and I know people replied. Is something wrong with the system? Very frustratiing. I am having the same problem....could someone please advise... "sm" wrote: > So yesterday all was well with my @hotmail.com account and now this morning > I'm receiving no incoming messages. Some have gone out but no replies have > come back and I know people replied. Is something wrong with the system? ...

Can it be done? Task List with Dates and Auto Create a Calendar
I have a realtor who would like to take a list of pre-determined events, and type dates next to these events. Then she would like a calendar to be automatically created with these events on the dates she typed. Also, she would like these events to be shown on a calendar that has their company logo and her contact information on the calendar. Can something like this be done in Microsoft Publisher 2007? If so, where does one store the "schedule of events" where the realtor could go in and type dates next to them? She wants to do this per client. For example, a client puts a cont...

Getting rid of unusable charts?
Last year I created an Excel worksheet around neighborhood property appraisals. The sheet had about a dozen columns. I also created half a dozen charts using data from different columns. This year I updated the worksheet, added new columns and deleted a few old ones. I would like to delete the charts that I created last year and construct new ones. Unfortunately, the cells referenced by the charts have been moved or no longer exist. When I click on a chart, I get a message that . . . "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and has to close . . .". I can't open...