default mail programme - 55422

Email Client: pop

how do i make entourage my default email programme.
0
Digs

See my answer in your other thread.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
0
Michel

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Outlook Mail Deleting
In Outlook 2003, In the >Tools>Options>Other In the "General" section when you have a check mark in the "Empty the Deleted Item folder upon exiting" Item will not delete when you close outlook. At times, you can manually delete the files and when you open Outlook again, they are still there. Also, hold true for the sent folder. It takes a combination of rebooting, unchecking and rechecking the option to make it work again. I have used the detect and repair option with no success. What can I do to fix this? Thanks JW Does it help if you use th...

Opening Links in E-mail messages
I have just installed Outlook 2007 and find that when I try to open a web link within the e-mail message I get the following message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact System admin" I have read and tried most of the solutions on here suggesting reseting internet options and changing my default browser, none of them seem to work for me. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2007 and IE 8 On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 07:56:01 -0800, Ian-Cardiff <Ian-Cardiff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

Shortcut for mail accounts
Using OL 2002 SP2 on XP Pro SP1 Hi all, Is it possible to create a shortcut for the individual mail accounts that I use that will show up as icons under My Shortcuts on the left side of the UL window pane? I was looking for something along the line of what appears there with the Hotmail account that I now have. The icon will show how many emails in the account as it does in the Hotmail one. I'm trying to do this so I can monitor an account that I have at my ISP that filters spam out to a separate account. What I have to do now is open that account separately to check the volume of ju...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Office Products can't send mail through WLM (General mail failure)
Office Pro 2007 and latest patches XP Pro SP3 IE8 Windows Live Mail (Set as default email client) Open Excel Open an Existing spread sheet File (Office Orb)->Send->E-Mail Error Message "General mail failure. Quit Microsoft Office Excel, restart the mail system, and try again." I have tried to repair Office Verified WLM is the default email client though IE tools-Options Run FixMapi.exe (this sometimes works when Excel is open, but will fail the next you start Excel to send again) I should add that I can right click on a file in explore and ...

What is error# 0x80040102, my Domino connector is not reading mail
My calendar & tasks are read by the outlook easily but fails to read mails. It's working for perfect for a collague but fails on me every time. Finally this is the error which is shown by the replicator. ...

smtpsvc errors and now no outgoing mail
My sbs2000 server will no longer allow outgoing mail, I started to get these two error messages: The description for Event ID ( 4005 ) in Source ( smtpsvc ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: 0, 0, 0. The description for Event ID ( 756 ) in Source ( smtpsvc ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following infor...

After restore can't see the e-mail in outlook
Want to know if someone experienced this problem or know a solution for this prob . One user and is mailbox got deleted, and the mailbox had been purge, so I recreate is account and mailbox go in my Backup exec 8.6 with the exchange agent and do a restore of is mailbox, everything is fine, see all is e-mail in the status windows, restore completed successful in system manager I see that he have 210 object and xx kb so I reconfigure is outlook, but no e-mail are showing.. The only case that I saw with this prob was the language of the outlook, but it is the same as before. I tried the Exmerge...

Windows Mail
I have a website with an email account (Mr Site) and I want to transfer the 30 folder from theer to Windows Mail. Each folders may have a dozen emails in, and the amount will increase in folders and email over the next 12 months. Is it o.k to do this, or will I be overloading the mail account? Kind regards Mel You won't overload your mail account locally by doing this. Windows Mail will handle hundreds of thousands of messages. steve "Melanie Garney" <Melanie Garney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A87B91E-987A-45B0-8412-BF3E48...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Outgoing E-mail #2
I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who also uses Verizon dsl, but I cannot send e-mails using his connection. I have tried setting up a new account, but that hasnt worked either. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Check your SMTP server settings - are you set to authenticate to the Verizon SMTP server? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails > from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who > also uses Verizon dsl, but I...

IMF and mail not going to junk folder
Hi! Have installed and enabled IMF on our Ex2003. Have set Gateway Blocking to 8 and "no action" and set StoreJunk E-mail to 4. In Outlook 2003 spammails still go to inbox and not to junkmail folder. Why? I have junkmail set to "high". Is it possible to see what SCL every mail gets? What am I doing wrong? Tomppa You need to set the action to archive. see http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/IMF-Managers.html There is an add-in for outlook that lets you view the SCL as well..I don't have the link handy, though... "Tommy Forsman" <tofors99@hotmai...

Public folder e-mail address
E2003 on SBS2003. I just added several public folders with e-mail addresses thus: created them via Outlook, then mail-enabled via System Manager. SMTP addresses only. When I send mail from any Exchange client in the organization to any of them, the message arrives in the public folder correctly as a post. However, when I send from outside, the server denies delivery like this: Reporting-MTA: dns;<FQDN of my server> Received-From-MTA: dns;;<FQDN of sending SMTP server> Arrival-Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:18:32 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;<Destination e-mail ad...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

Centering Pictures in a Catalog Mail Merge
I'm creating a church directory. I've successfully merged three columns of pictures into my catalog. My picture are all different aspect ratios and sizes. I would like all of the pictures to be CENTERED in their columns. However, when I merge my pictures they all show up on the LEFT SIDE of the picture field of the merge area. I really don't want to center each picture in every column of every individual page. I NEED HELP AUTOMATING THE CENTERING OF MY PICTURE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COLUMNS. I see two potential solutions, but cannot figure out how to do either o...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection
I've got an Exch 2003 server that is having issues talking to a sendmail server (unknown flavor or version). The e-mail admin on the other side gets this in their log when we try to send: Jan 8 23:11:47 aurora sendmail[11617]: [ID 801593 mail.info] l0941kVM011617: mercury.probityadvisors.com [12.198.190.212] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTA-v4 My Exch server isn't having any difficulty sending mail to any other domains so my first inclination is that there's a problem on the recipient side, however they are able to send mail into us with out any problem...

How to enable envelope in systray for new mail?
Hi, I'm using MS Outlook 2003 (WinXP). At the beginning, when a new mail arrived envelope appeared in systray, Outlook was minimized to systray too. But, once upon in time, I clicked on this envelope and choosed 'hide', and now, I don't know how to enable it again, It drives me mad, because I don't see when a new mail arrives. Of course there is a alert but it lasts for a few seconds, If i'm not near the computer, I'll not see it. How to enable that envelope for new mails? (unread mails) -- razor Tools->options->email options->advanced email options. ...

E-mail merge
I wonder if there is a way to e-mail merge in Publisher 2003 ...