Thanks
0
oysteinh

On 2010-05-16 14:47:26 -0400, oysteinh@officeformac.com said:

> Or does it support using ExchangeWebServices through the OWA connection
> ? And if yes, where do you enter the RSA passcode ?

Only the EWS version of Entourage supports WebServices (hence the name:
Entourage Web Services edition).
I don't remember ever seeing anything about RSA passcodes though.
I doubt anyone here could tell you anything about the next version of
Outlook unfortunately,

Corentin

0
iso

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

mscrm not connecting to server
hi as i have installed microsoft crm server in server side and client at client side after the installation i have tried to open the crm deployment manager i am getting an error stating " THE SELECTED SNAP-IN DIDNOT INITIALIZE PROPERLY" can any one plz help me out to sort it out this problem thanking you all inanticipation of positive response. regards ahmed Hi Start CRMSECURITYSERVICE from serevices Regards Bhaskar.T "Brian Kurzynowski" <briank@myspamfilter-taxfirm.com> wrote in message news:%23pRPaqIRDHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > TechKnowledg...

Money Tries to Dial up an Internet Connection even when not open
I justs loaded Money Deluxe 2005 on my machine running XP. Now even when Money is not running, the machine attempts to make a connection to the internet. This is very irritating, especially when I'm away from home and do not want the phone line tied up. Is there an option somewhere that I have to turn off to prevent this from happening? It seems that this is because M2005 feels the need to update currencies whenever! Nobody has found a way to stop it!!! All I can suggest is disconnecting the modem when you go away! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & f...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Connecting CRM and JD EDWARD
How to Connect JD Edward and MCRM ...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

Location of Entourage Actions for autometer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Where are they? How to install the library? <br> Thanks > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342962954_809482 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 12/6/09 2:18 PM, in article 59bae4db.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Where are they? How to...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Entourage and Time Machine
Time Machine is a breakthrough automatic backup feature that�s built right into Mac OS X Leopard, but for Entourage users it's recommended that you exclude your Identity from Time Machine. There is an alternative for Entourage users using a Folder Action and Automator. The nice thing about this method is it can be used by those still running Tiger and it's free. Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/entourage_and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <ht...

How do I connect the Barometer to Excel data?
Could somebody tell me how can I link data from Excel spread sheet to the Barometer. What I mean is that I would like to plug the data in Excel and I would like the Barometer adjust accordingly. I would appreciate for help. Rick <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Could somebody tell me how can I link data from Excel spread sheet to > the Barometer. What I mean is that I would like to plug the data in > Excel and I would like the Barometer adjust accordingly. Barometer? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org/ Ed...

Entourage Database vs Exchange Store, who wins?

Entourage Auto Spell Checker

Hosted Exchange and Entourage
All - Entourage X, with the Exchange add-on, is an ugly beast. Why Microsoft opted to shaft Mac users with Entourage, I don't know. If I'm right, and doing things right, after configuring the Exchange account in Entourage, it actually does two things: 1) Create an IMAP 4 connection to Exchange, shadowing each folder. This creates a second calendar folder (one in entourage, the other as a subfolder in the IMAP4 store). 2) Uses WebDAV to do calendar integration/interaction. I understand there's no MAPI on the Mac. I do. But this is just UGLY. Two calendar folders, and klugy ...

Entourage 10: Entourage does not connect automatically
Dear All, When switch from Appletalk (for my printer) to DSL Internet access (Ethernet), Entourage (e-mail) does not connect automatically. The workaround is to change to any new site on Explorer, then return to Entourage for my e-mail. I am running Office X for Mac. Explorer 5.2.3 on OS 10.3. Under System Preferences > Network > Built-in Ethernet > PPPoE > PPPoE Options > Session options, "Connect automatically when needed" is checked. Supposedly, Entourage should hook up just as well as Explorer, but it does not. -Tony ...

VSS backups cause loss of connectivity/Exchange
We've started experiencing a non-regular occurrance of our VSS backups. At least that's what it appears to be linked to. In the Event Log there are msgs 2803 MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE, then 2005 ShadowCopy msgs, then several Exchange messages about preparing for the backup. Then there are several 3197 msgs about the I/O being frozen for MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE. Then more msgs about Shadow Copy freeze starting. Then an error from VSS and an error from SharePoint Services 3 Search. Then several msgs about I/O resuming on databases. Then a string of SQLVDI errors (ID 1)...

Dial Up Remote systems IP address.
Hi Everyone, I wanted to know if there was any way or API function available to detect the IP address of the remote system I am connected to when I am using a Dial up connection. I had a look at RasGetProjectionInfo but was not sure if that is what I wanted. Has any one used this fn or something else to get the IP address of the remote sys. I am using win xp & 2000. Thanks, Kind Regards, abhay ...

Add email addresses with domain name in Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT function. <br><br>I want to use with Entourage rather than checking email through the browser. On 2/12/10 2:30 PM, in article 59bb2be4.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Fellini4c@officeformac.com" <Fellini4c@officeformac.com> wrote: > I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT function. See this page to get started. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/accounts/index.html#s...

Windows 7 slow LAN connectivity
It's really annoying that when you connect two computers to a WiFi AP and try to copy files between them it takes ages to copy anything and is slow beyond any reason. Even when I connected one of them via wire it's still terribly slow and even freezes from time to time. One of the PCs is XP the other runs 7 Ultimate. I already disabled that thing that checks for connection errors or something but still no joy. yaro yaro137 wrote: > It's really annoying that when you connect two computers to a WiFi > AP and try to copy files between them it takes ages to copy > a...

Inputting address on entourage
I'm wanting to input my contacts onto the address book in entourage. My question/ problem is I'm not sure if a couple should be entered as two separate contacts or together, and if together, do I enter both first names in the first name line or enter one in the spouse line. I have two goals ultimately. I would like to be able to print up mailing labels and have them read: John and Susie Smith for example but also be able to list both John and Susie's cell phone numbers and email addresses separately. In addition, it is my understanding that I can sync my iphone with my address ...

Remote Management and Monitoring of Workflow
Is it possible to remotely manage and monitor the CRM workflow? Our environment has pretty tight restrictions on who is granted terminal access to the application servers (ie: no user access to terminal sessions on corporate 'web' application servers) If this is not currently possible, is this functionality scheduled for a patch? This kind of breaks the Microsoft XP/2003 model of remote management.... thanks. Jeff The workflow tools in CRM can only be run in the crm web servers. I believe there is an addin for CRM 3.0 for MOM which of course would helpo you monitor the s...

Remote Access
Is there any way of remotely accessing my home email using Outlook 2007 on my laptop? My ISP has a webmail site for remote access, but the site is far less user friendly than Outlook and I have to log in multiple times to accommodate more than one email address. I have Outlook 2007 in my laptop and tried using the same account settings as my home desktop, but it wouldn't access anything. anon_278@hotmail.com wrote: > Is there any way of remotely accessing my home email using Outlook > 2007 on my laptop? > > My ISP has a webmail site for remote access,...

How do you code to get SQL Server data from ODBC Connection?
Hello, I have an Excel application that I've written that is on a local network. It retrieves SQL Server data by creating a connection using "Provider=SQLOLEDB;". It is working so well, they wanted me to create a vpn and let other offices (physically separate buildings) use the application. I've created an ODBC that accesses the data via the vpn. However, I'm not sure of the syntax to retrieve SQL Server data via an ODBC. I've been googling for awhile now. I haven't found an example of querying on a SQL Server in VBA code via ODBC. Any...

Incorrect Inbox total in Entourage compared to Exchange
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We have a user that every time Entourage crashes (at least once a week), a block of email will disappear. Whether it be from the in-box or sent items, etc. His archive averages 14 gig. Understanding that is an incredibly high number. After completely removing 08 and reinstalling clean, trying to move some email back up to the server. Not all emails are reaching the exchange server. Sometimes even one email alone will not make it. There is now a discrepancy between the total amount of em...

All my emails are gone from Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi. I thought the issue I have is pretty simple, but somehow I couldn't find similar ones in the forum, so I'm writing this. <br> My issue is all my hotmail emails are gone from Entourage when I opened the application. Everything. I can view the emails online though. The night before I was using it no problem. Now, every email, folder I made, are all gone. The contact on it is still intact. <br> If someone can help me with this, I'll really appreciate it. Thank you!...