Error 17092 - Unknown User error sending to known users

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

A check of the previous postings indicates possible keychain errors but I don't see how that is viable given that the same keychain is being used for both emails.  <br>
This happens on an almost daily basis to almost any random email address in my address book.  I have tried deleting the email address and retyping it in the address book for some of the contacts but this does not seem to have any effect. <br>
I also use a Windows XP machine that uses Outlook and has the same usernames/email addresses in it and never get the error when sending to the same contacts.   <br>
Given the fact that the email can be sent successfully simply by deleting the address in the To field and re-typing it - which then fills it in from the address book - just like the first time the email was addressed - would seem to indicate that there is some problem with how Entourage addresses emails from the address book. <br>
A check of the error message shows the correct username and email address to the rejected user so it would seem that the problem occurs when Entourage attempts to actually do the send to the SMTP server. <br>
Hopefully someone knows the answer to this as I have checked for software updates multiple times and cannot find any and this is quite a time waster! <br>
Thanks for any assistance!
0
Robmancaneast

Excel Progrom Error

Do not have permission to send to this recipient
I have a client who has Exchange 2003 SP1 installed. Frequently when sending an email to someone they will recieve a message back from System Administrator "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. 5.7.1 smtp;550 Relaying Denied" I have the "Allow All Computer Which Successfully Authenticate to Relay Regardless of list above" checked in the SMTP Virtual Connector. This has not helped. I checked to see if their domain is on any SPAM LIST and it's not. They do not have Open Relay on their server. Please give me some suggestions of how I can fix thi...

Sharebuilder account import error

Information for Visio 5 users
If you have Visio 5 you should seriously consider upgrading before November 30th. Currently Visio 5 is the oldest version of Visio that qualifies for an upgrade. When Visio 2003 is released on Oct 21st, Visio 2000 will be the oldest version that qualifies for an upgrade. At that point Visio 5 will no longer qualify for an upgrade and you will have to pay full retail price for a newer version of Visio. Until Oct 30th, Visio 5 users can upgrade to Visio 2002 and will qualify for a "free" upgrade to Visio 2003 under Microsoft's Technology guarantee. (There will be a nominal cost f...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

FRX 6.7 Does not recognize user signon or password.
I am setting up FRX 6.7 on a test pc with Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2003, I tried to signon to The General Fund as the administrator, but it does not recognize the password. It does not recognize passwords from any users. Therefore no one can sign on I believe this was fixed in a service pack.... If you already have FRx installed elsewhere, you should match the service pack that you have there. If you do not, the latest service pack is SP 9. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "janieb" <janieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

SMTP mail send problem
I'm running Windows/Outlook XP with mail routed through POP3/SMTP university servers. Abruptly, I am no longer able to send mail, though receiving works fine. I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't connect with the outgoing server. No account settings have changed (I've checked) and I can still telnet to the SMTP server (but not through port 25)and send mail through a web-based university system. I do not have any Norton software on my computer, though I"m unsure about other potential firewalls. I am connecting to the internet through a cable modem which work...

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Send/Receive at program startup
Hi, I can't figure out how to prevent Outlook 2003 from automatically sending and receiving email when I launch the program. I want to send and receive only when I click the 'Send/Receive' button. Thanks for any ideas. Steve Uncheck the automatic polling option under Tools->Options->Mail Setup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Steve Prescott asked: | Hi, |...

User experiencing sent items moving to deleted items
Hello, We have an Exchange 2003 SP1 on Server 2003 with Outlook 2003 on XP client environment running in Cached Mode. We are experiencing very odd behavior on a user's mailbox. This user started to notice that his sent items were missing on a few days worth of sent mail. I verified in the Message Tracking Center that he in fact sent more emails than were showing in his sent items. After investigating this further, I found that they were going to his deleted items. I checked all his rules, and none of them corresponded to this behavior. There doesn't appear to be a particular p...

Hi Can anyone tell me how to set up another user on outlook?
Hi Can anyone tell me how to set up another user on outlook i.e. one for my wife and one for me? Version of Outlook, and if Outlook 98/2000, what mode? Easiest method = is to use separate Windows logons. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, MIKE asked: | Hi Can anyone tell me how to set up another user on outlook i.e. one | for my wife and one for me? ...

Error in closing Outlook

Cannot remove email from user
Exchange 2003 on Windows server 2000, selecting an SMTP email for a user and selecting to remove it. Once removed it comes back within a few hours - arhhhhhh!!!! It's driving me crazy because it makes itself the primary address aswell. Any help would be greatly appriciated. you mean an smtp address? is "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy." selected? is it an address your recipient policy specifies? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] <itsshaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152197598.537329.317470@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Exchange 2003 ...

Typing message error