not enough memory on excel 2008

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

<i>run excel 2008 on mac snow leopard 2 g memory i upgrade to 3 g and same</i>&#32; message not enough memory can some one help me only word working
0
Snow_leopard

Run Remove Office then re-install Office

On 30/03/10 7:08 AM, in article 59bb629f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Snow_leopard@officeformac.com" <Snow_leopard@officeformac.com> wrote:

> run excel 2008 on mac snow leopard 2 g memory i upgrade to 3 g and same
> message not enough memory can some one help me only word working

McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd

John

Excel looking in wrong place for files
Hi, sometime ago I merged 2 partitions using PM8, and I was asked for a folder name, so I called My docs or something like that, and that folder was created on the said partition. Now when I go to open up a new file in excel it defaults to My Docs. So I formatted that partition changed all references in the Registry, rebooted and still excel is looking for new files in the wrong place. In fact the 'My Docs' folder no longer exists, so is there somewhere in Excel I can change its 'where to look' place? Thanks -- Bob H Leeds UK http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ContemporaryGifts4U...

Set a password in Excel that changes after after a fixed time
How to set a password in Excel that automatically changes after a set period of time, say 3 months to a different pre chosen password? ...

excel error #10
while opeining excel file error " compile error invalid outside procedure" only for this particular file remaining files opening fine. Please suggest or advise for the same Regards Akheel The post does not give much information regarding the affecte workbook. Do you have macros or vba code in this workbook, and do you know how t check to see if a problem has been created with a misplaced line, or a accidentally deleted Sub or End Sub etc ? Any other clues ? Akheel Wrote: > while opeining excel file error " compile error invalid outsid > procedure" > only for...

virtual memory error
Hi Exchange 2000 on W2K. From time to time I get an error message regarding the virutal memory for Exchange is fragmented and the server starts to slow down. Looking for ways to fix this. Its a Small Business Server. Don't know if that makes a difference when it comes to recommending patches. Thanks Will "Will Kubly" <wkubly@wi.rr.com> wrote in message news:uVZo4qIPEHA.2256@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Exchange 2000 on W2K. From time to time I get an error message regarding > the virutal memory for Exchange is fragmented and the server starts to > ...

Spell check for Norwegian bokmal in Excel 2000
Does anyone now how to get Norwegian bokmal spell checking for Excel? I have installed Norwegian spell check for Office 2000 using the MS Proofing Tools. Norwegian spell check is divided in two different "dialects" - nynorsk and bokmal, where bokmal is the one I want. In Word I can switch between the two dialects, but in Excel I can only select Norwegian (no more significant), and spell checking is automatically done in Norwegian nynorsk. I found the answer myself ! When selecting the Norwegian (Norway) language that is listed under the Danish language in the language ...

recipient unable to open excel 2003 doc with excel 2000
When ever I create an excel doc useing MSO Excel 2003 and send it to my biz partner who uses excell 2000 he is unable to open it with out it being all garbled. How can I save these documents so that he can open them. People who also have MSO Excel 2003 have no problem opening the doc. Thanks for your help in advance. FMF DOC wrote: > When ever I create an excel doc useing MSO Excel 2003 and send it to my biz > partner who uses excell 2000 he is unable to open it with out it being all > garbled. > > How can I save these documents so that he can open them. > > Peop...

excel vba
is there a way to set up something or even a macro which once i print m sheet, it will erase the numbers which i have in my cells, but not th formulas i have set up in the formula bar. the reason being is m invoice system has to obviously be cleared after each transaction, bu i don't want to lose the formulas i have set up -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Chief there isn't (AFAIK) an "after print" event that you can tap into for the code to run automatically, but there is a "before save" event which means that if you put the following code int...

Excel e-mail hyperlink-how can I disable this auto feature
Using Excel 2000 (yeah, I know, get an update, but this is a government agency and is not an option at my level), is there anyway to disable the automatic creation of a hyperlink when entering an e-mail address. I know I can individually remove the hyperlink once the address is entered, but I'd like to universally turn off this feature. Can this be done. I saw a solution posted for Excel 2002, but that solution doesn't appear to be an option for autocorrect in Excel 2000. TIA, Rob ...

what code pulls in contents of a cell in an Excel header/footer?
I want to put a code in a header/footer to pull in the contents of cell a1. I thought it was \A1, but this doesn't work, and I can't find any reference to how to do this. Ronny, To my knowledge, there's no code. But you can paste this into the ThisWorkbook module: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Sheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.CenterHeader = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value End Sub To do that, get into the VBE (Alt - F11). Double-click the ThisWorkbook item in the Project manager, which should open a window for the code behin...

Excel AddIn
Hi All, I'm working on VSTO Excel 2007 AddIn in C#. I need to call Formula Dialog and than to fetch the formula string from that dialog. Problem is that dialog doesn't offer something like dialog.FormulaText but instead inserts formula in ActiveCell. So code like this: var dlg = this.Application.Dialogs[Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlBuiltInDialog.xlDialogFunctionWizard]; dlg.Show(missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, miss...

is it possible to see an incoming phone call id in an excel cell?.
is it possible to see an incoming phone call id in an excel cell?... i ve caller id display installed on my phone line i can see the caller id on bt's little box also i ve tried few programs that gets caller id using modem info. but all these dont (cant) connect caller id infoin an excel cell which then retrieves info about customer who ownes the number. thanks ray Hi so you want a CTI solution? Never did this with Excel but as so many things it should be possible :-) - First it depends on your telephone system. What telephone solution are you using - If this is a professional telephon...

Problem saving excel file
I have an Excel file which I can't save to the server nor local har drive. When I open it and make a change and click on *-save as or sav -*a dialog box appears and says*- file not saved-*. Even if I don' make a change and just click on save it says the same thing. No specia security settings are attached to the file. Anyway if someone can hel that would be great, Thanks -- bsimo4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bsimo49's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3702 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

How do I show my header in regular view on excel?
Windows XP Professional I'm not shure what version of excel, but I don't think it matters. Hi Dudley by header, do you mean, file / page setup / headers & footer - type header? if so you can only see this in print preview not in normal view. Cheers JulieD "Dudley" wrote: > Windows XP Professional I'm not shure what version of excel, but I don't > think it matters. you can display some of the same information ,do you have a typed header or just file page tab time etc......... -- hope this helps Paul "JulieD" wrote: > Hi Dudley >...

Error 337 and Error 270 Win 2008
Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can help me out here. DPM server is Win 2K3 I am trying to protect some Win 2K8 Machines (Domain Controllers) As soon as i make the Servers domain controllers i get a communication error 270. If i try to add the server manually to the dpm server, it will install and dpm recognises it but gives me a 270 error. If i try to let dpm install the agent i am getting an error 337. I have taken these from the event viewer. If any one can help me, i would be really thankful. Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 1...

retaining fonts when placing excel worksheet into pagemaker?
I am currently placing excel worksheets into Pagemaker software. I am having particular trouble with retaining the fonts in the text cells. When it appears in pagemaker the spacing is wierd and the numbers eg.(12/8) are crammed together. I used excel 2003. I am not a pagemaker wizard soooooooooo please help. Cindy I think PageMaker will let you Edit-->Paste special-->as a picture, won't it? Sorry, it's been a long time... ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "parrydise" <parrydise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

CWinThread, CFrameWnd and memory leak???
Hi I guess it's just me being stupid, but I been googling and trying for hours now and can't solve this problem myself. The Problem is I have created a class (CmyUIthread) derived from CWinThread, but when my test-app exit the compiler reports a memory leak from a CFrameWnd object. My test-app is just a dialog-app with 2 buttons. The first button just create and starts the ui-thread: m_p_thread = new CmyUIthread; m_p_thread->CreateThread(); And the tread starts perfect :) The second button stops the thread: m_p_thread->PostThreadMessage( WM_QUIT,0,0); And the thread st...

how to do a climograph in excel?
does anyone know how to do a climograph in excel? Did you think of typing the words climograph and Excel into a search engine such as Google? Have you tried any of the suggestions you found there? -- David Biddulph "climograph" <climograph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81211064-AE6F-4846-A4CE-50EF5F133285@microsoft.com... > does anyone know how to do a climograph in excel? ...

Checking a Check Box in Excel
How do I check a check box in Excel. I need to know what to put in Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() 'this bit here' End Su -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() if checkbox1.Value = True then msgbox "box is checked" else msgbox "box is not checked" End if End Sub -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Frenchie" <Frenchie.yhnem@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Frenchie.yhnem@excelforum-nospam.com... > How do I check a check box in Excel. I need to know what to put in > > Private Sub CheckBox1_...

Text box in drawing toolbar in Excel
Once I created a text box, I would like to delete the border so it shows only the text and no border when printing. Thank-You B.W. One way select the textbox, right click the border, select format text box, select colors and lines, in the dropdown for the line area select a white colour -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Nothwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com "It is a good thing to follow the first law of holes; if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey "B.W." <BW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBE4CD94-3D3D-4E32...

Excel DNS query

How do I insert the sigma symbol in an Excel spreadsheet?
Go to "Insert", down to "Symbol" and find the sigma symbol (Character Code 03A3) "Sunita" wrote: > ...

CRM Outlook Client on Windows Terminal Server 2008
Hello, I would like to know if CRM Client can be deployed on Windows Terminal Server 2008. And what would the procedure be? Thanks! Irene ...

sum totals in excel
My excel sheet is set up with dollars and cents format account. I have used auto sum to total columns U6:U19. My formulas are in said columns. The excel total is less than the numbers in the columns when added up manually. I have tried entering round=(u6:u19) and I keep getting an error message in both the cells and sum total. How to I get the round feature and exactly how to I type in the formulas and auto sum? Thanks, SK try =ROUND(SUM(U6:U19),2) this will round to 2 decimal places -- Hope this is helpful Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked...

line series order Excel 2007
I have charts with over 5 series. I mostly reorder them by selecting the series and update the ordernumber in the formula of the series displayed in the formula bar, but ... the selected series is very often NOT showed in the formula bar , why is that? If you have actually selected a series, its formula will appear in the formula bar. If you've clicked on something else, like a data label, there will be no series formula. In the Name box (Excel 2003 & earlier) or in the top left of the two rightmost chart tools tabs, the name of the selected chart element will be displayed, so y...

Copyrighting an Excel worksheet
I designed a worksheet at work to make my work easier. In a meeting, told that I made myself an excel work sheet. Now everyone would lik to use it. Can I copyright this work sheet so that it can be m creation? If so, how. It's got to be more then to just to put th copyright symbol on the sheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com As far as the UK is concerned, and possibly other countries, an intellectual property which was created during your employment belong to your company. This can also include any that you create in you spare time. hth Mik -- Message posted fr...