making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)

How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table?
0
dana_B

Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done
0
qryn
11/6/2009 8:13:15 PM
Thank you
0
dana_B
11/6/2009 8:30:21 PM
I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works.  At first it worked fine, then sporadically, now not at all.
0
CodyKid

Make Default

OL2000 cannot look up groups in address book via LDAP
My company recently implemented a Notes Domino server and most of our users are using Outlook 2000 as the email (POP3) client. When we try to use OL to access the company address book using LDAP Directory Service, we cannot look up any groups. However, we can look up individual user accounts. But when we setup Outlook Express for LDAP lookups, we are able to search for groups. We'd like to do the same in OL2000. Anyone has any ideas why we're seeing this behavior and how can we fix it? Thanks. ...

Print reports offline ?
A customer is missing the print button in reports when going offline, any ideas how to fix this ? /Jack Hi Jack, The ability to view SSRS reports offline in CRM is handled by "Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005" (essentially a "lite" ssrs viewer) - this is installed when you setup the Offline client. As far as I understand, this application does not include a print rendering engine. No idea why - this seems like a bit of a gap to me ... The best way to handle this? Get the users to export the report to PDF and print it from the PDF viewer if they nee...

Trouble Printing To a Phaser 8550 in Pub 2007
Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007, and now I am unable to print both pages of a publisher document. Page 1 prints fine. Page 2's title prints fine also. But where there is an embedded excel spreadsheet now prints as a black box. I have printed the document on another printer (inkjet) without a problem, so this does appear to be specific to the Xerox Phaser 8550. Please help. SpikeDDS wrote: > Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007, and now I am unable to print both pages of a > publisher document. Page 1 prints fine. Page 2's title prints fine also. But > where there is an embe...

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

outlook 3 line street address
Hi, I am copying and pasting contact ionfo from a pulbic folder to excel. For any contacts with more than one line on the street address it drops the next line to a new row. If it has 3 lines on the street it will add 2 rows. I have tried all of the posts I can find regarding carriage returns, etc. I have even tried parsing the address in outlook and I get the same results but with an extra blank column on the next row. I am trying to get this to do lists but i have to do editing on each of the multi lines entries to put the info back in the right columns. help! Does anyone have any ...

print preview is different than whats on the screen.
In page setup I have selected the <blank> option for cell errors & in print preview the cells show & print with no data in them. However when viewing the sheet in normal view the cells have the value #N/A displayed. How can I get rid of #N/A? the VLOOKUP formula I'm using is: =IF((E9>0),G9*E9,VLOOKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE)) Thanks in advance for any help, Chris Hill Hi try: =IF(E9>0,G9*E9,IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE)),"",VLO OKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE))) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hillsy...

How do I remove the individual subtotal lines from a pivot table..
I made a pivot table to subtotal sales to multiple customers for multiple part numbers.The pivot table summarizes by customer and then lists the nultiple part numbers purchase.I want to eliminate the company subtotal line and retain the individual lines for part number sales. also, if possible I'd like to retain the customer name on the remaining lines so it would look like this: customer part qty dollars A b22 3 3 If you double click on that Customer header, you'll see options for subtotals (including None). And I don...

error line source code
is there a way to get the actual line of source code of an error that occurs? i.e. source code: a=1/0 error description returns "a=1/0" i can think of an ugly way of doing it, basically put line numbers in the code to get the error line, then compare that to the .frm text and copy the text where it matches on the line number. I am hoping there is a better and easier way. <a@b.com> wrote in message news:evjrn5h19kksf64fhea3k0qg07oefro6sb@4ax.com... > is there a way to get the actual line of source code of an error that > occurs? > > i.e. source c...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Combine Data from Two Tables Options
Our company has two databases, one for international customers and one for US customers. These two table contain the same fields but seperate data (see below). Is there any way I can creat a query to show me all the records? Is this possible Table 1 US Customers CustomerName SalesRep StartDate AAA111 A 01/01/08 BBB222 B 05/01/07 CCC333 C 01/01/07 Table 2 International Customers CustomerName SalesRep StartDate DDD444 ...

Where can I get on-line training for Visio
I am new to Visio and would appreciate some advice on the best way to 'teach myself'. Many thanks try this, http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=RC&Query=visio al "annmez" <annmez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E051D59E-5DEF-4484-8BC9-EA62847C17A6@microsoft.com... >I am new to Visio and would appreciate some advice on the best way to >'teach > myself'. Many thanks ...

Setting up tables for grades
I do not understand why I am not understanding this, but I am trying to set up a form for inputing student grades. There are 13 classes that I need to track grades for (currently) as well as a composite grade. I have a table (tblStudents) with the student information (including [StudentID]), a table (tblCourses) with course names(two fields, one [CourseID], the other [Course]), and a table (tblCourseGrades) to keep track of the grades ([GradeID], [StudentID], [CourseID], [Grade]). I'm thinking I'm understanding relational design and I have the table set-up correct, but...

Pivot table page field problem
I have set up a pivot table with a page field for account name. I'm having a problem where I select an account from the page field drop down box, but when the pivot table updates, some of the time it shows data for a different account. For instance, if I select Supplies, the page field will show Supplies after my choice, but if I double click on a cell in the table itself, the resulting data is for Travel expense. It's not consistently wrong, just sometimes. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? Perhaps some of the captions were accidentally changed. You...

Calendar View?

Cross Tab Line Numbers
I have two fields, Emp_ID and Proj. Each employee could have as many as 10 projects at any given time. What I want to do is build a CrossTab Query that has the emp_id as column headers and under each name the list of projects assigned to them. So what I was trying to do is to create a linenumber of some sort between 1 and 10 to go with each record so that when I pull the Query into the Cross tab query I could use the number as row headers. Pleae help! Example of what I want limit to 5 to save space (not 10): no. Emp1 Emp2 Emp3 ..... 1 proj1 proj2 proj8 2 proj3 proj5...

printing checks with description on check
I'm trying to print checks with the description on the check. I fill in the description box with the appropriate account number when editing the checks. When I print out the checks the description is not on the check. The field to change is StndCost in IV00101. After resetting the values, make sure to make the appropriate GL adjustments to the Inventory Asset Accounts. You can get information on how Dynamics GP and GreatPlains works from books available at www.AccoladePublications.com. Richard L. Whaley Senior Business Consultant "Jason" wrote: > I'm trying ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

How to setup check printing?
Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my checks, which would include my checking account and routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath the check. Thank You I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Gilman In microsoft.public.money, gilman wrote: >Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is >possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my >checks, which would include my checking account and >routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath >the c...