Importing Entourage Date

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

The board on my old MacBook has just died but I managed to clone the disc and drag all the data out and onto an external drive.  All my data is there along with what seems to be the complete system however I can't import the Entourage files, database and folders into my iMac!  I've tried to locate the folders and files using import then searching through the Documents / Office 2008 identities etc. but when I get to the database folders they are 'greyed' out and I can't attach them.  I have had a message saying that my rules folder is corupt! Any ideas?
0
BrickBeat

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/database/move.html>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

Import and export

Importing messages #6

Importing data

SumProduct using Date Range
I need to sum a values using multiple criteria and a date range. Example - I need to sum the total amount of all investors that have an "N" in the n/e column, are in a specified region, in a specified fund, and are between the dates of 2/1/2010 through 3/1/10. Can't seem to get this to work? Any help is greatly appreciated. n/e Inv Date Investors Amount Fund Region E 2/1/2010 Client 1 $250,000 1 Asia E 2/1/2010 Client 2 $20,000 2 North America N 2/1/2010 Client 3 $14,000 4 North America N 2/1/2...

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Hiding tasks with due dates in the distant future
I'd like to display only my tasks for the next month or so. How can I filter out those that are in the distant future or recurring tasks that won't be due until next year or the year after? Hi, Goto the Tasks folder. Goto the Customize current view. Click on the Filter Button. Goto the Advanced Tab. Under define more criteria, clickon the Feilds and then select All Task Feilds and then select Due Date. Then under the condition Select Between and then in the Value enter the range of dates ( say 3/8/2004 and 3/10/2004 ). Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Ambe...

Importing Dynamic data

Investmnet transactions by tx date vs. settlement date?
When I download broker transacitons, they appear to be recorded base dupon the settlement date rather than the transaction date. This can confuse me as the difference is up to 5 days (sometimes seems like more). Is there a way to set the default to record and track transactions by the trade date rather than the date the trade settles? In microsoft.public.money, spacebased wrote: >When I download broker transacitons, they appear to be recorded base dupon >the settlement date rather than the transaction date. This can confuse me as >the difference is up to 5 days (sometimes s...

can scheduled start date and actual start date be different
i have made my plan with scheduled start date now i update the plan with actual start date which is different from scheduled start date then scheduled start date changes and becomes same as actual start date can actual start date and scheduled start date be different? if yes, how? On Jan 13, 2:28=A0pm, parag <pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have made my plan with scheduled start date > now i update the plan with actual start date which is different from > scheduled start date > then scheduled start date changes and becomes same as actual start date ...

Importing a CSV file

Upgrading student edition to Entourage EWS.

Convert data to UK date type
I have a small script for reading the AV def dates from a file. $def = (gc "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\usage.dat")[0,2,4] | foreach-object {$_.Remove(9,4)} | foreach-object {$_.Trim("[" + "]")} the output is three lines one per definition type. yyyymmdd yyyymmdd yyyymmdd I am looking to convert this to a UK style date output. say $a = 30/11/2009 $b = 28/11/2009 $c = 18/11/2009 I have tried... adding ForEach-Object {$yyyy = $_.Substring(0,4); $mm = $_.substring(4,2); $dd = $_.Substring(6,2)} With little...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Converting dates into their respective fiscal quarters
Hi All, I have gotten this formula thru the help of someone. It converts dates into their respective fiscal quarters. The formula is: ="Q"&INDEX({4;1;2;3},INT((MONTH(A2)+2)/3)) However, this formula uses a fiscal year which starts on April 1st. I need the formula to start on 1st Nov as its start of a fiscal year. Can anyone advice on this, thanks. I find this formula easy to modify: ="FY"&YEAR(A1)-(MONTH(A1)<11)&"--Q"&INT(1+MOD(MONTH(A1)-11,12)/3) November 1, 2007 is quarter 1 of 2007? Tan wrote: > > Hi All, > > I have got...

Getting my chart to display dates
i have two different values that i am charting on a scatter plot; projected value and actual value for each month. I want my X axis to be the months. For some reason when I go to format the axis it is showing the dates as the number code and is givng me no option to show each month. i can use the number code and set a maximum and minimum date but when i set a 30 day increment it duplicates a month over a long period of time. How do I get the axis to recognize that those are days and chart th value for each month? I want all the months to be displayed on the x axis. I hope this ma...

Date Formats-Weeks in Date No
Good morning, I have a graph that runs from a query. Recipients of a group wanted data shown in weeks so I entered: Week No: (Format([DateIR],"ww"" '""yy")) Results were: 1 '07; 2 '07; 3 '07 etc. They would like to see the 'week period' i.e. 'Jan 1-Jan 6' say, rather than the 'week number'. Can someone please advise me how you enter it to get the this information. The graph runs by week for the whole year. Thank you, IEJ Good morning, Thank you. I'll give it a try and see if it works. Regards, IEJ "KA...

importing email

import pdf table

Field missing upon XML import

Excel 2003