Missing date in preview pane

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: imap

Subject line <br>
Sender <br>
F.
0
FlavioB

Hi,

there is no way to change this. The date is only shown in the e-mail
list, and you can toggle between the "preview pane on the right side"
and "below the list" settings to see more details. Also, if you
double-click a message to open it in its own window, you can see the
date as well.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
0
Michel

Missing files

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

And how to Increment Date in each new subForm ?
Woops! Forgot to include in the... How to add subForm copies Post... Each time we copy & past the subForm we want to increment the "Delivery Date" by 7 days. So we have to be able to reference the last subForm item "delivery Date" field and add 7 days to it each time we "paste" a new copy of the subForm. It would certainly be helpful if anyone could share a code snippit that may get me started on this. Some orders are entered for 52 weeks. If we can't auto-increment the delivery date someone will have to sit and type in the delivery date on all 52 copi...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

GP 10 Change Invoice document date.
Hi, Thanks in advance for your help. I have a invoice in GP 10. Entered throught SOP and has been posted. I want to change document date. I have went in tables SOP30200 and SOP 30300 and changed dates. Still wrong date in gp . Are there any other places it needs to be changed. Thanks Dexter Southerland RM20101 - RM Open File. Once invoiced, the document is posted to Receivbles Management also and what you're viewing is the RM record. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

Adding 3 months to a date
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have need of creating a formula that displays the "MMM-DD" of 3 months = later than the adjacent cell. Example:=20 If 02/15/2004 was in cell A1, what formula would I have to have in cell = B1 to display May-15? TIA, AlanN ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C417F4.8AF15F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Print Preview not working
I have a spreadsheet that is set up on Page Setup as Landscape, and the printer is set as Landscape. However, when you do print preview and you print it out, it only does it as Portrait. I am using Excel 2000 on a Windows 2000 OS computer. Is there a fix to this? --Joseph ...

Sort function for dates not working properly
I have a column with mm/dd/yy formatted for dates. When I sort by that column, it will sort by Jan-Dec 2004, then Jan-Dec 2003. I want it to do it by Jan 2004-Dec2003...how can I do this? Kayden, Excel will always use the year then the month to sort by dates. To sort by month ONLY, I would create another column and use the =MONTH() formula that extracts the month from your column of dates. After that, you can use this new column to sort using only the month. HTH Eric Hi Kayden If I got that right your result after sorting is, that you'll get the year descending and the month...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

How di I close the "Preview Pane"?
Evidently going to the folders/general and selecting "View classic view" didn't work........... In WinMail: View | Layout. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Steve Maudsley" <smaudsley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:OfFrSY9iKHA.2780@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Evidently going to the folders/general and selecting "View classic view" > didn't work........... ? There is no "view classic view" setting in Windows Mail. In Windows Mail: View, Layout, uncheck "Show pr...

Archive email with receive date as none
How can I archive mail without a receive date. Outlook requires that one specify a date when archiving. An old KB entry pertaining to OL97 claims this was resolved in OL98, but I have OL02 and have this problem. It archieves on the Modified Date; not the received date -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Toastie" <toastie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:157dc01c44695$fc042ce0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How can I archive mail without a receive date. O...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

No message in preview pane
For whatever reason my preview pane no longer shows my email message. The top pane shows who it is from but when it is clicked on nothing is in the preview pane. I try double-clicking the message and it opens but with no message. What do I need to do. Outlook Express WinXP Prof Go to Start -> Run and type in "Regsvr32 inetcomm.dll" It should work fine! Enjoy! >-----Original Message----- >For whatever reason my preview pane no longer shows my >email message. The top pane shows who it is from but when >it is clicked on nothing is in the preview pane. I try >do...

No date entered still pulls a reult '1' through??
In Excel 2007 i am using the formula =MONTH(P145) all the way down the column, which if there is not date entry in columns that are not yet in use the formula still pulls through a '1' which is mucking up all the corrisponding information that is pulled for the month of Jan. Can anyone advise me as to what i can do to get no result pulling through if there is not a date entered into column P? Thanks. -- Jim When the MONTH function refers to a blank cell, it treats its value as 0. Date 0 (zero) translates to: Saturday, January 00, 1900 (it makes little sense, but t...

Date and time 07-28-10
date and time are correctin properties but when saving files the save date is in 2007 "Duane" <Duane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FAC29EF-4C1C-4471-8BD3-CFBF91BC8296@microsoft.com... > date and time are correctin properties but when saving files the save date > is > in 2007 I suspect you're looking at two different files: One that you just saved and another file of the same name that you saved three years ago. If you post full details of your testing procedure then someone can tell you more. ...

Missing Message Text

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

switch view with splitter pane
Hi, I have a SDI app with a vertical splitter. ON the left side I have a Listview with some items and on the right side a CView. I would like to be able to change view by cliking on my items. All the sample I found show a method by destroying views while I would like to have persistent views. How can I do that ??? SetParent will change the parent without destroying views. You may get some asserts when you exit as there may be some other clean up that is required. --- Ajay Ajay Kalra wrote: > SetParent will change the parent without destroying views. You may get > some asserts when...

if date statement or formula
I am trying to create an If statement that would populate a 1 in another cell by reading the date in the cell next to it. For example, in cell A2 I have 12/12/2005, I want cell B2 to populate with a 1 if there is a date. More or less, every time a date is entered in Column A, I want Column B to have a 1 next to it. I would appreciate any help given. Dates are just numbers to excel. Can you just check to see if that cell in column A is numeric? =if(isnumber(a1),1,0) or =--isnumber(a1) (The -- converts true/false to 1/0's.) If you have other numbers in that column, maybe: =IF(AN...

training day date calculator
I am working on a spreadsheet that will automatically input dates. To calculate the day a class graduates. I need for it to exclude weekends and holidays. It would be best If I could make it use the =A1+1 formula somehow as we often change dates due to cancellation of training. TD Date 1 1 Mar 2 2 Mar 3 3 Mar If you look up Workday function it will probably do what you want. -- Regards, OssieMac "KiowaPilot" wrote: > I am working on a spreadsheet that will automatically input dates. To > calculate the day a class graduates. I need for...

how can I print start & finish dates
I am unable to get the rows for start & finish dates to actually show the dates and to print in calendar. The printout shows the rows, but without any dates. ??? In the calendar doesn't the cell a task start in denote its date? The calendar is not very configurable and is really only suited to very small projects or filtered subsets of Tasks. For everything else use the Gantt Chart. -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Jamarq" <Ja...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items