My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

0
Mira

OL2003/Word2003 email signatures and multi-accounts
Word2003 refuses to auto-insert the appropriate email signature for the email account selected even though I have been through the help etc and made sure that I am doing everything according to the book. HTML is selected as the email format. I am up to date on patches etc TIA Ken Fixed this myself. Word assumes that you have a signature for your default account; if it's not there it wont insert a signature for another account. >-----Original Message----- >Word2003 refuses to auto-insert the appropriate email >signature for the email account selected even though I &g...

signatures in microsoft outlook
Hi, I recently created a signature which included images in it using Microsoft outlook. I had to place the images and .htm file associated with the signature in C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures. I now want to create a signature for somebody else but they use outlook express as their email program. How can I use a signature similar to the one I created in Microsoft outlook in outlook express? I know how to create a new one using outlook express but how can I use the same one I use for Microsoft outlook - where are the signature files stored for out...

Updating the logo in my personal information
How do you change the logo in your personal information? Hi anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || How do you change the logo in your personal information? Go to the HELP menu in Publisher and ask the same question :-). The full details are there for you in black and white. ;-) -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

how do i save a visio drawing as jpeg
could you please answer the above question? best regards lamia consider file => saveas, then select jpg from the scroll list al "lamia" <lamia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4067A475-0DA5-46F6-81DD-FF6195F841D2@microsoft.com... > could you please answer the above question? > best regards > lamia ...

logo keeps attaching to all outgoing emails how to stop it
How can I stop this from happend.....I used MS Outlook 2003 and get my mails from our Exchange Server "Rock" <Rock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DA81D09-DDE3-4849-8298-BCE41F3E8961@microsoft.com... > How can I stop this from happend.....I used MS Outlook 2003 and get my > mails > from our Exchange Server Talk to your Exchange admin. Looks like they want a company logo appended to every e-mail that leaves their domain. After all, all those e-mails going out from THEIR Exchange server are supposed to be company-related e-mails, so they are ...

Locate Physical Drive Signature and it associated Logical Drive Na
Hi I can determine physical disk signatures by : gwmi Win32_DiskDrive | Foreach-Object { $_.Signature } I can determine logical drives by : gwmi Win32_LogicalDisk | Foreach-Object { $_.DeviceID } But I'm not able to get my head around WMI ASSOCIATIVE CLASSES. How do I associate these classes so that for each PHYSICAL drive I can easily list it's signature and logical drive names? I have this vbscript but cannot convert it :( (I need alot more powershell practise) wscript.echo "Disk Drive Signatures" wscript.echo "====================="...

Logo Receipt
How do I keep logo file for logo receipt from partner site from printing over part of my customer's company address? The logo cuts off the state and zip and part of the street name. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_054A_01C733F8.0FA81C50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable John, Maybe you need a smaller logo or modify the receipt. Also, why are you asking your potential customers? Post on the partner = site(s) --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

How do I save a logo so that I just have logo and not the whole pa
I create logo with design galery but when I try to insert it I get the whole page instead of just the (object) logo. HELP! What version Publisher? Right-click the logo, save as picture. When you want to use it, insert, picture, from file. Be sure to only select the logo when you save, otherwise you will be saving the entire page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Royal Crown" <Royal Crown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Signature Button and Insert Signature Missing
Outlook 2002 SP3 in Exchange 2003/SBS 2003/XP Pro SP2 environment. On one PC only there is no insert signature button or Insert Signature Menu Item. Google search found squat, Any ideas, please? That's perfectly normal if Word is the email editor. If you are using = Word as your email editor (aka WordMail), you will not have an Insert | = Signature command like the regular Outlook editor. If you want to be = able to insert a signature into a WordMail message manually, you can = create an AutoText entry for each signature. You can then insert them = with the Insert | AutoText comman...

REQ: Stopping RUN commands from clearing
OS: WinXpPro SP3 Build 2600 Is there any way to stop Windows from clearing my RUN command lines from clearing when I reboot? TIA Donchano wrote: > OS: WinXpPro SP3 Build 2600 > > Is there any way to stop Windows from clearing my RUN command lines > from clearing when I reboot? TIA Windows doesn't clear the Run command history by itself, you must have used another tool to enable this. Maybe you enabled this with TweakUI or something like CCleaner? John On Jan 13, 7:48=A0am, John John - MVP <audetw...@nbnot.nb.ca> wrote: > Donchano wrote: >...

How to stop Word 2003 printing confirmations after document is pri
Can someone please assist me with my problem - it's an unnecessary waste of paper and ink It's only happening to my computer & just started this morning - i haven't changed any settings on Word 2003 nor is it the fault with our printer. It's pretty annoying. Please advise asap. Thanks! Hi AnneL, I suspect someone has gone to Tools|Options|Print and checked the 'Document Properties' option ... -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "AnneL" <AnneL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38E30A3D-BAFC-4F07-B776-C...

Stop Sum blanks
I am using the Sum function. My range has blank cells. I am entering 0 for No. If I get a Sum of 0 then I have an answer of False. But how do I stop Excel from displaying 0 when the range of cells is left blank? Maybe... This checks for at least one number in A1:A10: =if(count(a1:a10)=0,"No Values",sum(a1:a10)) This checks for numbers in all of the cells in A1:A10 =if(count(a1:a10)<10,"Some Numbers Missing",Sum(a1:A10)) renee wrote: > > I am using the Sum function. My range has blank cells. I am entering 0 for > No. If I get a Sum of 0 then I...

"setting up personalized settings" appears every time and signature is set to "none"
hi, We have one user who has a pc, laptop, and access to terminal server. Every time the user logs out and back in to either the pc, laptop or server he gets the setting up personalised settings, and his outlook signature defaults to "none" - although he can then go an select the signature from the drop down box. It's getting a bit annoying so we tried the following:- 1. Rename the profile on the terminal server, laptop and PC 2. On the active directory server Click the Profile tab, and then note the profile path information in Profile path. Rename this folder ...

how does one convert a publisher file into a jpeg or gif file for.
for recipients with older email versions, such as Outlook 2000? I need to convert a multiple page publication, not just the first page. >-----Original Message----- >for recipients with older email versions, such as Outlook 2000? >I need to convert a multiple page publication, not just the first page. >. > Your question is puzzling. First you are rambling about convert "publisher file into a jpeg." If you are using Publisher 2003, choose Save as from the File drop down menu and in Save as type box, scroll down to JPEG File Interchange Format (* .jpg). I have no ide...

Jpeg images disappear...
I have a client who uses Publisher 2002 SP3, fully updated. In the last week, she opens existing Publisher files and certain images are missing from the documents. Instead of the image that you expect to see, you can click on what appears to be a placeholder where the image was. If you go to print preview the missing images appear as if they were always there. If you print the document or go back to where you edit the document, the images are gone. The build number, if it helps, is 10.6308.6735. Nothing new has been installed or anything changed since this has started happening fr...

Microsoft, please stop SAPPING me
To Microsoft: This request probably does not belong here but I could not find anywhere else to post this. I keep getting spammed by Microsoft sometimes when I logon to MS Messenger, for example, this last time I got a useless and annoying: “Messenger Tips: Share photos with friends instantly” pop-up message when I logged on. Sorry but I consider this spam because it’s unsolicited information that is distracting to me, plus, it’s pretty clear to me that the only reason why Microsoft pops-up this unsolicited information is because they want people to use it so that they...

User defined fields do not appear in all users tasks
I have USER1 who has invited USER2 to share his tasks folder. USER1 also created UDF's in his task folder, but even after USER2 accepts the invite to view USER1's task folder, USER2 does not have the UDF's listed in thier Field Chooser so I can't add these UDF's to USER2's view of the task folder. How do I get UDF's to be available on someone else's machine other than the person who created them? They are both Outlook2007 clients, and I am able to see the UDF's on my computer. All users are on the same Exchange2003 server and in the same domai...

Rules Seem to Stop Working
I use Rules in Outlook 2003 SP2, to move messages into folders depending on sender and address to information. It seems lately that some of the rules fail to do requested task. If the problem lasts more that a couple days I create a new rule to complete the task. Any ideas what may be causing this. Could my file be getting too large. Properties show > 2 GB, but still show this after I deleted 1000's of messages. Thank you If your .pst file is almost 2 gigs and it is the older (ansi) format, = you need to do some serious maintenance right now. Compact your .pst = file after emp...

Graphics (jpegs) and Text move
Hi, When I email a Word created publication with pictures and text the email is received but the graphics aren't in their original positions which causes the text to also move. How do I lock everything in the body of the emai. Frank Francis Cunningham, Jr.;113230 Wrote: > Hi, > When I email a Word created publication with pictures and text the > email is > received but the graphics aren't in their original positions which > causes the > text to also move. How do I lock everything in the body of the emai. Publish your dicument on your web site an...

Publishing jpegs
I have made a web page in publisher that includes jpeg pictures. I uploaded them to my web site for the first time and everything worked fine except the jpegs. Any ideas why they wouldn't show up? Common mistakes are covered at the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "quercus" <quercus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC6286D5-28E4-4DF1-A01D-3A0C59C59F26@microsoft.com... >I have made a web page in publisher that includes jpeg pictures. I uploaded > them ...

Messages magically appear in junk mail folder
I have messages that just get routed to the junk mail folder. I look who they are from and then look at the junksender.txt file and nada. The are not in the txt file. Outlook 2002 Exchange 2000 Thanks for any help? .. My first thought is you have a Rule set. >-----Original Message----- > >I have messages that just get routed to the junk mail >folder. I look who they are from and then look at the >junksender.txt file and nada. The are not in the txt file. > >Outlook 2002 >Exchange 2000 > >Thanks for any help? >.. > > >. > ...

Stop calculating a single cell.
Is it possible to control the VB "calculate" for a single cell? I have read and used methods for workbooks and the application but I am not sure if this can be done to control the calculation of a single cell. If anybody knows, please let me know, Thanks in advance!! Leo. Hi Leo, Not sure what you mean. The entire workbook can be recalculated except this single cell? Or do you mean something different? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Leo Rod" <leo@rod_com> wrote in message news:%23g3ebza6HHA.5844@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Is it possib...

SP2 installation failed
I tried to install Exchange 2003 SP2 and it went through the motions, the install failed, claiming that the Mobility Service didn't stop in time. Since there is no such service installed on my machine, and Outlook Mobile Access in not enabled, I don't know why it tried to stop such a service in the first place. Of course, the KB is silent (as far as I can tell) on the subject. Is the service referred to actually named something else entirely? By defauls Antice Sync is enabled, but I don't know if it has a service specific to it. Is this message a red herring? Enquiring min...

JPEG
Hi everyone My skills are LIMITED! But here's a question. I want to write a letter with an uploaded image, and have it saved as a jpeg, is this possible to do? i want to have this printed on a canvas by officeworks, but they only accept jpeg files, how or what can I do, would powepoint do this or some other easy application.... Please help.... Ali Word can't save directly to JPEG, but you can create a PDF. Then open the PDF in Apple's Preview app & Save As JPEG from there. (This assumes that it is a 1 page letter.) HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 10/16/09 4:...

Exchange 2007 and OWA Signatures
Can we use graphic file attachment for signatures in OWA? I've seen two request on this so far on this forum, and I think it would be useful who uses graphics for signatures and not just texts for Exchange 2007's OWA. On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:33:09 -0500, "Jeremy" <jeremya@geniant.com> wrote: >Can we use graphic file attachment for signatures in OWA? I've seen two >request on this so far on this forum, and I think it would be useful who >uses graphics for signatures and not just texts for Exchange 2007's OWA. > That would be nice, but poin...