Pivot table move up command

Version: 2008

I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the "Move" menu, but the options to move up, move down, move to beginning and move to end are greyed out.
0
MelKCh

Did you find an answer?

Katy

MelKC wrote:

Pivot table move up command
04-Feb-10

Version: 2008

I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the "Move" menu, but the options to move up, move down, move to beginning and move to end are greyed out.

On Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:14 PM
MelKC wrote:

Pivot table move up command
Version: 2008

I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the "Move" menu, but the options to move up, move down, move to beginning and move to end are greyed out.

IIS 7.0 Extensionless UrlRewriting (Short urls)
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6592d2d4-bbf4-4ecd-93df-52898c6aa5d7/iis-70-extensionless-url.aspx
0
Katy

Pivot Tables #4

Pivot Table Counting

Pivot Tables

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

Arrow keys won't move cursor
Excel 2002 SP3. All of a sudden, the arrow keys no longer move the cursor one cell in any direction. The spreadsheet moves, but the cursor doesn't. Any suggestions? Check your scroll lock (ScrLk) key. "Walterius" wrote: > Excel 2002 SP3. All of a sudden, the arrow keys no longer move the cursor > one cell in any direction. The spreadsheet moves, but the cursor doesn't. > > Any suggestions? > > > (Blush.) You were right. Thanks. :) "bigwheel" <bigwheel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B84C107F-DB94-4C65-9F33-55F9...

Moving worksheets between diferent workbooks
Hello, I need to move a worksheet from an old workbook to another workbook. The worksheet that I want to move has macros and I want to move it with everything-macros, buttons of macros, formatting etc. What is the easiest way to do that? Thanks in advance Tim copy the sheet Edit=> move or copy sheet I would make a copy until I knew it did what I want. (click the make a copy checkbox) Regards, Tom Ogilvy Tim <tihidj@hotmail.com.au> wrote in message news:027701c3595c$ed4aee40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I need to move a worksheet from an old workbook to &g...

join multiple pivot tables?

Macro to toggle move selection after entry direction
Using XL2002, I have a form to fill in which requires the entry of quite a few numbers. The form is designed so the numbers are entered acrross columns instead of down rows. It would speed up the entry if i could enter a number, then press "Enter", and have the cell to the right selected instead of the cell below. Is there a macro where i can toggle between moving the selection right or moving it down? It would sure speed up my work! Thanks... Tonso Not necessary. Tools>options>edit>>>>> -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.r...

move from ex55 to ex2k or straight to 2003?
I have (thanks to support here) a working exchange55 server full of people that I need to move to a new platform. I have installed a ex2k server but only installed one new user to it. My question is that with the SA license I have I can get the 2003 server and exchange 2003 for the cost of the media. My domain is all 2k, would it be a good ideal to upgrade the 2k machine to 2003/ex2003 before I move the users over or move them first and then upgrade. Or perhaps do neither? Will there be a problem or caveat having only one 2003 server in the mix at a time? "mmac" &l...

Help with pivot table

moving data dynamically based on empty cell
I have a data sheet that looks like this... col a col b abc 10 20 45 efg 5 18 10 I need it to look like this... col a col b abc 10 abc 20 abc 45 efg 5 efg 18 efg 10 since there is no consistency to the number of rows in col b with data, i have to come up with a formula that is dynamic The file has 20,000 rows so doing it manually is not the way to go. Thanks Give this macro a try... Sub FillInTheBlanks() Dim Area As Range, LastRow As Long Const ColLetter As String = "A&...

Moving SAN Based Server Drives
Our Exchange servers have a mixture of local and SAB storage. Each server has an E: F: G: and H: drive configed on the SAN for DB and Trans logs. We are moving over to an entirely new SAN and I have some questions concerning how EMC wants to migrate these SAN Drives. They want to create 4 new drives of the same size for each server say I: J: K: and L:. Then they want to bring these drives online with the server. They want us then to use System Manager and re-home each of the stores and logs on the new servers. My question is: Should we let ESM move the DB and Logs to the new SAN dri...

Using formulas for pivot table

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

chart options show data table
Currently using 2 workbooks to produce 1 chart - the source data in workbook 1 and the chart in workbook 2. We also are using the "show data table" option to most easily view all values in the chart. We would like this data to keep it's currency format to best reflect the values in the chart; however, the data table loses this formatting when we close workbook 1. Is there any way to hang onto this formatting after the workbook is closed? Data tables in charts are not particularly flexible or capable. You combine the workbooks. Alternatively, put a table in the chart's...

Flowcharting Table relations
Hey guys and girls. New one for you. I am doing an IT audit of Great Plains and need to flowchart how the data files are related to each other. In other words, how does one file feed into another file, and what field or fields in a particular table is used to relate/link to another table. Does anyone where I can find such information? Thanks Check out the Great Plains SDK available on the installation CDs. There are several diagrams that describe table relationships. Also, there are module documents that contain posting flowcharts. Regards, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants...

Pivot Tables #40
Does anyone know if there is a way to quickly clear a field list? I can't find a keyboard shortcut or anything else in any of the help/support avenues I've tried. Thanks in advance for the help. -- ERR229 Are you trying to clear all the check boxes in the field's dropdown list? In Excel 2002 and later versions, there's a Show All checkbox. In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, you can use programming to hide or show the items -- there's sample code here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot03.html ERR229 wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to quickl...

I need to convert a word table to excel
When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or two empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is this? usually means there are superfluous paragraph marks in the Word table. "Aaron" <Aaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012E3413-1F64-4018-BC14-A2D6AB68B668@microsoft.com... > When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or > two > empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is > this? ...

line column Pivot Charts

Move text to every other cell
Hello. My problem is that I am trying to pull date from every other row in column K to every other row in column J. For example below is my current data Column J Column K 0 16 18 12 29 105 100 79 Desired results Column J 0 16 18 12 29 105 100 79 I have used something like the following before to copy data in every other row except that this will delete the data that I need to keep in column "J" =IF...

deactivate the get pivot formula when I link a cell to a pivot
Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could deactivate it? See Debra Dalgleish's website for instructions: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "hwtradezheng" wrote: > Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot > table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could > deactivate it? ...

pivot table error (25000 rows!!)
I am trying to run a pivot table on a file containing 25000 rows. I have 5 duplicate (identical structure) files. The pivot works on each but one. On this file I get an error saying it has too many columns or rows in the pivot table. Drag at least one column or row off the table... Does anybody know what the reason for this message is, are their limits to rows or columns? The identical table works on the other files, therefore this message is so strange. Who has an idea? -- Craig_Richards ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Craig_Richards's Profil...

Pivot table move up command
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the &quot;Move&quot; menu, but the options to move up, move down, move to beginning and move to end are greyed out. Did you find an answer? Katy MelKC wrote: Pivot table move up command 04-Feb-10 Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the &quot;Move&quot; menu, but the options to move up, move d...