When printing a contact the other field (Notes) get cut off

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. <br>
I have tried this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same.  Tried a different printer also.  Please help
0
mwilshrie

On 3/10/10 12:47 PM, mwilshrie@officeformac.com wrote:

> Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. I have tried
> this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried
> a different printer also. Please help

Can you post a picture of what you're describing? I'm not quite
understanding.

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/support_options/report.html#imageshack>

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William
3/11/2010 4:26:14 AM
I already resolved the issue with Microsoft.
0
mwilshrie

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

Resource Update does not update location field
We have one person create a meeting request for a resource and some other users. Then if someone else goes and modifies the meeting request resource for the location, the location field does not update. But if the original creator does the same process, it works fine and does update the location field. ...

printing copies

Populate Outlook Contacts
Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of this redundancy? <sowen12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179113614.475661.150760@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an > Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and > then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of > this redundancy? Here's all...

Contacts not seen by to:
I try to send a message using contacts but to: does not see my contact list. I just imported a contact list - how can I connect the two? Thanks Richard What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the...

Ghosted print and print preview

Access Database Memo field to CString translation
When calling the RecordSet's MoveNext Function to a record set with a long Memo Field the CDBException reports an error "Data Trunc" and throws me out of the loop. How can I avoid this error? Thanks, Paul I found the answer from this earlier reply to the same question. Wasim Sadiq Feb 11 1999, 3:00 am show options Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc From: "Wasim Sadiq" <w...@dstc.edu.au> - Find messages by this author Date: 1999/02/11 Subject: Re: CRecordset and Access Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse...

Print Dynamic Range

Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts?
Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts? Importing contacts in Excel spreadsheet into SharePoint contacts is something that SharePoint does not support. Probably you can define your contacts as a 'Custom List' in SharePoint. If you are specific about importing from a Excel spreadsheet, you can take a look at SharePoint List Management Solution (SPListM) which allows you to import list items(contacts) with associated metadata and file attachments to your SharePoint Lists such as Contacts, Calendars, Surveys, Discussion Boards etc. SharePoint by default does...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

year conversion in date fields eg 1900 to 2000
I moved a existing database from foxpro to access 2000. The dates in foxpro had a 2 digit year and when brought in to access it converted them to 1900 (eg. 11/12/00 to 11/12/1900 instead of 11/12/2000). Is there a way in access to convert (replace) only the year of vaious dates to another year. If this is not possible is there a way to prevent this while converting? thanks alex An update query can work for this. Something like this: UPDATE TableName SET [DateFieldName] = DateAdd("yyyy", 100, [DateFieldName]) WHERE Year([DateFieldName]) = 1900; -- Ken Snell <MS...

Check printing in GP 7.0

UserForm
Greetings, This is quite complex to explain but here goes, below is a mock up of my user form:- Label Title <Value> *Populated from result of combo box1 Combo Box 1 <Value select> Text Box <Value = 'Todays date"> *Populated from result of combo box1 Combo Box 2 <Value select> The form is launched and ONLY Combo Box 1 is set to visible (others on intilisation of form have visible set to FALSE) The user selects a value in Combo box 1 and label and text box are populated and Combo box 1 is then set to disabled (ENABLED = FALSE). The user can either c...

"Tiled" print setting.

Populating a field conditional of the input of two cells
Hello All, I'm trying to write a simple formula that puts a specific answe conditional of the answers supplied in two other cells. I have followe the formula structure as I understand it, however microsoft Excel X doesn't like the (and statements. Could anyone enlighten me on th correct way of doing this? Many thanks. (The formula is below) > =IF(AND(F4=1,F6="XLPE"),"1",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="XLPE"),"2",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PE"),"3",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="PE"),"4",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PVC"),"5&quo...

CHtmlView and Printing

Permissions in Public Folders/Contacts
First off I'm running SBS2003 and Exchange 2003. Here is my problem. I am new to the 2003 platform as i've been used to using NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I want to give my users read/write/delete permissions in the public folders as well as the public contact lists that has all the contacts we all use on a daily basis. I do not however want these folks to have full administrator capabilities. How do i go about doing this in exchange 2003. Also, where in the heck do you find the Que where all the crap messages are stored. Is there a built in spam filter??? Thanks, Ryan Hi Ry...

Problems with printing

created by field
I had a field named created by that would pull in the network user name, then date and time record was created as shown below: sbingaman 12/27/2007 7:42:15 AM what do i need to do to get this to repopulate automatically again? i can't seem to find the same post that helped me create it. Thanks. -- Scott Scott First things first... When you stuff more than one fact in a single field, you make more work for yourself, for Access and for anyone who tries to maintain/understand your database. Instead of using a single text field, consider two fields: [CreatedBy] (network user ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?