importing .xls chart info to .xls calendar

Version: 2008

How do I take the information in an .xls file and import it to a blank .xls calendar?
0
Clare23

Import and export

Importing messages #6

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

Reverse chart column and row order
I'm running Office 2007 and all my charts are showing up in reverse order: I want a bar graph that looks like this: Series 1 -------------------------------->Column 1 Series 1 ------------------------->Column 2 Series 1 ------------------------------------->Column 3 Series 2 -------------------------------------->Column 1 Series 2------------------>Column 2 Series 2-------------------------->Column 3 What I'm getting is: Series 2-------------------------->Column 3 Series 2------------------>Column 2 Series 2---------------------->Column 1 D3M ----------...

Visio 2007 SP1 Gantt Chart Format
When I select a line in a Gantt Chart, then click the format brush, and then select the line to copy the format to, the application freezes. OS is Windows XP SP2. Just a wild guess : As we have seen in a recent thread there is a little issue in Visio 2003 with the double click on the format painter. Maybe change the double click speed ? "JoeyCatScooter" wrote: > When I select a line in a Gantt Chart, then click the format brush, and then > select the line to copy the format to, the application freezes. OS is > Windows XP SP2. ...

Importing a CSV file

Create chart Base on selected Period
Hello, I have following data and going to create a chart for each period. CATEGORY PER1 PER2 PER3 UPTO PER 12 Pr1 total 584 Prd2 Total 2658 Prd3 Total 154 etc My question is it possible to perhaps have like an input box and put the period I want the chat to get data from? I'm trying not to manually go into the data series and change the Range. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right, All i want to be able to do is a macro that when click it will ask what period the chart should be for. Please advise any info. Thanks, Juan Hi Juan - T...

Getting my chart to display dates
i have two different values that i am charting on a scatter plot; projected value and actual value for each month. I want my X axis to be the months. For some reason when I go to format the axis it is showing the dates as the number code and is givng me no option to show each month. i can use the number code and set a maximum and minimum date but when i set a 30 day increment it duplicates a month over a long period of time. How do I get the axis to recognize that those are days and chart th value for each month? I want all the months to be displayed on the x axis. I hope this ma...

Why Excel changes colors of my charts ?
After I have finished updating my charts and open them again, Excel has automatically changed the colors of the charts. How can I turn this option off ? Are these charts from pivot tables? "Ude" wrote: > After I have finished updating my charts and open them again, Excel has > automatically changed the colors of the charts. How can I turn this option > off ? > > ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Basic Chart
I'm fairly new to Charting and I have data like this.. I want to show the line's BTS by week. The Chart wizard does not give me what I need... Please help if possible.. I'd like a line chart Line Week BTS 6600 1 86.67% 6810 1 58.00% 7610 1 88.80% 8600 1 95.43% 8610 1 90.42% 8620 1 90.08% 8650 1 55.84% 8660 1 91.85% 8670 1 96.41% 8690 1 89.00% 6600 2 88.29% 6810 2 83.75% 7610 2 81.81% 8600 2 89.81% 8610 2 70.87% 8620 2 115.11% 8630 2 69.66% 8650 2 81.02% 8660 2 75.56% 8670 2 100.65% 8690 2 101.04% 6600 3 84.20% 6810 3 95.00% 7610 3 88.80% 8600 3 95.17% 8610 3 81.46% 8620 3 103....

importing email

import pdf table

Field missing upon XML import

Excel 2003

Data labels for charts
Hi, I have charts that are based on dynamically populated data. I need the data labels for all of these charts to appear with 0 decimal places. The dynamic data populates with 2 decimal places (X.XX). Is there a universal setting I can apply to the worksheet or even the chart itself, so I do not have to go to each data point/data label and set the formatting to 0 decimal places? Thanks, Courtney Select the labels, press Ctrl+1 (numeral one) to open the Format dialog, and on the Number tab, uncheck the Linked to Source box and select the format you want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

unable to add info onto disk
I saved several worksheets on the disk with Excel and am now unable to work with them on my labtop. Message read-only appears. How do I undo read-only? Select File, Properties, and look at the "general" tab. There is a check box there for "read-only", see if you can uncheck it. -Wendy K. "dorte" wrote: > I saved several worksheets on the disk with Excel and am now unable to work > with them on my labtop. Message read-only appears. How do I undo read-only? Never save Office docs to a floppy. Save to hard drive and copy them to floppy with Explorer ...

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...