Re: Importing Messages Into Mail.app 03-28-10

In article uvOaP3jzKHA.3884@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, Michel Bintener at
mbintener@NOmvpsSPAM.org wrote on 3/28/10 2:13 AM:

> Hi Rick,
>
> this appears to be a problem with Mail, not Entourage, so you might be
> better off asking the question on Apple's discussion boards.
>
> However, if the number of folders you are trying to import is rather
> small, you can simply drag the folder from the folder list in Entourage
> to the desktop; you can then import the resulting mbox files into Mail
> when you're done (via File>Import Mailboxes).

Actually, the number of folders is rather large. In the past, the import
would almost always get interrupted shortly after it would begin by
Entourage quitting; but upon relaunching, would pick up where it left off
and continue uninterrupted until completion. I assumed this was a minor
annoyance somehow related to the large number of folders and subfolders
being imported.

It does the same thing now (gets interrupted by an Entourage quit early
during the import), except (as I mentioned) after completing the import,
only the initial folder and its subfolders are populated.

> On 28/03/10 4:45, Rick O'Shey wrote:
>> Although I've successfully done this before, since moving to a new machine
>> running Snow Leopard, I can't seem to do so now: Although all of my
>> Entourage folders appear to have been imported into Mail.app, only the
>> initial folder and its subfolders contains messages -- all of the other
>> folders and their subfolders are empty.
>>
>> Suggestions?

0
Rick

high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com

Problem Exporting Messages from OE
Hi, I am trying to export messages from Outlook Express. I have done this before, but now I am having problems getting the process to work. I click File, Export, Messages.... but it then replies, "This will export messages from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange". I click Ok and nothing happens? I thought it would ask me for a Profile, but it does not. Can anyone please help? Thanks, Meeker Configured Outlook already with a valid default delivery location? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook I...

Importing from Corel Ventura Publisher
Does anyone know of a way to open a Corel Ventura Publisher document in Microsoft Publisher. Unfortunately due to computer crash and change of job I no longer have access to Corel Ventura Publisher Depending on the type of file, Ventura has all sorts of extensions. It may well be you are out of luck. Have you tried "Recover text from any document" in files of type? What version Ventura? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "VianneyS" <VianneyS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

how do I retreive archived messages in Outlook?
I need to retreive an email from approximately 6 months ago. How do I do it? If the Archive isn't already open (Folders View) Open it via File>Open "Shar" <Shar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE3E94E3-B665-4D88-91DB-30A922FAFDF4@microsoft.com... > I need to retreive an email from approximately 6 months ago. How do I do > it? ...

Lauch .RDP from a C# App while keeping taskbar hidden
First: I'm not the best developer so please excuse any noobiness. I have a friend that a CS teacher and he want to let his students use an IDE during their exam. To minimize cheating I recommened that he set up a server with RemoteApp and install the IDE (Greenfoot). Then I was able to make a little app that will launch it. I want the app to be on top of the taskbar but I can't do that unless I set TopMost to true, but then they can't view the RDP session and if I kill explorer then RDP won't connect. So the real question is a) can I have an application sit o...

Sending mail #12
How can I delay the time when sending e-mail? I want all my e-mail to be in the Outbox folder at least 5 minutes and not being sent inmidiately. This will depend somewhat on what version of Outlook you are using. If you would go to Tools-->Send Receive Settings-->Define Send/Receive Groups you should be able to adjust the time to perform an automatic send/receive while also un-checking the "Send immediately" check box so that it stages in the Outbox for the allotted time you have set. Hope this helps. Junior "Slyke" <diegodsl@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Messages Will Not Delete
Messages will not delete in windows Live Mail and the program freezes when I am trying to delet them...I then have to restart the computer...help. "abert" <abert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA38E135-A4A9-4F8C-A2DB-E2A98D458E8B@microsoft.com... > Messages will not delete in windows Live Mail and the program freezes when > I > am trying to delet them...I then have to restart the computer...help. Have you tried dragging the stubborn message to the Delete folder? That works for me. Grenou It will not let me do that either. ...

CRM 4.0
I've a few issues with CRM 4.0 and I was wondering if you could help me. I created a sample data so you can better understand my needs. "Account Name", "Contact Full Name, Role, Primary Contact, Email "Company 1", "John Smith ", "President", "No", "js@company1.com "Company 1", "Michael Smith", "Director ", "Yes", "mic@company1.com "Company 2", "Wayne Smith", "President", "Yes", "way@company2.com "Company 2", "John Smith &...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

No longer download messages via outlook
I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing XP SP2 and some other fixes. Trevor Pratt <pratty@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account > setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same > settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing > XP SP2 and some other fixes. Try turning off the Windows firewall and see if...

Re-install Outlook 2002

How to get to my e-mail acct., check own mail?
Just signed up with Micrssoft S&T 2003 Edition and had to get a Net. Passport e-mail address! Need to get to that E-MAIL account and verify so I can start using my 2003 Edition. I was told on signing up to do this "next". And how in the future to check my e-mails (what site to enter, example: Yahoo/mail.com)? Go to www.hotmail.com and sign in with your net passport. You should have set up the Hotmail acct. first, but you can probably do it now. Just use the same info. You might have to go back and redo the activation for MS S&T (?) "minnesota deer hunter" wro...

Validation Rule 03-09-08
Hi, I have a form which contains a text box, when you enter a number in this text box it displays the results in a another text box below, because it is looking up the values in a table. I need to set a validation rule so that the user must enter at least 000000 before tabbing to the next field, I want to display "you must enter 000000" can you help please. Thank You Do you have code that runs after the value is entered? If so, before this code runs you can add this code that check the length of the field, and if it less then 6, return a message and exit the code If Len(Me....

pdf reader not working anymore while previewing e-mail
For whatever reason, why I preview an e-mail, I can preview a pix, a doc, but not a pdf file anymore...what happened? What can I do to fix this problem? thank you, Joel gjoelfranco@gmail.com ...

Re-Enable CRM User

Cell formatting when importing data
When I import data from a delimited file into Excel 2000, even though I have pre-formatted a column as text, entries such as 12-5 and 1-4 -- which are not dates display as dates. When I reapply the text formatting I get a number: 38691. How can I get 12-5 to display as is when I bring the data in? Rename the file to *.txt and use the text import wizard, just click next twice and in step 3 select text from column data format for this particular column and click finish -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cjay" <cjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90AAB750-BF9F...

State field not working in Mail Merge
I tried doing a mail merge for labels from a list of accounts; however the State/Province field will not display. Has anyone else run into this or have a solution? Thanks. ...

Ex5.5 to EX2003 migrate what to do with MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail
Hi, I'm trying to remove the old Ex 5.5 server but some things are not clear to me: -Created an Internet mail SMTP connector at the new Ex2003 server and deleted the old Ex5.5 Internet mail connector (in/outbound mail flow works great). But what should be done with the MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail, can it be deleted and recreated at the new Ex2003 server? -Moved all USER mail boxes and rehomed public/system folders successful to the new EX2003 server, but should I move the "Microsoft Exchange server mailbox manager for (servername)", "Microsoft Schedule...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Re: exmerge error

Outlook 2003 HTML E-Mails
Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the web or a local file and e-mail it so it can be viewed in the e-mail body? IE 6's "Send page as e-mail" always attaches the file for me. The broader question which I'm trying to figure out is how one could create an HTML in Dreamweaver and then e-mail it to someone using local tools, not a third-party e-mail blast service. Thanks 172611547 MSWDesign@gmail.com <MSWDesign@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the > web or a local file and e-mail ...

2 Y axes graphing 10 yrs of daily stock data
I'm stuck. I'm trying to graph daily stock price as well as a calculation based on daily price over about 10 years of data. When I graph one of these columns against date, the graph looks great. When I try to graph both columns (which need different y axes because they are different magnitudes) against date using custom - lines on 2 axes, excel starts showing every single date on the x axis rather than the time scale or category it was showing before. The x axis becomes unreadable as it is painted with thousands of dates. Help! Hi User, > I'm stuck. I'm trying to g...

Office 2008-apps crash during startup

Messages stuck in the Queue
Hi, For some unexplained reason, messages are getting stuck in the queue... If I restart all Exchange services, it seems to go trough, but no way else... Has anyone any advice !!! Thanks !!! -- -- Which queue? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23UI0ev3BGHA.2840@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > For some unexplained reason, messages are getting stuck in the queue... > > If I restart all Exchange services, it seems to go trou...