Entourage recurring shut down message

Version: 2008
Email Client: pop

From working absolutely fine for the past 15 months or so, today I am getting constant &quot;Microsoft Entourage has encountered a problem and needs to shut down&quot; messages.  It makes no difference whether I opt to send report or not, the message goes away, entourage does not shut down and the message comes back around 30 seconds later.  In between the messages, send and receive is working fine. I have force quit both entourage and error reporting, restarted my computer, closed down totally and left it for half an hour, all to no avail. <br>
Office idiot
0
office_idiot

mail download error message
------------------------------------------- cliff2noronha[delete]@gmail.com cliff2noronha@gmail.com Friday, July 30, 2004 2:14 AM After a year of successful Outlook performance, I suddenly encountered the below error message and have been unable to download my POP3 mail from my comcast broadband cable ISP. All account settings are unchanged as before. I'm going nuts job-hunting without email. Please help me !! Internet E-Mail -- Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network pr...

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

Windows Live Mail Message Rules
I have two installations of Windows 7 one 32 bit Home Premium and one 64 bit Ultimate. I want to copy the message rules from the 32 bit installation to the 64 bit installation. They are on different drives. I have already gotten the messages, folders and contacts which seemed simple emough but I can't find the message rules. Where are they and how do I copy them from my 32 bit installation to my 64 bit installation? Rules are stored in the Registry.... HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Rules If you are not adverse to working with the registry, you can e...

Outlook is not showing related messages
When i click on any messages to show its related messages than sometime it shows and sometime it didn't show. Version of Outlook? What type of email account are you using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010 http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php...

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

Public folder not deleting messages
I have exchange 2003 (after moving from 5.5) and a specific public folder is set to delete messages older than 3 days in the folder's properties. However this setting is ignored. Any ideas why? Worked fine on 5.5 My replication is turned off, because there is no other server to replicate to. Is this the reason? I've found, sometimes, that if messages older than the age limit are still present in the folder, it doesn't work. In other words, delete messages until you've only got messages 2 or less days old in that folder, then let the age limit play 'catch-up'...

Error message when entering a Spin-Off
I receive the message "This operation cannot be performed," after I entered all the information from a spin-off. In this case, it's Disney spinning-off Citadel, with a bit of cash left over. The steps I took were as follows: 1) Record a Spin-Off 2) Entered Disney in originating spin-off field and Citadel in New Company 3) I enter the spin-off date 4) I enter the number Citadel shares I receive for each Disney share (.0767) and I choose to have an adjusted cost basis for both companies 5) I choose to replace fractional shares with cash 6) I enter Citadel's stock price ...

Messages #4
Hy, when i try to archive my e-mail using Archive from the File Menu, no mails were been archived, tring to find on internet a solutions to this problem i read on an article that outlook work on the "age" of the messages to archive it, we have recently migrate from Domino to Exchange, and the "age" of the messages at maximus is 1 month, so my question is: If i select to archive all documents from a specified date no message are archived this thing is due to the recently "age" of the messages? I hope to explain my question so that you can understand it. Thanks a lo...

not responding on shut down
won't shut down properly--see that the program is not responding in the task manager. win xp, money 2003 standard edition any ideas? How long have you waited? It may just be busy for a long time. "Not responding" in task manager doesn't **necessarily** mean anything besides it's busy and not processing its message queue. "bbf" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04e201c39e75$21b26ed0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > won't shut down properly--see that the program is not > responding in the task manager. win xp, money 2003 >...

CertSvc Warning message
hi, in my exchange 2003 enterprise server's event application log, I see the following messages Certificate Services denied request 24873 because The requested certificate template is not supported by this CA. 0x80094800 (-2146875392). The request was for MYDOMAIN\DC2$. Additional information: Denied by Policy Module 0x80094800, The request was for a certificate template that is not supported by the Certificate Services policy: DomainController. The request was for a certificate template that is not supported by the Certificate Services policy MYDOMAIN is the name of the domain...

message sending fails
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap When I send a message by 'replying' to a received message, the intended recipient gets nothing, even though I get no indication that the message has failed. <br> When I contact the same intended recipient with a new message, using my address book, all works perfectly. <br> Can anyone suggest what is going on please? On 1/10/10 9:25 AM, in article 59bb082b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Meglet@officeformac.com" <Meglet@officeformac.com> wrote: > ima...

OL2000 does not shut down
Hi OL2000, fully patched, on XPP, when closing hangs with the "please wait while Microsoft Outlook exits". Can kill OL from task manager. Any ideas? thanks hc ...

Custom notification message
Hi ! I wrote my own list box control inherited from CListBox. My question is: How can I define a custom notification message like LBN_SELCHANGE, LBN_SELCANCEL ? I want the owner window to trap this message. Thanks! bumbala@gmail.com wrote: > Hi ! > > I wrote my own list box control inherited from CListBox. My question > is: How can I define a custom notification message like LBN_SELCHANGE, > LBN_SELCANCEL ? I want the owner window to trap this message. > > Thanks! > #define MY_LISTBOX_MESSAGE (WM_APP+1) -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] I defined the message bu...

Outlook messages deliver in bunches
We have this issues where you can;t see new messages unless you click on another message in the inbox. It seems liek it refreshes and then I see new messages. Users are complaining saying they aren't getting email and then they'll click another message or close and open Outlook and 15 messages will appear. We are using Exchange 2k3 Sp2 with Outlook XP (so no cached mode). Has anyone seen this or can anyone suggest a way to troubleshoot. Thanks for any info- jrm73 <jayrmontana@yahoo.com> wrote: > We have this issues where you can;t see new messages unless you click >...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Transfer messages from one machine to another one
Dear All i am currently working in a machine which is qutie old in technologe. So i had to set up a new one. How can i transfer the messages and the ccounts of newsgroups working with outlook express from the old machine to the new one? Thanks for your advice. "Microsoft" <megalos.malakas@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:#I4vPexzFHA.2924@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl > Dear All > > i am currently working in a machine which is qutie old in > technologe. So i had to set up a new one. > > How can i transfer the messages and the ccounts of newsgroups working ...

Help External Utility for creating recurring events
Hoping that someone may have a suggestion for this: Are there any external (to Outlook) utilities for creating recurring events that could be imported into Outlook as individual events? I'm having all sorts of grief with OL 2007 and recurring events. (like: if I want to add text to a single occurrence, I get a waning that the time has changed (and do I want to send updates) - when it hasn't - and I don't have the option of changing an event without notifying others invited to the event). Thanks for any advice ...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

Disappearing messages
My name is on one of my distribution lists. When I send a message using this list I see the message flash in my inbox but then disappears. The other receipients see and read my message fine. Hi Gloria, It sounds like you have a rule set up that moves email automatically. Open Outlook, then click on Tools > Rules and check to see if there is a rule set that either moves or deletes mail from yourself. If you find that you do have rules set up, turn them off and test again. If the mail does not dissappear from your mailbox, one of the rules is responsible for processing that messag...

How to Copy Outlook messages into Word?
I have been asked to supply the contents of an Inbox in some sort of document form. In other words, they want multiple messages as they appear in the reading pane, in a document. I am wondering if the messages in our Outlook 2003 clients can be 'copied' into Word 2003, but not as links, but the full e-mail text. If this is possible in notepad or wordpad, that will work as well. Hope this makes sense, and much appreciation in advance. Aloha Jim, Approx how many messages are we talking about? If it's just a handful you could copy/paste or just do screen grabs of the m...

Outlook error message 12-14-09
When trying to open a link in an email I receive this error message. I can forward the email to my gmail account and open the link. It is suggested that I delate Outlook and resore from my orginal disk then restore from my backup files on my external drive from the Backup and Restore option with VISTA / Microsoft. It is also suggested that I go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Tab - Click on Reset. This has not worked! What is the the best fix? Thank you. dB wrote: > When trying to open a link in an email I receive this error message. ... Oh, it's a secret e...

Compacted messages, Outlook Express.
Can I recover compacted messages in Outlook Express? If so can anyone tell me the procedure please. Many Thanks Mark This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;n...

Recurring Deposits Help
I have a recurring deposit of a paycheck that will be a certain amount for the next 3 months, until the end of the year. Next year, 2005, since my paycheck will be a different amount, I entered another recurring deposit to start from January 2005 for a monthly frequency. Here is the problem: When I go into the Budget feature in Money 2004, the income section shows two income streams. One for the current recurring deposit until the end of 2004 and the other one I set to start in January 2005 which throws off the income amount that I have to spend. It says that I have way more incom...

Error message #88
When I try and send an e-mail I keep getting an ERROR message. I looked all throughout the site and and didnt see the ERROR message that I received. I got a welcome message from you too so I am confused. I really LOVE Outlook and dont want to change back to Yahoo! So if you could help me out I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you much! :) Mandee <Mandee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try and send an e-mail I keep getting an ERROR message. I > looked all throughout the site and and didnt see the ERROR message > that I received. I got a welcome message ...