Entourage apparently importing from old source

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

0
Old_Vinnie

On 2/5/10 6:28 PM, in article 59bb257f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Old_Vinnie@officeformac.com" <Old_Vinnie@officeformac.com> wrote:

> How can I get Entourage to clone all of my email activities from Apple Mail
> correctly?

See this page for help:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/index.html#howto>
--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

quotation marks after import
I imported my contacts from outlook 2003 into entourage. After import, the data under each field name has "quotation marks" . Is there something I missed in the mapping, etc.? You didn't do anything wrong. This is an unfortunate annoying side-effect of directly transferring information from Outlook into Entourage. Paul Berkowitz's "Export-Import Entourage" script set will transfer data between Outlook & Entourage, taking care of these issues. <http://www.scriptbuilders.net/> On 12/27/05 6:02 PM, in article 1135728164.100437.84780@g43g2000cwa.googlegro...

Import Contacts from Outlook into CRM as Accounts
I have a customer with about 800 Contacts within Outlook and I need to import them into CRM as accounts. How can this be done easily? Is there an easy way to do this, or another way to go about getting this done? Mike, I will try and answer this. First, you should understand that Outllook stores all of its data (Contacts, Mail Messages, Tasks, etc.) in a PST file (usually contact.pst) and this file is usually in your profile folder (C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook). Note: There should or may be other PST files there as well (maybe ba...

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

CRM to CRM data import
I am trying to figure out if its possible to import data into a MS CRM system from an existing MS CRM. We wanted to change the main Organization Unit but found out that its not possible, now we are trying to get another instance up and import data from old instance. Any comments/help? Thanks Unfortunately, you need to use the CRM Data Migration Framework. Mike "Farooq" <farooq@managepoint.com> wrote in message news:%23egr8Dl%23DHA.1268@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I am trying to figure out if its possible to import data into a MS CRM > system from an existing MS CRM. ...

Get DTS datapump source columns
Hello, Using VB.NET 2008 Express edition. Added a reference to DTS Package Object Library (DTS.dll) I am having no trouble looping through tasks and steps. However, when I come across datapumps, I have a need to get the source column names, but cannot figure out how to access them. They do not appear to be included in the Task.Properties collection. Can anyone help me out?? Thanks, Mark I'd move back to vb6, buddy seriously, sorry.. I miss DTS / Vb6.. It blows my mind that we can't save a SSIS package as a VB.net script. On May 20, 8:24=A0am, Mark <...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

QSC Import
I have found the tool and installed it. I have Excel 2007 (and beginning to think this is the problem). I have attempted to use the QSCimport tool for inventory only and I connect to the DB and map the fields. I tried to map just the fields I had data in and it didn't work. I then mapped all 52 fields in Inventory. That still didn't work. QSC attached to the DB and the import kicks off and completes but it does not enter any records. I have thought that maybe it didn't have a reference to some fields like suppliers or item type and made them all Zero. That didn't...

Can Outlook XP import Mozilla Thunderbird Email
Hi, I like to import my emails from Mozilla Thunderbird into Outlook XP under Windows XP. Is this possible? How can I do it? Thanks a lot! Alex ...

Unable to import outlook.pst
My harddrive crashed and I reinstalled Outlook 2003 and got it running. I tried to bring Outlook.pst from an old backup over and open it. I get the following message: File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file c:\.... My user name is the same on both the old and new install. Any suggestions? Thank you, Gary On 14 May 2004 15:16, "Gary Knox" wrote: >My harddrive crashed and I reinstalled Outlook 2003 and got it running. >I tried to bring Outlook.pst from an old backup over and open it. I get >the following message: > >Fil...

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

importing dlls
What exactly does the following statement do: #import <shdocvw.dll> ? Can I do something similar if I want to use routines in gdiplus.dll but don't want to redistribute the DLL <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:efa861160f850466c3ae28800f7a70d3@news.scbiz.com... > What exactly does the following statement do: > > #import <shdocvw.dll> > > ? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/html/_predir_the_.23.import_directive.asp > > Can I do something similar if I want to use routines in > gdiplus.dll b...

Import Data from Access
I am running Power Point 2007 SP 2 MSO on a Windows XP Professional service pack 3. I am attemping to link data in a Access 2007 database (query) into a chart in Power Point. I can cut and paste the data into the chart but it only sees a few lines in the graphic display of the chart. When I insert a chart in the Excell spread sheet the grahics are displayed properly. The second feature is that I want this data to be dynamic (updated automatically). I have tried all the help issues but cannot seem to overcome this one issue. Can anyone offer me some assistance in this matter? -- ...

CSV import with Formatted numbers
Is there a way to format a CSV file such that numbers can be formated (like # $,0.00) at the time they are imported? We don't want to have people reformat the data after the file is imported. We would like the numeric picture to be included in the CSV data. This includes formula fields as well. A simple example of the CSV file would be: UserId,Name,Oct_Sales,Nov_Sales,Tot_Sales 1002,John Doe,1000.00,1500.00,=Sum(C2:D2) 1005,Jane Roe,1420.00,2125.00,=Sum(C3:D3) I want the Total (in column E) to be formatted such that it looks like $2,500.00 and $3,545.00 when it is imported. Thanks ...

Import Addresses from Netscape to Outlook
Need to Export/import address book from Netscape Communicator 4.76 to Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625). Please help. Use Outlook Express as the intermediate step. Import into OE and then Export to Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Bob Frank <bgf@jgatech.com> asked: | Need to Export/import address book from Netscape Communicator 4.76 to | Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625). Please help. ...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

Location of Entourage Actions for autometer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Where are they? How to install the library? <br> Thanks > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342962954_809482 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 12/6/09 2:18 PM, in article 59bae4db.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Where are they? How to...

Entourage Database vs Exchange Store, who wins?

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Entourage and Time Machine
Time Machine is a breakthrough automatic backup feature that�s built right into Mac OS X Leopard, but for Entourage users it's recommended that you exclude your Identity from Time Machine. There is an alternative for Entourage users using a Folder Action and Automator. The nice thing about this method is it can be used by those still running Tiger and it's free. Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/entourage_and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <ht...

OExp how to auto delete OLD files from deleted folder
Are there additional mail rules that I can load that will auto delete old deleted messages? I want to delete anything over 90 days old that is in my deleted items folder......? Thanks, Matthew ...

Hosted Exchange and Entourage
All - Entourage X, with the Exchange add-on, is an ugly beast. Why Microsoft opted to shaft Mac users with Entourage, I don't know. If I'm right, and doing things right, after configuring the Exchange account in Entourage, it actually does two things: 1) Create an IMAP 4 connection to Exchange, shadowing each folder. This creates a second calendar folder (one in entourage, the other as a subfolder in the IMAP4 store). 2) Uses WebDAV to do calendar integration/interaction. I understand there's no MAPI on the Mac. I do. But this is just UGLY. Two calendar folders, and klugy ...

Entourage Auto Spell Checker

Importing Money 2001 files
backed up 2001 files in order to reinstall XP and clean up my harddrive. Reinstalled Money 2001. Went to import old files...no luck. Went to open old files, it prompts me for a password as it did before. I put in my password I used 100's of times and it does not recognize it. When I hover over the backup files, it shows to be 4.37MB as it did before the backup. MS no longer support 2001, so trying this out. Thanks for your help First, let's make sure we have the correct terminology. You don't want to "Import" the files. You want to Open them if the are .MNY...

Entourage 10: Entourage does not connect automatically
Dear All, When switch from Appletalk (for my printer) to DSL Internet access (Ethernet), Entourage (e-mail) does not connect automatically. The workaround is to change to any new site on Explorer, then return to Entourage for my e-mail. I am running Office X for Mac. Explorer 5.2.3 on OS 10.3. Under System Preferences > Network > Built-in Ethernet > PPPoE > PPPoE Options > Session options, "Connect automatically when needed" is checked. Supposedly, Entourage should hook up just as well as Explorer, but it does not. -Tony ...

importing to outlook
We needed to replace our hard drive (the original was "flakey"). On the old drive, we imported nine mail folders to Outlook (from Outlook Express). Using a backup program, we moved these folders (from Outlook) to a cd. On the new drive, we rsstored these files to a temporary file. We then imported these files to Outlook - well, we imported eight of them. The last one is totally unrecognized by outlook. All are pst file. Any suggestions? ...