Database Utility fails to rebuild corrupted database: NOW what?

Mac 10.5.8
Entourage 2008

Entourage fails to open. I'm told "Your Office Database is damaged." I
tried to use Database Utility, as suggested, but it hung up on step 5
and I had to Force Quit.

I replaced the Microsoft User Data file with a backup made a month ago
-- long before problems started. Again Entourage fails to open and I'm
told "Your Office Database is damaged," and AGAIN, Database Utility
hangs up on Step 5. (I gave it 3 hours before a Force Quit.)

NOW what?

3
SG

On 1/7/10 3:37 PM, in article 59bb0492.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "SG"
<sgulland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Entourage fails to open. I'm told "Your Office Database is damaged." I
> tried to use Database Utility, as suggested, but it hung up on step 5
> and I had to Force Quit.

When Entourage hangs on step 5 it's usually a lack of free drive space.

How big is your database?

How much free space on your drive? How to find:

 <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq_topic/performance2.html>

> I replaced the Microsoft User Data file with a backup made a month ago
> -- long before problems started. Again Entourage fails to open and I'm
> told "Your Office Database is damaged," and AGAIN, Database Utility
> hangs up on Step 5.

How did you make the backup? If you used Time Machine that could be the
problem with the backup.

You can try deleting this file in your User's --> Library Preference to see
if that is giving you a false error.

com.microsoft.OfficeNotifications.plist

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

0
Diane_Ross_MVP
1/8/2010 12:37:08 AM
Thank you Diane -- my answers are below, but here, in short:

Entourage database is 4.37 GB and there is 27.7 GB free space on my
186 GB drive. Seems to me that should be enough room.

I thought that the Time Machine backup might be a problem and so tried
a "SuperDuper" backup file as well. Same problem with both.

I deleted com.microsoft.OfficeNotifications.plist but still got the
error message on trying to open Entourage.

What next? I pray that there WILL be a solution to this problem!

Sandra

On Jan 7, 6:37=A0pm, Diane_Ross_...@officeformac.com wrote:
> On 1/7/10 3:37 PM, in article 59bb0492...@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "SG"
>
> <sgull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Entourage fails to open. I'm told "Your Office Database is damaged." I
> > tried to use Database Utility, as suggested, but it hung up on step 5
> > and I had to Force Quit.
>
> When Entourage hangs on step 5 it's usually a lack of free drive space.
> How big is your database?

4.37 GB

> How much free space on your drive? How to find:

27.7 GB free of a 186 GB drive

> > I replaced the Microsoft User Data file with a backup made a month ago
> > -- long before problems started. Again Entourage fails to open and I'm
> > told "Your Office Database is damaged," and AGAIN, Database Utility
> > hangs up on Step 5.

> How did you make the backup? If you used Time Machine that could be the
> problem with the backup.

I thought of that and tried another "SuperDuper" backup file as well.
Same problem with both.

> You can try deleting this file in your User's --> Library Preference to s=
ee
> if that is giving you a false error.
>
> com.microsoft.OfficeNotifications.plist

I deleted this, but still got the error message on trying to open
Entourage.

> --
> Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
> Entourage Help Page =A0 <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
> Entourage Help Blog =A0<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>
> Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

0
SG
1/8/2010 2:45:17 PM
On 1/8/10 6:45 AM, in article
701054c6-3d4e-4b45-9dfb-f0c1bab20e01@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, "SG"
<sgulland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Entourage database is 4.37 GB and there is 27.7 GB free space on my
> 186 GB drive. Seems to me that should be enough room.

<giggle> You need 10-15% free just to run your computer. To rebuild you need
tons of free space. Just read this article.

Rebuilding a damaged database that exceeded size limit

<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2007/09/rebuilding_a_damaged_database_that_e
xceeded_size_limit.html>

In case the above link does not work:

<http://tinyurl.com/4s6qv3>

Does your database open? If yes, forget the rebuild and export your data as
individual files for import into a new Identity. I do rebuilds for clients
if you can't do it yourself.

How to manually move your data. (when import fails and/or you need to move
to a new Identity same version or revert to an older version)

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/install/manual_install.html>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

1
Diane_Ross_MVP
1/9/2010 3:01:29 AM
On Jan 8, 9:01=A0pm, Diane_Ross_...@officeformac.com wrote:
> On 1/8/10 6:45 AM, in article
> 701054c6-3d4e-4b45-9dfb-f0c1bab20...@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, "SG"
>
> <sgull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Entourage database is 4.37 GB and there is 27.7 GB free space on my
> > 186 GB drive. Seems to me that should be enough room.
>
> <giggle> You need 10-15% free just to run your computer. To rebuild you n=
eed
> tons of free space. Just read this article.
>
> Rebuilding a damaged database that exceeded size limit
>
> <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2007/09/rebuilding_a_damaged_database_...
> xceeded_size_limit.html>
>
> In case the above link does not work:
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/4s6qv3>

Okay, I pared down the HD to 85.5 GB free. Then tried, again, to
rebuild, but it still hung up at the end of stage 5. I gave it 2 hours
before giving up.

> Does your database open?

Entourage can't connect with it. When I click on the database icon
directly, it opens Entourage 2004 (curiously, not 2008), and shows an
empty database, as if I were starting Entourage for the first time.

This is my back-up, supposedly good database that won't rebuild. What
now?

Thank you for your help. I'm praying!

Sandra

P.S. Every time I try to rebuild, I get a "database (rebuild)" in the
Main Identity folder. These take up space, in addition to the original
database. Which do you suggest I delete?

1
SG
1/9/2010 8:08:21 PM
On 1/9/10 12:08 PM, in article
e568b053-a66c-4071-9fcd-e74ee6133ce2@q4g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, "SG"
<sgulland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I pared down the HD to 85.5 GB free. Then tried, again, to
> rebuild, but it still hung up at the end of stage 5. I gave it 2 hours
> before giving up.

All I can say is with 500 GB free I have been able to rebuild a database
that the user could not on their drive.

>> Does your database open?
>
> Entourage can't connect with it. When I click on the database icon
> directly, it opens Entourage 2004 (curiously, not 2008), and shows an
> empty database, as if I were starting Entourage for the first time.

Don't click on a database to open. If Entourage 2004 is opening, this sounds
like a Entourage 2004 Identity not Entourage 2008.

It's important that you are trying to recover the right Identity.

> P.S. Every time I try to rebuild, I get a "database (rebuild)" in the
> Main Identity folder. These take up space, in addition to the original
> database. Which do you suggest I delete?

This file disappears when the utility completes. Right now they should be a
copy. Deleting them will clear up some space, but it's not going to give you
the space you need to complete the repair.

--
Diane

0
Diane_Ross_MVP
1/9/2010 11:46:24 PM
Diane, how can I send the database to you for repair?

BTW: the database I tried to open directly that opened with Entourage
2004 was in the 2008 Itentities file, not the 2004 Itentities file.
I've since moved all of Entourage 2004 (application and file) off the
computer.

On Jan 9, 5:46=A0pm, Diane_Ross_...@officeformac.com wrote:
> On 1/9/10 12:08 PM, in article
> e568b053-a66c-4071-9fcd-e74ee6133...@q4g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, "SG"
>
> <sgull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Okay, I pared down the HD to 85.5 GB free. Then tried, again, to
> > rebuild, but it still hung up at the end of stage 5. I gave it 2 hours
> > before giving up.
>
> All I can say is with 500 GB free I have been able to rebuild a database
> that the user could not on their drive.
>

> >> Does your database open?
>
> > Entourage can't connect with it. When I click on the database icon
> > directly, it opens Entourage 2004 (curiously, not 2008), and shows an
> > empty database, as if I were starting Entourage for the first time.
>
> Don't click on a database to open. If Entourage 2004 is opening, this sou=
nds
> like a Entourage 2004 Identity not Entourage 2008.
>
> It's important that you are trying to recover the right Identity.
>

> > P.S. Every time I try to rebuild, I get a "database (rebuild)" in the
> > Main Identity folder. These take up space, in addition to the original
> > database. Which do you suggest I delete?
>
> This file disappears when the utility completes. Right now they should be=
> copy. Deleting them will clear up some space, but it's not going to give =
you
> the space you need to complete the repair.
>
> --
> Diane

0
SG
1/10/2010 12:56:35 AM
On 1/9/10 4:56 PM, in article
13d6b68d-226e-4f5b-9e1f-ad53f182f4d2@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, "SG"
<sgulland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Diane, how can I send the database to you for repair?

I contacted you via your email. Be sure to check your spam folder.

> BTW: the database I tried to open directly that opened with Entourage
> 2004 was in the 2008 Itentities file, not the 2004 Itentities file.
> I've since moved all of Entourage 2004 (application and file) off the
> computer.

I wonder if those were Time Machine backups put in the wrong place.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane
1/10/2010 3:57:50 AM
On Jan 9, 9:57=A0pm, Diane Ross <EntourageH...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/9/10 4:56 PM, in article
> 13d6b68d-226e-4f5b-9e1f-ad53f182f...@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, "SG"
>
> <sgull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Diane, how can I send the database to you for repair?
>
> I contacted you via your email. Be sure to check your spam folder.
>

> > BTW: the database I tried to open directly that opened with Entourage
> > 2004 was in the 2008 Itentities file, not the 2004 Itentities file.
> > I've since moved all of Entourage 2004 (application and file) off the
> > computer.
>
> I wonder if those were Time Machine backups put in the wrong place.
>
> --
> Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
> Entourage Help Page =A0 <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
> Entourage Help Blog =A0<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>

SG
1/10/2010 12:56:00 PM
On Jan 9, 9:57=A0pm, Diane Ross <EntourageH...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/9/10 4:56 PM, in article
> 13d6b68d-226e-4f5b-9e1f-ad53f182f...@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, "SG"
>
> <sgull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Diane, how can I send the database to you for repair?
>
> I contacted you via your email. Be sure to check your spam folder.

& I've answered.

> > BTW: the database I tried to open directly that opened with Entourage
> > 2004 was in the 2008 Itentities file, not the 2004 Itentities file.
> > I've since moved all of Entourage 2004 (application and file) off the
> > computer.
>
> I wonder if those were Time Machine backups put in the wrong place.

This is a terrifying thought, but I think it more likely that it did
so because Entourage 2004 was set as the default application to open
it -- I checked "get info".

> --
> Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
> Entourage Help Page =A0 <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
> Entourage Help Blog =A0<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>

SG
1/10/2010 1:00:35 PM

SG wrote:
> On Jan 9, 9:57=A0pm, Diane Ross <EntourageH...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 1/9/10 4:56 PM, in article
> > 13d6b68d-226e-4f5b-9e1f-ad53f182f...@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, "SG"
> >
> > <sgull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Diane, how can I send the database to you for repair?
> >
> > I contacted you via your email. Be sure to check your spam folder.
>
> & I've answered.
>

> > > BTW: the database I tried to open directly that opened with Entourage
> > > 2004 was in the 2008 Itentities file, not the 2004 Itentities file.
> > > I've since moved all of Entourage 2004 (application and file) off the
> > > computer.
> >
> > I wonder if those were Time Machine backups put in the wrong place.
>

> This is a terrifying thought, but I think it more likely that it did
> so because Entourage 2004 was set as the default application to open
> it -- I checked "get info".
>

> > --
> > Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
> > Entourage Help Page =A0 <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
> > Entourage Help Blog =A0<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>

I can tell Diane has been giving you good help as I've watched your
thread. I just thought I'd jump in here to let you know that rebuild
frequently doesn't work and Microsoft is aware of this. Rebuild
operates at a different level than 04. When rebuild doesn't work I've
always done one of two things (the Ent08 db is not nearly as robust as
it should be): 1. create a new identity and import my data 2. go to a
backup db before the corruption. 95% of the time I've chosen 2 as I
don't want to loose all my links, categories and Projects that happens
when you create a new DB. If I do, I might as well use the Apple apps.

On that final note, if you don't use the extensive functionality of
Ent like I do (categories, links, SQL like searches) just use the
Apple apps as backing these up is efficient and I've never since 2003
had them fail. Entourage yes.
0
Kerry

Nothing shows up in Database objects in Database Wizard
Hello, I am having touble with Visio 2003 once again. Though the db wizard, I created an excel spreadsheet (table) for data and am tryinig to link the chart back to this original database so that when I change something in the database it will change correspondingly. I am going back through the DB wizard, and can only get as far as selecting a database object to connect to. I have selected the original dada source, checked table, but nothing showes up under the database objects. Am I or my computer missing something? Please help! Thank You. Have you defined a name for the region ...

Access Database Conversion to Excel Database
I need to convert a downloaded database in Access format to an Excel format I can use on my desktop. Hi Greg One way Use Data>Import External Data in the menubar -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b0f301c3ec2b$2b12d830$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I need to convert a downloaded database in Access format > to an Excel format I can use on my desktop. ...

Huge database
Good afternoon, i have to make a huge database wich have to get data from excel file.That is not a big problem problem is that i have to get information for about 1000 families with 1000 elements for every family and this database have to storage this information at leaset one year. This make a huge pack of elements. Can Microsoft Access get so huge pack of data ? If yes i would be glad to read some ideas. Thanks If you are talking about 1000 columns in a table, Access can't do it. 255 is the upper limit. 1,000 * 1,000 is potentially a million records. However if the data is pr...

Some email recipients get corrupted or garbled attachments
G'day, I have a user in my office that sends emails with attachments from Outlook 2003 SP1. Most of his clients get the emails and can open the attachments (word, excel and pdf) without problems. About 10% of his clients receive the email but when they attempt to open the attachment, all the content is garbled text with a lot of page breaks, etc.. (like when you open a file using the wrong program). I checked his settings under Tools>Options>Mail Format> and he is composing his messages in HTML. Under 'Internet Format...' Outlook Rich Text options is set to 'convert ...

linking 2 databases in 1
Hi, I am running 2 hqs for 2 different purposes, now the company decided to use 1 hq for both purpose. How can i link the 2 databases into 1 database???? I tired to link them from SQL server enterprise manager-all task- export data from database A to B but some tables can not be exported and show me tables failure, is it possible to link them or im just trying something impossible? Advice me on that plZzzzZZzz -- Aliko ...

Importing Current Database into CRM Database
Hi, I would just like to know if it is possible to tranfer my current database into the Adventure Works Database(and if so how) or is it used just for a few records for testing purposes. You help will be highly appreciated... there is a redeployment tool on support.microsoft.com/downloads under microsoft crm. This may help you. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Rock619" <rodger@intervigil.com> wrote in message news:5728edd40161d2cca1c0e079cfd86665@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Hi, > > I would just like to know if it is pos...

MS CRM E-mail rule deployment wizard, failed to save the rule to t
MS CRM E-mail rule deployment wizard,deploy rule user mailboxes-->next --> Get following error, failed to save the rule to the user's mailbox There is only one user which gets this error. The user has an email addréss and admin rights and in AD and in CRM system(system administrator) he is also placed in MS CRM deployment masager as a user Is the user having multiple server inbox rules? I remember reading a post on the limit on the number of rules. "RickardModigh" <RickardModigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1537F15-0D0C-4112-BD86-246C...

how to start a database
hi guys, i want to start a database on excel 2000, i never had to do this before, and i know this can be done. i just dont know where to start from ! what i want to do is, it is a racing club, i want a listing of all pilot and a sheet where we can enter the number of the car(all pilot info need will be transfer) for final result of the race.(right now they enter the car no, name , city at every race at every registration, if he is register to 3 race they do the process 3 time.) like in access went we create the database and after the query, that what i want to do in excel. any tip or link...

Impact of changing database column width?
Hi, We are a software product company and are planning to begin using the Contract Administration module. To do so, we will be switching our inventory items from Track: None to Track: Serial Numbers and we will be storing our software license keys in the Serial Number field which is column SERLTNUM in table SOP10201. Unfortunately, SERLTNUM is CHAR(21) and our license keys are a few characters wider than 21. We can get the keys down to 21 characters by removing three embedded hyphens, but there are several databases outside of GP where the license keys must still exist with...

Cannot Rebuild Public Folders
We had a recent meltdown with our Exchange Server and found out later that the people who originally set up the server and the tape backup hadn't invested in the proper add-on for the backup software that would have backed up the Exchange system. Neither the private or the public stores would mount, even after repairing the stores. Well, we've already accepted the loss of the existing data and we were able to create a Second Storage Group and recreate the user mailboxes in it. Everything is working great with the mailboxes again. Our only issue now is the Public Folder store. Tryi...

Database Queries with database views, that base on many database t
I created 2 database views. Each of them uses 256 database tables. From every database table only one column is used in the select list of the view. Every database table has one column which is used for the join. Each database table has 5 rows. The database tables have not any foreign keys and indexes. Both views works fine. When I use the database views in a query like this: SELECT v1.*, v2.* FROM v1, v2 WHERE v1.id=v2.id I should get 5 rows with 512 columns in the resultset. But I get the following error from the SQL-Server (after about 5 minutes): Msg 8621, Level 17, State 2...

Use query from another database
Hi In the code below is there a way that qryOrderHistory could be in a separate database. If so how would i refer to it in the code. Thanks Dim db As DAO.Database Dim qd As DAO.Querydef Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set db = CurrentDb Set qd = db.QueryDefs("qryOrderHistory") qd.Parameters("prmCustNo") = lngCustNo Set rs = qd.OpenRecordset() If Not rs.Eof Then .... code to populate an excel spreadsheet Change your 'Set db = CurrentDb' line to something like the following .. Set db = DbEngine.OpenDatabase("full path and name of target MDB here") -- ...

Set Database in Excel
In Microsoft article 183446 under method 2, it refers to using "Set Database" on the Data menu. I am using Excel 2002 (the article says it applies to Excel 2002), but Set Database does not appear in my Data menu. Is this an error? It's an error due, I think, to very old menu structures. The article says that the information applies to everything from version 5.0 (1995) through 2003, inclusive. But I believe that the Set Database menu item disappeared from the Data menu as of Excel 97. And one has long defined a name using the Insert menu, not the Formula menu. But my rapidl...

Exchange 2003 - Corrupt header results in 1000's of emails
Hi, I have a problem, can anyone help? Setup is exchange 2003 on Small Business Server Inbound mail via POP3 connector. Outbound via SMTP. Messages are put into bad mail directory. Each message seems to have three files associated with it... 1. BDR file contains "Error is processing file in pickup directory." 2. BAD file seems to contain complete message body. 3. BDP file seems to contain message header. Message header contains multiple occurences of "@address.invalid," The message appears to loop and possibly also spawn additional copies. 1000's of copies of the e-m...

upgraded from MSSQL 2000 to MSSQL 2005 now database's users have
Hello. I updated the MSSQL 2000 server to MSSQL 2005 server now the database's users have no login names. I found a way to list orphaned users sp_change_users_login 'Report' but it only listed dbo and there are actually five listed with MSSQL Server Management Studio Express. I tried this sp_change_users_login 'update_one', 'RPS', 'RPS' but I get the following error the user name 'RPS' is absent or invalid. Any ideas? Try with Auto_Fix instead; see the example at the end of the following article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/...

Updates fail
Windows Vista Home Premium Dell Inspiron 1525 Removed a number of viruses, Trojans and other malware from the machine. It now fails on any attempt to do updates. It does the download, makes a restore point, says it's starting the installation, then fails. Failure codes include (but are not limited to) 80070490, 80246007, 80070016 and C000013A. The first one is the one that occurs most often. In addition, updates which the update history shows as having been installed successfully are now being shown as needing to be installed again. I've tried several of the KB ar...

Client access problem after databases restoration
Hello! Recently we had a problem with an Exchange 2003 Back-End server with 6 mailbox store distributed thru 4 SG, and we lost the databases because the SAN's disks partitions were deleted by mistake. So, we had to do a restore from a backup, but when we could not mount the stores, so we used eseutil /p command, and after, eseutil /d, and then isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests. We could mount the stores, users can use email. The problem now is that we have some users that could not access their mailbox thru Outlook, and when we try to move to another store, we receive an ...

database or other software?
I need help with the following situation: I want to create files or a database that will contain information about my clients, with their business information (i.e address, phone, fax, type of business, in which states they do business) to send an invitation to bid on a construction project. I want , where a database would fill out the information automatically on the bid invitation, then fax, or email the invitation to each selected clients according to their specialty. Then I will need to keep track of who answers my invitations in order to "weed out" clients who do...

Redirection to secure exchange virtual directory failed
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C70285.9805C790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I followed this KB - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 and make = sure that the /owaasp directory have no certificate used or encryption = and changed the "Custom error" file to the URL - /owaasp/owahttps.asp = but I still failed to redirect the http://mail.abc.com to = https://mail.abc.com/exchange. I received this error message : You are not authorized to view this page HTTP Error...

corrupt log file?
can someone please help with this? i have a store whose log file (.ldf file) which has grown out of control. the database size is 1.2gb and the log file is 560mb. i am trying to switch to a new pc but this seems to be causing issues and i can not create the database on the new machine from the backup as recommended. does anyone have an idea of how to fix this log growth problem? Thanks, Jim Jim, The log growth problem is most probably coz of the "Recovery Model", please right click on the DB then Properties|Options then change the recovery model from "Full" t...

Form in another database
How can I check if an Access form is open or loaded when the form is in another Access application (mdb or nde file). Alex ...

Attendance Database Setup
I am creating an attendance database for my company. There are 19 different departments in the company and each manager tallies his/her own employee attendances. I had a spreadsheet set up, but it wasn't on a rolling calendar basis. Then, I was going to have the managers delete old months, but that would most likely mess with the formulas. So the new spreadsheet needs to be on a rolling calendar basis, so that when a new month comes up, the previous month from last year will drop off in calculations. My file has three worksheets, one titled "Summary", one titled "Detail...

Recover a Prod content database to Dev farm
Hello, I was wondering is it possible to recover (copy) a content database from a seperate farm to a Dev farm? I came across a few hints about using the "Copy the database files to a network folder" option, but nothing concrete. I'd appreciate if someone could clarify this for me? regards, Edgar You can recovery a database to a network location. We have the following options: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb808956.aspx You will see the details in the "Tasks" section -- Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K...

OWA failing
I am running exchange 5.5 on 2000 server. Under administrative tools, Routing and Remote Access was accidentally started. Since this occured our OWA keeps stopping...I get this error message in event viewer: Event ID 36872 but when I looked up this error it said this can occur on your AD domain controller. This server is not a domain controller, what do I need to do to fix this? ...

Online update fails with Washinton Mutual Accounts in 2005
I setup the trial edition of Money 2005 to eval it use for purchase in 2005. I'm using online updates to download transaction from my local bank (Washington Mutual), but it doesn't download any transactions in 2005 (specifically, any transaction after 2004-12-31). Any idea if there is a fix for this? I was planning on buying the retail deluxe version but not if this problem can't be addressed. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Ryan D In microsoft.public.money, Ryan D <Ryan D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I setup the trial edition of Money 2005...