Anyone else get charged TWICE?

Version: 2008

I just bought 8 from this website.  Got charged twice.  Anyone else have this experience?  One for a little over 160 bucks and one for 149??  Don't even know who to get a hold of.
0
jayson

Which website?

If you double-click the "Submit" button on a vendor website, you will indeed
get charged twice, because you have submitted two orders.

Cheers

On 28/03/10 3:07 PM, in article 59bb615b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"jayson@officeformac.com" <jayson@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I just bought 8
> from this website.  Got charged twice.  Anyone else have this experience?  One
> for a little over 160 bucks and one for 149??  Don't even know who to get a
> hold of.

matters unless you intend to pay!

 --

John McGhie, Microsoft MVP (Word, Mac Word); Consultant Technical Writer,
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia.

0
John
3/28/2010 8:22:57 AM
that makes sense, but why 2 different prices?  that's why it's not making 100% sense to me.
0
jayson
3/28/2010 8:33:30 AM
oh and this website...mactopia.
0
jayson
3/28/2010 8:33:50 AM
This "web site" is actually a newsgroup. Apparently Mactopia provides a
front-end pointing to the this newsgroup server.  Contact the people at
Mactopia (or your credit card company) to resolve.  My hunch is there is
contact info on your invoice from Mactopia.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

On 28/03/10 09:33, jayson@officeformac.com wrote:
> oh and this website...mactopia.
0
Rob
3/28/2010 10:03:22 AM
Sales of Office through the Mactopia site are actually handled by a company
named Digital River. You should have received at least one email message
after you placed the order -- use the contact info in it.

Also, you may be able to use your browser's History to return to the site
from which you actually downloaded the software. Use the Contact link there.

If all else fails:

<http://corporate.digitalriver.com/store/driv/en_US/ContentTheme/pbPage.Home
page/sectionName.home>

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/28/10 12:07 AM, in article 59bb615b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"jayson@officeformac.com" <jayson@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I just bought 8
> from this website.  Got charged twice.  Anyone else have this experience?  One
> for a little over 160 bucks and one for 149??  Don't even know who to get a
> hold of.

0
CyberTaz

Someone else's job, someone else's template #2
Thank you for the earlier help. Unfortunately, I need more, please. --I am using Publisher 2003; there are 4 master page templates that I am supposed to use. The first is for the title page, which I think that I can manage (maybe); the "Master B" is two-page with header and footer design in place; the "Master C" is one-page with same (perhaps this is the back cover -which will contain the organization's contact info.?) --I took your advice; it placed the document (6-7 pages) on the first page of Master B only; and you could only see the first page, even in Prin...

How do I get my contacts into my ipaq using active sync?
I have tried for several hours to get my contacts into my ipaq. I took them from outlook and created new folders for each of them and now it will not recognize them. What am I doing wrong? ...

Message Submitted To Categorizor
Hello All, (Sorry not sure if this is the best place to post or not for this question?) We have been having a problem every now and again with messages not getting delivered but no NDR being generated. It happens a few times for only some email groups and seems quite random. It is annoying because the sender does not know the group did not receive it. Upon tracking the messages we find that the message gets no further than: SMTP: Message Submitted To Categorizor. It just wont go past that - and never does. But then you can send one the next day and it will - but some users still can&...

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

How to get additional symbols
How or Where can I download additional symbols?? On the "insert Symbols" menu I have a fairly wide selection of alphabet letters and a few symbols. My partner has MS Works and has many more useful symbols than I have with Word 2003. I want to insert bold arrows, like then kind he has on Works. How or Where can I download additional symbols?? -- Jody The "symbols" are in the fonts that came with Windows and Word or Office. There's a Unicode range called "Arrows," but none of those are what I'd call bold; did you try the Wingdings font?...

I get the white box when inserting pictures in publisher xp?
Hi I work at a school and we are having problems with the MS publisher not showing pictures when we insert them. We have windows xp Pro installed with Service pack 2. We would insert the picture on a blank document and then a white box comes up, but no picture. What is the solution to this? On our older machines it works OK with service pack 2. View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "donduck74" <donduck74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4234C22-F0A4-4...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

problem in getting nulls
Hello there I'm running this code: declare @ProductType int set @ProductType = 0; select @ProductType = ProductType from dbo.Products where ProductID = 6; If there isn't any productID 6 @ProductType remains 0 However if there is ProductID 6 and ProductType is null @ProductType becomes null. Is there a way to prevent it automaticly witout set isnull() on any object? On 2010-07-25 14:27, Roy Goldhammer wrote: > I'm running this code: > > declare @ProductType int > > set @ProductType = 0; > > select @ProductType = ProductType...

Getting rid of border around ActiveX control
Hello, I write an ActiveX control that automates MS Word. Specifically, the control embeds MS Word into a PowerPoint presentation. The problem that I faced is a thin border around the control when the presentation is run. I need to get rid of it so that there are no any borders around the control. I have tried to resize the control by calling the main frame's MoveWindow hoping the border will move out of the visible area, but the border still persists. Apparently, the border has nothing to do with the main frame. So the question is - how to get rid of this border? Thanks in advance. Denn...

get email both in email and in outlook
Hello All, I have just setup my gmail account into outlook and its importing all the emails from gmail to outlook.... Is there a way where "when I get an email I get both in outlook as well as in the gmail account?". I am asking this because, if my outlook gets damaged I will lose all my emails resulting in a huge loss, I may save the emails regularly as a .pst file, but I donno how to get these .pst file saved emails back to gmail again. It would be great if someone here tells me how we setup this account in such a way that when I recieve my email I get it saved both in outlook a...

cant get updates
my automatically updates is set for 6pm daily yet every day it comes up and says "windows cannot check for updates" "tickedoff" <tickedoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10EC7345-15CC-4686-B61B-4E4F8015A80D@microsoft.com... > my automatically updates is set for 6pm daily yet every day it comes up > and > says > "windows cannot check for updates" Suggestions: How do I reset the Windows Update settings? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058 Register Windows Update engine files http://support.microsoft.com...

WM_ON_PAINT gets called too much
Hi there, I'm developing an application that requires multiple OpenGL windows within their own floating CDockablePane. I used examples from this article ( http://www.gamedev.net/reference/articles/article1358.asp) to create the OpenGL classes, (I had to convert the main class from being a CView to a CWnd, however) The CDockablePanes consist of a toolbar docked on the bottom and OpenGL window taking up the rest of the Pane. I am able to draw separate pictures in each window just fine. The problem I have is that WM_ON_PAINT is constantly being called, sucking all processor resou...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

I get a #VALUE! msg.
Hello, I'm adding two columns, first- A7:A125 with the formula in A126 second- E7:E125 with the formula in E126 Then I divided the results for a percentage in a cell at the top E3. First question: Can I do this: =SUM(E7:E125)/(A7:A125) I mean obviously I can't because I get this error/if I can it will save me a bit of work... am I missing something? Second question: cell A126 has a total that I want to use in every calc as I copy it from E3 to F4 etc.... Regards, Kevin try =SUM(E7:E125)/sum(A7:A125) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Kevin&qu...

SetWaitableTimer/SetTimer call back is not getting called
I have created a worker thread using CreateThread() function. I created a Timer Event using CreateWaitableTimer. I set the timer event using SetWaitableTimer and I include a call back function to be called when the timer expired. However, I do not hit the call back function. Is there any special code I need to add for this? Here is the snippet from my code. void CreateSTEventsAndThreads() { DWORD IDThread; stThreadEvents[0] = CreateEvent(NULL, FALSE, FALSE, NULL); timerEvent = CreateWaitableTimer(NULL, FALSE, "WaitableTimer"); stThreadHandle = CreateThread(NULL, 0,...

Anyone else?
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in? Thanks in advance, MC The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the spelling checker. The grammar could be better too. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6EF553F-9538-44EE-BC74-127081A880F4@microsoft.com... > Doe...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

A get/change first operation on table SY_Resource_Activity(45)
When i try to login to GP 8.0 with a client only installed, it promt me with this erroe msg "A get/change first operation on table SY_Resource_Activity(45)" after the password login and on the 2nd ok that i click. i can login from the server itself. i can login from 1 other client that was installed when the server installed. any new computer with a new fresh installed will result in the same error msg ( tried on 4+ computer already) anyone have any idea whats going on? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0085_01C5B43E.DFACC120 Content-Type: text/...

Get rid of horizontal scrollbar in listbox
Hi all. Does anyone know how to get rid of the horizontal scrollbar in a listbox. I tried changing the width and it didnt work. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Make it wider? I changed the columnwidths property to blank and it got rid of the horizontal scrollbar in my userform example. (I could play around and make the columnwidths property a little less than the width, too. (Is this on a userform?) Marcie wrote: > > Hi all. Doe...

how can i get my pages to load faster.
one that has dail up my pages will not load up DSL or CABLE MODEM load good whot can I do. Depends on the version and what level of service packs you've loaded. Most advice can be found at www.publishermvps.com David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "willie" <willie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A340543-8120-4BDE-A32D-3BE696CD538D@microsoft.com... > one that has dail up my pages will not load up DSL or CABLE MODEM load > good > whot can I do. Images are one of the main problems with pages running slow,...

how to get notified from the webpage to toolbar
Hi I am creating an IE Toolbar using ATL,COM and WTL without using MFC.Now I wanr to add a feature that whenever an user will sign in or signoff from a particular site(suppose yahoo.com),the buttons on the toolbar will be changed.Like yahoo.After a valid sign in this toolbar will have different buttons and after signout it will have different buttons,everything like yahoo toolbar.these buttons will allow the user to go to his personal pages as well as they will be having drop down menus which will be populated dynamically by latest alerts or news.Can anybody tell me how to proceed?Should I c...

keep getting error message when sending mail.
I've been using outlook express version 6.0 for awhile now..the other day, for some reason or another I started getting an error message whenever I send email. I receive just fine. I go into setup,and everything is correct as far as the internet mail addresses and such...like I said, everything has worked fine now for several months, and suddenly this message keeps occuring...maybe somebody can explain to me what it means, and where I can look to correct it...below is the message that I continue to receive.. The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejec...

Is there anyone ?
Hi: Is there anyone who can be my friend? we can talk eachother and have fun. Thanks in advance. Edwin, You've posted this plea in a forum dedicated to support of the Access database program, which is part of some versions of MS Office. Unless you want to ask questions about MS Access, this is the wrong place. Please search out a chat or social networking forum, such as MyFace and try there. Best of luck. George "Edwin" <zcoolzc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5AAE16D7-2B5B-4679-99BA-DE20B94F0C22@microsoft.com... > Hi: > Is ...