Latest BlackBerry DM wipes out data in iCal/Entourage

This is a warning to those using BlackBerries. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT
update to the latest version of the Mac DM. If you do, you will lose al
your tasks, notes, and calendar entires on your Mac.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-for-Mac/Desktop-Mgr-1-0
3-problem/td-p/487090/page/2

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/

John
--
Are there errors in the Bible? How should a church
conduct its worship services? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is racism wrong?

John <jwolf6589@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> This is a warning to those using BlackBerries. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT
> update to the latest version of the Mac DM. If you do, you will lose al
> your tasks, notes, and calendar entires on your Mac.
>
> http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-for-Mac/Desktop-Mgr-1-0
> 3-problem/td-p/487090/page/2
>
> http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/
>

> John

A sign god is angry with you John for even THINKING about dancing the
other week! You're going to hell now!
jamiekg

subforms data not saving
I created a subform from the wizard. When I enter data into the subform and information does not store. Please help On Fri, 11 May 2007 09:31:02 -0700, ldydi <ldydi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a subform from the wizard. When I enter data into the subform and >information does not store. Please help Correct the error in your subform. Since we cannot see it, and have no idea how it is set up, nobody here can help! Please post the Subform's Recordsource property; if it's a table, post some fieldnames; if it's a Query please post the query...

X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data
Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options. Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to mess with and can't find an easy way to do this. did you try this righclcik x axis, clcik <format axis> choose <scale> UNCHECK <value(y) axis crosed be...

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

Local Data Groups in CRM 4.0
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to "export" Local Data Groups settings from a client in CRM 4.0 and then "Import" the same setting for all other clients? We need to modifiy several of the Local Data Groups to get the users what the need locally, but it looks very cumbersome if we have to do the same modifications on all clients. Regards Steen Hi Steen, You will need to write some code to achieve this. David's post on the CRM team blog should help you with this: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/12/14/crm-blog-automating-local-data-query-creation.a...

Latest Baseline Set on Task
How can i find out the latest baseline number set on the tasks through reporting database. The biggest challenge is, a PM can move his baseline back & forth (amongst all 10 baseline varaibles). -- Regards, Hyder Zaidi That could be a training issue. The latest baseline should always be Baseline0. When saving a baseline, users should save to Baseline0 and BaselineX, thus ensuring that there's a historical record. This also allows us to create new composite baselines rather than simply creating a brand new one for all tasks. By default MPP and PWA both display the...

Extracting Data with in Brackets [ ...... ]
I only want the data that is contained in the brackets. I only need the address and not the directions to the places. Any and all hepl is appreciated. Depart 786 BROOKHURST BOULEVARD [786 BROOKHURST BOULEVARD, LATHROP, CA 95330] on Brookhurst Blvd (East) 76 yds Turn RIGHT (South) onto Late Harvest Pl 0.1 mi Road name changes to Grapevine Pl 43 yds Turn RIGHT (South) onto Winter Wheat Ln 54 yds At 17950 WINTER WHEAT LANE [17950 WINTER WHEAT LANE, LATHROP, CA 95330], return North on Winter Wheat Ln 54 yds Turn RIGHT (East) onto Grapevine Pl 142 yds Turn RIGHT (South) onto Rusty Pl...

Can you show data in a data table but not plot it on the chart?
I need to be able to include a total column in a data table on the stacked chart I'm doing but not plot it on the chart itself. Is this possible and how? Armadillo, Unfortunately you can't add totals to a chart-generated data table. However, with a little formatting work you can create a data table with worksheets cells. Please see this site for an example: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=509 ---------------------------- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Armadillo" wrote: > I need to be able to include a total column...

MSExch2003 Cluster, change drive letters data path
I am wondering on the correct procedure for changing the drives for Exchange 2003 in a clustered environment. The Exchange 2003 Clustered resource was created with a 'data path' = m:\exchsrvr This resulted in all of the databases, SMTP, MTA, Search folders being created within this folder. I can change the database directories using ESM, SMTP directories using ESM x.400 (MTA) directory using ESM I can change the MTA Run Directory by editing the registry when the server is active and manually changing the path I have not been able to change the Search directory (either by ed...

Managing Data Table
Hi, I need help to wrap the tex in Data Table. If any one knows how to do it, please let me know. Thanks for your help in advance. Yogesh Hi Yogesh What version of PowerPoint are you using? What kind of table is it and how did it get there (e.g. insert -> table, or a table connected with a graph)? If it's a graph, is it an Excel graph or an MSGraph graph? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yogesh" <Yogesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68FDA89-6289-4341-8886-54C580...

Query All records except latest
Access 2003 I need to limit my query to ALL RECORDS EXCEPT the most current record. Any ideas on how to do this -- deb Deb - It will look something like this, assuming no more than one record per date per key field. You can adjust to use date/time if that is needed. It depends on what makes your records unique. Try something like this, substituting your table and fieldnames... Select myKeyfield, field1, field2, field3, myDate FROM myTable Where myDate < (Select max(myDate) from myTable AS T2 WHERE T2.myKeyfield = myTable.myKeyfield) -- Daryl S "d...

Deleting parts of data
On my data sheet, I have 5#-4#-2#(on colume B only Ex 12345-6789-01) was hoping to find a way to delete hypens and last 2#. It would tak me a while to erase this manually. thanks for your help! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if this is stored as 'Text (and is not a custom format) try the following formula =SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-2),"-","") and if you want this stored as a number use =--SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-2),"-","") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > On my data sheet, I have 5#-4#-2#(on colume B ...

When is the latest version not the latest version
This is not really a question - but maybe someone else can benefit from the pain I have been through today. I have been doing development work for the past few weeks using RDC in to a client's server. By last Friday, with disconnects happening every 20 seconds, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and install the license of Office 2007 I have bought and pull everything to my own office dev site. After 4 hours of fighting SQL 2005 being unable to restore a SQL 2008 backup I finally had a complete environment. However, I found that a popup short cut menu in a subform di...

How to change an array of data
I am searching for a simple way to change a column of data (numbers) from a vertical layout to a row in a horizontal layout. Does anyone know how I can do this in Excel Hi maybe this will do 1. Select the column and copy them 2. Select your target row 3. Goto 'Insert - Paste Special' and choose 'Transpose' as option HTH Frank Diviseuk wrote: > I am searching for a simple way to change a column of data (numbers) > from a vertical layout to a row in a horizontal layout. > > Does anyone know how I can do this in Excel Use copy and then Paste Special and check T...

click on link in outlook
if i click on a link in an email message i get a error message saying "Cannot Read CAB Data" I am using Office XP Outlook 2002 ...

Can you import data from a scanner into an excel spreadsheet?
Can you import data from a scanner into an excel spreadsheet? My scanner can create an xls file, but I don't think it can start excel and import what it scans. And I don't know of any way to start the scanner from excel, scan the document, and do the import. vas wrote: > > Can you import data from a scanner into an excel spreadsheet? -- Dave Peterson Yes, but you need special OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software to accomplish this. Check your scanner's web site. They may have something available for download. -- swatsp0p -------------------------------...

latest hot fix for rams
is it true that you have to pay for hot fixes.? we have to pay for fixes that should be done in the first place. Anyways is there a way to download hot fixes from some other source except Microsoft This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C94E3A.01B74EF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Daniel, If you are not on a RMS Maintenance program with MBS, then yes. If you = are on Maintenance, just go into CustomerSource, open a new support = incident and ask for the latest version of RMS. Be ...

create pivot table for non-normalized data
Hi Folks, I need to create a pivot table based on un-normalized data arranged similar to the following with the objective being to show the total amount of each item that has been sold. Can I get a total count of each item by direct manipulation in a pivot table, or do I need to calculate this first in the source data? date, TxnID, item1, item2, item3 jan1, 1, apple, banana, apple jan2, 2, apple, apple, orange jan3, 3, apple, banana, orange jan3, 4, orange,orange,orange Thanks U can get it direct I dont where ur source data are located by try entering ur example in a spreadsheet and put p...

Making a MsgBox return cell data when search finds different data in an adjacent cell
Thank you for helping me with this in advance. I'm grateful for all the help I've found in these groups. I'm running a macro that is searching a sheet for data. When it finds that data, I need a msgbox to pop up with the data from that column's top cell. I have it searching the sheet and finding the data listed in the search. Because of the possibility of multiple winners, the msgbox will pop up each time someone scores. This macro works fine as it is except I would like to add the winners names to the message boxes. thanks again, JasonK With Worksheets(1).Range(&quo...

Data Recovery Book
Hi! I am glad to introduce World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming. Book also Includes a FREE CD, which contains complete Source Codes of all the software/Programs described within the book and may interesting tools You can see the contents of the book and order Online on following link: http://www.DataDoctor.biz/author.htm The Details of the Book are as follows: Title of the book: "Data Recovery with & without Programming" Author of the book: Tarun Tyagi Publishers of the book: BPB Publications, New Delhi, India Number of Pages: ...

crm over a blackberry
If we have a blackberry connected to our network so that a user is able to recieve email through our exchange server, is it possible to also recieve the crm info? Or is there an entirely different application that would need to run from the blackberry for CRM? Thanks MobilePortal has an add-on that will let you view CRM over a blackberry. Also, Microsoft is coming out with a pocketpc version of CRM. >-----Original Message----- >If we have a blackberry connected to our network so that a >user is able to recieve email through our exchange server, >is it possible to als...

Data Validation Dropdown #2
the problem is that the list data is still in the data validation (allo list) but I don't see the dropdown from the cell. if I go to anyothe sheet to do the same, then I can see the dropdown on the cell -- jliu200 MS programmer for financial industr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jliu2000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1521 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26846 To check the obvious things first, if you select the cell, then go to Data/Validation, is the "in-...

inserting updatable data
I have a histogram chart. I also want to include, in a text box or something like it, the mean and standard deviation of the data. But I want these two numbers to update automatically if I change the data. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Jamie Huh? I've tried what you have suggested, but I get an error every time I try to create the formula. I'm using XL 2002. I've tried this with and without a textbox. I've tried this with the chart selected, or the textbox selected. What am I missing? Thanks. Art >-----Original Message----- >Hi Jamie, >In a cell ...

Data Import/ Data Map Questions
Hello, I am developing a solution that will allow various new and updated entities to be loaded from several source systems into a Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 installation on an ongoing basis. There are some up- front components to the solution that detect new/changed source system data that are custom but I wanted to be able to use the built-in Data Import facilities within 4.0 to take the data from Excel files and load it into the CRM. I've looked at the sample code in the SDK and have been able to write code that will do this, including use of Picklist and Lookup (ie parent account) type ...

New thing and latest download
New thing and latest download Govern thy life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one, and read the other. http://bajagu.guys.googlepages.com/www.newinfoproducts.c-o.in ...

Can I use data from different worksheets to create a chart
I am running Excel 2000. I have 3 worksheets from different schools. I want to compare ratings from each of the schools in one chart. Can I do that and, if so, how. Thanks Yes you can build a single chart that plots data from 3 different worksheets. You haven't said what type of chart, so I will walk you through an XY (Scatter) chart. Let me know if you need help with another chart type. Step 1 - Create new worksheet where you will place embedded chart. Name your new worksheet Charts Step 2 - In your new Charts sheet, from the top menu select Insert > Chart to start Excel&#...