Help! I accidentally deleted emails that I desperately need to recover... Any suggestions please?

Desperate here!  I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails?

Many thanks!

0
Gavin

On 1/26/10 10:20 AM, in article C7847266.27FB9%gavin@kerner.com, "Gavin
Wilding" <gavin@kerner.com> wrote:

> Desperate here!  I have used LACIE back up, does it save emails?

It depends on what you backed up. Without more details, we can't help.

You can use Switch Identity to access data in a second Identity.
--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

Simple VBA Deletion of certain rows.
Good evening all. this seems so simple but I have tried searching Google, but to no avail. And so I do hope someone can help me here. I am simply looking for code to delete the rows that have Zero in Column C, a simple example as follows: Formats: A=Text, B=Text, C=Number A B C 1 Header Header Header 2 003 M080 85.26 3 005 M080 0.00 4 004 M076 25.25 5 002 M085 0.00 6 006 M564 0.00 7 001 K798 ...

sumifs help

Public Folders can't receive email from outside sources.
This is on an exchange 2003 server. When external email is addressed to the public folder the sender gets these messages. I can send to this address from inside without error. Suggestions please. Thanks. Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:30:23 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;SubbasinPlanning@nwppc.org Action: failed Status: 5.2.1 X-Display-Name: Subbasin Planning Download Attachment: attachment21 Attachment21: Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, ...

HTML Emails Loose Formatting on Forward / Reply
We are currently sending out some HTML emails (via a programmatic tool) to members of our company who use Outlook 2000 -2004. These emails use inline style definitions (i.e. defined in the header) that are applied throughout the email (i.e. to table cells, paragraphs, etc.). The problem is: The styles seem to come through fine when the user first receives the email, but when a user replies or forwards the email, the outlook/word editor seems to generate its own interpretation of those styles which ends up being very different from how they orginally looked. I've seen other HTML based em...

Help !

Help with this thing

can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a + sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted folders. If not, try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Good luck! "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0BBE54-1B33-4465-B984-E6C477367435@microsoft.com... > Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to k...

Need function to insert worksheet name into a cell of that worksheet.
I have found a formula on the web help site to automatically insert a worksheet name into a cell of the worksheet. I have several worksheets and wish to identify each worksheet automatically in a cell of each worksheet. When I use the formula it initially brings in the correct worksheet name. However when I select another worksheet the prior name appears in the selected cell. Perhaps I need to change something in my formula or this is a problem that I can't correct. What is your suggestion? The following formula is what I am using in each worksheet. =MID(CELL("fil...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Support Email to Support Case
I've only earned about two days of experience with this program so far, so here goes my first request... I have the Pro Suite 1.2 version of CRM and I've successfully setup a Queue User so that all emails that come to Support@***.com are automatically entered into CRM. I would like to have CRM automatically create a CASE with this email, or at least have a CASE created when someone accepts or assigns the email. Is this possible? Is this something I'll need the Workflow Manager for? Thanks for your help in advance, Vito You need www.c360.com's Email to Case module. It&#...

exch 5.5 help

CRM 3.0 Invalid Association error when sending email
On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know about this? Thanks! Hi. I also have the "Invalid Association" error when sending email, did anyone find a resolution to this? Thanks in Advance. Dav "Troy" wrote: > On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The > request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know > about this? Thanks! Reply to self - turned out to be the authe...

new emails that are really a month old that reload every few minutes
Help. Every few minutes, I have to delete 28 "new" emails...this is a brand new problem that started yesterday. The same emails from October keep showing up as new very few minutes...I've had to delete hundreds of emails today. Why is this happening? Is there some reason you aren't deleting messages from the POP server after downloading them? Allison wrote: > Help. Every few minutes, I have to delete 28 "new" > emails...this is a brand new problem that started > yesterday. The same emails from October keep showing up > as new very few minutes....

Deleting messages
I delete messages, and empty the "deleted items" folder, and the next time I open Windows Live Mail, those deleted messages are back!! It's really wierd! Does anyone know how I can permanently delete a message? Does anyone else have this problem? You haven't said whether the problem affects a POP3, IMAP or HTTP (Hotmail / MSN / Live) mail account. WLMail seems to take a long time to complete its internal processing. If it is an IMAP or HTTP account, this problem can occur, if you disconnect from the Internet or close WLMail, before the program has co...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Envelope not shown for new email in Outlook 2003 SP3
One of my users has a problem where the envelope does not show in the task bar next to the clock when new mail arrives in Outlook 2003 SP3. The settings are properly set - show an envelope icon in the notification area, display a new mail mail desktop alert. It did work for the longest time, now does not. Does anyone know why the envelope will not show when he received new email - internal or internet mail, and if you know a way to resolve ? maybe re-install Outlook ? thanks, Bob ...

Cannot Read Emails in Public Folders
We have Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 running in native mode. Client is Outlook 2003 There are two Public Folders that are e-mail enabled. I can send email to them and in Outlook I can see the list of mail items however when I (as administrator) go to open them I get the message Can't open this item. Unknown Error. The strange thing is yesterday, when I set up these folders and sent a test message to them - I could open them. Now today I cannot open any of the previous messages sent yesterday or new ones sent now. I can however delete the items! I can post to the folder but a...

email a worksheet
Is there a way to email, just one worksheet froma workbook, don't want to send entire workbook, right now have to do alot of copy/paste into an email with just content want. Excel 2007/Outlook 2007 on Vista enterprise HTH: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail3.htm Micky "Nadine" wrote: > Is there a way to email, just one worksheet froma workbook, don't want to > send entire workbook, > right now have to do alot of copy/paste into an email with just content want. > > Excel 2007/Outlook 2007 on Vista enterprise ...

Excel Needs to Close
Frequently, when turning on my computer, I will get the message something like "Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I may not have used Excel for days and it definitely was not open when the computer was turned off. Any clues? Do I have a problem? Ed, Look for an Excel file, or Excel itself, in your Startup folder (Start - All programs). Scan for viruses. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thr...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

deleting workbook