Have set up IMAP on my server - can't get all folders with Entourage

I have converted my email server to IMAP.

Set up my iPhone with IMAP (was POP) and all the system folders - Inbox,
Sent, Trash and Draft were immediately synced.

When I set up the account in Entourage, only the Inbox and Sent (as a
subfolder to the Inbox) came in.

When I go to choose them in the option settings, it can only "see" the Inbox
with the Sent subfolder - not the other subfolders.

Do we have any solutions please - it has to be an Entourage issue as the
iPhone did not have a problem with a clean sync.

Thank you for any help.

Julian

0
Julian

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Leave mail on exchange server
I have recently set up my system at home to login via VPN to the server at the office. It seems that my preferences are set to store mail in a personal mailbox - in other words all my mail including old messages have been grabbed from the server and now reside on the hard drive of my machine at home. Aaargh! I understand that I need to specify delivery of new mail to "Mailbox - my name" rather than personal folders but I can't see how to do this. In the change email accounts dialogue box there is a drop down menu under "deliver new mail to the following location&qu...

I can't get Dsum to work
I am using the following statement but I'm getting a total for the entire data set were I only want a total of "Qty Due Next Week" for each "Part". DSum("[Qty Due Next Week]","qryInvMovement1","[Part] = " & '[Part]') any help is appreciated. I would also be deeply inbebted if you could provide the reason why. thanks! Robert Robert, Is Part a text field? DSum("[Qty Due Next Week]","qryInvMovement1","[Part] = ' " & [Part] & " ' ") (remove the spaces between the d...

How to set backcolour

Outlook 2003 Disconnected from Exchange Server 2003, will not reconnect.
Two days ago after setting up a mobile phone to act as a modem for my laptop, testing it, and disabling the dial-up connection associated with it, and reconnecting to my domain and usual network (non-GPRS) I find that I can no longer connect to my Exchange Server. The "Working Offline" icon shows up in the lower-right hand corner of the Outlook Client window, and when I uncheck "Work Offline", I get prompted for a username and password. Normally, I should just be able to cancel out of this window and Outlook works fine again. However, since two days ago, it does not. Th...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Sent mail in sub folder
When I reply to a message that is directed to a sub folder of my inbox the sent message is moved into the same sub folder rather than the sent items folder. I'm sure I turned something on by accident. Anyone know where this option is in Outlook 2002? Thanks... Go to Tools | Options | E-mail Options | Advanced E-mail Options. Clear the checkbox next to "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies wth original message". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mess...

Reading Pane Settings

Mail Server for Win XP
Is it possible to run an Exchange mail server on a winXP system? I have come to the conclusion that this won't work. If it isn"t possible, couold someone let me know what mail server software is out there that will run on a WinXP system. Thanks HL HL649 wrote: > Is it possible to run an Exchange mail server on a winXP system? I > have come to the conclusion that this won't work. If it isn"t > possible, couold someone let me know what mail server software is out > there that will run on a WinXP system. > > Thanks > HL No - Exchange must run on...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do you prevent a user from clearing their deleted folder?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I want to be able to prevent users from clearing out their deleted folder. I'm ok if I delete a message from my inbox, but I want to make sure once that email is in the deleted folder it stays there until an administrator comes and clears the folder out. Please help. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355748283_803678 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Con...

CDONTS on Windows 2003 Server
I am in the process of moving all my web applications from a windows 2000 server (IIS) to a windows 2003 server (IIS). I have apps written in VS6, .net and .net2002 but i am having problems with my VS6 applications, when they try to run the following code: Set objMsg = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") Is there anyway to install CDONTS on a windows 2003 server? I can't get debugging to work on the new server so I can't give you an exact error message... just that when I rem out that line... the program works fine. Any thoughts BESIDES rewriting my code in .NET? Than...

How do I set OOR

SMTP Service hangs on Ex2K3 on 2K Server
I've recently started having the smtp service hangin and mail piling up in the queue without any apparent reason. Box is 2K server with Ex 2003. There are no events in the event log at the times this happens. Any thoughts as to where to start looking? Any local AV clients with port filter rules enabled? Or local firewall software? Is there any pattern to the service hanging, eg time? Nue "Lew Berry" <LewBerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3771C379-7B42-46BF-BF94-B3C819345195@microsoft.com... > I've recently started having the smtp service h...

Set Focus

What is the formula for getting time difference e.g. ("4 hrs 15 m.
I have 2 rows - one has a start time and other has the end time. In the third row, i want to display the difference between two times. And it should come in this manner... "4 hrs 15 min".. what would be the exact formula? Regards sandeep A B C 1 Start Time End Time Delta 2 8:00 10:20 =B2-A2 You'll then have to format the C column to have time in the format you want. "Sandeep Manjrekar" <SandeepManjrekar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AA54934-E119-46AE-8822-E...

Archive Folders -- how to get rid of them
I reset my TOOLS/OPTIONS/OTHER/AUTOARCHIVE/ to off (all options grayed). I got 2 'archive folders' at the bottom of my 'all mail folders' list, when I right click on either one of them, and click on 'close archive folders', I get an error box "the operation failed. An object could not be found." With a button for OK. I want to remove these two folders. Thanks is advance. . . -- les ungerleider You'll need to either edit the registry or create a new profile. A new profile is recommended, unless you have a lot of accounts to recreate. -- Diane P...