I use Entourage 2008 on Mac 10.5.8 operating system. <br>
0
entscruser333

On 2010-04-20 15:02:30 -0400, entscruser333@officeformac.com said:

> My INBOX is not updating although everything else seems to be working
> just fine. My Sent items, calendar etc update with no problems.

Typically a cache problem,
Select the root of your Exchange account and Ctrl-click it. You should
be able to get to the properties and from there to purge the cache.
Entourage will then redownload everything (and hopefully clear your
refresh issue)

Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso
4/20/2010 7:28:48 PM
Thanks for your reply Corentin. How do I select the root of my Exchange account? <br><br>Thanks
0
entscruser333
4/20/2010 7:43:10 PM
On 2010-04-20 15:43:10 -0400, entscruser333@officeformac.com said:

> Thanks for your reply Corentin. How do I select the root of my Exchange
> account?
>
> Thanks

You click it ;-)

What I meant by that was that on the list of mailboxes on the left-side
pane, you click on the name of the Exchange account.

Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso

sevice packs not included in windows update??
I am running windows vista home premium and have had to reinstall. When going through the windows update the service packs dont show up. do i need to download and install manualy? -- smills98823 Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 service packs are not available for installation through Windows Update: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=948343#method5 smills98823 wrote: > I am running windows vista home premium and have had to reinstall. When > going through the windows update the service packs dont show up. do i > need to download and install manualy? >...

Can't update credit card after SP2
I have Money 2007 Premier and XP SP2. Before updating Money, I could pull info from two Capital One accounts. Now, both fail, usually with no info other than suggestions to try again or contact customer service. However, on the last try, one account was reported as having trouble at the 'bank'. I found a somewhat relevant article in on-line help but can't get back to it. It did mention repairing the file; I tried this and it reported no errors in the file. Thanks for any suggestions. John In microsoft.public.money, jj wrote: >I have Money 2007 Premier and XP SP2. &g...

no inbox
I just added another email account to my outlook, but I can't find an inbox for the new email address. What version of Outlook are you using? Adding a new e-mail account doesn't create any new Inboxes - the e-mail will go into the same Inbox as the existing accounts. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm <lisareyna@aol.com> wrote in message news:1193371832.071337.126490@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... >I just added another email account to my outlook, but I can't find an > in...

IMAP Inbox empty
Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2, both fully updated. Opened it this morning and the IMAP Inbox is completely empty. Emails showing on Webmail and in Thunderbird, but O2007 Inbox empty! (All the other subscribed folders are OK - it's just the Inbox). How do I fix this? Remove the account then add it back again. It should grab everything in the IMAP Online Store. -- Bill R MVP "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:O7PC8go%23HHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2, both fully updated. > Opened it this morning and t...

Auto update kills all office applications
Microsoft Office just autoupdated, and now I can't open any Microsoft Office Programs (use Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). The icon will jump once (in the dock) and then stop. Tried deleting Microsoft preferences Also tried repairing disk permissions Details about my Mac are as follows: Model Name: MacBook Pro 15" Model Identifier: MacBookPro2,2 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB Memory: 1 GB Bus Speed: 667 MHz Boot ROM Version: MBP22.00A5.B01 SMC Version:...

Multiple Muliselect Listbox form update
Hello, I am trying to work though getting multiple muliselect listboxes to work. Got the first one to work but I can't get the second one to work. They are going to be cascading to filter a subform. my code that doesn't work is: Private Sub BarType_Click() Dim MyDB2 As Database Dim qdf2 As QueryDef Dim i2 As Integer, strSQL2 As String Dim strwhere2 As String, strIN2 As String Dim ctl2 As Control Dim frm2 As Form Dim varItm2 As Variant sDocName2 = "BarInquiry SearchBarTypes" Set MyDB2 = CurrentDb() Set frm2 = Forms!BarInquiry Set ctl2 = frm2!BarType ...

how do I combine 2 inboxes my regular inbox and an 'inbox 1 I cre
In screwing around with my mail message rules,I somehow created an "Inbox1" that has a arrow attaching it to the primary inbox. What's the proper way of either deleting 'inbox1' or whatever I need to do so that all the mail I want goes into the primary inbox ? (which the rules,somehow don't allow me to do unless I'm missing something completely) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Resolved,thanks "bbrebozo" <bbrebozo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A3068D7-355A-4A92-9965-81505371AD2D@microsoft.com... > I...

Updatable SPROC on sub form
I have a subform that has a sproc as it's record source. To display the needed fields, I have to use a SELECT statement within my subform sproc that includes an inner join. Is it possible to update a sproc on a sub form that contains joins? To test it, I got rid of the join within the subform's sproc and had a simple SELECT from a single table and it seemed to work. I was wondering if sql/access has a limitation on updating sprocs that contain table joins? Any help or ideas would be appreciated. ...

Style 401 global customer update
Hello, This has been going on for awhile, and maybe it's normal, but I thought I'd see if something isn't a little off. We are running HQ with 3 stores. All customers are global. We have around 3300 customer in the database. When a 401 is ran, it's updating roughly 1800 customers at every store (we don't have 1800 customers doing stuff with their accounts on a daily basis either). I understand the update if a customer has visited the store, or changed their address, but a lot of these customers haven't had changes made to their account and yet they are being...

online update #4
When msmoney 2007 downloads updates, it often duplicates entries which have to be matched. BUT TODAY, instead of a few of recent entries, it went back to 2003 and show a $16,000 error. I was able to restore from backup but afraid to allow online updates again. Any clues to what went wrong? We need more information: How is the download coming in? - By you going to the bank's website and initiating a download (if so, what is the file type: OFX or QIF?) - Money doing it "directly" (if so, is it an OFX or a "third-party" download? If you don't know, what bank ...

No Messages in Inbox
I can send email, but cannot receive it. The Exchange account is valid, but I am not receiving any email. Any ideas? Need more info - if you're using Exchange, are you opening up the Exchange mailbox directly? what services do you have loaded? What version of Outlook? Have you checked your view settings on the inbox? Have you asked your Exchange admins for help? Brian wrote: > I can send email, but cannot receive it. The Exchange > account is valid, but I am not receiving any email. Any > ideas? ...

where is the Outlook update?
Can someone send me the link to the Outlook update that was publicized to pop up when user receives an email with an attachment? When I slipstreamed Office 2k to integrate service pack 2, now I can't install the latest Office updates. Thanks :) ...

Update list box
I have a form to update a list box. Everything works well but the user must hit "enter" after imputing a new item or the value will not be updated in the list box. All edits to list box work, but new fields require the "enter" key to be pressed. How can I program the "enter" key in VB in a close button. So far I have tried the following: Private Sub Command4_Click() DoCmd.Restore Forms("frmVictim").lstVictim.Requery DoCmd.Close End Sub I'm unclear on what you are trying to do... Listboxes are predefined lists of items... why would...

Re: need help with an Outlook update
Because when trying to update Office, it is telling me that I need this update. This might be why I am unable to block attachments. I've done all the customization on the server, but attachments are not being blocked, and I think it's because these updates are not applied. ~Alissa >-----Original Message----- >Why are you adding that update? It is for Outlook 2000, not Outlook 2002. > >-- >Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP >Author of > Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for > Administrators, Power Users, and Developers > http://www.outlookc...

9.0 SP3 and 2007 year-end tax update
Our client installed SP3 which is suppose to have the 2007 tax year-end however the date of the last tax year-end update still shows last year. Is there another step or are they ok if SP3 was installed successfully? If you go to tools --> setup --> payroll --> payroll the date should be 11/14/2007. The tax tables are downloaded from the menu. -- Charles Allen, MVP "MES" wrote: > Our client installed SP3 which is suppose to have the 2007 tax year-end > however the date of the last tax year-end update still shows last year. Is > there another step or are...

old inbox messages disappearing
Anyone know why old email messages left in the inbox would disappear without being deleted? Usually a filtered view. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Darla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d5501c42a43$a8f8ce70$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know why old email messages left in the inbox would > disappear without being deleted? Thanks, I will check my friend's outlook settings. >-----Original Message----- >Usually a filtered view. >-- >Russ Valentine >[MVP-Outlook] >"Darla" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

outlook inbox slows down
1.my client has informed me that his inbox slows down we he moves from one e-mail to another, and his cursor develops a tail 2. my other client has a problem accessing he inbox but when we moved the inbox to another pc on the network she can gain access to her own inbox on the other machine Do you have Norton Antivirus? If so the latest up has scewed things up. Open Norton and goto Options/Misc. and uncheck the Office plug in. This seem to effect every MS Office program. Check other newsgroups about it. That's how I found out. "donovan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

How do I make my inbox mails which the receiver is a specific grou
I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a specific folder. How to do that? Many thanks for your replying. You can use the Rules Wizard (on the Tools menu) to move items from different senders to different folders. "vincent" <vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:220B0059-3C29-41C0-BC7C-C4DFBF004E98@microsoft.com... > I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I > want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, ...

Internet Updates #2
I just installed Money 2004 premium on a new computer with XP. When I try for an internet price update I get the message - Money was unable to download Internet quotes. This happens about 49 out of 50 tries - Very frustrating. Using the same product on my old computer with Windows 2000, over the same DSL wireless link, I do not have a problem. Among the faqs there was a comment that this would happen if one had over 161 prices to update. However, the 2004 premium product was not listed as one having this problem. Further, with one of my databases I have far fewer than 161 prices to updat...

UPDATE ADDRESS
please have transcriptionist update this address in their system. Brian Wall, MD BC Wall Medical Group 1574 Union Road Ste A Gastonia, NC 28054 thanks, angie ...

Starting in Inbox
How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. Outlook Express>Tools>Options> General tab - select open with.inbox. "Scott" <scott@eicom.net> wrote in message news:FkPqg.11108$j7.315106@news.indigo.ie... > How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. > You should be able to set that here: Tools menu > Options > Other > Advanced "Scott" <scott@eicom.net> wrote in message news:FkPqg.11108$j7.315106@news.indigo.ie... > How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. Try this:...

Case Modified Date/Time update on changes
Having the ModifiedOn date and time update on changes to related notes, activities or even just the OnSave event would be much more useful when reporting on neglected cases. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

retreving old inbox
i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help "matt" <beer4matt_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5f6b01c42df0$c371e9c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old > inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but > i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help This group is for the support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and 2003. Outlook Express, while having a similar name is in fact a...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Project Server 2007 Task Update Status
Does anyone know of a way for me to setup a view that will enable my resource managers to view the status of task updates that have been submitted to the PM? We require PM approval of task updates before timesheets can be submitted, and I would like the resource managers to see whether thier folks have submitted updates (imported from thier timesheets) to the PM and whether those update requests are pending, approved or rejected. I can find any fields availabe in the resource assignments view that show (change requested, submission status, etc.) for tasks, nor do I see anything that I ca...