capitalization table

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I am looking for a free template to create a capitalization table for my business. Where can I find one? <br>
Thanks <br>
PAV
0
PAV

Office online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC103363671033.aspx

On 21/04/10 5:58 AM, in article 59bb731f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"PAV@officeformac.com" <PAV@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am
> looking for a free template to create a capitalization table for my business.
> Where can I find one?
> Thanks
> PAV

McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd

John

alphabetize tables
Is there a way to select a table of text in publisher and then have the program automatically alphabetize the fields. I can do this in dreamweaver, but I have not found a way to do it in publisher, and it is a handy tool to have, because a lot of times I have to enter a series of events into tables, and if I could click one button to alphabetize them, it would save me a lot of time. Thanks, ladyzylo ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button ...

Pivot Table #2
I have a database with type and age ranges in columns. Six age ranges. One type column. The data (dollars), by type and age range are below each age range column. I want a summary report that sums the dollars by type and age combined. My preference is to have the sum of age ranges in the rows, the type in the columns with the dollar sum of each type and age range in the data fields. I hope to have the sum of the types for all ages on the right and the sum of the ages for all types at the bottom. It seems simple enough but, I don't seem to be able to make the table work? If ...

Pivot Table Calculated Item #3
I am querying an external database to retrun a pivot table, then i am adding a calculated field that calculates Regular hours * Bill rate. to come up with total revenue. When it runs, the calculated amounts are 2, 3, 4 times more that what it should be. any ideas how i can get this calculation to return the right amounts. thanks Jerry H5 erry Excel stores hours as fractions of a day, so multiply Hours * 24 * Bill Rate Regards Roger Govier jerry wrote: > I am querying an external database to retrun a pivot table, then i am adding > a calculated field that calculates Regular...

Duplicating Tables in VBA
I need to create a backup of 2 tables before I perform a yearly maintenance on this database. In the current world, new tables are manually created, forms are changes, etc. I've automated everything except the copying of the tables. I've tried using the following code to create the copy of the first table but I get a message that my file cannot be found. What am I doing incorrectly? Dim strYear As String Dim strDB As String Dim cnn As ADODB.Connection Set cnn = CurrentProject.Connection strYear = Year(Date) - 1 strDB = strYear & "TeamMemberS...

Word table to excel
Hi Guys Is it possible to copy a word table into excel. I have a folder with circa 200 files that I need to import into Excel. I have got the code to access word but am struggling to copy the tables. Cheers I found some macro in my archieves, but not sure if I ever got them fully running. You are welcomed to try them Sub Test() Set ExSht = ActiveSheet ' FName = "c:\temp\abc.doc" WordWasRunning = True On Error Resume Next Set WDApp = GetObject(, "Word.Application") If Err.Number <> 0 Then Set WDApp = CreateObject("Word.Application&...

Colour Banding in pivot tables
Hi all, Is it possible to do colour banding in pivot tables? I have searched all avaible AutoFormat and I could find none, nor could I do it using conditional formatting. Thanks a lot. Frederick Chow Hong Kong. Frederick, My Excel add-in "Shade Data Rows" seems to work on Pivot tables. I just tried it out on a pivot table as have never had the need. It shades groups of like valued rows or by every nth row. Does the selection width or the entire sheet width. Choice of colors and an option to skip hidden rows. Comes with a one page Word.doc install/use file. Free upon direc...

Selcting data from table without repeating plus calc's
Hi Really need some help with this! I have a table where the qty are manually entered and the sections are selected from a pull down menu. Col D, F, H and J are the same pull down menues. Col B Col D Col E Col F Col G Col H Col I Col J Col K qty section length section length section length section length 5 A 2200 B 1800 B 2000 C 654 3 I 2200 B 1800 G 1587 C 254 7 A 2200 B 2100 B 2000 C 300 30 F ...

Table of Contents #3
Is there an easy way to make a table of contents. I am working on newsletters and it seems to take more time than I have to put on it. Anyone that could help me in this, please do. Hi Ruth (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Is there an easy way to make a table of contents. I am || working on newsletters and it seems to take more time than || I have to put on it. Anyone that could help me in this, || please do. You would have to create your TOC (table of contents) in Word, or create it manually in Publisher. There are no automated TOC featur...

Linking Table Data by Form Actions
I have a form that contains record number information and alittle bit of data based on this record number. Each "record number" is linked to a couples information. This couples information is things like name, address, city, etc. When I'm on the first form, we'll call "Protocol_Index", I hand type a protocol number to designate this unique record. Once I've placed this protocol number in the "Protocol_Index" form, there's a button that takes me to another form, we'll call "Couple_Index". Once I get to the "Couple_Index...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Style to capitalize each word
I would like to create a style to include the capitalization of each word, but I can't find any options allowing this. Any help please? Title case cannot be set as a style attribute, I'm afraid. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "anna81" <anna81@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5CF3ADD-DEFA-4D82-A907-1E7B1507A149@microsoft.com... >I would like to create a style to include the capitalization of each word, > but I can't find any options allowing this. Any help please? ...

Advice on changing table indexes
Hello, Our Dynamics GP 10 database has been growing an growing. We've started archiving the data using Company Data Archive, but a big part of the problem still seems to stem from the built-in indexing on a couple of our largest tables: BM30400 - Item Serial/lot history for Inventory Assembly Rows: 92 Million, Data: 17.5 GB, Indexes: 34 GB IV30101 - Item Serial/lot history for Sales Rows: 45 Million, Data: 4 GB, Indexes: 7 GB Are there any DBA gurus out there who can suggest which of the default indexes are worth removing or re-configuring? I'm looking to improve the write ...

Pivot table data 02-10-10
Hi All I've been sent a large pivot table which has been arranged in a particular format. I want to add some extra data but each time I change the data source to the revised range, the pivot table refreshes and loses the previous layout of the pivot table. In fact, even if I don't change anything but just hit the refresh button, I lose the original layout !! Any idea's why it's doing this and how can I preserve the original layout of rows/columns etc ???? -- Regards Swansea Jack ...

Table data update
I have a table that contains several fields but I am only concerned with two, OldPrice and NewPrice. On my form for entering new data both of these fields show. The custermer is charged using the average of these two fields. My problem is that when I enter a new NewPrice I need to have the OldPrice field update to the NewPrice before the change. EXAMPLE OldPrice $8.00 NewPrice $10.00 Price goes up to $12.00 and I enter it into the form Table should update to show OldPrice $10.00 NewPrice $12.00 Try putting the following code in the AfterUpdate event of ...

capitalize i in Hotmail
hi, when i compose an email - is there a setting anywhere that automatically capitalize the i to I? thanks Sheila "S. Jones" <shehar21@verizon.net> wrote in message news:uEpxcohFLHA.4504@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hi, > when i compose an email - is there a setting anywhere that automatically > capitalize the i to I? > thanks > Sheila > Hi Sheila, If you use something like Microsoft Word to compose your e-mail, then it should automatically capitalize the first letter of the sentence. Dave This group is for Windows Live Mai...

table triggers?
Is there a way to write some code that's triggered on an INSERT or DELETE from a table? I remember having read about something like that a while ago but I can't figure out how to do it now... hi Joe, Joe Clark wrote: > Is there a way to write some code that's triggered on an INSERT or > DELETE from a table? I remember having read about something like that > a while ago but I can't figure out how to do it now... There are no triggers in Access. The closest to an trigger you can use is the Form_BeforeUpdate() event. mfG --> stefan <-- "Joe Clark"...

Frequency Table
Ok, Instead of raw data I have a frequency table, and I want to do a statistical analysis. For example 100 students take a test with 10 questions and their scores are distributed as follows: Score Frequency 1 0 2 3 3 5 4 9 5 10 6 14 7 16 8 19 9 15 10 9 How do I construct formulas to give me the average, stdev and specified percentiles. This may be an easy one and maybe I'm just missing it. Here are the results when you use the Analysis Toolpack add-in under Tools, and select Descriptive Statistics. Score Frequency Mean 5.5 Mean 10 Standard Error 0.957427108 Standard Error 1....

HELP TABLES!!
I am not quite sure what I did but, I was had already started a table and had some data in it, when we had to change the table, so I did and now it is linking the items that we added to every form and not letting me choose wheather they need to be entered or not. WHAT DO I DO????? On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:40:03 -0700, cstepp <cstepp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am not quite sure what I did but, I was had already started a table and had >some data in it, when we had to change the table, so I did and now it is >linking the items that we added to every form and not let...

Two tables
Hello I have two tables, 1. Employees which links to Sales The two tables have a [Name] field in common. On the sales table I also have a check box. I have a main form being the employees and sub-form being the sales. There is also a combo box which lets me filter down. What I wanted to do using the form is when I click on the check box on the sales sub-form it will lookup the [email] field in the employee table and then send an email. I hope someone can help with this as it's causing me lots of issues, Thanks so much Andrea ...

pop-up to display richtext, table and graph
Hi, I need to add a few pop-up windows to a single doc application. The pop-ups will serve as reports, which will include richtext, table and graph. Don't need be editable, but requited to be printed out. Wondering which part of MFC can make this work easier. Any help would be appreciated. rich "rich" <rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD83BEC1-BFD6-40F8-90C7-D6EDA9153076@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I need to add a few pop-up windows to a single doc application. The pop-ups > will serve as reports, which will include richtext, table ...

list of figures and tables -- several go missing when tables inser
First, this is not a problem with assigning a caption to a picture or not having a picture in line with text or any of the known issues I have read on this and other sites. I've diligently checked style formatting and even started with a new list of figures and list of tables and tested each update after inserting each caption and then each image file. The 16 figures and 12 tables in my list of figures/tables all showed after I added all captions. Next, I inserted (& tested) each figure after I added them. So far, so good. Then I added tables captions (it worked). However...

% of column on SUBTOTALS in a pivot table
I know how to use the % to column feature from the Pivot table options, but I also need to show a percentage of each subtotal. This needs to go in the Pivot table, as the data gets refreshed all the time. I can do a formula outside of the Pivot table, but need it to be as part ot the Pivot. I really would appreciate help Thanks Elsa Go to field settings, select show data as % of total Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Elsa" wrote: > I know how to use the % to column feature from the Pivot table options, but I > also need to show a percentage of each subtotal. This needs to go...

Table Design
Hi guys, I have a requirement to change a previous design we have for table layouts. At the moment, a Court Appearance can have multiple offences heard at that appearance. We therefore have an Appearance table, which represents an appearance a person had at court. We also have an offence table, which holds the details about the offence. Because a charge can be heard at multiple court appearances (Same charge.. gets adjourned at the first appearance, maybe adjourned at the 2nd appearance, and then finalised on the 3rd appearance), we have a linking table, Appearance_Offence. ...

Tables With?
I have inherited a database and ran across something I have not seen. I am sure it is a relationship with another table or query. Next to some of the columns are '+' signs that expand to records. Can someone give me brief explanation of these and how they are implemented and can they be removed if necessary? Thanks! Those are lookup columns. Look up help on lookups. "sturner333" wrote: > I have inherited a database and ran across something I have not seen. I am > sure it is a relationship with another table or query. Next to some of the > columns are '+...

Pivot table sum of rows
In a table I have 2 columns with many rows of data. The data can be grouped to 4 types. I need to get the count of each type in the data space. I am unable to get the count for the two columns together in one pivot table. Please can you give any suggestions? Thanks and Regards, Sushma ...