windows excel to mac excel

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

1
apb

OWA Issues on Macs With New Server
We recently replaced our Exchange server with an upgraded, new one. We went from Windows 2000 server to Windows 2003 Server for the OS, but Exchange has always been 2003. Outlook on PCs and Entourage on Macs work fine. OWA on PCs works fine. However, when users login to OWA on Macs (And, they can login to it fine...) the following two things happen: 1.) They have to click on everything twice (not a double click but two single clicks) for it to open. If just one click, it will go about 10-15 minutes and then open, but 2 clicks makes whatever it is open right away. (For anything, ...

arranging excel tabs (charts vs worksheets)in multiple rows/dimens
It would help if spreadsheet tabs could be arranged vertically as well as horizontally. This would allow charts to be organized according to the worksheets sheet to which they are linked rather than as a single horizontal line of nondescript tabs. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree...

reinstalling windows

Excel Cell Compares
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 30 rows in it. I need to write a formula or macro that will compare the value of cell C1 to C2. If the value is the same then I need it to look at cells E1 and E2 to see if the value of either is ZZ. If the value is NOT ZZ then I need it compare cells C2 to C3 etc to the bottom of the worksheet. If the value is ZZ then I need it to delete rows 1 and 2. Can someone help with how to accomplish this? ...

Can I use Word Toolbar commands in Excel.
I am using a Excel 2000 SP-3. I have noticed that there are more options under the Toolbar/Customise/Command/Format in Word than in Excel. I am trying to add a toolbar command for superscripting into Excel. Is this possible? Is it possible to have all the options that I have in Word for Customizing a toolbar as in Excel? hi, this option is not available in excel regards >-----Original Message----- >I am using a Excel 2000 SP-3. I have noticed that there are more options >under the Toolbar/Customise/Command/Format in Word than in Excel. I am trying >to add a toolbar comman...

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

open windows

excel is calculating wrong again
Calculation issue not fixed. When calculating a range of numbers I get this: 114,642.55 good When I add another range of numbers I get this: 165,707.09 good Now when I try and subtract those two summed fields 165,707.09 from 114,642.55 is get this: 51,064.46999999 wrong I should get this 51,064.47. How can this be? I know I can format the field to show the 51,064.47 but the value is 51.064.46999 which after thousands of additions and subtractions that fraction of a decimal will add up. I am on service pack 2 for office. It works fine if you just type in the numbers into ...

my excel is no longer automatically calculating formula's
Excel 200 formula's no longer automatically calculating - have to enter each cell individually. Help please! ...

Excel displaying images in one worksheet from another
I have to make a format for a purchase order which can be used fo several divisions of a company At the top I would like the user to be able to select the logo an address header from their appropriate division. I guess it would be good to be able to call the image from anothe worksheet and not from a folder on the server.....I wold like th format to be independent of any data source.... thanks for helping me with this relatively simple task:- -- matty247 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- matty2470's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?ac...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Excel formula that does this...
Hi all, I'm looking for a simple formula that will count the number of records that meet these criteria. It doesn't matter if it's "countif", "sumif", "sumproduct", etc... as long as it counts the number of records that meet the criteria. This is an example put in logical format: =sumif((same_range,"one answer" OR same_range, "another answer") AND (different_range, "required answer")) Again, I'm looking for the count of (criteria OR criteria OR criteria) AND (criteria) Thanks for any help! -- Cheers somethi...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Stock prices in Excel?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi Folks, Can I set up excel so that it downloads and displays the current stock price for a certain stock every time I open the document or refresh? I want to use my own workbook, and I'm looking for a free solution, although I might consider an inexpensive add-on. Thanks!! Yes, Excel will do that. Pop over to the Excel forum and they will explain how: https://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx?product=Excel&app=1 On 30/03/08 6:22 AM, in article ee969b4.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "graybell@officeformac...

Excel Charts
Hi all , Can somebody give me information about any vendor providing a tool to that integrates Great plains data with Excel Charts and Graphs. Thanks in advance I would recommend Analysis Cubes for Excel (? not sure if that's still the name). It's the "BI" solution that MS bought from Professional Advantage. It is not too expensive, and will save you a lot of hours if you are currently doing a lot of 'reporting' thru smartlists. It is very use-able out of the box, and can also be customized with the help of the developers. Hope this helps, Maria. "vija...

Excel found unreadable content 11-17-09
I recently was upgraded to Excel 2007, when I try to open my spreadsheets that have large pivot tables I get the Excel found unreadable content error I can click on yes to recover however my pivot tables are no longer pivot tables they are just the values in a cell. If I open up the spreadsheet in Excel 2003, no error and the pivot tables are still functioning. Any ideas what I can do? ...

Windows recovery console

can you link a pivot chart from excel to powerpoint
Can anyone tell me if you can link a pivot table chart from excel to powerpoint while keeping all the drop down functionality of the pivot chart or likewise I have some charts that I have attached control boxes to which help the user select the data they wish to see and the chart updates with whatever data selection they choose when I paste-special this into powerpoint even though its liked the functionality of the control box goes. I believe the answer is no, but have you tried using hyperlinks in Powerpoint to bring up the Excel graph itself during the presentation. it is easy to s...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002