Entourage Auto Spell Checker

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

0
LAS

LAS@officeformac.com wrote:

> When I type an email with "HSA" (this is what I want) in the text,
> the auto speller corrects it to HAS. How can I stop this from
> happening?
>
> I turned off the "check spelling as you type button--but it does this
>  anyway.
>
> How can I add this to the dictionary? Otherwise, sovle this problem.

In Entourage, check under Tools --> AutoCorrect...

In the list you'll find the "hsa" to "has" correction rule. You can
delete it.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William

Auto Numbering #2
I would like to know if there is any method whereby an auto number can be generated for me in the first column (A) for each record i enter ? Example 1 ABC 2 ABCD 3 ... 4 ... and so on --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way =if(b3<>"",a2+1,"") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "linuskmj" <linuskmj.zddja@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:linuskmj.zddja@excelforum-nospam.com... > I would like to know if there is any method whereby an auto number can > be generated for me in the first column (A) f...

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

ClistCtrl > How to auto-adjust columns size ?
Hi all, I have a CListCtrl in report view, two columns, hidden headerCtrl. I populate it with some items (less than 10). I'd like to programmatically auto-adjust the columns width according to their content, exactly like pressing Ctrl+'+' on a ListCtrl. Any idea ? Thanks, Dansk "Dansk" <dansk@laouilest.com> wrote in message news:e1x4VF9wHHA.276@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I have a CListCtrl in report view, two columns, hidden headerCtrl. > I populate it with some items (less than 10). > > I'd like to programmatically auto-adjus...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

Auto Reply #3
I have a Help Desk account that I use for administration at a Client. There is an auto reply configured with this account that auto-replies to every incoming message. There is no auto-reply configured in either the Out of Office Assitant or Rules and Alert. I've created a new profile on the workstation I work from. I've deleted the exchange account. Nothing will stop this auto reply. There are no 3rd party mail applications installed. What am I missing? James Tilley <James Tilley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a Help Desk account that I use for administratio...

Auto Start
This is a mix between excel and access. I want to run a macro automatically when I start Excel from access. I am uning the RUNAPP cmd from a macro in access. I don't want the macro to run automatically any other time. Can I put a macro name in the cmd line in access where I put the cmd to start excel. Tks Gerry ...

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Auto Delete
Hi all We are using Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. One mail box calls "Sales", i configured the achieve function for this mail box, this function will automatically delete mail if the mail is order than 7 days. But this function is not running if the outlook closed, is it possible this function running on server only, no need to open Microsoft Outlook for running the achieve function in client PC ? Philip Use Mailbox Manager for that? Philip wrote: > Hi all > > We are using Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. One mail box > calls "Sal...

Auto Save Add-In
Dear "Guest" I can not understand your complaint, I think you need to read th thread from beginning to end. Dave suggested a macro to resolve my problem of Auto Save not retainin its settings; and I asked him for more details on how to enter th macro. As far as I am concerned it is all relevant to the query and you hav no need to slag us off. PS Be brave and Log I -- Charles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

mac excel auto-form data entry list box question
hi, i'm setting up a spreadsheet for data entry. i can set up the data as a series of rows and add input validation constraints to them which is all fine. but then i'd like to use the auto-form that excel can generate and allow the user to add new records and enter the data in a more natural top to down approach. out of the box, just by hitting the form option (pull down menu data > form) this is almost perfect except i see that the list drop down options don't get rendered. while the validation still occurs, i.e., the entered text must be one of the options from the drop down ...

Location of Entourage Actions for autometer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Where are they? How to install the library? <br> Thanks > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342962954_809482 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 12/6/09 2:18 PM, in article 59bae4db.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Where are they? How to...

Citicard decided to stop auto dl of ofx file.
End of February my Citibank credit card started giving an 'error' when I asked all my accounts to update. Tech Support at Citi said they were never supposed to work with money or quicken on an auto connect status, I must have found a 'back door'! OMG I selected Citi ExxonMobil MC from MsMoney Plus list - no 'back door'! Now you must manually download transactions like it's 1999! (Prince, sing it for me) Guess they just don't want happy customers anymore. Looking for a new credit card that works in this millenium with a standard laptop & software! In...

Entourage Database vs Exchange Store, who wins?

XML Suppress Keytip Auto-Assignment in Custom Ribbon Tab
I have a custom ribbon tab with several buttons and menus. I would like to suppress the auto-assignment of a keytip (letters that appear when you hit Alt button) for the buttons that are sharing the same level as my menus. I notice there are built in controls that I have used that do not have a keytip associated with them. How do you suppress or assign a null keytip for a custom button? ...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Entourage and Time Machine
Time Machine is a breakthrough automatic backup feature that�s built right into Mac OS X Leopard, but for Entourage users it's recommended that you exclude your Identity from Time Machine. There is an alternative for Entourage users using a Folder Action and Automator. The nice thing about this method is it can be used by those still running Tiger and it's free. Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/entourage_and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <ht...

OWA
Here is the error I was experiencing on an Win 2003 SP1/Exchange 2003 SP1 environment and how to correct the issue: I utilized articles: 822699 and 825430 (which may work for some, but not in this case) Here was the ultimate fix: Reinstall the Service Pack for Exchange - it appears that the initial SP install broke the Spell Check, subsequently reinstalling it fixed it... Note: After a couple hours of dicking with this I came full circle to reinstall the SP, don't want to waste any one else's time. GL ...

Entourage Auto Spell Checker

auto numbering without auto number field
Hi All, Using Access 2007 I need a field I will call "CASE_NO" that must be autogenerated with each new record. The number must be consecutive with the first record being 07-001 the next 07-002 etc.... As I am already using the AutoNumber field in my table, I cannot use another so how would this be done. Now here is where it gets sticky (although to you guys its probably a no brainer). At midnight on January 1 of every year the first two digits must change to the new year (08 for 2008, 09 for 2009 etc..) and the next 3 digits will have to start back at 001. I am only using 3 d...

Auto Open macro not running when accessed through HTML link
I have created an excel workbook. Upon opening the workbook a macro runs. I have now created a HTML page with a hyperlink to the file. Upon clicking on the link the file opens but the autoopen macro fails to run. When I run the file direct the autoopen macro runs every time. Can someone please assist me with this. Thanks in anticipation Rhema ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Entourage 10: Entourage does not connect automatically
Dear All, When switch from Appletalk (for my printer) to DSL Internet access (Ethernet), Entourage (e-mail) does not connect automatically. The workaround is to change to any new site on Explorer, then return to Entourage for my e-mail. I am running Office X for Mac. Explorer 5.2.3 on OS 10.3. Under System Preferences > Network > Built-in Ethernet > PPPoE > PPPoE Options > Session options, "Connect automatically when needed" is checked. Supposedly, Entourage should hook up just as well as Explorer, but it does not. -Tony ...

Add email addresses with domain name in Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT function. <br><br>I want to use with Entourage rather than checking email through the browser. On 2/12/10 2:30 PM, in article 59bb2be4.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Fellini4c@officeformac.com" <Fellini4c@officeformac.com> wrote: > I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT function. See this page to get started. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/accounts/index.html#s...

Auto Skipping and Protecting Worksheet
I have a workbook that contains 14 sheets. I have a sheet for each month followed by 2 sheets for information. Each Month sheet has the following column headings associated from columns A through J:- Owner; from date; number of days; to date, address, ID, month, input by; date; time. I have to input data in columns A, B, C E, H, I and J. Columns A and H are pick lists. The following VBA is present to allow automatic population of columns I and J. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo ws_exit With Target ...

Auto Send/Recieve Time
I saw a post in this fourm that said you should not setup Outlook to Auto Send/Recevie less that 5 minutes. I have a client that insistes that all his employees have their Outlook setup to Send/Receive in 1 minute intervals. Is there a Tech Document from Microsoft that I can show him that says Do Not Set less that 5 minutes? Thanks "Ron Boetger" <rboetger@bblink.net> wrote in message news:9r28b49etvj8bbts194e1amq678iegd4tf@4ax.com... >I saw a post in this fourm that said you should not setup Outlook to > Auto Send/Recevie less that 5 minutes. > > I have a clie...