Charts/years

Version: 2008

0
vixwatts

Legend on Chart

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

To have selected the year on combo box
Hello, The following crosstab query can produce the name of our church offices sideway ( year to year comparison), but how can we make it to seledt the year on combo, and then the report will produce it for the last 5 years: since my landscape report can only accomodate for 5 years while my data is already 10 years These is my query: TRANSFORM First(PelayanJemaatbyYear.NamaPel) AS FirstOfNamaPel SELECT PelayanJemaatbyYear.Nurut, PelayanJemaatbyYear.BidangPelayanan, PelayanJemaatbyYear.CountOfBidangPelayanan, First(PelayanJemaatbyYear.NamaPel) AS [Total Of NamaPel] FROM Pel...

Charting/ Graph question

Fixed Assets
I'm testing the fixed assets module in Great Plains. I want to switch from FAS to GP as soon as possible. The issue I am running into is that I have a fiscal year end of 6/30 for the books, but the tax year remains a calendar year. GP Fixed Assets doesn't seem to allow different fiscal years for each set of books. Will GP be updated with this feature soon? I would think that other companies have run into this issue, as well. If there is a way around this problem or "opportunity", please reply with that information. That would help a lot. Thanks. The Fixed Asse...

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Chart items moving around

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...

print a chart over multiple pages
I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas individually. Any ideas? i'm using excel 2003. Thanks Hi, If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart across multiple pages. Cheers, Shane "OEB1527" <O...

Embed Chart
Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet like an embedded chart (or something)? Thanx. Brian - I'm not sure what you're asking. If you copy a chart from one workbook (or worksheet) and paste it into another, it will retain its links to the original source of its data. You can change its source data (to its new parent worksheet) using Source Data from the Chart menu. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ briank wrote: > Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet > like an...

Names on a Bubble Chart
Hi There, I am wondering on how I can put the "names" on my bubbles...? I've the following data where I would like to make a bubble chart with ... The bubble chart in itself works fine, I just do not manage to get the corresponding name (Product1, 2,...) on each bubble: NS AGP Growth Product1 9,052,494 22 (31) Product2 1,574,341 32 (25) Product3 1,759,511 3 (45) Product4 1,539,132 13 (69) Any thoughts? Jen ...

A Chart in a Chart ?
Is it possible to create a chart within another chart? If not - Is it possible to view a chart within another chart? Jim -- jamesasmithsr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jamesasmithsr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377093 you can save a chart inside a second chart. Make the first chart and have it on its own sheet make the second chart and set its location as an object in the first chart sheet "jamesasmithsr" wrot...

Excel Chart Source Data
Is it possible to update Excel Chart Source Data for Multiple Chart where the ranges are exactly the same? We have a large workbook containing 25 worksheets with charts that ar linked to another Master Workbook. The charts display data for a rolling 12 month timescale and so th source data needs to be manually updated each month to reflect th current rolling 12 month timescale e.g May 2003 to April 2004 cell range A1:Z1 would need to be updated t reflect June 2003 to May 2004 to B1:AA1 There are 100 charts so manually updating the Source Data is tim consuming-as the cell references are the ...

Re-print pay sub for current/closed year.
Is there a way i can view or print pay stubs for current/closed year in Dynamics GP 9.0? Thanks, Hetal. If you have Business Portal plus the Employee Pay module of the Employee Self Service suite, you can. Otherwise, Binary Stream has the ability to reprint checks. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hetal" wrote: > Is there a way i can view or print pay stubs for current/closed year > in Dynamics GP 9.0? > > Thanks, > Hetal. > Thank you for the info. On Dec 20, 11:46 pm, Charles Allen <cal...@nospam-bkd.com> wrote: > If you have Business Portal plus the ...

Refreshing Chart
Hi I am using VBA code in Access to send revenue figures per month for th year to Excel there is a chart which shows this information already i Excel which just updates when the new information is sent. There i also calculated fields in Excel which calculate the revenue by quarte this is also graphed. The problem is that although the quarterly data updates when ne information is sent, the graph which plots it does not. I have trie the .refresh command on the chart but this does nothing. Can anyone suggest anything ? Cheers Bria ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Messag...

Charting Time Series Data
I want to replicate the graph format shown in the first graph of the following article: [url="http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=1031173"] I think this format would work well for my purposes, though my data is slightly different: Campaign/ Tracking Period /Mail or Control/ Response Rate Jan 30-days Mail 1.25% Jan 30-days Control 0.15% Jan 60-days Mail 2.39% Jan 60-days Control 0.41% Feb 30-days Mail 1.50% Feb 30-days Control 0.25% Feb 60-days Mail 3.71% Feb 60-days Control 0.98% I'd like to have "columns" of line graphs where each column ...

Chart Callouts
Is it possible to insert a callout or other object into a chart and hav it be linked to a particular point. i.e. I'd like to note certai changes in a time based trend, and I'd like the callout to remai linked to a point, so that when I update the trend monthly, it remain attached to the point in the trend rather than just staying in the sam physical location. Is this possible? Help would be greatly appreciated -- MD ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MDK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1635 View th...