Processor: Intel

0
Valerio

On 3/11/10 5:07 AM, Valerio@officeformac.com wrote:
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel On Excel 2007 you have the option of connecting to SQL Analysis
> Services, something I cannot find on Excel:Mac 2008. Is this a planned
> feature of Excel:Mac 2011 or is this a reserved feature for Windows
> versions?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Valerio
For planned features of the next version of Office, you will have to
keep watching Mactopia. Many items are announced in the blog.

--

Bobgreenblattatmsndotcom
0
> > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: <br>
> > Intel On Excel 2007 you have the option of connecting to SQL Analysis <br>
> > Services, something I cannot find on Excel:Mac 2008. Is this a planned <br>
> > feature of Excel:Mac 2011 or is this a reserved feature for Windows <br>
> > versions? <br>
> > Thank you in advance, <br>
> > Valerio <br>
> For planned features of the next version of Office, you will have to  <br>
> keep watching Mactopia. Many items are announced in the blog. <br>
> --  <br>
> Bobgreenblattatmsndotcom <br>

0
Valerio
3/11/2010 1:44:02 PM
Bob Greenblatt wrote:
> On 3/11/10 5:07 AM, Valerio@officeformac.com wrote:
>> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
>> Intel On Excel 2007 you have the option of connecting to SQL Analysis
>> Services, something I cannot find on Excel:Mac 2008. Is this a planned
>> feature of Excel:Mac 2011 or is this a reserved feature for Windows
>> versions?
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>>
>> Valerio
> For planned features of the next version of Office, you will have to
> keep watching Mactopia. Many items are announced in the blog.

For those wondering what SQL Analysis Services is all about, see this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms175609(SQL.90).aspx

-Jim

--
Jim Gordon
Mac MVP

Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the account, but it does not contain ANY mobile numbers from my main Outlook address book, as it is supposed to. I must physically type in the full mobile phone number. It does not appear in the mobile address book, even after I send a text message through Outlook. Outlook also quits - kicks me right out and restarts - each time I try to use the mobile address book. Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? Please excu...

Searching a real time converter to sql server
My vb6 and vb.net application needs to be used with a jet database (already does) and sql server 2005. In the software, i have written all queries using access syntax (iif, format) not supported by sql server. I was searching for a "real time query translator" to which (at run time) i pass the query (in access format) and it gives back the query in sql server format. Anybody can help? Thanks. ...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Printing Problem in SQL Reporting Service
Hi, Seen a couple of posts about this but no conclusion. Trying to print a SQL Report from CRM and getting an error 0x80004005. These reports can be seen on screen and exported but cannot be directly printed to any printer. Checked all IE settings and put them as low as possible. The only other thing that might be contributing is Sophos AV. Any answers anyone ? Regards Peter. ...

Field service table structure and field definitions
The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying the data flows. Thanks, Will You may want to contact I.B.I.S. They wrote the application. -- Charles Allen, MVP "WS" wrote: > The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field > service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA > into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying th...

access app as a service
Thanks in advance for your help. What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm looking for options. Thanks again. hi Lance, On 21.04.2010 16:37, Lance McGonigal wrote: > What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm > looking for options. There are some third-party tools which allows to run almost any executable as a service, but an Access application is not such an application. You may run Access using the Task Scheduler. btw, why do you want to do that? Maybe there are other options. mfG -->...

Using Float Type Variables for Primary on SQL 2005
We seem to have hit an oddity. We have a stored procedure that gets the next sequence number. It is protected by a transaction so no two processes could update the table of ids at the same time. Every so often, we get duplicates. How could that happen? Is the value based on mantissa? If so, is there a way to expanded it? Keep in mind, I can't change the type from float. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance On 2010-07-19 16:19, RG wrote: > We seem to have hit an oddity. > Please don't multi-post. If you have to post to multiple newsgroup...

Microsoft Promo

Adding new Online Service
I have my credit union set up under online service manager. I have second account at the credit union for my bowling league. It's a different account number and pin so I can't access it from the main account, at least I can't figure out how. I also have a 401K account with another financial institution. I can't figure out how to add a new Online Service which I would at least need to do to access my 401K account. I think I need to do that to get access to my bowling account online also. Can I do that? In microsoft.public.money, Bill Harrison wrote: >I have my credit u...

microsoft XL

Use SQL to delete record from underlying query
I have a form that is a main and subform. The subform uses dlookup to find multiple values that are used as defaults for the current record. This process is complex and ends up using code to modify bound fields. This works great until I want to cancel the update. If the user wants to add a record, this form is loaded and all of the prior settings from the underlying tables are brought in. If I then click Cancel to close the form and not complete the new entry, the record is saved anyway. I understand why the record is saved by Access. I wanted to delete the just added record as a roundabout ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Stop Sql from starting automatically
How do I stop the Sql Server Service from starting at boot up? If I look in Services on XP the Sql Server(SQL2005) is set to manual). There is nothing in the Startup folder to start it. I can't see anything in the Run folder in the registry. Why is it starting and how do I stop it and only have it start when I go to services and tell it to start? Thanks, Tom Perhaps SQL Server Agent is set to start automatically? -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi "tshad" <...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

importing XML doc into SQL Server
Hello, I am trying to import an XML document into SQL Server. I have tried DTS, bulk loading into SQL server and anything else I can think of... The only thing that has worked slightly is : Dim objSQLConn As New SqlConnection(Constants.ConnectionString) Dim objAdapter As SqlDataAdapter Dim objDataRow, objDBRow As DataRow Dim objDSXML As New DataSet() Dim child As Xml.XmlNode Dim objDSDBTable As New DataSet("tblStandardstest") Dim ObjCmdBuilder As SqlCommandBuilder objDSXML.ReadXml("c:/inetpub/wwwroot/olpt7/ACH_STATE_SUBJECT_Ohio_2001_Engli sh.xml") objSQLConn.Open(...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Outlook 2003 issues with Terminal Services
Hi, A friend of mine is using Outlook 2003 in a Terminal Services session on a Windows 2003 SBS box. When she receives e-mail containing pictures, primarily travel requests and airline ticket reservations, she is unable to download them, as internet access is prevented in the terminal session for security purposes. When she attempts to forward the messages to another address, Outlook hangs and she eventually has to crash out of the program. Her colleague, who is also using the same set up is not experiencing the same problems, and can forward the messages without any problems. Is there a s...