Processor: Intel

0
tranzue

On 1/17/10 8:02 PM, in article 59bb128e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"tranzue@officeformac.com" <tranzue@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Well here is the problem.  Everytime I uncheck it, it still keeps opening up
> on start up.

If you want to keep My Day from opening,  at the bottom of the My Day
window, click on the right most icon for preferences. Uncheck "open at
login."

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

0
Diane_Ross_MVP

Starting up on start-up help!

help please with creating a Query with different
Hello: I have a database of resources to use with clients with depression, anxiety, stress etc. I have the symptons (depression anxiety etc) as yes / no fields. I want to make a query where you can enter the sympton e.g. depression and the query provides a list of only those resources where the depression box is yes. I tried putting [enter sympton] in the field of the query and 'yes' in the criteria but that lists all the resources. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong. Thank you. On 27 feb, 07:40, Helping People Ros <Helping People R...@discussions.microsoft.co...

Help with adding Background music to email using Outlook 2003
Can anybody tell me how to add background music to emails using Outlook 2003. I know you can do it in Outlook Express, but is there a way to do it in Outlook? Thanks please email me thanks staple502@yahoo.com Actually it might be good to post the answer here so that everybody can see.. thanks again. "nk" <staple502@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c1deqv$3eb$1@terabinaries.xmission.com... > Can anybody tell me how to add background music to emails using Outlook > 2003. I know you can do it in Outlook Express, but is there a way to do it > in Outlook? Thanks ...

Need advice to start off a project
Hello! I have never really used Excel much but I have had an idea which could make some of the work I do a lot easier. I know Excel is powerful but I don't know the best way to approach it so can anyone out there help me? I make visits to places and record what kind of visit it was on a spreadsheet with the values in each cell being the date. At the bottom there is a summary box which shows, on each date, how many visits I made of each type. At the moment this is done manually but I am sure it can be done automatically only how? On a different sheet I would then like to have a summary of...

Cannot create a public folder
When I try to create public folders in outlook (2007) I can't. So I went to the server (Exchange server 2003 running on a Windows Server 2003 DC with SP1). In ESM, I migrate to Admin Groups, First Admin Group, Folders, Public Folders. (there are no default subfolders in there.) If I click on Public Folders I get the following error: Invalid Argument Facility: Win32 ID no: 80070057 Exchange System Manager If I click OK I can get the dialog for Public Folders. In the right hand pane I right click to Add a public folder. I fill in the dialog to create the folder then click OK. When I do t...

Cannot start Outlook 2002
My computer is usualy connected to an MS Exchange server at work. However I'd like to use Outlook at home with another e-mail account. When I try to start Outlook I get an error message : Cannot connect to exchange server. So I click work offline. Then, get another error message: Cannot start Outlook. Could not open information store. The the program quits. Anyone know a work around? Thanks. Create a new profile for your home account. Then set Outlook to prompt for profile. Select your home profile and Outlook will not try to connect to Exchange. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

Who could help me about interface?
Hello all: I write some COM,and I find some interfaces are registered ,some ones are not registered under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface,why? Its upto the server to register interfaces. Not all interfaces need to be registered. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:uI$6sKkiHHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello all: > I write some COM,and I find some interfaces are registered ,some ones > are > not registered under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface,why? > > Could you tell me in detail...

Exchange Services Do not Start After a Restart #2
I have a SBS 2003 Running and for some reason some of my Exchange Service do not start after a restart. System Attendand tries to start shuts down unexpectedly. I can go to services right after logging in and start the services and they start with no problem. Right before the error that service did not start, I get this warning: "A service process other than the one launched by the Service Control Manager connected when starting the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service. The Service Control Manager launched process 2448 and process 3688 connected instead. Note that if this se...

Address Labels
The situation: I work for a small business which has a large number of Excel wookboo files, each of which holds the details of a customer. Part of these details are - obviously - the name and address listin for that customer, with the name and each line of the address bein listed in seperate cells. The problem: The owner of the business has asked that I build up an Excel databas of every 2004-2005 customer (well over a thousand), which lists th name and address of each, in such a way that it can be printed directl onto sticky labels if necessary. Needless to say, trying to do this manua...

Help!!!
Would somebody please help. I'm about to lose my house, my car and my family. I have no money for Christmas, so my family will get nothing for Christmas. Could anybody please leave a free will donation and I'm sure God will bless you in many ways for your kindness. Please find it in your heart to help someone out this Christmas. My Paypal ID. is ktm48@mchsi.com. Thank you and may God Bless. Ken ...

Macro or Lookup? Not sure where to start.
I have created two worksheets: 1) Auction Items Item# Table# Location# ItemDescription WinBid are the headers of the data. 2) Bidders Bidder# FirstName LastName I would like to be able to create a macro or something that will allow me to enter the item#, bidder# and winning bid price and have a sheet filled with. ie. Item# 2 (Handcrafted Table) Bidder# 12 (John Doe) Winning Bid $250 Can excel pull from two sheets and created another sheet with all the final details? I am a little new to excel (version 2000) it is the only tool/application available to us at this time. If anyone can poi...

Outgoing email problem... please help.
Hi, Has anyone encountered this strange problem (intermittent) in Outlook. We sometimes get below error when sending email: "The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address." The recipient's email addresses in question are confirmed correct and existing. We even get the same error when sending to users on the same domain. Please help. Garu This is not the system in question and sorry about the time and date.... "LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

backup help
Greetings, XP Pro, I have tried to backup to an ext hd thru the wizard and with run...ntbackup.exe..etc.. and both ways, it freezes when I start backup. What do you suggest? Thanks, JS haven't done an ntbackup in a while because I use disk imaging. however, what you might try to do is to create the backup file on the hard drive. then copy the archive over to the external disk. -- db���`�...�><)))�> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - ...

Help with a frequency
I need to perform a frequency on a list of text I know that the frequency function ignores text Is there any other way to perform the same style of analysis on a list of text? Thanks in Advance for your help? Rick ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Check the COUNTIF function or use XL's PivotTable capability. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity s...

Outlook starting problem
"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A dialog box is open. Close it and try again." ...

Newbie
The vbs code below does as I would expect, but I think there must be a better way of doing the for each loops. Can any one help / advise ! Thanks ' Instantiate the connection and log in to OpenLDAP Set oConn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") oConn.Provider = "ADsDSOObject" oConn.Open "ADs Provider", "USERNAME", "PASSWORD" ' Build the LDAP search condition... vSearch = "(cn=*)" ' Execute the search... Set oRS = oConn.Execute("<LDAP://10.10.10.1:389/cn=Devices>;" & vSearch & "...

help needed with pivot table
Hi I got a pivot table which as a whole load of financial data. I have field at the end called "Amount Outstanding at end of Month", an another called, "Change in Balance Outstanding". They work perfectly o monthy data however if I change it to a financial year or to a quarte what happens is my Grand total is not correct as it sums up all th data in the field when in fact it should only show the last month whic is the amount outstanding. is there a way or a function to get this to work correctly -- funkymonkU ------------------------------------------------------------...

Help.....XMLDataDocument Schema
I am trying to use xmldatadocument to load an xml file.The xml has the data as attributes, the datadocument is able to successfully parse the document into the tables and shows the right column count but does not add any rows. I tried validating the schema everything is fine but no data is returned . I have attached the sample xml file and schema. Any help is appreciated . Thanks! <SiebelMessage CallingApp="COM" ErrorMsg="" ErrorCode="" ServiceType="Business Service" ServiceCall="GetASEnrollments" BusSrvName="HSN Autoship Cust...

Function help
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet, whereas values from column 1 are being used to calculate multiplied by column 2, showing the results in column 3. I also need to show such values from column 3 in another column (4) as hard data. However, if the value in column 3 equals 0.00, I want the value to be blank in column 4. Can anyone help with an appropriate function to use? I consider myself to be an intermediate Excel user, but, this one is absolutely baffling me???? Hi, Hope I understand the problem: In C1 use =A1*B1, copy this formula down the column In D1 =IF(C1=0," "...

Running CHKDSK at start up
Is there a way to run chkdsk f/r on all five drives on one PC at start up? PC runs Windows XP Pro SP3. This way all drives would be checked and errors fixed, if necessary, in one go, at start up on this machine. We intend to do this on this heavily used PC from time to time - we do not need the desired chkdsk functionality to kick in at every boot! Regards and TIA. Avatar -------- "Avatar" <Avatar@re.birth> wrote in message news:hrb4n2$53i$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Is there a way to run chkdsk f/r on all five drives on one PC at start up? ...

help with count
I have data in cells when i highlight those cells it shows count 20 or count 30 but i want it to show the total value of those cells. Eg column d1 has 500 d2 1000 d3 200 it should show med 1700 and not count 3 Please help -- Nisha P Right click in the status bar and select Sum. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "nishkrish" <nishkrish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DAB844E-B499-41AC-8472-AD4879883682@microsoft.com... > > I have data in cells when i highlight those cells it shows count 20 or > count > 30 but i want it to show the tota...

com object help! #2
hi folks! I am new at customizing rms. I am trying to add a new item to the POS by clicking the custom button.. curently the code that i am writing is(vb6): Public Function process(session As QSRules.SessionClass) As Boolean dim Additem as object Additem= session.Transaction.Entries.Add(0, "123", 1, 0, False, 0) process=true end function This is working fine when i register the dll and assign the class file to the custom button but this is what i want: When i click the custom button a form should load and the form will have a button called "additem" and whenever i cl...

How do I add consecutive numbers but start over at a break in the.
add consecutive numbers but start over at a break in them. I'm trying to calculate consecutive days of attendance. ...

Starting a new paragraph within a cell
How do you create a line break within a cell? For example, if wanting to list 2 or more items it looks better if each one is printed under the other as a list. Or in a comment column when needing to start a new paragraph, again within the cell. Hi. You can press Alt + Enter to create a line break within a cell. Kath firman wrote: > How do you create a line break within a cell? For example, if wanting to list > 2 or more items it looks better if each one is printed under the other as a > list. Or in a comment column when needing to start a new paragraph, again > within th...

Can't Start Any Program
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel It has been two weeks since I can open an Office Program. Please HEEELP! This is my word error report: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-09-09 19:04:02 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.2.0.090605 Crashed Module Name: CoreFoundation Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x00075354 Blame Module Name: CoreFoundation Blame Module Version: unk...