Version: 2008
Processor: Power PC
Email Client: Exchange

0
entourage_user16

Windows 7 AD problem
Frustrating issue here: I have a windows server 2003 AD infrastructure. I Windows 7 as my company computers. I have 1 user (user A) that, when logged into the network, loses control of his screen when user B starts typing. I have made sure that IPs are not conflicting. I have created different accounts for both of them but still keep having the same bad luck. It is causing user A to not be able to work because whenever user B is typing an e-mail it literally takes control of user A's screen and starts typing into whatever program he has open. I have never seen nor ...

Client for Entourage 2004
Hello, I would like to connect Entourage 2004 on Mac to the Microsoft CRM 1.2. Is there a clinet available for the MAC environment, similiar to the outlook client for CRM. I want to know the possible ways of accessing CRM on MAc environment. Regards, Tabassum There are no supported clients on a Mac for MS CRM. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Tabassum" <Tabassum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F85EC9DE-A42C-4014-95C2-CEE5C6F9BF2D@microsoft.com... Hello, I would like to connect Entourage 2004 on Mac to the Microsoft CRM 1.2. Is there a clinet a...

Entourage receive date with POP server
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have several pop accounts and use Entourage as the client to read all of them. The problem I have is the date it shows the mails were received is the date that it actually imports them, not the date they were actually sent. So, if my computer is off, when I turn it on it imports the emails with the time it is actually importing them. Is it possible to set the date the mail was received, as the date the mail was received on the pop server? Scott You can control those columns in Entourage that show Name, Subject, Received, etc, via Vi...

can't delete dupicate appointments, message object is not valid
I just instaled Office XP, on to Windows 7. I then updated all of my contact details from my Windows PDA to outlook. I now have duplicate entries for birthdays, aniversaries etc........... The contacts that the birthdays, aniversaries belong to, have not been created as contacts, when i try to recreate the contact details my system tells me that they are all ready there but are not shown. & when try to detect & repair the instal the same thing happens again. Outlook 2002 and Windows 7? That is not supported and buggy - its hard to say how much of the problems are beca...

Adding a disclaimer
Hey i am looking for a way to add a disclaimer to all SMTP email from our Exchange 2003 server. I know it was a registry edit in 5.5 but cannot find a way or a KB article showing how to do it on Exchange 2003 so if any of you have a way\method to do this or have a link please provide it. thanks There's a GFI product that is freeware for Disclaimers... www.GFI.com (Mail essential) -- Saludos, ----------- Pablo Vernocchi vernocchi@nospam.redusers.com Buenos Aires, Argentina "Paco" <Paco@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:4CB85108-A957-4611-9207-B0...

Adding report restriction using VBA
Does anyone knows how to add report restrictions to a dynamic Report using modifier/VBA? I am using GPv7.5 with SQl Server 2000 on an NT. Thanks There are two ways I know to achieve this. One is the use VBA to reject (not print) any report sections that are not part of your restriction. If you do this you will probably need to use VBA to calculate any totals to ensure that they only include valid records. Method two is to actually run the report yourself with the restriction in place. This is possible using the unsupported method of Pass through Dexterity Scripts. You can then u...

Can not delete Config_CA and uninstall AD Connector Service
I'm in the final stages of migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. According to my instuctions I have to delete all connection agreements and uninstall the ADC in order to complete migration and switch to native mode. I was able to delete two connection agreements however the third one ( Config_CA) doesn't have an option for me to delete. I tried to uninstall the ADC but it says that it can not because there is a connection agreement. So what is going on here? Is there something I'm missing in trying to delete the Config_CA connection agreement?? Thanks in advance TK...

sharing your mailbox with an AD user not having his own mailbox
Hi, We have a regular AD user with an Exchange mailbox. This user want to share his calendar with another users. The other user does not have his own mailbox but opens a "common" or "shared" mailbox to which he has the necessary rights. The first user cannot select the other user because he doesn't have his own mailbox. Is there a workaround for this? What are we doing wrong? :-) Thanks!! Kris In news:1161339472.064435.133490@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, kris.vandevijver@gmail.com <kris.vandevijver@gmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > We have a regular A...

SMTP settings versus AD/Exchange settings
Anyone able to explain the difference between the mail size (and others) settings under Protocol's SMTP properties and those set through policies or individually in Active Directory using Exchange? If I set a msg size limit in AD and increase it in the SMTP settings, which holds? What about vice versa? Thanks. Not sure how you can set message size in AD - do you mean individually in user properties? Here's a good reference for different message size settings: How to set size limits for messages in Exchange Server http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322679/ -- Bharat Suneja MCS...

Closed oppurtunity adding extra options
Is there a way to modify the page that shows up when you go to close an oppurtunity. Right now I have the select box for won/lost I would like to add another customized dropdown or textbox that would allow my users to enter data in. Any ideas? ...

content library adding
am trying to add items to the "content library" in publisher 2007. Anybody know how? Thanx Pretty straightforward, right-click the object, click add to content library, check what category, or create a new category. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "sticky buddy" <stickybuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED9D9156-FF6A-4C00-914F-627287D06182@microsoft.com... > am trying to add items to the "content li...

Create new Exchange Mailbox without creating a new AD-User
I'm running Win2003SBS SP1 with Exchange2003 SP2. I would like to create funtional exchange-mailboxes (info@..., service@...) without creating a new AD-User as owner of these mailboxes. Owner should be an already existing AD-User. Is this possible and how could this be done. Thanks. Andreas Andreas Lauer IT Service wrote: > I'm running Win2003SBS SP1 with Exchange2003 SP2. > I would like to create funtional exchange-mailboxes (info@..., service@...) > without creating a new AD-User as owner of these mailboxes. Owner should be > an already existing AD-User. > Is thi...

Exchange 2003: One user has found booked meeting room appointments cancelled in meeting room calendar but not his own
We run an Exchange 2003 system with Outlook 2002 and 2003. One user has complained that 3 meetings (on 3 seperate days and in 2 seperate meeting rooms) have been cancelled in the meeting room's own calendar, and others have been able to subsequently book meetings over the top. Interestingly the meeting in his own calendar do not appear as cancelled, but when I opened them up the meeting room itself was not listed (as either an invitee or a resource). I can think of 3 scenarios: 1) There is a problem with Exchange \ the mailbox for the meeting rooms - this seems unlikely though as the same...

Step by Step approach to Adding an Image to Forms in 2003
I really need to learn how to add images into individual records in access 2003 forms, i have tried a few sites regarding this topic but cannot seem to find one that outlines the process for beginners. Can anyone post a link or perhaps help with a walk through? I would appreciate a walk through from start to finish if there is such an article On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:09:34 -0800 (PST), rogerscmg@gmail.com wrote: > I really need to learn how to add images into individual records in > access 2003 forms, i have tried a few sites regarding this topic but > cannot seem to find one that ou...

Adding Subcategories of account types
Greetings I have used money for some years now, and would like to find out if there is a possibility to enable subcategories of account types. That is, under account list, bank accounts, i would like to have a way to separate my checking account from my wife's as well as our business checking account (I am using beta mny2005 deluxe & not business.) The same is true for my credit accounts, that is, can I create a category that separates my credit cards from my wife's? tks -- ARosenthal MCS Dallas In microsoft.public.money, ARosenthal wrote: > >I have used money for ...

adding arrows
I have an IF function that determines if one cell is greater than another cell.....is there a way to display and up or down arrow as the result of an IF function in excel 2003? hi possibly. format the cell to wingding3, then use the lower case p and lower case q. the lower case p will produce an upward pointing arrow head (pyramid??) and the lower case q will produce a downward pointing arrow head. when needed, this is what i use. you might try the upper case J for upward point double arrows and upper case L for downward pointing double arrows. so that the formula would look...

Recieving Appointments as Messages
I have a new employee with XP win and Xp office join our work group.We run SBS 2000 with all win2k clients apart from this one case. The problem is that all if anyone on our domain tries to send him an appointment it is recieved by him as a message example - -----Original Message----- From: Stuart Moncrieff [mailto:stuartmoncrief@touchpsolutions.com] Sent: Tuesday, 12 August 2003 12:05 PM To: Chris Ali Subject: test When: Tuesday, 12 August 2003 4:30 PM-5:00 PM (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Does anyone have any idea why this would occour, and if so h...

"No more new fonts may be applied in workbook"
I have a workbook with a number of worksheets and charts. However, I am receiving the error message "No more new fonts may be applied..." when I am cutting and pasting data into my "datasource" worksheets (the data that feeds the charts on the other worksheets). I'm not adding anything to the worksheet - it's just an updated version of the data. Do I need to remove the chart formatting so I no longer receive this message? Thanks, ...

Workflow and Appointment creation
Why is not possible to create an appointment in Workflow as activity type? what other way we could create an activity type of Appointment within the WF Manager? Thanks in advance for your help Max The main reason is that the creation of an Appointment indicates that the customer has agreed to meet with you. If the system just put a meeting on your calendar, you have no idea whether or not the customer agreed to that time and you might show up for a meeting and they might not be there. You are better off creating a task to have the user setup the meeting. If you really need this, then y...

Adding same info
I have two worksheets that have the same info on one as the other such as names. To cut my work load in half I would like to know how to insert the name in one form and it automactly insert the name in the other worksheet. How do I do this? Thank Kenny Dee Hold down SHIFT-key and select both sheets ..........then enter the name in your selected cell and it will go in that cell on both sheets........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Kenny Dee" <kennydee@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:#Ym$27IPFHA.3788@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have two worksheets that have t...

Strange error on appointments
We have a CRM installation that has been running quite properly until a few days a go. Now when ever we save an appointment with required or optional attendees. CRM throws three successive errors: -First a web Page Dialog: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. -Second: General failure in scheduling engine (click ingore and save here) -Third (DevError are On): The name passed in for the entity, item, does not match the logical name activityparty [CrmInvalidXmlEntityNameException: The name passed in for the entity, item, does not match the logical...

Entourage Calender and Calender invites

Filter appointments starting or finishing after a certain time
I'm creating a custom view of calender for all my non-work appointments which are a mix of - Holidays - Private appointments (where I've ticked the 'private' box in the calendar item) - Non-private appointments starting or ending after 18:00 regardless of date. I could do it by marking everything as private, but I need to see things that cross the work/private line e.g. holiday. There might also be work events that start or go on after hours that would knock on to my personal calendar. I could create a custom category of 'stuff that should be on my private calender', ...

Adding text content to Memo field
I have two memo fields, Memo1 and Memo2. Memo1 cannot be edited (its locked property is set to true). So I have the user enter text notes in Memo2, and then I have a command button that allows the user to add the contents of Memo2 to Memo1with the current date. My code is as follows: Me!Memo1 = vbCrLf & Format(Date, "mm/dd/yyyy") & vbCrLf & Me!Memo2 & vbCrLf & Me!Memo1 Now I am recieving an error message: "Could not update. Currently locked by another session on this machine". I belive I have about 72K characters in the Memo1 field and was wondering if ...

AppleScript and Entourage Script-Menu