unable to paste excel format data in mail body!!

Version: 2008
Email Client: Exchange

Loosing all formatting when i try to copy & paste an excel data in email body....pls suggest a solution.
0
Dhillon

Entourage does not support the creation of rich HTML messages. You can
simply attach your spreadsheet to the email message as an attachment, or
you can, while in Excel, click on File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as HTML).
Note that this method only works if Entourage is set up as your default
e-mail application.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
0
Michel

my spreadsheet keeps formatting 10-12 as 10 Dec, how do i stop it
10-12 is a size not a date, although I have formatted the cell as text, it keeps reverting to custom Preceede your data entry with an apostrophe [ '10-12 ], which will *not* be displayed in the cell, but will be visible in the formula bar. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "pinbrook" <pinbrook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A74BA913-A11D-41E7-921D-0D4C1FB298F5@microsoft.com... 10-12 is a size not a date, although...

Newbie needs help to know how to access data from a PDA to a DataBase.
Hi , Could you pls help me get an idea on the basics of getting a data to and fro to a Database from a PDA,i am using PPC2003 Emulator and developing on EVC++ 4.0. And pls Pls include example codes if possible....Thanks a lot in advance. I have to populate for e.g ,customer details form in the PDA with data from the oracle server.How exactly do i do tat and wats the code for odbc connectivity.I am really desperate,HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi, Just have a look at the following link. http://www.codeproject.com/ce/Pocket_PC_Development.asp http://www.codeproject.com/ce/ado_ce_ca.asp?...

Excel File Corruption
I have a large excel spreadsheet (exceeding 5MB) that suddenly failed to update cell references. Due to the amount of changes being made on this particular day, I had put about three hours of work in ( all saved periodically) when I realized that cells referring to other celss were not updating when the values of the xource cells changes. I also discovered that cell references had failed to update when rows were added above the source cells. I work for a large international services firm, but our in-house tech group had no answers, excpet to suggest closing everything, re-booting, and reope...

How do I cut and paste using a macro....
Hello. I'm having trouble creating a macro that will let me cut postcodes from one cell and paste into another cell. I would appreciate if anybody can help me. What I have, is a large excel spreadsheet with a couple of thousand names and addresses. The address fields start in column B through to G. Each line of the address should be in a separate cell within each row, but the postcodes have all ended up in the same cell as the last line of the address. I need to cut the postcodes out of these cells and paste them into column H which is empty. The addresses are different lengths, leavi...

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

Incorrect Date Format
Hello to all, The situation: 1. Excel 97 SR-2 and Windows 98SE, Short Date Format dd/MM/yyyy I wrote a macro that imports dates (dd/mm/yyyy) and stock prices from an Access database, then adds some formulas at the bottom of the data to calculate highest and lowest prices and the corresponding dates. Works fine, and the formulas correctly return the price and date (in dd/MM/yyyy format, without needing to format the cells). 2. Excel 97 SR-2 and Windows XP Pro SP1, Short Date Format dd/MM/yyyy The macro created in 1. above works fine under these conditions, but the formulas that return the...

Excel in Office for Mac 2008 features
I've had Excel crash numerous times the first day using it. THe Auto Save feature does not seem to be working. Each time it crashes it brings back the old saved spreadsheet with none of the changes. Auto Save is set to 10 minutes and sometimes it had been hours and still reverted back to the old saved sheet and not the updated autosaved one. In article <ee8a70d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Foosh@officeformac.com wrote: > I've had Excel crash numerous times the first day using it. THe Auto Save > feature does not seem to be working. Each time it crashes it brings back th...

Conditional Formatting #33
I have a very large spreadsheet where I would like to use conditional formatting...I have the columns set up with times as follows Arrival Time Triage Time Registration Time To ED Time DC Tim Numerous people input the times and they are not always correct (people are DC before they arrive, etc.) There are about 3,000 lines for one months worth of data. Is there a way I can put Conditional Formatting so that if Triage Time is Less than Arrival Time then it can highlight a cell? Thank Denise This worked!!! This is going to save me hours of time each month. Thank you!!! ...

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

Word Wrapping in Excel
I am having trouble with Word Wrapping in Excel. It does not adjust th row height properly. I have tried Format, Rows, AutoFit and it stil doesn't work. Help, pleas -- Mandy1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mandy11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1300 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27632 Hi do you experience this with merged cells. If yes->nothing you can really do about this without using vBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mandy11 wrote: > I...

Horizontal line chart
Hi, I have prepared a bundle of column that has one XY scatter plot serie It works great, updates with VBA, no problem. Now I was asked to add one additional point in each serie to the char with some calculations. Although looked to be be very easy job, it' not, as the file get corrupted while modyfing the data source for thi chart using the MS chart interface. I've tried to put the modificatio into the command line and it works for the chart. Unfortunately it doe not record while macro recoding ('Macro recording not possible' error that is essential to update automatically t...

Office 2007 Excel
Every time i open Excel 2007 i get the following; "The file you are trying to open,'PDFMaker.OLDxla',is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" I pressed CTRL+Shift+I and receive the folowing id 101786 however I could not find anything relating to the above. As a note you have to press NO two times before you can get into excel. Hope I got this in the correct discution group. If you're not using the pdfmaker.* addin, how...

Unable to open calendar

Excel 2003 sum if or count if ... or is it something else ???
I am using Excel 2003 and am really stuck on getting a sum or count function to work if it matches another column. I know this might be bread and butter to some of you but as a bit of a novice, I've tried what I consider to be the obvious and get nothing. My problem - On a sheet B I want to sum (or count) all the times "Telephone" occurs in columns F or G only if "Other" occurs in columns K or L, these columns being on sheet A. See, told you it was simple enough ... but please Please PLEASE how do I do it? My sheet A uses 14415 rows, and columns ...

Prevent information copied in one Excel window to be pasted in another windows
Hello. Since Excel is not multicore aware, I am forced to have two different windows running Excel, ie, i start Excel in one window and start another session of Excel in another window, not in the same window by doing file\new). But since I am running macros in each, and because my macro copy and paste information, sometime the windows interfere ith each other which prevent one of the macro from running. Is there a way to make Excel not able to paste in another window? Thanks for the tip. ...

Multiplying in Excel
Why does excel and my calculator come up with different answer when multiplying numbers with decimal points? Excel seems to be off by a couple hundreths of a point. On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:53:03 -0800, "albebach" <albebach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Why does excel and my calculator come up with different answer when >multiplying numbers with decimal points? Excel seems to be off by a couple >hundreths of a point. Hard to tell why you get the results you do when you post so little information. The most likely answers have to do either with you not realiz...

Need to read PAR PORT data bits URGENT
I have never read a parallel port in MFC yet. I need to read the input data on the port tonight for a dog and pony tomorrow. I tried the CParallelPort class but it didn't build and seems more than I really needed.. I am just reading the state of the bits as there is a rotary switch connected to them.. ANy links or methods.. AM I missing the obvious? Thanks again all. Nappy First, using the parallel port for anything is intrinsically dangerous. The standard parallel port driver does not support reading from it. (Besides, modern machines don't have parallel ports). You wil...

Excel
1. Look at a worksheet ; the range A1:A10 is filled with text data. 2. Enter into cell C1, = Countif(A1:A10,"<="&A1:A10) ; it works. 3. Then, the range B1:B10 is filled with text data. 4. Enter into cell C2, = Countif(A1:A10&B1:B10,"<="&A1:A10&B1:B10) ; it does not work. 5. Please offer an explanation that it does work and then it does not work. 6. Regards. I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what you're trying to do... =COUNTIF(A1:A10,"<="&A1:A10) is functionally equivalent to =COUNTIF(A1:A10,"...

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

in excel formula the comma (,) is no longer accepted but the semi.
when entering formula in Excel the comma (,) is no longer accepted but the semicolon (;) now has to be used. Example: Previous : =if(a2="Yes",a3+a4,b3+b4) Now : =if(a2="Yes";a3+a4;b3+b4) How do I change it back to using commas. I don't know how this has happened, I just arrived at work one day and the changes has occured. Not a 100% sure how well XL honors them, but check your Windows 'Regional Settings.' -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <5...

Can I set the numerical type of Cell to Hex format
Dear all, Sorry to post again. Can I set the numerical type of the cell in Hex format, because I want to do the following task. Thanks. Now, if I type in 01/0001 in cell, and then I drag the mouse down to many cells , the number in the cell will be added by 1 automatically, just like the following 01/0001 01/0002 01/0003 . . . Now, if I type in 01/0001 and I want to drag the mouse down to many cells and I want the cell to add 1 automatically in Hex format. Can I do that? Simply, I want the cell t...

unable to scroll the page