Entourage always crashing after Mac wakes up

Know whenever I wake my Mac up I need to force quit entourage and open it up
again. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

John
--
Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol
a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, get

0
John

Outlook Crashes upon Send Receive
Help. Outlook has started consistantly locking up when send receive starts. I have disabled all send receive groups, scanned my .pst files with scanpst.exe to no avail. I have removed anti spam software and disabled all add- ins. Nothing seems to help. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ken ...

Threaded view through Entourage 2008???
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342384925_2937958 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I use this for my school since I am dealing with mostly windows junkies, I have learned to deal with word and PowerPoint again. I had gotten used to using several other applications, including thunderbird, and was used to being able to view the messages in a threaded format. Is there a way to do that in entourage? It is kin...

Entourage IMAP or Gmail

Office applications crash on one machine but not others
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Word and Excel frequently crash on one of the three iMacs in our office. There is no pattern to this. The same 2004 version (different licenses and product keys, of course) on our other machines seem quite stable. Do we need to uninstall and re-install Office? [If we have to do this, how do we identify which product key relates to the troublesome machine? Also, how do we save and transfer the email database in Entourage]. On 4/16/09 7:57 AM, "DougalMac@officeformac.com" <DougalMac@officeformac.com> wrot...

My calculations are not always exact/accurate
The formulas in my speadsheet aren't always accurate. Sometimes they are off by 1 penny, othertimes by as more as $4. How can I fix? rounding? within the formula steps =round(a1,2)*round(a2,4) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "kanye" <kanye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3C31113-708F-4D6F-9889-6B4864BE0127@microsoft.com... > The formulas in my speadsheet aren't always accurate. Sometimes they are off > by 1 penny, othertimes by as more as $4. How can I fix? ...

Entourage Web Services won't install
I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 identities to another volume, now 12.2.1 runs BUT EWS installer still says it can't install. Something is corrupt, but what? On 8/21/09 7:35 AM, in article f7195715-022f-4c67-bdcc-fcb5ac87fb38@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, "Cayce Pollard" <pollard.cayce@gmail.com> wrote: > I updated Entourage to 12.2.1 so that I can install EWS and Entourage > 12.2.1 says that it can't find the database! I moved Office 2008 > identities...

Word 2004 crashes when editing document
Hello, I am using Word 2004 for OS X. Today, Word 2004 began crashing whenever I tried to edit a specific document. I downloaded the Office update (11.1, I think), and it still crashed. I removed Office, removed all preferences, re-installed Office and the update, and Word still crashes. Thank you in advance for your help. The error log follows: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 1.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2005-01-16 17:18:55 -0500 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.1.0.040910 Module Name: Microsoft_Drawing_2001Z Module Version: 11....

w2k pro client open excel file always show no response
Hello, Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I have 1 w2k pro user always hang went it open the excel file in file server. I have check the spec of the PC which is same to other user was working fine. I have change a new hard disk for the PC & also upgraded the RAM for it. Please help on this problem. ...

Transfer mail and addressbook from pc to mac
Replacing old pc with new mac. I want to copy my addressbook and the thousands of emails currently in Outlook Express on my PC to a mail program on a Mac. Which files do I copy from where on my PC? And where do I paste it on a Mac? Thanks in advance. Louw louw <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Replacing old pc with new mac. > > I want to copy my addressbook and the thousands of emails > currently in Outlook Express on my PC to a mail program on > a Mac. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. > Which files do I copy from where on my PC? > > And...

Calendar in Entourage
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187944273_1650206 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I've noticed that the calendar "loses" the first week, if Monday is set up to be the first day of the week. But not if Sunday is set to be the first day. Anyone know if this can be fixed? I've tried to change time-zone, didn�t help I use OS X (10.3.7) with Norwegian language-pack and Entourage 2004. -Ole --B_3187944273_...

Excel 2003 crashes in Windows Vista Business
When opening an Excel file in Vista Business everything seems to be working fine. But when pressing ctrl+N och using the icon to create a new file, excel crashes. If I open two separate files and use Alt+Tab to switch between the documents, excel crashes. Press the option to find more information on the web but nothing appears. Greatly appreciate answers Same problem here, Welcome to hell ! What is your PC brand ? I Have a DELL Inspiron 9400 Check those post http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PageIndex=2&SiteID=17&PostID=1625641 and http://forums.microsoft.co...

Entourage, Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. > I have updated version 12.1 and 12.1.7 and used the workaround to get the updates loaded, now i cannot open entourage or any excel files. Word and Powerpoint are OK. Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2009-05-20 22:06:01 +0700 Application Name: Excel Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Ex...

Windows 7/Outlook/SBS2003 crashing issue
I have a client with a new Windows 7 laptop. Added it to his SBS2003 domain via http://servername/connectcomputer, all seemed to work as normal. Installed Office 2007 and SP2, setup Outlook for him, added his extra mailboxes, all looked fine. After the weekend, he came in and was unable to open Outlook, it crashed with an uninformative error. I narrowed the issue down to communication with the server : with a clean Outlook profile, as soon as I put in a server name and clicked Check Name, Outlook would crash. Resolved this temporarily by doing a system restore back to before...

documents made in publisher always are multiplied when sent by e-m
When I make an publicaton in publisher and then send it to e-mail, it will always duplictate the same message and put it below the original. If it's a poster, the original will appear at the top of the e-mail and then a copy of it will appear immediately below it and skewed to the left so that some of it is cut off. I just want that duplicated item gone. I can't edit it out once it's in Outlook, and the second doesn't appear when in publisher, even in the preview. Any ideas? I need help on this bigtime! What version Publisher? Your best bet would be composing your HT...

IE8 Crash
Website - http://apps.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantlist.asp?code=LRHS+&name=Wisley+Plant+Centre+%28RHS%29&id=1278 causes IE8 running on Win XP home to hang and use 100% of processor, while Firefox will access address - is this a problem with the website or IE8? 17 April 2010 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft We...

mac excel auto-form data entry list box question
hi, i'm setting up a spreadsheet for data entry. i can set up the data as a series of rows and add input validation constraints to them which is all fine. but then i'd like to use the auto-form that excel can generate and allow the user to add new records and enter the data in a more natural top to down approach. out of the box, just by hitting the form option (pull down menu data > form) this is almost perfect except i see that the list drop down options don't get rendered. while the validation still occurs, i.e., the entered text must be one of the options from the drop down ...

Location of Entourage Actions for autometer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Where are they? How to install the library? <br> Thanks > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3342962954_809482 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 12/6/09 2:18 PM, in article 59bae4db.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "nealt@officeformac.com" <nealt@officeformac.com> wrote: > Where are they? How to...

CRM/Outlook crashes when trying to remote
this works well for most of our users. The handful that are having problems have the following errors in the application event log: 1.) The description for Event ID ( 5972 ) in Source ( MSCRMAddin ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 80131509, , CEmailTagger::Run, 343. 2.) The description for Event ID ( 5909 ) in Source (...

Entourage Database vs Exchange Store, who wins?

How do I compress a Pubisher file on a Mac computer
I need to compress a Publisher file that I ceated on a MAC computer usimg Publisher 2007 in Parallel mode. Can anyone tell me how to achieve it ? Thanks in anticipation I think WinRar and StuffIt are cross-platform zippers. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "sallyh8" <sallyh8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:828A3DBB-0F38-4475-8A7C-4BE8FF98A6DC@microsoft.com... > I need to compress a Publisher file that I ceated on a MAC computer usimg > Publisher 2007 in Parallel mode. Can anyone tell me how to achieve it ? >...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Entourage and Time Machine
Time Machine is a breakthrough automatic backup feature that�s built right into Mac OS X Leopard, but for Entourage users it's recommended that you exclude your Identity from Time Machine. There is an alternative for Entourage users using a Folder Action and Automator. The nice thing about this method is it can be used by those still running Tiger and it's free. Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/entourage_and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <ht...

Office 2008 for Mac Development- AppleScript vs. VBA
I'm looking for some advice from anyone who has experience writing addons for PowerPoint on both Windows and Mac machines. We have a Windows Office 2007 addon (.NET) that we'd like to port to the Mac. Thus, in PowerPoint 2008 for the Mac, we require the following functionality: Ribbon/Fluent extensibility Custom Task Panes Read/write custom document properties Save slides as images Read text and shape information from slides Get notification of the following PowerPoint application events; SlideSelectionChanged, PresentationClose and AfterPresentationOpen. I am hoping someone with ex...

Entourage Auto Spell Checker

MAC and Exchange IM
Good Day Folks, Do any of you have any experience with any applications that would permit a MAC client to function with the Exchange 2003 IM application? I have not been able to find any. The only thing I have come across would be the new Messenger client for MAC which only supports Comm. Server. Thanks DeWayne E. Cusick VP, Implementation Strategy and Management Medidata Solutions, Inc. On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:58:50 -0400, DeWayne Cusick <dcusick@mdsol.com> wrote: >Good Day Folks, > >Do any of you have any experience with any applications that would permit a >MAC clien...

Entourage 10: Entourage does not connect automatically
Dear All, When switch from Appletalk (for my printer) to DSL Internet access (Ethernet), Entourage (e-mail) does not connect automatically. The workaround is to change to any new site on Explorer, then return to Entourage for my e-mail. I am running Office X for Mac. Explorer 5.2.3 on OS 10.3. Under System Preferences > Network > Built-in Ethernet > PPPoE > PPPoE Options > Session options, "Connect automatically when needed" is checked. Supposedly, Entourage should hook up just as well as Explorer, but it does not. -Tony ...