page fields on pivot charts

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I am new to MAC and Excel:Mac 2008.  On Excel 2003, the page field can be shown on pivot associated charts, and the data manipulated directly from the chart.  However, the "page field" does not show up on the pivot charts.  Any help on how to display and use would be appreciated.
0
jb_h

SmartList 1099 Box Fields
Trying to find a SmartList w/ the 1099 box field and cannot so tried to build from SmartList Builder. Base table PM40104 does not have the 1099 descriptions (ie. Rent and Non employee Compensation). I cannot find it anywhere but from what I can tell this is the main table that has the box number and "should" have the description. Thanks! Go to 1099 Setup (off of Payables Setup. Click on Tools->Resource Descriptions->and take Windows. Find the 1099 Setup window in the Purchasing series (It sould be the 4th one in the list) A list of tables used in this window is ...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

charting #2
i have a column for person's name, and serveral other columns with values on time used for TV, CD, etc.. how can i generate a chart which presents to me a list of all names with the time used for TV, CD, etc during year 2006 ? Depending on how your data is laid out, you may be able to sort it and then use data|subtotals. Or maybe even data|Pivottable. If you've never use pivottables, here are a few links: Debra Dalgleish's pictures at Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm And Debra's own site: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

Chart conversion
I have a large number of 2003 ppts with graphs created with msgraph which need to be converted to 2007 pptx changing the graphs to excel based, not msgraph based. I have opened a new pptx file with desired "theme" and then "reuse slides" to import the ppt file. Some graphs convert to excel datasheet fine but others won't convert "one or more charts in this document cannot be converted to the current Microsoft Office chart format". Any ideas on why this might be happening? thanks perplexed ...

what is the difference between normal chart and pivot chart
what is the difference between normal chart and pivot chart A pivot chart is tied in to the data in a pivot table, and as a result, is less flexible in terms of formatting and also in terms of what data you can include or exclude. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ DAZ wrote: > what is the difference between normal chart and pivot chart ...

Smartlist builder calculated fields
Hello, I am trying to do a datediff function in smartlist builder, and I was wondering if that is possible. Here is the code I have in the calculated field-- {*mdelotnumberinfo:Date MFG} + (datediff(d, {*mdelotnumberinfo:Date MFG} , {*mdelotnumberinfo:Date EXP} )*.5 And here is the original SQL data query that does work-- select mfgdate + (datediff(d, mfgdate, expndate)*.5) as 'Half Shelf Life' from iv00300 where mfgdate != '1900-01-01' and expndate != '1900-01-01' order by lotnumbr Any thoughts? ...

Bar Chart Bar Widths
I have created a simple bar chart. The bars are fairly narrow. Is there a way to make the bars appear wider other than to make the whole chart larger? Go to Format Data Series -> Options and change the Gap Width. "Jon" wrote: > I have created a simple bar chart. The bars are fairly narrow. Is there a > way to make the bars appear wider other than to make the whole chart larger? My gap width can be set from 0 to 500 with zero being the widest. Even at zero the bars are still too narrow. Any other suggestions? "Barb R." wrote: > Go to Format Data Ser...

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

Can't filter report by custom field
I am trying to filter account records by a custom date field. However, when I apply the filter I get a crystal error saying that the field cannot be found. Is there some limitation on reporting using custom fields? -Jason Yes Jason you need the crystal reports 9.2.2 and modify the reports (*.rpt) with custom fields. do... < verify database> i hope this help to you Carlos consultoria CRM Axxonconsulting Argentia "Jason Beckett" <jasonb@fredericksbenefits.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:eiB2Fi8qEHA.3940@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I am trying to filter account reco...

Charting every 5th line of data in excel.
Does anyone know of a macro or other way of charting every 5th line of data in excel? I do not want to delete the data, but I want to chart the entire data and there's too many data points, so I want to chart every 5th line yet keep the total data for reference. Hi Diane I would do the following: - create a helper range for charting - in row one insert the formula =OFFSET($A$1,(ROW()-1)*5,0) and copy this down to create a helper range with every 5th column - use this helper column as chart source -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Diane" <Diane.Pezewski@milwaukeetoo...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

date-based fields changing depending on the time of day
Hello: I created a view that will show inventory item shipments due to customers within different time "buckets", such as Past Due, 0 - 3 Days, etc. as shown by my T-SQL programming below. A client claims that when he runs this view, he gets different data in the afternoon versus in the morning. As you can tell, there are a lot of date-based fields such as DATEADD. Do these date-based fields behave differently in SQL, depending on the time of day that they are run? SELECT ITMCLSCD AS [TYPE], IsNull(ITMCLSDC,'') AS [TYPE DESCRIPTION], ITEMNMBR AS [ITEM #], ITEMDES...

e-mail backspace deleting in body instead of in address field
Hi! A quick search for this subject showed me some questions on a similar problem, but no answers... Outlook 2003: When I compose an e-mail and type the address and want to delete it by using backspace or delete, only the text in the body is deleted. The cursor is in the address field, blinking, but when I hit backspace, a cursor appears in the body which is not blinking. This problem came when installing "SDK International, Trados 2006" translating software. This software adds a toolbar in Word and uses s.th. called "TW4Win". It is possible, though, to delete the field...

Shape Tab in Charts
I am working on a chart and was told that if I right clicked on one of the columns in the chart I would get the "Format data series" menu and that there would be a SHAPE tab on it. I get other tabs, but nothing regarding shapes. Any suggestions? ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

use expression as field name in query
I'm trying to use an expression to create a field name in a query. I have an "Employee" file. that has fields "Sun", "Mon", "Tue" ... "Sat" that contain their normal number of hours scheduled. I have a function DayName(schdate) that uses the Weekdayname(date) to get the day of the week, based on a date field, that returns the string "Mon" or "Tue" etc. I want to use the resulting DayName as the fieldname to get the normal #hours. I have a function that returns the string "Mon" or "Tue" correc...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Ive added new fields to my transaction form and cant delete them
I've forgotten how I added them, any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, fpdave wrote: >I've forgotten how I added them, any ideas? Delete the Classification. What program are you using? That did it, much apreciated. I did searches for field, column, etc. On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:07:19 GMT, via_newsgroup@please.tnx(Cal Learner-- MVP) wrote: >In microsoft.public.money, fpdave wrote: > >>I've forgotten how I added them, any ideas? > >Delete the Classification. What program are you using? ...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...