import .pst file into entourage 2008 no access to pc

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

my pc just broke I have my outlook 2007 file saved in a .pst file, I don't have access to a pc, what I can do to import in entourage? <br>
It seems that for mac office the compatibility is essential but not for all!!!
0
ladyelena

On 4/7/10 6:53 PM, ladyelena@officeformac.com wrote:
> just broke I have my outlook 2007 file saved in a .pst file, I don't
> have access to a pc, what I can do to import in entourage?

There are some third party option that can help with that.

Check out the options on the "Convert Mail from Windows to Mac" Page:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html#import_all>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

--B_3355914147_5494309

On 5/5/10 2:11 AM, in article 59bb6aca.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"NIKO@officeformac.com" <NIKO@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I saw your suggestion but almost all applications are installed in a PC to
> convert from Outlook. Would appreciate if you punctually go over a solution
> for the case of "not having a PC" or having mac running in windows with
> outlook.

Try EmailChemy. It installs on a  Mac.

As far as going over the options, I don�t use a PC and don�t have any
personal experience with converting.

If you can wait until Dec. Outlook for Mac will be able to import .pst file.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

--B_3355914147_5494309

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: import .pst file into entourage 2008 no access to pc</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt=
'>On 5/5/10 2:11 AM, in article <a href=3D"59bb6aca.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0"=
>59bb6aca.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href=3D"NIKO@officeformac.co=
m">NIKO@officeformac.com</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"NIKO@officeformac.com">NIKO@=
officeformac.com</a>&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><=
SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'>I saw your suggestion but almost all application=
s are installed in a PC to convert from Outlook. Would appreciate if you pun=
ctually go over a solution for the case of &quot;not having a PC&quot; or ha=
ving mac running in windows with outlook. <BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'><BR>
Try EmailChemy. It installs on a &nbsp;Mac.<BR>
<BR>
As far as going over the options, I don&#8217;t use a PC and don&#8217;t ha=
ve any personal experience with converting.<BR>
<BR>
If you can wait until Dec. Outlook for Mac will be able to import .pst file=
..<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP<BR>
Entourage Help Page &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>www.entour=
age.mvps.org/&gt;<BR>
Entourage Help Blog &nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>blog.entourage.m=
vps.org/&gt;<BR>
YouTalk &lt;<a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy">http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy</=
a>&gt; &lt;-- Entourage mailing list<BR>
Twitter: follow &lt;<a href=3D"http://twitter.com/entouragehelp">http://twitt=
er.com/entouragehelp</a>&gt;<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3355914147_5494309--

0
Diane

Remote VPN access to Exchange
We have a user who is remotely connecting to our network via VPN through a Cisco PIX firewall. She can access network resources no problem, but when she tries to configure Outlook using our Exchange server, it keeps asking for authentication. Using her windows account information does not work. How do we get past this? Thanks. Is she actually authenicating in the domain or is she using cached credentials? It seems unusual that authentication would work for network resources for not for Exchange. What type of network resources is she asking and is she actually logging onto the domain...

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

missing sample.mny file
Hi, I can't seem to locate the delivered sample.mny file in my C drive anymore. Any idea where I can download it? On Mar 16, 4:33 pm, apkesh <apk...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I can't seem to locate the delivered sample.mny file in my C drive > anymore. Any idea where I can download it? > Not sure what you mean by 'delivered'. No disk? Downloaded? Re-download...... ...

PST Outbox Not Emptying
I have a user with Outlook 2000 who has his email in a 1.9GB PST which has 49 emails in the Outbox. When he connects to this PST, the emails send but do not disappear from the Outbox and users keep getting repeats of these same emails. We cannot delete 1 or all of the emails from the Outbox, but were able to copy them to another folder. Cannot move or delete any emails within the PST. We have used the SCANPST.EXE and tried compression of the PST with negative results. Since the user didn't store his PST on a network drive which are backed up nightly, we cannot just restore i...

Opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel
Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for Windows) files "Jim Warren" <Jim Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. >I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 >Release 9 for Windows) files The .wk? file formats predated Microsoft securing +90% market share, so way back then they had to compete in terms of interoperability. The .123 file format came after Mi...

excel 97 xml import

OWA Access denied to domain users Exchange 2000
Hi I have set up a new virtual directory to access the mail from OWA for the domain abc.com. When I type the OWA URL I get the prompt. I try user A@abc.com and it works. Then I try user B@abc.com and it denies access. I am at a loss to understand why some users in the domain can log in to OWA and some users can't. I'd appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks & Regards Any help? soup_or_power@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi > I have set up a new virtual directory to access the mail from OWA for > the domain abc.com. When I type the OWA URL I get the prompt. I try > user A@abc...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

recover damaged excel file
I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Hi, what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the files, did you send the file to somebody? "Nora_Italy" wrote: > I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no > way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Thank you Eduardo. I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately we backup files only once a month and I created...

Importing a CSV file

Re: Office Mac 2008
Hi Neil - Our question could be interpreted in more than one way:-) Regardless of Edition, each *license* permits installation on one "fixed location" system & one "portable" system. The licensee of the software is entitled to be using it on *one or the other* of those two systems at a time. There is nothing to prevent additional installations on other systems other than one's own conscience but doing so is in violation of the EULA. From another interpretation of your question, there is no limit to the number of times you can reinstall Office - if you have to ref...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Can I delete archive.pst?
If I am relatively certain I'll never use anything in archive.pst (and to my knowledge in 10 yeas of using OL, I have never knowingly accesssed that file)....can I delete archive.pst to save disk space? (It's >300mb and climbing) Yes, but I would open it in Outlook first to verify that you do not need anything in the file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and fi...

Back up file function no longer works
Although we have previously had no problem with running a backup of our Money 2002 file on file close, we now get an error message saying that "The operation cannot be performed." The filename is the same it always was. Any ideas? ...

importing email

File Size
Please note that this is not your typical file size question. I have a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file that varies in size from 15-100Mb depending on how much data I populate it with. Every day, in order to email this file out, I alter it by doing the following: Select all tabs (11 in all). Select all cells Copy/Paste Values Delete 5 of the tabs Save as a new Excel Workbook (not macro enabled) The new file size is now roughly 600Kb. However, all of a sudden, the changed file is about 2Mb. I made sure to delete all the excess rows/columns. I deleted the one macro that I h...

SBS2008 +RDS 2008 r2+ hyper V
Hi I am running a SBS2008 and a windows server 2008 R2 on a hyper V server. The remote desktop works fine when I connect with remote desktop client on 3389, but when i go to the sbs rww site an choose from the client list to connect to RDS server i get a licensing error "the remote desktop disconnected the session because a error in the licensing protocol". I get the same error both with user and administrator accounts. Best regards Jimmy Try to disable the IE protection mode from your clients which will connect to the RDS. hope that can help. "Surfe...

import pdf table