Lost my calendar don't think there's a backup

About 90 days ago my Blackberry had been having issues recognizing
standing/old calendar entries.  Only new entries would show up on the
home page.  To see the old entries I would have to actually go into
the Calendar.  Then about a month ago, every time I'd go to my
calendar it would take a good 3-5 mins to show.

Anyway, I sync today for the first time (via PocketMac) since this
problem began occurring (only new entries showing on the home page)
and it's apparent that the Blackberry overwrote every calendar entry
on my desktop except for the new entries that were on my blackberry.
So now I only see the recent blackberry entries (those entered in the
last 90 days) on my desktop.

I don't think there is a backup file (at least not one that's been
created in the past year).  Don't know if Time Machine is activated or
not.

My primary objective is to restore the old entries that were on my
Entourage desktop.

Any help is appreciated.
0
FEsupport

On 11/25/09 4:41 PM, in article
202b49f4-c617-46d9-b6dc-dfb02fd6fce0@y32g2000prd.googlegroups.com,
"FEsupport" <fixexpo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think there is a backup file (at least not one that's been
> created in the past year).  Don't know if Time Machine is activated or
> not.
>
> My primary objective is to restore the old entries that were on my
> Entourage desktop.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

If you don't have backup there is no way to restore. You need to take this
time to learn about backing up your data.

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/articles/backup_articles.html>

The article on SuperDuper would cover all your data not just your Entourage
data.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

0
Diane

Outlook calendar company wide
Hi, My client needs a method to centralize calendar and contacts throughout the company, 5 users. They do not have the need for exchange server since they will not need the e-mail centralized or controlled and they do not need to monitor e-mail activities. They just need to know availability for meetings and contacts. In a way they just need an enterprise "outlook" without the pop and SMTP. Any ideas on what software will accomplish this task will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Nick =?Utf-8?B?d2luMjAwM25ld2Jl?= <win2003newbe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Lost Formatting When tab is copied
My problem would seem to be very basic. I have a table that has values with dollars in columns and then a rate (i.e. one cell less another and then divide) in percentage format. When I copy an existing tab either into the same workbook or into a new workbook, many of my percent formats change to dollar format. This happens no matter what page I copy and it happens on pages that I am not even touching or copying. Often times these cells that lose their formatting are next to cells that are in dollar format that are pulling their data from pivot table. Could this have anything to do with it? ...

iPhone and Calendar Syncing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I understand that Ent will only sync with iCal to the 'Entourage' calendar. <br> When I add an appointment on my iPhone, it syncs via MobileMe to my iCal Calendar. <br> Am I right in saying that Entourage will not sync this event unless I move it manually to the Entourage calendar in iCal when I return to my computer? On 2010-03-26 05:00:28 -0400, imacken@officeformac.com said: > I understand that Ent will only sync with iCal to the 'Entourage' calendar. > When I add an ...

What was lost is found
Some of you may recall my frantic thrashing around here when I reinstalled my OS (Win XP) and had to reinstall Publisher 98 but could not find the installation disk. With a tweak here and a cludge there I was able to reinstall from the Publisher directory on the drive. (Don't ever install to the Windows/Program Files directory. Give each application its own root directory.) But the reinstall, though good enough to retrieve all my *.pub files and create new ones, lacks a few features, like hyphenation, spellcheck, etc. But today, what was lost is found. The installation disk turned ...

backup old emails
hi, i am going to format my hard drive so i can reinstall my operating system. i don't want to lose my outlook emails so i want to back up the old emails. i don't know where outlook stores the emails. where are they located? is there an easy way to backup the old emails? thanks. manpreet Simply copy the pst, in OL check properties of pst for location, or search to include hidden. "manpreet" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:607e01c492aa$f814e0f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > hi, > > i am going to format my hard drive so i can reins...

2005 Deluxe
Upgraded from 2003. Seems like I've lost functionality. Can't find how to separate catagory entry between category and subcategory (all one entry now). Also can't find the MoneySide FollowUP Notes that I used to have on the home page. Am I not looking in the right place? Thanks. MoneySide has been gone since M04. You are, IIRC, the second person to post here having noticed. As to dual cat lists: see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=161. BTW, you are supposed to prefer single list. "Elliot" <Elliot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9082426-5...

lost save file
I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas where I should look or what I need to do???? I really need the folders. Thanks Search for .eml files . . . . . "Tink" <Tink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:468CD94A-33D3-45C1-8F1E-1DD5ADC164F2@microsoft.com... > I had a hard drive crash....was able to retrive everything from outlook > express except my "SAVE FOLDERS"....I'm sure they are there...any ideas > where...

project calendar
I am looking for a template to create a master calendar to track client project work on an annual basis including the project name, who is involved, what has to be done and status. ...

brick level backup solutions for exchange?
does anyone have any suggestions besides veritas? I'm looking for a reliable backup solution to external harddisks for. active directory exchange 2003 bare metal restore. http://wm.quest.com/products/recoverymanagerexchange/ -- David Sengupta M.T.S., B.Sc., MCSE, Exchange MVP, CCA Ottawa, Canada Need to understand how Exchange is being used? http://quest.com/messagestats Need to diagnose Exchange performance issues or outages? http://quest.com/spotlight_exchange My E-mail Policy BLOG: http://p0stmaster.blogspot.com "loupgarou" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Calendar issue #3
I have a user who is unable to open/view any accepted calendar items that are sent as recurring meetings. Anytime she atttempts to open them she gets the following message: Can't open this item. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook. Okay, Outlook has been restarted, the system rebooted, Outlook reinstalled and then Office completely reinstalled. I see some posts talking about 'forms' but haven't tried anything there yet. The machine is XP with Outlook 2003. Please help! DK When you did the reinstall ...

Lost Outlook email
----------------------------------------------------------------------- A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see th results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5370 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Question: Am I hosed - YE - PROBABL - MAYB - N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- I downloaded my email from the server, got a message that some of th rest of my mail couldn't be retrieved, closed outlook, re-opened it and the messages I had already retrieved ...

Lost security on modified reports
It appears that access has been lost to modified reports. I checked security and access to the appropriate modified reports is selected, but I can not access them, nor can other users. We work in a Citrix environment and all users access the forms and reports from the server, not local workstations. I have unmarked and marked access and logged out and back in, but with no luck. Any suggestions? Have you tried using Advanced Security's Verify Security feature to check that all the security records are correct, valid and undamaged? It is worth a try. PS: You can also use Advan...

lost portfolio dat
i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >i logged onto msn money to check a portfolio and its >gone. i saved the data previously, how do i recover it? You saved it as *.inv or "my portfolio Backup.mbf"? The group for MSN Money is microsoft.public.moneycentral. ...

URL links under Calendar are not seen as HTML links
Dear, Any way to make all the URL links under the calendar to be directly accessible? They all appear as regular TEXT section (so no way to clik directly on the links, I have to make a cut&past onto the web browser). Thanks, yves Hi Yves, there's a trick that works anywhere in Entourage; if a URL is not displayed as an active hyperlink, simply hold down the Cmd key and click on the URL. Doing so will tell Entourage that the text you have just clicked on is a URL, and it will pass it on to your default browser. On 06/12/09 20:55, in article C741CAAD.E8B%yves-lou...

scheduling calendar
I am trying to figure out how excel, or any other office program, can help me with the scheduling of incoming trucks for my business. I have 4 people answering phones right now and I need a way to cordinate the information on incoming trucks. I have searched all of the templates that are offered but the best looking one is the calendar offered through Outlook. The only problem is I don't use outlook. I would think Excel would offer a similar template to Outlooks calendar that I could share with other people in the corporation on my main server. Any ideas? My opinion is that Exc...

Setting up Resources
I am running SBS2003 and would like our conference rooms to have shared calendars in our address book so that we can access them and invite them to meetings. Not sure how to do this. Thanks in advance for any help! Child - You will need to create a mailbox-enabled user in ADUC. Once that is done you will need to create an Outlook profile for this mailbox. You can either use the new users crendentials are give yourself "full mailbox" access to the mailbox to open it using your crendentials. Once the mailbox is opened go to Tools, Options, click Calendar Options. Click the Resourc...

lost folders
A friend whose computer runs WinXP fully updated just lost her Outlook Express Inbox, Drafts, and Sent Items folders. She says it happened after this week's Automatic Update. She found the Inbox and Drafts in her Recycle Bin, but her Sent Items folder seems to have disappeared. She hadn't overloaded any of the folders. There were 38 messages in Sent Items. I had her check her Store folder just to make sure, and there is no Sent Items folder there. Prior to the update, and now as well, she has been getting a large number of messages wanting to compact her OE folders. Th...

lost authenticity number
I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is there any way to get the number off of my computer? If you mean your Product Key, you can call Micorosft for it. I'm assuming you have to reload Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Amy Gentzyel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ecd01c48d27$cfcdaba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I cannot find my authenticity number for my disk. Is > there any way to get the number off of my computer? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://w...

newsgroup access lost
Hi y'all, I set up access to Newsgroups by adding to the Go Menu as per on-line directions. I used the newsgroup and shut the program. Somewhere along the way it disappeared. I tried to set it up again, but now it's missing (completely). I tried a repair. No good. Any suggestions? Thanks. Robert Do a hard reset on the Toolbar by renaming outcmd.dat to outcmd.old. You should then be able to add it again. Also see the following for more options; http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/news.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outloo...

vbScript to create Calendar Events
Hello, Does anyone have any sample code that allows me to create Calendar Events?? I want a script to create some "canned" calendar events in one of our public folders. I can manually run the script on my workstation using Outlook 2k3. Thanks! Troy Best to do a search of www.microsoft.com/msdn "Troy Bruder" <N0-Spam-troy.bruder@aptconsulting.com> wrote in message news:uNOj5ZpNEHA.3292@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Does anyone have any sample code that allows me to create Calendar Events?? > I want a script to create some "canned" c...

OWA Calendar
I have one OWA user who is unable to add appointments to their calendar. It works fine in the full-blown Outlook 2003 client, but not in OWA. We are using Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Server. The error message I receive is: "The action can't be performed" I have already combed through all of the newsgroups and Google and have checked the registry settings for the Free/busy Publish registry key and made sure it has the correct string. I have also exported the user's mailbox into a PST, deleted the user's account and mailbox and recreated...still no change. Won...

upgraded from MS98 to XP pro and lost emails in Outlook Express
I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them back? >-----Original Message----- >I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. >That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook >Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them >back? >. >I have just upgraded also, I have the problem when I export my mail and import to XP all attachments are gone! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Offi...

Lost Email after Uninstall
I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup my emails. Did I really loose my email or did Microsoft's uninstall program leave the email file somewhere. I have looked for .pst and ..dbx files but can't find any. Thanks, strad Uninstalling never removes your PST file. Keep looking. Make sure you've enabled the display and search of hidden folders. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "strad" <stradwork@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c90a0f78.0310300748.3897db85@posting.google.com... > I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup...

Lost my Newsreader in Outlook 2003
Installed Outlook 2003; everything went fine. Added the newsreader to the standard toolbar...ie. Go>>News by clicking on the toolbars ...customize...go...news. this went fine. Shutdown my computer..brought it home. Opened up outlook NO newsreader !! And it's nowwhere to be found on the customize..commands menu. !!! I tried detect/ and repair. I tried resetting all toolbars. Nothing works. Before I completely remove Office 2003 and reinstall I hope someone might have a solution. Regards, Adam Close Outlook - find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook. --� Milly Stapl...

lost data....lost person!
I'll try to keep it simple....I have Windows XP Home Edition...and The Office 2000 suite....I was useing the Excel 2000 program and forgot to save the data, however, I DID NOT close the program. The data I had put in was gone when I went back to do some more entries and save and close the workbook. When I tried undo in the edit menu it said that I Couldn't undo and only after switching from sheet to sheet did it finally show that I could do one undo but it was on a seperate sheet than the one that I had showing when the option was available and I believe that it was informat...