Pivot Table error message in Excel for Mac 2008

Version: 2008

0
relm514

You've wondered into the Excel for Mac forum. go locate the Excel for Windows Forum. Macs don't use naming convent C: drive, D: Drive etc. sorry.
-1
pjonesCET
5/7/2010 3:10:33 AM
No, I am using Excel for Mac. I just run Windows on it as well and I'm not sure what the local drive is called.
1
relm514
5/7/2010 12:54:49 PM
Hmmm... maybe the problem was that it was saved to my Windows C: drive and it didn't recognize that format. I saved it to my Mac desktop and now it's working fine. Hooray!
1
relm514

Custom entity errors
When I try to create a new entity I get the following message upon saving.. An error has occured please contact your system administrator. Everything else seems to be working. -- dld3 Most likely a rights issue. DO you have proper rights to make changes to the MS SQL database? -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC President The Norwich Group http://www.thenorwichgroup.com http://thenorwichgroup.blogs.com "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C80729A4-DA6A-46A0-A781-EB3A6C888ABC@microsoft.com... > When I try to create a new entity I get the foll...

excel insert watermark
Saw the suggestions re "inserting" picture in header/footer. Thought this was only possible in word. I want to add the word APPROVED" to the file copy once a costing evaluation spreadsheet has management approval to proceed. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html Excel FAQs - Watermarks -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Your Friend Al" <Your Friend Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:097CB8D1-8B9F-4CFA-B01B-97D567543842@microsoft.com... > Saw the suggestions re "inserting"...

Pivot Tables #4

Pivot Table Counting

Pivot Tables

sql 2000 error handling
hi, I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the error message. Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? SQL2000 sp4a thanks, Mecn (mecn@yahoo.com) writes: > I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. > > I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the > error message. > Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? Where do you want to retrieve the error message? Your question is somewhat terse. Maybe you could elaborate a bit? ...

error with sending mails .

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

Converting Leads to Contacts Duplicate errors
We cannot convert leads to contacts and are getting duplicate errors. There are no duplicates. We are running 4.0 rollup 11. And we get this error everytime we try on CRM server: Event Type: Warning Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309 Date: 8/3/2010 Time: 2:35:01 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-APP Description: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 8/3/2010 2:35:01 PM Event time (UTC): 8/3/2010 7:35:01 PM Event ID: 19b210ef795f42129b2af3d7b447c2bc Event sequence: 157 Event occurrence: 1 Event detail code: 0 Applic...

IFrame Error-
Here is my issue- In leads I have an iframe displaying related closed activities to that lead. The iframe loads but i can not click on any of the icons or the activities to bring them up. If I F5 (refresh) page it will allow me to click on the buttons and related activities. I think it could be one of 2 things: Internet security in IE (I have my CRM site as a trusted site) or a coding issue. Code is below. Thanks in advance for any help CODE: var navActivityHistory; navActivityHistory = document.all.navActivityHistory; if (navActivityHistory != null) { document.all.IFRAME_Histor...

join multiple pivot tables?

RE: Notification Message
Hey Peter, I'm afraid not :-( While Outlook can be customised alot this is one of the features which cannot be altered. However I think if you set the rule to permanently delete the mail then it doesn't show the notification Hope this helps Adam ...

How to view only unread messages in a folder (OL2003)?
I'm coming from mozilla. There it is totally trivial to view only unrea mails in a folder. How do I do this in Outlook2003? I added with the Field Chooser the -Read- column but Outlook canno sort on this column... Am I missing here something important? Or ia a Outlook user neve interested in unread mails in a folder?? Michae ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com View | Arrange By | Current View | Unread Messages. You can also use the Views dropdown on th...

Help with pivot table

Excel sheet not visible
When I open a local copy all I can see is the content of 1 cell in the menu bar, the work area is all blank gray. I can see the complete sheet (3 Pages) in print preview. Most users have no problem with this sheet. I have repaired the installation of Office 2000 and ran all updates, Same problem. It is something on the local PC that is causing this effect. Other sheets show up just fine. This is a very simple spred sheet with no formulas. Maybe it's just off the screen. Window|Arrange|Tiled (and then resize it the way you want) New group user 944 wrote: > > When I open a l...

RunTime Error
Getting an run-time error 1004 on this simple statement Sheets("AllSheet").Select Range("A28:A29").Select Can't figure out why. What does the error message say? Does your file have a sheet named "AllSheet"? Look at the spelling carefully. Does the sheet name in the sheet tab have a space before or after the name? If you're not sure, rename the sheet the same name, being careful to not add a space before or after the name. HTH Otto "HeartSA" <haertSA@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23YFsc5D0FHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.p...

Workflow Errors #2
We have some workflows we setup for a customer on some new custom entities but they continue to get hungup in a waiting state. In looking the error codes on the System Jobs - it shows -2,147,220,969 as the Error Code with a Workflow paused due to error: Unhandled Exception: System.web.services.protocols.soapexception: Anybody have any thoughts on to resolve this - we also can't delete them. Old School On Jun 25, 5:31=A0pm, Old School <OldSch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have some workflows we setup for a customer on some new custom entitie= s > but they co...

Error message c:\windows\system32\actext.dll
I get the following in opening Outlook 2002 ..can anyone help?? ...

cannot run database message
I amended an existsing data base, which operates in two parts, data in file contractsprod, forms, queries reports in file contractsapps. I created a new table "Rebates" in contractsprod, copied it to contractsapps and linked them. Created a sub form in an existing form and entered data. All worked OK. Trying to open contractsapp today get the message "You cant run contracts database unil you locate database contains Rebate" No, stupidly I did not create a backup before adding the new table. Do usually and of course don't find I need it! I can open contractsprod ...

Error while installing workflow for GP 10
Hi while installing workflow for GP10 getting InstallSystemSecurityMetadata.exe error. We have installed MOSS and Web Service on a single server and even trying to install workflow on same server Hello, This error is occured if you installed these applications other than a domain user. You ensure that this machine is a part of a domain controller and use a domain account to install all these. Thanks "Sandeep" wrote: > Hi > while installing workflow for GP10 getting InstallSystemSecurityMetadata.exe > error. We have installed MOSS and Web Service on a single server ...

win 32 error
i am trying to open files from a disk that i had on my old computer it ran xl 97 and my new computer has xp on it everytime i try to open the file it says that it isnt win 32 compatable i need some help ...

Error Sending Email
ON Windows 2003 Server I have also installed Email Router on our Exchange Server, But now i get this error, everyone has this error about sending email, �s there any solution for this? Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 18.11.2003 Time: 17:15:23 User: N/A Computer: DBCRM Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispat...

Using formulas for pivot table