My Day does NOT display calendar events

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

My Day does not display any yearly recurring events such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc. They are clearly displayed in the Calendar but do NOT appear in My Day. I have fiddled with the Preferences command but nothing happens. My Day DOES display my To Do lists and curiously the Laker schedule which was imported. But it does not display ANY event I have keyed in. Help! (And thank you!)
0
Cahlin

Cahlin@officeformac.com wrote:

> My Day does not display any yearly recurring events such as
> birthdays, anniversaries, etc. They are clearly displayed in the
> Calendar but do NOT appear in My Day. I have fiddled with the
> Preferences command but nothing happens. My Day DOES display my To Do
>  lists and curiously the Laker schedule which was imported. But it
> does not display ANY event I have keyed in. Help! (And thank you!)

My Day does not display All Day events. Are these set as All Day events?

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William
12/17/2009 3:49:31 AM
In fact, yes they are. Everyone is an All Day event.
0
Cahlin
12/17/2009 5:01:44 AM
So does mean mean My Day is unable to display All Day events like birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Or is there some way to get these all important All Day events to be displayed? Anyone?
0
Cahlin
12/18/2009 7:53:33 PM
Cahlin@officeformac.com wrote:

> So does mean mean My Day is unable to display All Day events like
> birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Or is there some way to get these all
> important All Day events to be displayed? Anyone?

My Day does not display All Day events.

Please be sure to let Microsoft know you'd like to see this feature in
future versions by using the Help --> Send Feedback mechanism in any
Office application.

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William
12/19/2009 2:56:50 AM
Bill, seriously how ridiculous is that? So My Day currently is not capable of informing you about birthdays, anniversaries, etc. C'mon! Do you know if someone has created an add-on script that rectifies this grievous weakness?
0
Cahlin
12/27/2009 3:18:40 PM
Cahlin@officeformac.com wrote:

> Bill, seriously how ridiculous is that? So My Day currently is not
> capable of informing you about birthdays, anniversaries, etc. C'mon!
> Do you know if someone has created an add-on script that rectifies
> this grievous weakness?

I don't like it either, but it is what it is. This cannot be modified in
any way other than by Microsoft. You have no workarounds.

As for birthdays, anniversaries, etc., you still have Office Reminders
that will pop up notifications.

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William

Before Update event for Form
Why is it I cant use 'setfocus' in this event? I validate field contents here and would like to set the focus to fields that are invalid. Am I doing this wrong? Is there a better way? Thanks. mscertified wrote: >Why is it I cant use 'setfocus' in this event? I validate field contents here >and would like to set the focus to fields that are invalid. Can't tell what's wrong without seeing the event procedure, but what you are describing is the normal way to do it. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

Changing dd/mm/yy to the day of the week
Hi, Am looking for a macro or whatever which will change a set of dates into the corresponding week day. Ie: I have a column of dates in this format: 01/01/03 thru to 16/10/03. I want to write a quick macro which will then drop into an adjacent cell, the day of the week that each day is, so in column 'A' we have the dates (01/01/03) and in column 'B' we have the day that that date was ie Wednesday. any help would be great. cheers On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:13:51 -0700, Gerald wrote: > Hi, > > Am looking for a macro or whatever which will change a set > of ...

30, 60, 90 days late and due within 14 days
I am working on a spreadsheet that will calculate late suspenses. Basically I have 3 different types of late suspenses and am looking to calculate between 0 and 30 days late, 30 - 60 days late, 60 - 90 days late and over 90 days and each of these time frames for the three categories. Here is what my spread sheet looks like: Name ID TYPE SUSP DAYS OVER DUE UNIT WOOD 6470 N/A 18-Mar-05 (234) A SMITH 7453 UNIT 22-APR-05 (199) B JONES 9741 CO 1-Nov-05 (6) C ...

Calendar Items created in Outlook Web Access do not show up in Outlook 2003 sp2 in Cached Mode
I am having the strangest global problem (problem can be recreated with any user on any Windows XP sp2 machine with Outlook 2003 sp2) If a user creates a Calendar item in Outlook Web Access then the item never shows up in Outlook 2003 sp2 in cached mode on their desktop. If you change the Outlook client to online mode (uncheck cached mode) and restart outlook then the item shows up just fine. But switch back to Cached mode and the item is gone again. The other interesting thing about this problem is that if you happen to be in your calendar in Outlook 2003 and you then open OWA and cr...

displaying info when part of a graph is clicked
hi I've been trying to figure out how to display certain data when a ba graph is clicked in excel. For example I have a bar graph with 3 bars each corresponding to a certain number. When I double click one of th bars I would get a popup or it would go to a certain cell containin information. That information would be dynamic pertaining to spreadsheet, so if the information was changed in the spreedsheet th popup from the graph would follow suit. I hope thats not confusing an I appreciate all the help i can get. I was wondering if excel had that capability. Sorry, I am pretty new. Than...

send mail every days
Hello friends, Have a question about outlook 2007. I need to run a macro every days, this macro send a mail with information of a SQL. Have the macro created and run succesfull but how i can to do for run every days automatically ? is possible schedulle this macro ? Thanks in advnace and sorry by my english, Christian Wis. This might help you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?lang=en&mnu=2&smp=10&cmd=showitem -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: &...

Dynamic Button with Event

Outlook calendar heading
Please can somebody tell me how to include the day of the week alongside the date in the Calendar day page heading ie. "Wednesday 19 November" instead of the default "19 November". Thanks ... Rob Change your Long Date Format in Control Panel | Regional and Language Options. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1069228721.350563@ananke.eclipse.net.uk, Rob wrote: > Please can somebody tell me how to include the day of the week...

How do I stop 1 day tasks splitting over 2 days?
I am using Project 2003 and it has got an annoying habit of splitting most tasks with a duration of 1 day into 7 hours of work on one day and 1 hour of work the following day when you look at them within the Resource Usage view. This is mucking up my Gantt chart as the tasks effectively look as if they are 2 day tasks (although the duration cell definitely says 1 day). Any idea what is causing the problem and how do I fix it? Things to note: - The project calendar and resource calendars are definitely showing 8 hour working days (8-12 then 1-5) so that isn’t causing the probl...

Calendar day not days
I am trying to figure a way in which I can add a specified number of calendar days to a date (ex: 9/21/2006 + 14 days = Calendar date). I thought it would be an easy thing to do, but when I try what is on MS help, I get the total days from 1 Jan 1900 and can't figure out how to convert it to the calendar day. Can anyone help out in figuring this formula out. Dan (Still going in circles) Dan, All dates are actually a count of the number of days since 1 Jan 1900 but are just formatted to look like dates. Try re-formating the number you get as a date. -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancie...

Display Taxes on Statemenst
This seems like a real nutty question to ask because I have to be missing something obvious but.... How do you print taxes on statements? Do they naturally display on a statement if they are part of an unpaid invoice? We have a Point of Sale system connected to our Great Plains v7. We have a sales and food tax.. Is there a setting that tells what transaction codes can print on the statements? Thanks for any obvious advice! Kevin R Looks like I found it, in the Tax Detail Maintenance window and Receivables Management Setup window. Kevin "Kevin R" <russellk@darden.vi...

Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds Formula?
Hi Everyone, Could anyone PLEASE help me with a single cell formula that would take the difference between TWO cells containing Dates AND Times, and return the elapsed difference in the following format: "3 Years, 9 Months, 15 Days, 14 Hours, 8 Minutes, 16 Seconds" I've been trying all day to come up with it, but so far have only managed to do the date part! I would be extremely grateful for any help anyone can offer. Thank you. Hi Darrell, As long as you have date & time in each cell as entered by Excel you simply subtract the earlier timestamp from the later ti...

Calculating Time over days
I am trying to calculate hours since I last worked in a daily log. Th issue I have is if there is a day off in between, I need it to go t the previous day totaling the Hours Off. (File Attached) Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Ti Attachment filename: time calculation.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61019 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Check out the NETWORKDAYS function in Help. On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:15:12 -0500, TimSmi <<TimSmi.18ztja@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I am trying to ...

Event 448 Database Corruption
I have a exchange server which have this error. However, we dont discover it, it at error come at leaat 1 year before( we haven't a procedure to keep log,just let it delete,so we dont know the exactly time), because we can backup successful with backupExec, so we did't notice it. I search in google and microsoft. I found the follow article to solve it. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810197 but the problem is that I have not enough harddisk space to do Give more information first Server A, install exchange, 1 store, around 30G, the partition is around 50G Server B, backup Server many...

::: How To Display An All Day Event Into A Work Week or 5 Days Calendar :::
Hi, I am working with Outlook 2003. My calendar is setup to show the work week (5 days - Monday to Friday). This is my preference. When I enter an appointment of "x" hours I can see it on the related column (example: Tuesday from 10:00AM to 11:00AM). No problem, perfect. But when I enter an appointment using the tick box "All day Event" (for one or several days) it doesn't show into the column. It shows only on the top of the day columns. Would you know if there is a way to make it appear into the day column to clearly show that I am busy? In advance many thanks fo...

Exchange/Outlook/Calendaring question
Hey everyone, We are a running Win2k3 domain with Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have a user that is a delegate on her boss's calendar. As a result she get a copy of any meeting requests that comes to him. However, there are two issues that we would like to fine a solution for: 1. If her boss accepts the meeting request she does NOT get notified that he accepted it. Is there a way she can be notified if he accepts or declines the meeting. (She does get a copy of the meeting request, just not her boss's "Accept" or "Decline"). 2. If her BOSS puts an...

1.5% on your investment every day 365 day`s a year!
For a short information, click: www.sap36@freeautobot.com ...

event handler wizard
We have just migrated a very large project from VC++ 6.0 to .NET 2003. This project uses resource only DLLs with the resources in separate directories from the code. Class Wizard in VC++ 6 handled this very nicely and we were able to add new event handlers using the wizard. In .NET when we bring up the event handler wizard there are no classes or message types displayed. Does anyone have any ideas for how to get this to work? Just another example of how VS7 sucks. There were a LOT of things we could do easily in VS6 that VS7 either forgot about, or makes so hard to find that they are ...

Autofilter Displays Sums
I use Excel 2000 to display data extracted from DB2 via SAS. Worksheets use the Autofilter feature on all 45 columns and about 20 of the columns are summed at the bottom. There are also 4 hidden rows below the 'main' data, which is used in the QA process. How the data is updated (replaced) once every three months: Data is extracted from DB2 and a delimited text file is generated - the # of rows is noted. The target Excel file is opened and rows are counted. If the row counts are the same, the rows in the target file are selected and the 'Del' key is pressed - this retains a...

Show actual days
I have two tables : CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT]( [ClientKey] [int] NOT NULL, [PgmKey] [int] NULL, [Date_Admit_Program] [datetime] NULL, [Date_Discharged_Program] [datetime] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_SYS_FD__PROGRAM_CLIENT] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED CREATE TABLE [dbo].[DateLookup]( [DateKey] [int] NOT NULL, [DateFull] [datetime] NULL, [CharacterDate] [varchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [FullYear] [char](4) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL, [QuarterNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekNumber] [tinyint] NULL, [WeekDayName] [varchar](10)...

Julian Dates / Calendars
I would like to set up some sort of formula or macro so when I enter a julian date of 001-366 it automatically changes it to a regular calendar year format - Say I enter "066" - the cell will actually show as 3/6/04 - Anyone familiar with this?? On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:14:01 -0700, "Corinne" <Corinne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to set up some sort of formula or macro so when I enter a julian date of 001-366 it automatically changes it to a regular calendar year format - Say I enter "066" - the cell will actually show as 3/6/04 - Anyone...

Top Sales days top z report days report
Does anyone know how to find my top sales dates/ days with highest sales /highest z reports ? Does any one know how to find those in RMS? Is there a custom report for this ? Thanks Robert Robert: Do you want to look at your past journals/Z reports and print a new report in descending order by sales showing dates? Over what period of time: last month, quarter, year...? Aloha, Miles miles@pacificcomp.biz Pacific Computer Systems Miles Baidack Supporting Business Since 1985 Phone: (808)395-8156 or (808)277-8156 "Robert" wrote: > Does anyone know how to find my top sale...

formula to calculate # of days between dates, excluding holidays
I am wondering if there is a formula out there that will calculate the number of days between two dates, but exlclude holidays. I know there is a formula that will calculate work days, but I need one to calculate all days of the week, not just work days. Assuming your dates are in A1 and B1, Create a RangeName called Holidays in an out of the way place and list your holidays there........then use =(B1-A1)-COUNT(Holidays) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "abs2299" <abs2299@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01F99198-5398-416E-8C3F-2179CF6ADC0E@microsoft.com.....

# of Days
I am using Excel 2003. I need to calculate the number of days since our last accident. Tried using =days360, but am not getting an accurate count. Example: End of month: 9/30/05. Need number of days since last incident occurred on 3/25/05. Should be 189. When I use =days360, I get 185. Is there another way I can get to 189 without having to manually count the days? Thanks in advance. have you tried =today()-a2 where a2 would be the cell with the date of the last accident "dayd" wrote: > I am using Excel 2003. I need to calculate the number of days since our last > acci...

Highlight Old Days in Outlook?
With the latest version of Outlook 2003 is there anyway to highlight days. Would like to highlight days that have passed to make it a bit easier to read. No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Al Franz" <albert@nospam.netmation.com...